Are you on the hunt for the best WordPress themes to elevate your website’s visual appeal and functionality? If yes, then here we go!
Picking the perfect theme can make or break your WordPress site. As it sets the tone for the entire design and experience. You can find an overwhelming array of free and premium options available on the market. And choosing out of many is certainly daunting.
But, don’t worry anymore! We’ve carefully curated a handpicked list of the best WordPress themes. Based on various factors like ease of use, features, popularity, and affordability.
So, let’s explore them.
How to Choose the Best Theme for WordPress?
- Firstly, you have to specify the type of website and the goals you want to achieve. Then, you’ll have to point out the basic requirements and make a budget plan according to them.
- Secondly, you should look for a theme with a good appearance that is capable of attracting visitors. Also, it should provide customizable page layouts and styling to get your desired looks.
- Lastly, you’ll want your theme to include some important features like responsiveness, multi-language support, security, support, and so on.
For more details, you can check our comprehensive article on how to choose a WordPress theme for your WordPress site.
Having said that, let’s look at our pick for the best WordPress themes for 2023.
55 Best WordPress Themes for 2023 (Ultimate List)
Here, get ready to explore the best WordPress themes along with their descriptions, key features, and pricing right away. Let’s dig in!
Kadence is one of the powerful WordPress themes that helps you to build your dream website. It provides you with tons of customization options, various starter templates, color options, and easy-to-use features.
Kadence is a responsive and lightweight WordPress theme. With the integration of popular plugins, you can quickly build eCommerce, business, portfolio, course websites, etc.
Moreover, it’s available in both free and premium versions. You’ll get additional features and dedicated support with the premium version.
- Kadence Blocks: It’s built with a powerful Gutenberg blocks plugin called Kadence Blocks for advanced editing features and custom blocks.
- Greater features in free theme: It has various modification options which are rarely found in other free themes.
- Global Color Palette: Global color palette helps you in setting uniform color in various parts and sections of your site.
- Starter Templates: Contains various starter templates which can be easily imported to your website. You can choose an attractive template for your site.
- Header builder: Offers you a transparent header builder through which you can add a logo, social media buttons, primary navigation buttons, and a search bar.
Kadence is a top WordPress theme with 200000+ active installations and an average of 5/5 star reviews. Kadence helps you create the type of site you want to make.
Kadence is a freemium WordPress theme. Meaning, it’s available in both free and paid versions. You can quickly download the free version from the WordPress.org themes repository. Else, install it right from your WordPress dashboard.
Meanwhile, the premium version costs you the following prices:
- Essential Bundle: Costs $129 for the first year. Includes Kadence Pro, Kadence Blocks Pro, and pro starter templates.
- Full Bundle: Costs $199, Essential Bundle features, Kadence AMP, Kadence Cloud, etc.
Not to mention, all the premium Kadence plans are available to use for unlimited sites.
Developed by Brainstorm Force, Astra is one of the most popular WordPress themes ever made. Its free version is also included in the WordPress.org theme directory. Besides, to upgrade to the full potential of Astra, you can purchase the Astra Pro.
Astra is a superfast WordPress theme with built-in SEO-friendly features. Its support for almost all page builder plugins makes it highly customizable.
- Lightweight: Astra is the most lightweight theme designed for optimized page speed. It has a good speed score as per Google PageSpeed Insights.
- Customization options: Provides easy customization with a visual theme customizer. You can make changes in layouts, color, typography, header, footer, etc.
- Pre-built Websites Library: You can import a template from the huge collection of pre-built websites. It’ll save you some design time.
- Page Builder Support: Great integration with popular page builders like Elementor, Divi, Beaver Builder, etc. You get complete freedom to create stunning pages easily.
- WooCommerce Integration: Astra ensures seamless integration with the WooCommerce plugin to set up an online store easily.
Astra theme includes other basic features like dedicated support, responsiveness, SEO friendliness, translation-ready, accessibility-ready, etc.
So, the Astra theme is known best for its superfast loading time and optimized performance.
Astra is available to you in both free and premium plans. You can easily get the free version from the WordPress.org theme repository or your dashboard.
