Looking for the best free WooCommerce themes for your online store?
Look no further!
WooCommerce is the top choice for eCommerce sites, offering an easy and affordable way to build your online shop.
The best part? Thousands of free themes are available to choose from, so you can find the perfect design for your WooCommerce site.
To make it even easier for you, we’ve handpicked the top 46 free WooCommerce themes and templates for you to explore.
So, start browsing and find the perfect fit for your online store!
Is WooCommerce the Best eCommerce Platform?
Creating your own eCommerce website was never an easy task. But with WordPress WooCommerce, it’s easier than ever before.
WordPress is the most popular content management system out there, used by over 42% of all websites online.
And when you add WooCommerce, the most popular eCommerce solution for WordPress, you have a winning combination.
In fact, WooCommerce is a WordPress eCommerce plugin that adds eCommerce functionalities to WordPress. It adds all the features you need to sell products, like shopping carts, checkout pages, and more.
Hence, with WooCommerce, you can create a standout online store quickly and easily.
But is it the best eCommerce site builder platform on the market?
To tell you the truth, it’s the #1 most popular eCommerce software used by over 20% top eCommerce sites.
5 Top Reasons Why WooCommerce is Popular
Below are some key points why WooCommerce is everyone’s favorite platform.
- User-friendly: The WooCommerce platform is easy to use, even for beginners who are not familiar with coding.
- Flexibility: Thousands of plugins, extensions, and themes are available to add additional features and customize your online store.
- Cost-effective: WooCommerce is an open-source platform that is free to use. While you may need to pay for hosting and some premium features, it’s a cheaper solution overall.
- Security: WooCommerce is secure and regularly updated to protect your online store and customer data. The pro team at Automattic (the company behind WordPress.com) manages it.
- Strong community support: WooCommerce has a large and active community of users and developers. They contribute to its ongoing development and offer support and resources for users.
Plus, there are more benefits of using WooCommerce, like SEO-friendliness, higher scalability, variety of payment options, etc.
Are Free WooCommerce Themes Worth Using?
Free WooCommerce themes can be a great option for those on a budget or just starting out with their online store. But you might ask, are they worth using?
Our answer to that is: Yes, absolutely! Free WooCommerce themes are great and worth using.
The main reason for that is its WordPress base. WooCommerce is built on top of WordPress; hence you can enjoy the power and flexibility that WordPress offers.
In fact, almost all of the free WordPress themes support WooCommerce. So, you can build a WooCommerce site with any free theme among 10,000+ WordPress themes on the official theme repository.
But you don’t need to dig through such a huge ocean of free themes. Below, we’ll share how to choose a good theme easily.
How to Choose the Best Free WooCommerce Theme?
You can easily select a perfect WooCommerce theme from any collection by simply checking these key factors below:
- Check for compatibility: Ensure the theme is compatible with the latest version of WooCommerce and other essential plugins.
- Consider the design and layout: Choose a theme with a design and layout that suits your brand and product offerings.
- Look for customization options: Choose a theme that offers customization options such as color schemes, font choices, and layout options. Plus, a theme with starter templates is good for beginners.
- Check the reviews and ratings: Read reviews and ratings from other users to get an idea of the theme’s performance and user experience.
- Consider support options: Check if the theme developer offers dependable support. Timely replies on support forums and good documentation are good indicators.
- Look for a theme with a good load speed: A theme that loads quickly is essential for a good user experience. It can also help improve your website’s SEO.
And now, to simplify your search, we present the best free WordPress themes for WooCommerce 2023! Carefully handpicked by our expert team just for you!
46 Best Free WooCommerce Themes & Templates for 2023
The theme that has made it to the top of our list is Zakra Shop. It’s a modern, stylish, and powerful free theme that fully supports the WooCommerce plugin. It also integrates with Elementor to showcase any product or product category on the home page.
Additionally, this responsive WooCommerce theme offers a clean header section where the featured collections of your store can be displayed. Besides, it includes sections like new collections, best sellers, etc.
Key Features of Zakra Shop:
- One-click demo import functionality
- Popular page builders (Elementor, Brizy, etc.) are compatible.
