Are you wondering what are the best WordPress event registration plugins for 2022? If yes, then you’ve landed on the right page.
Adding an event registration plugin to your website makes creating and managing your event management business easier. Along with that, it’s hassle-free work to register an event for your website visitors. Because they can easily choose their event dates and times from your website directly.
Luckily, there are plenty of event registration plugins available in WordPress. And, it can be a tiring job to choose one. So, here we’ve made a list of some of the best WordPress event registration plugins for 2022.
What Should You Look For in a WordPress Event Registration Plugin?
When choosing an event registration plugin for your website, there are some factors you need to consider. Therefore, we’ve sorted out some major factors to consider while choosing the plugin.
- Specific Features: Features like ticket stock countdown, customizable registration forms, event registration, etc., are necessary for event management. So, you should look for these features in your plugin.
- Payment Gateway: Look for a plugin that supports a secure payment gateway like PayPal, Stripe, etc. This helps users to pay from anywhere online and also maintains their privacy.
- Email Confirmation: Your chosen plugin should offer an automatic email confirmation feature. This feature will auto-send the standard emails like event booking, registration process, cancellation, etc.
- Responsive Design: Finally, the plugin you use should be fully responsive. So that it’ll work well on every device, including mobile phones.
You can also check for additional criteria like ratings, latest updates, documentation, etc. For detailed information, check our article on how to choose the best WordPress plugins for your site.
We’ll now review the 5 best WordPress event registration plugins for 2022. So let’s get started!
5 Best WordPress Event Registration Plugins for 2022
Here, we’ve narrowed down some of the best WordPress event registration plugins for 2022. Each plugin in the list includes detailed features, descriptions, and pricing. So, you can evaluate each of them to know which one suits you better.
Event Tickets plugin helps you to manage events for your WordPress website. This plugin allows you to manage registration for virtual classes and online events easily. Also, it helps to manage the attendees directly from your WordPress dashboard.
Besides, it’s the product of The Event Calendar, and you can promote events, sell tickets, etc., with its Event Marketing Bundle. The bundle has premium features like recurring events, extra calendar views, email marketing, etc. The event marketing bundle includes Event Calendar Pro, Event Ticket Plus, and Promoter, a complete solution for any event website.
- Allows you to display certain info like event links or registration to people attending the event.
- It comes with the Ticket Commerce feature, which helps to sell event tickets.
- Also, you can send an automated ticket confirmation email to your customers.
- Able to create tickets right away from your WordPress dashboard.
- Add ticket stock countdown on your website.
- Easily collect ticket fees by connecting your PayPal business or Stripe account.
You can download this plugin free from the WordPress.org official plugin repository. Or install it from your WordPress dashboard.
However, you need to upgrade it to the premium version to use the advanced registration feature. It’s available on its official website with 5 pricing plans. Also, all the plan includes features like eCommerce ready, custom registration, shared stock, etc.
- 1 Site Plan: $99 with one year of updates and support.
- 3 Sites Plan: $199 with one year of updates and support.
- 10 Sites Plan: $399 with one year of updates and support.
- Multiple Sites Plan: $399 with one year of updates and support.
- Unlimited Site Plan: $799 with one year of updates and support.
For more details, please check our detailed guide and review of The Events Calendar!
Registration for the Events Calendar is one of the useful and best WordPress plugins for event registration. Whether you’re managing a meetup, online class, workshop, etc., easily create an event with this plugin. However, you need to install The Event Calendar in order to use this plugin.
Besides, it comes with a lot more features for managing an event. For example, with its AJAX form submit feature, you can limit the entry process to a single page. Also, choose how the form displays, pop-up modal window, or displayed fully.
- You can save entries in the database table for easy event registration management.
- Easily limit the number of registration per email.
- Able to add a registration form to one of several parts of the page where you display the event.
- Keep your registration form hidden initially and reveal it by clicking a customizable “Register” button.
- It allows you to follow up with your attendees with customizable email confirmations.
- Also, attendees can unregister or cancel registration using a link sent in an email.
This is a free plugin available at the official plugin directory of WordPress.org.