Likewise, it provides the following premium pricing plans:
- Astra Pro: Costs $47/year. You get an advanced header builder, sticky header, mega menu, and others.
- Essential Bundle: Costs $137/year. Astra Pro, 180+ premium starter templates, WP Portfolio plugin, etc.
- Growth Bundle: Costs $187/year. Essential Bundle, Convert Pro, Schema Pro, and more.
Do you want to know more about the Astra theme? Then, check out the full Astra theme review to explore more about this theme.
With over 300,000+ active installations, GeneratePress is one of the most installed free WordPress themes of all time. It’s a lightweight WordPress theme built by focusing on speed and usability.
It is a multipurpose WordPress theme that adapts to any website niche. It has over a thousand 5-star user ratings. Besides the Gutenberg editor, this theme is also compatible with popular page builders Elementor and Beaver Builder.
- Lightweight and fast: This theme has a minimal design, basic features, and fast speed.
- Compatibility with Popular Plugins: Supports various popular plugins like Yoast SEO, WooCommerce, BuddyPress, etc.
- Various Modules: Contain several modules that take your customization to another level. You can import/export every aspect of the individual module setting.
- Customization: Provides you with easy customization of header, navigation, content, sidebar, layout, footer widgets, and adding logos.
Generally, the free theme consists of limited customization options. But GeneratePress has a premium version that provides you with more customization options for your site.
GeneratePress is a freemium WordPress theme. So, you can download the free version from the WordPress.org theme repository or its original site. You can install it directly from the dashboard.
For maximum features, you can use the paid version of GeneratePress with the following plans:
- Yearly: Costs $59/year that’s usable for 500 sites. Includes all paid features, 1 year of updates, and paid support.
- Lifetime: Costs $249 as a one-time fee for 500 sites. Includes all paid features, lifetime updates, and premium support.
Check out our detailed GeneratePress review article to know more about this theme.
Blocksy is one of the trendy WordPress themes built with the newest web technologies. You can use it to build any form of a website, from blogs to company websites to specialized sites. Moreover, it comes with starter templates that make it easy to kickstart your site.
It’s also compatible with the Gutenberg editor, which is a big plus. As a result, it’s a very adaptable and dynamic theme.
You may add many blocks to your website to include other important content. Such as a search box to easily locate your site info, contact elements to reach out to you, and so on.
- Page Builders Integration: It’s built to function with major page builders such as Elementor, Brizy, Beaver Builder, and others.
- Customization Options: This theme allows you to customize the header, footer, sidebar, and more in real-time.
- Header Builder: You can create an elegant header with 9 header elements, a mobile header, and other advanced options.
- Colors and Backgrounds: It lets you manage and access your color and background settings whenever and anywhere you want.
- Advanced Typography Options: You can adjust the font in each element of your website, from global to local possibilities.
- Modern Archive Layout: Blocksy includes 5 distinct archive layouts that are both minimalistic.
In fact, Blocksy is a perfect theme for beginners. To put it another way, you don’t need any coding expertise to use this theme.
Blocksy is a freemium WordPress theme. Quickly install the free version right from your WordPress dashboard.
However, for the premium version, you’ve to pay the following prices as per the chosen pricing plan:
- Personal: Costs $49 per year / $149 for a lifetime for 1 license.
- Professional: Costs $69 per year / $199 for a lifetime for 5 licenses.
- Agency: Costs $99 per year / $299 for a lifetime for unlimited licenses.
All the above-mentioned plans include the pro features. Such as multiple conditional sidebars, advanced mega menu, floating charts, and more.
Want to know more about the Blocksy theme? Then, check our full Blocksy theme review article to get rigorous insight into it.
One of the most popular multipurpose WordPress themes, Divi, allows you to create any type of website you like. It’s a brilliant creation of Elegant Themes, the popular independent WordPress theme store.
Divi is not just a standard WordPress theme but over the years, it has evolved into a complete website design system.
- Divi Builder: The power of the Divi theme comes from the Divi page builder plugin. It’s one of the most popular and powerful page builders ever made.
- Customization: Divi has the most options for customization. Everything you see on the web page is customizable with Divi.
- Custom CSS: Divi allows you to use custom CSS for web pages. So, if you are a developer, it’s beneficial for you.