- Responsive design that adapts perfectly to any device
- Extensive customization options to create a unique site.
- WPML/Polylang & translation-ready to convert your site into any language
eStore is one of the most beautiful and well-designed free WordPress WooCommerce themes. With this theme, you can showcase your products in such a way that leaves a prominent impression on your visitors.
Moreover, the theme is compatible with major WordPress plugins such as WooCommerce, YITH WooCommerce Wishlist, and more. Also, the theme allows full customization. It provides multiple color options, multiple widgets, and so on.
Key Features of eStore:
- Sticky menus for easy navigation
- Professionally well-coded WordPress theme
- Footer copyright editor to let you edit the footer copyright text
- Translation & RTL-ready
- Well-documented to help you get started with your site in no time
Spacious Store is one of the market’s most popular free responsive eCommerce WordPress templates. It has a deep integration with WooCommerce. So you can set up your eCommerce site with ease.
Apart from that, the theme is clean, flexible, and has an enthralling homepage design that is perfectly suitable for an eCommerce website. Besides, this theme also has a well-designed cart icon that shows the items in the cart even when you hover over it.
Key Features of Spacious Store:
- Search engine optimized for higher ranking of your site
- Cross-browser compatible (your site loads on any browser)
- Optimized for speed for better performance
- Advanced typography option
- Cart icon in the menu area
Creating a comprehensive eCommerce site is a breeze with this WordPress store theme. Botiga lets you tailor your website exactly how you want to provide an amazing shopping experience to your customers.
The theme allows you to showcase your products beautifully with three different product gallery styles. You can even choose from different cart layouts and checkout styles to match your brand. Along with that, you get the Scroll to Top button, a Product Search bar, etc.
Key Features of Botiga:
- The lightweight theme for a fast page loading speed
- Clean and minimal design WooCommerce theme
- Gutenberg-ready for easy webpage creation
- 8 main header designs to choose from
- 6 archive layouts for blog posts
Storefront is another beautiful WordPress theme for eCommerce sites crafted by Automattic. It’s the company behind creating the popular WordPress plugin – WooCommerce. Hence, if you choose this theme, we can assure you that you’re in good hands.
Moreover, you’ll get various layouts, colors, and various widget areas to customize the theme. Furthermore, you can easily add various features and functions using custom codes and custom plugins in this theme.
Key Features of Storefront:
- eCommerce focused homepage
- Live customization option to see the changes in real-time
- Highly-responsive design
- Excellent and reliable customer support
- Works well with various WooCommerce extensions available.
Built with speed, SEO, and usability in mind, Woostify can be the dream theme to build your online store. Additionally, it’s fast and super flexible. Moreover, the theme works perfectly with well-known page builders such as Elementor, Beaver Builder, etc.
Not to mention, it also supports renowned plugins like WooCommerce, BuddyPress, bbPress, RankMath, etc. Also, the theme has clean and optimized source code that helps your site rank higher on the search results.
Key Features of Woostify:
- Live customizer to change the appearance of your site
- Option to assign videos to your product gallery
- Free as well as premium pre-built demos
- Multiple header styles to choose from
- Fully compatible with multi-vendor plugins
Hestia is a multipurpose WordPress theme. So, this theme can be used to create WordPress websites of any niche. The layout itself is extremely attractive, modern, professional, and highly customizable. For further convenience, the theme is also integrated with WooCommerce.
Alongside this, it comes with tons of amazing features like advanced typography, fonts, icons, various layout designs, mega menus, and more. Best of all, Hestia also includes portfolio and creative gallery options.
Key Features of Hestia:
- Starter sites are available to allow you to make your website ready quickly
- Slick material design to attract more customers
- Optimized for speed for a fast performance
- Translation and RTL ready
- One-click updates and reliable support
Flash is one of the most feature-rich, flexible, yet free WooCommerce themes. It provides a spectacular website template with seamless integration to WooCommerce, SiteOrigin’s page builder, and Flash Toolkit plugin.
In addition, the Flash theme offers a number of premium-like features. For example, it provides 22 demos that you can easily import with the help of ThemeGrill Demo Importer. Furthermore, it has multiple color options, multiple site layouts, Google fonts support, etc.