User Registration is one of the best registration plugins for WordPress. Using its drag-and-drop form builder, you’ll be able to create any type of registration plugin, including event registration. You can easily create simple forms or complex multi-step forms.
Moreover, it offers user registration data in graphs and charts. Therefore, you’ll receive accurate data on every event registration form. Details such as quickly view the approved, denied, total, and pending event registration your website receives.
- Able to send your users a customized email notification about the registration process, payment, etc.
- Auto-creates a WordPress user profile account for all your registered users.
- Provides an in-built login form.
- Also, users can register using their social accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Google.
User Registration is a freemium plugin, and you can download the free version from the WordPress.org plugin directory. Or, install it directly from your WordPress dashboard.
However, some of the features mentioned above are from the premium version. And the pro version is available on its official website with 3 pricing plans.
- Personal Plan: $79 per year and $299 for a lifetime. It includes an unlimited registration form, drag and drop fields, an inbuilt login form, and more.
- Plus Plan: $199 per year and $499 for a lifetime, including everything from the personal plan. Along with conditional logic, style customizer, multi-step form, and more.
- Professional Plan: $399 per year and $899 for a lifetime with everything from the personal plan. It includes geolocation, LearnDash integration, Zapier, Frontend listing, etc.
Event manager is a full-featured, flexible, and reliable event registration WordPress plugin. Using this plugin, you can create many event registration types for a single day, multi-day, recurring, etc.
Moreover, this plugin comes with many features. For example, you’ll be able to add custom event attributes, including dress codes for your users. Also, you can manage the list of registered attendees with the approval, rejection, or pending option.
- Create event registration with start or end time.
- Able to book tickets via email, coupon codes, etc.
- It comes with different payment options like PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.net, etc. as well as offline payments.
- Allows you to create custom booking forms for individual attendees.
- Also, it fully supports Google Maps.
Event Manager is available in both free and premium versions. And you can get the free version from the WordPress.org plugin directory.
Whereas the premium version is available on its official website with 2 pricing plans. They are:
- 1 Site Plan: $75 with 1 year of support and updates.
- 5 Sites Plan: $150 with 1 year of support and updates.
WP Event Manager is a lightweight plugin that helps you to implement a full-featured event management system in WordPress. This plugin allows you to log in easily and access full event management features. For example, you’ll be able to view, edit, delete, and cancel the events.
Furthermore, it offers addons that help to manage your event easily. For example, the Registrations addon allows attendees to register using a form. Whereas, an organizer can view and manage registration from the WordPress dashboard.
- With the Attendee Information addon, easily collect the information about the attendee at the time of registration.
- Guests and registered users can submit and manage event listings using a front-end form.
- You’ll get the live preview of every event and know how your attendees will see event listings.
- Able to sell tickets for your event with WooCommerce.
- This theme works perfectly with every WordPress theme.
WP Event Manager is a free plugin available at the WordPress.org official plugin repository.
However, some of the features are from the premium version, which is available on its official website.
- Event Manager Plus Plan: Costs $99, including all the core features, add-ons, and premium support.
- Event Manager Pro: Costs $199, including everything from the Event Manager Plus Plan with ticket selling add-ons.
- Virtual Event Manager Pro: Costs $299, including everything from the Event Manager Pro Plan with virtual add-ons.
- All Events Manager Pro: Costs $399, including everything from the virtual event manager pro plan. It also comes with additionalmarketing add-ons.
That’s all for now! We’ve arrived at the end of this article.
We’ve discussed the 5 best WordPress event registration plugins along with their features and prices.
Among the listed plugins, we would like to recommend you the User Registration plugin. That’s because it provides all the necessary features to set up your registration form for the event management website. Not only that, you can create any type of registration form using this plugin.
We hope this article has helped you to find the best WordPress event registration plugins for 2022. Please share your experience in the comment section below if you’re using any of these plugins.
If you’ve any more queries, then feel free to ask us. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Also, share this article with your friends and colleagues.
Some of the links on this article/page are affiliate links. If you click on such an affiliate link and purchase the product, we’ll earn a specific percent commission from the seller. But it won’t at all affect the price you’ll pay.