- Content Elements: You get 40+ elements/modules like Audio Player, Call To Action, Gallery, Search, Slider, etc. for designing your pages.
- Extensions: Divi lets you use 100s of extensions, child themes, and layout packs to help customize your page even further.
Divi theme includes other basic features like social media integration, translation, extensions, 24/7 support, constant update, and so on.
The unmatched customization options with an in-built page builder and front-end editing make Divi one of the best WordPress themes.
You can get the license for this premium WordPress theme from these price ranges:
- Yearly Access: Costs $89/year. Includes website packs, product updates, unlimited site usage, and more.
- Lifetime Access: Costs $249 for a one-time payment. You get all the features mentioned above for a lifetime.
Bricksy is a free block-based WordPress theme that comes in a minimalist design. It has several block and page designs that have been expertly crafted to best fit your content. You can use it for creating various types of websites. Including blogs, portfolios, and online shops.
On top of that, it comes with a wide range of tailorable options. Such as customizable colors, backgrounds, fonts, and other elements. Thus, Bricksy makes it simple to create a stunning and polished website.
- Pre-built Layouts: Comes with several beautiful prebuilt layouts as a starting point to build your website.
- WooCommerce Integration: Fully compatible with the WooCommerce plugin making it simple to build an online store.
- Responsive Design: It has a responsive layout. Thus, you can display your website beautifully on all devices.
- SEO-Friendly: Optimized for search engines, further helping you rank your website higher in search engines.
Other than that, Bricksy has extensive documentation and support available for any kind of assistance if required.
You’ll be glad to know that Bricksy is available to your absolutely free of cost in the WordPress.org theme repository.
Hello Elementor is one of the best free WordPress themes made by Elementor. It integrates with the Elementor page builder without any issues.
Essentially, it’s designed for maximum speed and performance. You can create lightning-fast websites that will please both your visitors and search engines.
Moreover, it’s an open-source theme. That means that anyone can contribute and add new functionalities. This enables the theme to receive new capabilities and major updates as quickly as possible. As a result, you can craft an elegant updated website.
- Minimal Styling: It’s a minimalist WordPress core theme with a lot of design flexibility.
- Made for Elementor: Hello theme is the perfect mix with the Elementor page builder. You can create a site with Elementor using Hello as a starting point.
- Ideal Starter Theme: It contains a blank canvas to customize the site to your own specifications.
- Header and Footer Capabilities: You can adjust the colors, typographies, and logo in the header and footer area. Plus, hide portions that you don’t want to see.
Besides, this theme is responsive and mobile-friendly. It’s compatible with many major WordPress plugins such as WooCommerce, Wordfence, etc. This makes Hello Elementor a more functional theme.
Hello Elementor is a free WordPress theme that is listed in the WordPress.org theme directory. So, anyone can access the page with ease and download it there.
Meanwhile, you can purchase the pro version for further features. It’s available to you at the cost of $9.99/month. Including the Elementor page builder and hosting.
OceanWP is a lightweight WordPress theme that has good support for external plugins and most page builders. It’s a fully responsive and multipurpose theme listed in the popular section of the WordPress.org repository.
The free OceanWP itself is rich in features. However, you can purchase the required extensions to unlock its full capabilities.
- Fast Page Load Time: Contains more than 50 features that you can enable/disable that further enhance the page speed.
- WooCommerce Integration: It allows you smooth integration with WooCommerce to build a fully-fledged online store.
- Extensions: There are 21 extensions available with the premium OceanWP to add more features to your site. With the free version, you get only 8 extensions.
- Pre-Built Demos: You can import a demo from a library of tons of demos and use it to design your site faster.
- Full Page Builder Support: This theme works with top page builder plugins like Elementor, Visual Composer, Divi, Beaver Builder, etc.
OceanWP includes other features like responsiveness, RTL and translation ready, SEO optimized, plugin support, WooCommerce ready, and so on.
Users prefer this theme due to its ability to create a lighter-weight website without lacking its customization features.
OceanWP is a freemium WordPress theme. You can quickly download it right from your WordPress dashboard. The free version includes a package of 8 free extensions with the theme.