Key Features of Flash:
- Sticky menu to ensure your visitors can navigate through your site easily
- Starter sites suitable for various purposes
- Follows the best WordPress and security standards
- Friendly and dependable support
- Layout options for WooCommerce pages
Zakra Girl Fashion
Zakra Girl Fashion is a spacious and stylish WooCommerce template for free. With this responsive template, you can showcase your products captivatingly to attract more customers to your eCommerce website.
From displaying top-rated products to default sorting by popularity, average rating, pricing, etc., it has everything required for a full-fledged eCommerce site. Further, it also comes with important eCommerce sections like Collections, My Account, Contact, etc.
Key Features of Zakra Girl Fashion:
- Well-coded theme according to WordPress standards
- Extensive customization options to design your website the way you want
- Blazing fast speed and SEO optimized for higher ranking.
- Responsive design for a great user experience across mobile, desktop, tablets, etc.
Astra is a highly customizable WordPress theme great for creating a blog, personal portfolio, business website, and eCommerce site. The best thing is this theme comes with Schema.org code and is also Native AMP ready. Hence, the search engine will love your website.
Besides, Astra is lightweight (requires less than 50KB of resources). It also offers many design options, such as a transparent header, dedicated sidebar, colors and typography, blog layouts, and more.
Key Features of Astra:
- Self-hosted Google fonts
- Infinite scroll option
- Several in-built header and footer options
- WooCommerce-ready theme to let you create a perfect online shop
- Dynamic color palette option to control colors across your site
Neve is a highly customizable multipurpose theme for WordPress. It’s suitable for website niches like blogs, businesses, startups, and more, including eCommerce shops. Neve is flexible and extremely easy to use. Thus, setting up your WooCommerce site using this theme is a breeze.
The theme loads in under one second to deliver a super-fast performance. Furthermore, its Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) ready and has a responsive design. So, you can rest assured that your online shop looks perfect no matter which devices your users use to view your site.
Key Features of Neve:
- Minimal design and lightweight free WordPress WooCommerce theme
- Ready-to-import pre-designed templates
- Global color palettes to choose the color of your choice
- Compatible with Gutenberg and other page builders (Brizy, Elementor, Beaver Builder, etc.)
- Detailed documentation for your support
If you love using page builders, GeneratePress is the perfect theme. That’s because it fully supports all the major page builders like Beaver Builder and Elementor. Plus, it’s great with Gutenberg editor too.
Further, this theme focuses on well coding standards. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about compatibility with other plugins. Likewise, it uses valid HTML/CSS making it secure, fast, and SEO-friendly.
Key Features of GeneratePress:
- 60+ color controls for a colorful and crisp site
- Powerful dynamic typography
- 5 navigation locations
- Highly widgetized theme (9 widget areas)
- Dropdown menu (click or hover)
Built with the latest web technology, Blocksy is here to give you the smoothest web development experience. In addition, the theme is SEO optimized and has in-built WooCommerce. This will help you easily build your online store and increase your conversion rate.
Alongside, the theme provides full control to customize the layout setting, header, footer, sidebar, pagination, single pages, and much more. And if you’re a dark-mode lover, Blocksy offers that option.
Key Features of Blocksy:
- Choose from 900+ Google fonts
- Product gallery styles
- Modern and clean archive layouts
- Custom fonts and Typekit
- Page hero section with parallax effects
A perfect WooCommerce theme for your project, OceanWP, is lightweight and highly extendable. Furthermore, this theme is not only beginner-friendly but also developer-friendly. OceanWP has more than 5,953,000 downloads as of today.
Moreover, it provides amazing customizable options. It’s Elementor and Gutenberg-ready theme. To add more, OceanWP provides 220+ demos and 22 extensions so that you can create your online store without hassle.
Key Features of OceanWP:
- Control the layout of your page with a few simple clicks
- Global fonts and typography option
- 3 different mobile menu styles
- Seamless WooCommerce integration
- Ocean Elementor widgets to spice up your content
Hello Elementor is a minimalistic, lightweight, and simple WordPress theme by popular page builder, Elementor itself. Therefore, this theme perfectly aligns with the Elementor page builder, enabling you to tailor your WooCommerce site to your need and desire.
Best of all, Hello Elementor has 100+ pre-built designs to let you create a complete website in no time. Additionally, the theme allows you to edit colors, logos, fonts, and more with total flexibility.
Key Features of Hello Elementor:
- Feather-lite free eCommerce theme with a clean design
- Edit your WooCommerce site using the power of Elementor
- Optimal page speed and performance for improving search engine ranking
- Support right-to-left languages like Hebrew, Arabic, etc.
- Customizable header and footer
Rife Free is a portfolio WordPress theme free. But you can also use it for online stores, as it’s fully compatible with WooCommerce. The theme has over 450 options to change in the customizer and more on each page, post, or album.
Likewise, it offers features like one-page mode, a writing effect, a mobile-friendly image/video slider, a brick gallery for photographers, a hidden sidebar, and more. This theme also integrates Schema.org to improve SEO.
Key Features of Rife Free:
- 7 beautiful demos to import
- Header with shield/badge
- Animated & custom icons
- Translation ready (over 14 languages)
- Automatic updates and extensive documentation
Suffice is one of the best free WooCommerce themes in the market. Created by the brilliant developers of ThemeGrill, it excels in every aspect. Suffice offers everything from providing a responsive design, advanced typography, live customizer, and so on.
To add more, the theme provides amazing performance. It even has proven results with different speeding tools. It also offers layout options for WooCommerce pages and cart icons in the menu area.
Key Features of Suffice:
- Major page builder (Elementor, SiteOrigin, Brizy, etc.) integration
- Risk-free purchase
- Footer copyright editor (change footer copyright text as per your like)
- Translation and RTL-ready WordPress theme
- 10+ ready-to-import starter sites
Built with SEO, speed, and usability in mind, Customify is the theme you’ve been looking for. With Customify, you can fulfill all your imagination as it offers a WYSIWYG header and footer builder. This builder lets you create and customize the header and footer as you wish.
Moreover, it’s also compatible with page builders. Hence, you can create any sort of website with a page builder, header, and footer builder. Websites such as shops, businesses, restaurants, medical, etc.
Key Features of Customify:
- Ready-to-import websites
- Lightweight and speedy WooCommerce theme
- Real-time visual editor
- The unique header for mobile devices
- Fast and friendly theme support
Vantage is a WordPress theme for e-commerce sites that offers tight integration with popular and powerful page builders. You can easily create responsive page layouts because of this feature. Other than that, it supports Smart Slider 3 for beautiful sliders.
Not to mention, Vantage has over 1 million downloads which makes it the most popular theme on SiteOrigin. Some features that make Vantage most popular are – boxed and full-width layout, widgets bundle, etc.
Key Features of Vantage:
- Integrated with visual CSS editor to allow changing your site’s design in real-time
- 2500+ icons
- WooCommerce-ready to help you sell online
- Responsive layout and retina support
- Multiple header layouts
Kadence is a powerful multipurpose theme with extensive integration with the WooCommerce plugin. It’s also compatible with page builders, enabling you to create high-converting eCommerce pages.
Further, the drag-and-drop feature of Kadence lets you build attractive headers and footers for your online shop without breaking a sweat. Also, the theme has extensive design options for menus, social icons, etc. Thus, you can customize your site exactly the way you want.
Key Features of Kadence:
- Huge library of starter templates, including demos for eCommerce sites
- Live editing feature to view the change in real-time
- Global font and color control to customize your site
- Built with the best SEO practices to help your eCommerce site rank higher
- Add social icons to connect your site with your community
Orchid Store is a theme based on the WooCommerce WordPress plugin. Therefore, you can use this theme to create online stores like fashion stores, mobile & gadget stores, or any kind of multi-category store.
Besides, this theme is fully widgetized. Hence, you can easily drag and drop widgets to their respective widget area so that you can display website sections at the front end. Some of the shop elements you can drag and drop are sliders, product banners, call-to-action, etc.