Meanwhile, you can upgrade to the premium version. It includes 14 more premium extensions along with free extensions. It’s available to you at the following costs:
- Personal: Costs $43/year. Includes 7 free extensions, 14 premium extensions, 17 free demos, and more.
- Business: Costs $71/year. All from the Personal plan, exclusive Freepik discount, join support group, etc.
- Agency: Costs $127/year. Everything from the Business plan, VIP support, dedicated Slack channel, etc.
Sold over 882,000 copies, Avada is the best-selling WordPress theme of all time at the ThemeForest marketplace. Developed by ThemeFusion, it’s the best theme with an average user rating of 5 out of 5 stars.
It’s a fully responsive and powerful multipurpose WordPress theme. You can use Avada to create any kind of website like a blog, business site, eCommerce store, etc. It’s a flexible and beginner-friendly theme that anyone can design a website easily.
- Customization: Being a multipurpose theme, it has the flexibility and limitless styling options to make changes on a huge scale.
- One-Click Demo Import: You can import available any demo with a single click from the pre-published demo library. Plus, you can also import portions from other demos.
- Fusion Builder: Avada comes with the Fusion builder, a lightweight drag-and-drop page builder to help you build a custom site layout. It requires no coding knowledge.
- Comprehensive Documentation: Avada provides accurate and detailed documentation to guide you and possibly help you resolve your issues.
- External Plugins Support: Avada ensures easy integration with any external plugins to improve the functioning of your site.
Avada theme includes other basic features like timely updates, responsiveness, excellent support, accessibility-ready, RTL and translation ready, and so on.
Avada is one of the best WordPress themes because of its multipurpose nature i.e. the ability to create any kind of website that you want.
Avada is a premium theme that costs you $69 for 6 months of support service. You can also receive 12 months of extended support for $21.38.
Explore our article on the Avada theme review to know more about this theme.
Raft is a multipurpose block-based WordPress theme that is clean and has a modern design. Using this theme, you can create a professional-looking website with the utmost simplicity. That includes websites for blogs, portfolios, online stores, etc.
On top of that, it’s designed to be responsive. As a result, your website looks good on all devices including desktops, laptops, smartphones, etc. Further, this helps you enhance the user experience as well as search engine ranking.
- One-click Demo Import: You can easily import a pre-built import a pre-built demo website in a single click.
- WooCommerce integration: Fully compatible with the WooCommerce plugin. This makes the process of setting up an online store simple
- Customization options: You get a wide range of customization options. Including customizable colors, fonts, backgrounds, and more.
- Fast loading speed: Crafted to load quickly, which is crucial for both user experience and search engine optimization.
- Drag-and-drop Page Builder: Use the drag-and-drop page builder to design your layouts or select from a variety of pre-built ones.
Besides, it works perfectly with Gutenberg and other popular page builders and is RTL and translation-ready theme.
Raft is absolutely free full-site editing WordPress theme. You can quickly install it right from your WordPress dashboard.
Tove is one of the vibrant, multipurpose block WordPress themes created exclusively for full-site editing. Originally created with cafés and restaurants in mind. But, you can easily adjust it for any sort of website. All thanks to Full Site Editing’s layout features.
On top of that, it precisely focuses on typography and readability. As a result, this makes it the best suitable for bloggers, writers, and content creators. Who want to showcase their work simply and elegantly.
- Minimalist design: Designed with a clean style that is ideal for bloggers and writers to express their work in a tidy, uncluttered setting.
- Typography-focused: Comes with a range of font choices and an emphasis on clarity and readability.
- Custom widgets: Contains several unique widgets, including social media icons, a newsletter signup form, etc.
- Customization options: Includes numerous possibilities for altering the colors, fonts, and other design components to match your preferences.
Other than that, it provides various features like fast-loading speed, responsive design, SEO-friendly, etc.
Tove theme is a free theme. Thus, it’s easily downloadable from the WordPress.org theme repository or its official website.
Available at ThemeForest, The7 is one of the top multipurpose WordPress themes. It’s a highly customizable theme that lets you customize every aspect of your site layout with ease.