Key Features of Orchid Store:
- Mega menu at primary navigation
- A quick view of products
- Primary and secondary color options
- Blog post widget
- All WordPress & WooCommerce widgets
Open Shop is a fast and responsive shopping WordPress theme. The theme is best suited for websites for furniture, grocery, electronics, gadget store, jewelry, or any other eCommerce website.
Some of the important features this theme offers are – advanced product search, multiple hero slider layouts, Woo category slider, a call-to-action section, and more. Correspondingly, it provides AJAX Search. This helps in creating more user-friendly and interactive searches.
Key Features of Open Shop:
- Multiple header and footer layouts
- Tabbed product carousel section
- Two banner section layouts
- Product quick view option
- Change color and background
Page Builder Framework
Don’t know how to code? Don’t worry; with the help of Page Builder Framework, you can create your site without touching a code. This theme has been carefully crafted to work perfectly with the page builders like Elementor, Visual Composer, Thrive Architect, etc.
Above all, the theme is less than 50KB on the front end. Hence, it loads super fast on the browser. Along with that, it offers Google fonts locally, which also helps to boost your site’s performance.
Key Features of Page Builder Framework:
- Publicly hosted on GitHub and 100% open-source
- Follows the latest web standards (HTML5 and Schema.org markup)
- 100% mobile responsive design
- Child theme generator to let you create custom child-theme
- Compatible with multilingual plugins
Ample is an extremely impressive, sleek, and fast-loading free WooCommerce WordPress theme. It has a beautiful parallax scrolling design, custom widgets for portfolios, and services, call-to-action buttons, featured posts, and many awesome features you may love.
With its various built-in options, you can customize this theme as you want. Furthermore, this robust theme also comes with beautiful sliders and color options, making it splendid.
Key Features of Ample:
- SEO optimized code
- Multiple page templates
- Cross-browser compatible (works with all major browsers)
- Loads under 1 second (Proven results with speed testing tools)
- Translation ready to convert your site into the language of your choice
Phlox is a modern design multipurpose WordPress theme. It’s suitable for different websites like blogs, businesses, news & magazines, and WooCommerce sites. The theme is built with SEO in mind and is 100% General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliant.
Further, Phlox is a theme from the team behind the popular “Master Slider” project. Also, it’s reliable with regular updates. Thus, it’s one of your site’s best free WooCommerce themes.
Key Features of Phlox:
- A huge library of demo sites for one-click import
- Highly widgetized to manage your content
- Fully WooCommerce compatible to let you build a full-fledged eCommerce site
- Allows customizing every aspect of your online shop
- RTL and translation ready to convert your site into any language
Go is a simple, powerful, and one of the most flexible Gutenberg-first themes for WordPress websites. This innovative theme is WooCommerce-ready. Thus, it empowers you to build beautiful eCommerce sites with multiple design styles and header & footer variations.
Furthermore, you can customize colors, fonts, and more with this theme to match your brand. Apart from that, there’s an option to add the social menu link to enable you to connect with more audiences.
Key Features of Go:
- Innovative Gutenberg-first WordPress theme
- Extensive customization options to craft your site the way you want
- Multiple header and footer variations to match your style
- Looks perfect on any device with its responsive design
- Translation-ready theme (Available in 27 languages)
Virtue has a built-in powerful responsive layout with HTML5 and CSS3 and many amazing features. It’s a multipurpose theme that suits various website niches, including business sites, testimonial sites, and eCommerce websites.
You can customize this highly flexible theme to your heart’s content using many theme options. Besides, you can translate it into any language you want. Give it a try; this could be the theme for your successful online store.
Key Features of Virtue:
- Versatile and clean free WooCommerce theme
- One-click demo importer
- Integrated with social icons to connect with more audience
- Awesome blog layouts
- Header menu options
With its amazing customization options and features, Mesmerize will surely leave you mesmerized. This theme has 5 header designs, a pre-designed homepage, and 30+ ready-to-use content sections.
Additionally, you can add background video, slideshow background, header content type, gradient overlays, etc., to make your site unique. To make your website even more interesting and fun-looking, Mesmerize also provides a free Font Awesome icon library.
Key Features of Mesmerize:
- Highly customizable for designing a unique site
- Video and slideshow background for a modern look
- Live content editing directly in the customizer
- Navigation system optimized for mobile devices
- Predefined designs for both header and content section
Total is a complete package theme with the features required to create a WordPress website. It offers theme color-changeable options and parallax sections. Besides, on the homepage, you can add a slider, a featured section with an icon, an about us section, etc.
Apart from that, the theme comes with a blog section with the option to add 3, 6, or 9 blog posts, a portfolio section with a masonry layout, the clients’ logo carousel slider, a testimonial section, a call-to-action section, etc.
Key Features of Total:
- Multiple free starter sites
- 30+ Elementor widgets to customize your site
- Header customization options
- 24 custom widgets that you can use in the sidebar, footer, posts & pages
- In-built mega menu option
If you are looking for a block-based free WooCommerce theme for full site editing, LaVenta is the ideal choice. The theme is fully compatible with the WooCommerce plugin. Thus, it lets you build stunning and mobile-friendly eCommerce websites without any hitch.
With this theme, you can showcase your products beautifully. Besides, it also has a pixel-perfect design to impress visitors. All in all, it has extensive eCommerce functionalities for a smooth shopping experience.
Key Features of LaVenta:
- 15+ block patterns, 16 templates, and 9 template parts to design your eCommerce site
- Super-easy to set up theme
- Fast page loading speed for a better performance
- Recent products, product categories, sidebar products options
- Featured content and Call-to-action (CTA) button
Shopstar is an easy-to-use WordPress theme made to create online stores, fashion shops, or even blog sites. It comes with Elementor page layouts. The good news is you can import these layouts with the help of an import tool and make your site up and running in no time.
It also supports plugins like WPForms to create beautiful forms on your site and WPML to translate your site into any language. It’s WooCommerce-ready as well. So you can aesthetically present your products and contents.
Key Features of Shopstar:
- Fully responsive design that adapts to any device
- Beautifully designed demo content to get your site running in no time
- Featured images
- Full-width template
- Recent Post Widget Extended plugin support
Big Store by ThemeHunk is a WordPress theme specially designed for shopping websites. This free responsive eCommerce WordPress template contains multiple sections like header and footer layout combinations, color and background options, and more.
In addition, Big Store also allows you to create a multisite network. This simply means that you can use multiple themes on a single WordPress. Also, you can see the changes live while you customize your website.
Key Features of Big Store:
- Numbered pagination option for shop page and blog page
- Two different product image hover styles (Zoom and Swap)
- Move to the top option
- Full control of color and background
- Header and footer layouts
Shopline comes with a complete WooCommerce-compatible SVG design. This allows you to enable features for customer interaction for the online store. You can enable cool hover animation for shop items, video banners, etc.
Shopline also comes with custom widgets such as the Service widget and a Testimonial widget. Its inbuilt integration with Lead form builder allows you to create productive lead generation forms, subscription newsletter sections, and contact forms.
Key Features of Shopline:
- Wide range of widget areas
- WooCommerce category slider to show product category in a slider
- Unlimited color options (choose any desired color)
- Section ordering and section hide option
- Three columns for displaying banners or ads on your site
Trusted is designed to be used for any kind of business, agency, or e-Commerce store. Its free status allows it to be universally accessible by all kinds of WordPress users. It offers 3 distinct feature sections, hover effects, images, and post-linking.
Also, you can enable Login and account features using WooCommerce on Trusted. Trusted is page builder-compatible, so you can easily manage content all over your website.
Key Features of Trusted:
- Call-to-action panel
- Social media icons/links to reach out to more audience
- Dark and light header styles
- Telephone, account, and shopping cart icons
- Supports page builder plugins
Responsive is truly a responsive theme suitable for all types of WordPress websites. The theme seamlessly integrates with the WooCommerce plugin and page builders like Elementor, Brizy, etc. Thus, empowering you to build a fully functional eCommerce website like a pro.