Developed by a Power Elite Author named Dream-Theme, it has one of the highest sales on ThemeForest with over 186,000 sales. Also, it has good customer ratings and reviews.
- Page Builder: The7 provides full support for most page builders like WPBakery, Elementor, and Visual Composer for easy drag-and-drop editing.
- Theme Options: 1,000+ theme options give you the power to customize every single detail of your website’s appearance.
- Pre-built demos: Offers 48+ pre-built website demos that you can import and use on your website. It saves some time to build your website.
- Premium Plugins: Get 6 premium plugins namely Go Pricing, WPBakery, Slider Revolution, The7 Elements, Ultimate Addons, and Convert Plus.
Other features of The7 include multilingual and translation-ready, SEO friendliness, mobile-friendliness, outstanding support, WooCommerce Compatibility, regular updates, and so on.
Theme The7 is best for its level of customization, design quality, and feature richness.
You can purchase the premium The7 WordPress at a cost of $39 along with 6 months of support at ThemeForest. Meanwhile, you can extend its support for 12 months at $10.13.
Learn more about the The7 theme from our comprehensive The7 theme review article.
If you’re looking for a responsive multi-purpose WordPress theme, then Betheme is perfect. It’s one of the cool WordPress themes that includes 600+ pre-built websites that cover almost anything. The theme comes up with a top-notch design and is highly customizable.
It’s known for its robust features. You can create beautiful things with already-included plugins like WP Bakery, Slider Revolution, and Layer Slider. It offers you so much more, which is beyond words. You must see it on your own.
- One-Click Website Installation: It gives you the option of choosing among 200+ pre-built websites. And you can import any with just a click.
- Powerful admin panel: You can customize the theme easily and simply way with its muffin options panel.
- Fully Customizable: No coding knowledge is required as it’s paired with the Muffin Builder alongside the Options Panel.
- Responsive and Retina Ready: It’s fully responsive and ready for retina displays.
- Shortcode Generator: Shortcodes allow you to build pages fast and quickly.
It includes additional features like built-in mega menus, unlimited menus, a one-click skin generator, and much more. Plus, it’s compatible with Elementor, its pro version as well as WooCommerce.
It’s multipurpose and offers you everything you need to get started with a website.
BeTheme is a premium theme that costs you $60 for 6 months of support service. You can also receive 12 months of extended support for $18.
Zakra is one of the fast, flexible, and multipurpose WordPress themes that you can use to design websites in any niche. You can easily integrate it with popular page builders for designing alluring websites easily.
With 40,000+ active installations, the free version of the Zakra theme with limited features is available for free at WordPress.org. However, the premium version of Zakra is better if you want more beneficial features.
- Pre-built Demos: There are 40+ demos that you can choose from and import to your site for easy and fast designing.
- AMP Ready: Zakra is an AMP-ready theme that enables users to browse your website on mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.
- Customization: With the Zakra theme, you get huge flexibility in customizing various elements like headers, menus, blog designs, footer layouts, and so on.
Other features include WooCommerce integration, page builder support, well documentation, security, SEO optimization, compatibility with plugins, etc.
So, users of Zakra prefer it for its page speed, flexibility, and multipurpose nature.
Zakra is also available in both free and paid versions. You can quickly download the free version right from your WordPress dashboard. Meanwhile, the premium version is available to you at the following price costs:
- Personal: Costs $59 for 1 site. Includes 39 free starter demos, 100+ customization options, and more.
- Personal Plus: Costs $67 for 3 sites. Includes 47+ premium demos, widgets, and all from the Personal plan.
- Developer: Costs $209 for unlimited sites. Includes more widgets, all future plugins, and Personal Plus features.
Being a multipurpose and customizable theme, Neve is a super-fast, responsive, and SEO-optimized theme. It allows you to build any kind of website like blog, business, eCommerce, portfolio, and so on.
Developed by Themeisle, the Neve theme is listed in the free WordPress.org directory with over 100,000 downloads. However, the real features and extended functionalities of the Neve theme come with the Neve premium.
- Page Builders Compatible: Neve works fine with the most popular page builders like Gutenberg, Elementor, Beaver Builder, Visual Composer, etc.
- Lightweight: Neve has a lighter weight that makes your webpage load super fast within a matter of seconds.