Most importantly, it offers 100+ free ready-to-use Elementor and block templates to let you start your site in no time. This outstanding theme also supports the schema.org microdata to improve your site’s SEO.
Key Features of Responsive:
- Follows high-coding WordPress standards to ensure the great performance of a site
- Gutenberg and Elementor ready to design the webpages easily
- Set site icon and a different logo for mobile devices
- Scroll to the top option to improve user experience
- Hover animation effects for the navigation menu
Own Shop is a theme based on WooCommerce. It’s an easy-to-use eCommerce solution for creating any type of business website. This free WooCommerce theme supports RTL language and has Gutenberg compatibility.
Moreover, the theme provides in-built theme customizer settings and supports major page builders such as Elementor, Contact Form 7, Jetpack, etc. Best of all, the theme is based on the Bootstrap framework for responsive and mobile-first websites.
Key Features of Own Shop:
- One-click demo import option
- Product category menu
- Multiple sidebar options (left, right, and full)
- Option to switch between light and dark mode
- 2 custom widgets
VW Ecommerce Store
VW Ecommerce Store is a multipurpose theme suitable for online apparel, fashion accessories, and other businesses. Such businesses include equipment, cosmetics, and mobile/gadget stores.
Other than that, it provides features like CTA, Bootstrap framework, threaded comments, a custom menu, multiple widget regions, etc. It also comes with a customization option and WooCommerce product swatches.
Key Features of VW Ecommerce Store:
- Compatible with the latest version of WordPress
- Fast page loading time
- Beautiful page layouts with left/right sidebar and full-width pages
- Powerful theme customization option (customize text, colors, fonts, etc.)
- Supports third-party WordPress plugins
Do you want to create a dazzling fashion, jewelry, electronic, beauty, or cosmetic shop website? Then, look no further because StoreBiz is here. StoreBiz provides creative, clean, and modern design. Also, this free WooCommerce theme is cross-browser optimized.
With the cool animation provided by this theme, you can create fun and interactive pages. Likewise, it also comes with homepage demo layouts, a sticky menu while scrolling, a unique blog post design, smooth transition effects, etc.
Key Features of StoreBiz:
- A beautiful set of shop page layouts
- Carousel elements
- Sticky menus while scrolling down
- SEO-optimized design for better ranking
- Awesome CSS3 animations and smooth transition effect
Best Shop is one of the fabulous free WooCommerce themes for WordPress. The theme comes with a pixel-perfect design, and it’s highly widgetized. It has several built-in WooCommerce product widgets like products category, post sliders, category showcase, etc.
Moreover, Best Shop supports most of the popular WooCommerce plugins. Thus, building a complete eCommerce shop is a plain sail with this theme. Besides, it’s also SEO-friendly and RTL-ready.
Key Features of Best Shop:
- Clean and modern free WooCommerce theme
- Ideal theme for creating competent online shops, storefronts, business websites, etc.
- Support popular page builders (Elementor, KingComposer, Divi, etc.)
- The one-click demo import feature
- Unlimited color options to make your site colorful
Whether you want to build an online shop for fashion, cosmetics, furniture, or books, eCommerce WP is ideal for all your business needs. It comes with extensive functionality and dozens of theme customization options.
Further, the theme has got a responsive design. Therefore, your online shop will look great even on mobile and tablet screens. The best part is you don’t need coding skills to build a professional eCommerce site, as this theme is beginner-friendly.
Key Features of eCommerce WP:
- Beautifully crafted and easy-to-use WordPress WooCommerce theme
- Built-in WooCommerce features and widgets for an awesome eCommerce site
- Follows best SEO practices for higher-ranking opportunities
- Offers child theme for blogging websites
Make is a great theme to sell your product over online networks. This WooCommerce-compatible theme comes with a drag-and-drop page builder and unlimited color options. So, the type of site and design you can make with this theme is limitless.
To add more, you can sell your eBooks, your band’s mp3s, or your video course effortlessly with Easy Digital Downloads. Further, the drop-in Gravity Forms helps you to keep in touch with your customers.