- High Customization: With Neve, you get flexibility in customization to make changes to almost all aspects according to your likes.
- Pre-built demos: There are more than 80 pre-built demos available with Neve which you can import into your site to save some designing time.
- Support for AMP: Supports the AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) feature to enhance the users’ experience on mobile devices.
- Accessibility Ready: Neve theme is accessibility ready i.e. allows access to the website’s content to physically challenged visitors too.
Other features like SEO friendliness, WooCommerce integration, RTL and translation-ready, etc. are also present on the Neve theme.
So, the Neve is popular due to its superfast page loading speed without compromising the features and flexibility.
Neve is a freemium WordPress theme. The free version is easily available in the WordPress.org directory.
Meanwhile, you can upgrade to the premium version at the following costs:
- Personal: Costs $69 per year with unlimited site usage. Includes header and footer booster, blog booster, and more.
- Business: Costs $149 per year with everything from the personal plan. Plus, you get110+ starter site templates, etc.
- Agency: Costs $259 per year with everything from the business plan, including access to Neve cloud, white label, and many more.
Catch FSE is a versatile block theme created with Full Site Editing capability. This means the user can utilize the block editor to design and modify the entire WordPress site. Asa result, you can create the tailored website of your preference and requirements.
Additionally, it’s totally customizable and provides a variety of features like a drag-and-drop interface, global styles, block patterns, and more. Also, it emphasizes text and whitespace to give a sweet and sleek look to your website.
- Multiple Layout Options: Contains multiple layout options for your posts and pages. Such as full-width, right sidebar, left sidebar, etc.
- Customizable Header and Footer: Easily add your logos, menus, and widgets with tailorable header and footer areas.
- Colors and Font Choices: You get a handful of beautiful blooms and font choices to create your website’s unique look and feel.
- WooCommerce Compatibility: Supports WooCommerce to create your online store and sell products right away.
- Accessibility Ready: Provides accessibility features like skip links, keyboard navigation, etc.
Other than that, it’s a simple drag-and-drop interface, responsive design, SEO-friendly, and performance optimized.
Catch FSE is a free WordPress block theme that’s available to you without any cost. You can easily install it right from your WordPress dashboard.
Meanwhile, you can buy its Catch FSE pro addon for $59.99 as a one-time payment for additional functionalities. For instance, with you get additional patterns and blocks to make your website feature-rich.
Frost is one of the best WordPress block-based themes with powerful FSE features that you can use to create your website. Precisely, this theme comes with a block editor that allows you to edit the entire website from one location.
On top of that, it has a contemporary and minimalistic appearance. Along with the configurable widgets and adaptable layout options. Consequently, this makes it a fantastic option for a wide range of website kinds and niches.
- Layout Options: Provides several customizable layout options to create unique flavored website designs.
- Custom Page Templates: Offers several templates like a landing page template, a portfolio template, and a blog template.
- Custom Widgets: Includes several powerful widgets. Such as social media widget, a newsletter widget, and a featured posts widget.
- Adjustable Colors and Fonts: Variety of colors and font choices to create a special look and feel for your website.
In addition, this theme is WooCommerce-Compatible, SEO-Optimized, and contains a one-click demo import feature.
Frost is a free WordPress theme. You can directly install it on your WordPress dashboard. Or, download it first from its official site and add it to your website.
Wabi is one of the beautiful block WordPress themes with a clean and minimalistic design. It emphasizes the straightforward design style of storytelling with clear lines and a vibrant accent color scheme.
On top of that, it precisely focuses on typography and whitespace. Consequently, this makes your website easy to read and navigate. This makes it a perfect theme for writers, bloggers, and other content creators.
- Editable Header: Contains a tailorable header space to upload your logo and header image.
- Social Media Icons: Includes social media icons. This makes it simple for you to link the website to your social network identities.
- Accessibility Ready: Provides features like keyboard navigation and skip links to assist users with disabilities.
- Translation Ready: Easily translate into other languages to prepare your website for a global audience.
Other than that, you get responsive design, wide blocks, multiple style variants, and many other features.
You’ll be glad to know that Wabi is absolutely free to use. Quickly install it right from your WordPress dashboard or from its official website.