Key Features of Make:
- Hundreds of Google fonts to choose from
- Compatible with popular plugins (WooCommerce, ContactForm 7, Jetpack)
- Control page layout options
- Full-width banners
- Clean, valid, and SEO-friendly code
As its name suggests, Superb eCommerce is a superb free WordPress theme built for online shops, stores, boutiques, fashion, retail, etc. Further, it also offers a beautiful and minimal blog section. So, if you’re interested in writing, you can also start blogging.
Superb eCommerce integrates deeply with WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads (EDD). Thus, using this theme, you can sell physical and digital products like clothing, furniture, software, eBooks, etc.
Key Features of Superb eCommerce:
- Simple, beautiful, and fully customizable free WooCommerce theme
- Option to show/hide WooCommerce sidebar
- Enables you to customize logo and title/tagline
- Custom header, footer, and navigation colors
- Fully GDPR-compliant eCommerce theme to prevent any compliance issues
Th Shop Mania
If you want to design a perfect online store, Th Shop Mania is a great free WooCommerce theme for you. With this theme, you can create eCommerce websites for fashion, furniture, clothing, electronics, etc.
Most importantly, the theme uses powerful AJAX technology. Thus, it provides users a fast shopping experience without constantly refreshing pages. Further, it also comes with a custom 404 page to engage users and redirect them to the product of your choice.
Key Features of Th Shop Mania:
- 4 different WooCommerce login layouts (Classic, Standard, Popup, DropDown)
- Flexible footer design to enable you to add text, icons, widgets, etc., in the footer area
- Easily set product elements (title, image, category, price, etc.) in order
- Upsell, related, and cross-sell product options to boost sale
- Sticky header for easy navigation
Built with clean and optimized source code, Envo Shopper is fully optimized for WooCommerce. Therefore, you can easily build an eCommerce website with this theme. For your convenience, it also perfectly works with page builders like Elementor, Divi, etc.
Not only that, but this theme also supports the popular WooCommerce Wishlist and Compare plugins. To improve your site’s SEO, it’s optimized for speed. Hence, your site will load in no time.
Key Features of Envo Shopper:
- Fast, clean, and customizable theme
- One-click demo import
- Mega menu areas in the header
- Provides clear documentation
- Translation ready (translate the theme into the language of your choice)
Yet another one of the best free WooCommerce themes, Shopay, allows you to create an impressive eCommerce site. This SEO-optimized theme integrates WooCommerce features in its layout and structure itself. Further, it also has a one-click demo import feature.
For added benefits, Shopay comes with extensive features like a mini cart, unlimited color schemes, and sliders with smooth transition effects. Besides, it’s a fully responsive and mobile-friendly theme.
Key Features of Shopay:
- Customize your theme with a live preview option
- Retina-ready and responsive design
- Unlimited primary color option
- 10+ widgets for eCommerce with multiple layouts
- Compatible with WooCommerce and YITH Wishlist
A powerful and advanced WordPress eCommerce theme, Online Shop is an excellent choice if you want to start an online shop. Designed especially with the aim to promote and increase your business and sales, this theme is simply amazing, to say the least.
Moreover, the theme features a user-friendly and powerful Admin panel that is easy to work with. Additionally, it completely supports all the WooCommerce features and easy payment methods.
Key Features of Online Shop:
- Easy payment method
- Custom copyright text in the footer area
- Option to use unlimited slider on your site
- Compatible with all the major browsers
- Advanced customized widgets for homepage and sidebar management
Wrapping It Up!
And that’s all we have to say about the best free WooCommerce themes for WordPress. With these WordPress themes, you can easily create an eCommerce site and sell any product.
All the above-mentioned themes are fully responsive and support full customization. Most importantly, they come with Woocommerce integration.
Nevertheless, if you’re confused, choose Zakra. Other than Zakra, eStore, Spacious Store, and Ample are also themes that will help you create a robust eCommerce website.
Having said that, if you found this article helpful, then take a moment and share it on your social media as well.
You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook to learn about future updates and exciting news.
Lastly, comment down below your experience with any of these themes or which is your favorite theme (if you’ve any).
Disclaimer: Some of the links in the post may be affiliate links. So if you purchase anything using the link, we will earn affiliate commission.