Created by ThemeGrill, ColorMag is one of the best free WordPress magazine themes. The theme is suitable for news, newspaper, magazine, publishing, and business.
With an active installation of over 100000+, it’s one of the most loved themes on WordPress. It comes up with 15+ starter sites and is fully compatible with the Elementor page builder plugin.
- Optimized for speed: It loads within a few seconds.
- Search engine optimized: With it, your site is likely to rank higher in search engines.
- Easy Customization: Creating content and editing themes is easy with this theme.
- One-Click Demo Import: With just a click, you can import any of the starter sites on your site.
- Page Builder Integration: It’s compatible with popular page builders to create any layout you want.
Other features include WooCommerce compatibility, major browser compatibility, responsive design, and much more.
ColorMag is a perfect responsive magazine-style WordPress theme and is also the best-selling theme of all time.
ColorMag is a freemium WordPress theme. You can download the free version from the WordPress.org theme repository or its original site.
You can also upgrade it to the premium version at the following pricing schemes:
- 1 Site: Costs $59/year or $169 one-time payment.
- 3 Sites: Costs $84/year or $254 for lifetime use.
- 10 Sites: Costs $127/year or $339 for lifetime usage.
- Unlimited Sites: Costs $169/year or $509 one-time payment.
Not to mention, all the above-plan include features like advanced header/footer options, 1 year of support, updates, and many more.
Sydney is one of the best free WordPress themes that helps you to make a great online presence. It’s a powerful WordPress theme that provides various customization options. It has a high-quality admin interface that helps you to create an awesome website.
Sydney provides all the tools you need to create a customer-friendly website. It includes social media icons that help your customers to contact you easily.
- SEO Friendly: Sydney theme is coded with SEO (Search Engine Optimization) in mind, which helps your website to appear easily in search engines like Google.
- Multiple Headers: Sydney theme comes with multiple headers, visual effects, images, and many more options. It helps to add a smart look to your website.
- Customization: It has various customization options. You can change your layout, add a suitable color and change the style of your page.
- Video Background: This theme provides you with a video background section. It helps you to interact with your customers easily.
Sydney is also available on both free and paid versions. Quickly download the free version from the WordPress.org theme repository.
Meanwhile, you can also choose from the following premium plans for pro features. Such as premium email support, toolset integration, extended header module, and more.
- Personal: Costs $69/year. Includes Sydney Pro, 1-site license, and premium support.
- Professional: Costs $99/year. Includes all the Personal plan features, and a 5-site license.
- Agency: Costs $199/year. Includes every Professional feature, and use for unlimited websites.
Fairy is another visually appealing and easy-to-use WordPress theme for crafting your website. It has a handful of customization features like a top-level menu, sidebar, etc. Consequently, this makes it a good choice for bloggers, photographers, and other creative professionals.
Moreover, it’s SEO and performance optimized. This indicates that it is engineered to load rapidly and index quickly by search engines. With that, you can create a feature-rich and effective website.
- Elegant Design: Precisely focuses on whitespace and typography. This makes it a perfect fit to show your visual content.
- Several Blog Layouts: Access to various blog layouts that includes single-page, masonry, grid, and more.
- Feature-Rich: Contains custom menus, multiple post formats, social media icons, customizable header, image, etc.
- Supports Major Plugins: Well-compatible with popular plugins like Contact Form 7, Jetpack, and more to make your website functional.
In addition, you get a search placeholder, a 3-column related posts section, a copyright text option, and other features.
Fairy is a freemium WordPress theme. So, you can easily get the free theme from WordPress.org.
You can get a single-site license for the pro version of this theme for $49 a year or a lifetime license for $129. It has options for menu settings, WooCommerce integration, three different header layouts, and more.
If you’re looking for a highly rated user-friendly theme, then Enfold comes in handy. It’s one of the top-selling responsive, multipurpose WordPress themes on ThemeForest.
With it, you can build beautiful websites in a couple of minutes. It comes up with tons of variations and features. You can choose a demo from a collection and import it with a single click.
- Responsive Layout: It’s easily adaptable to all screen sizes.
- Famous 2-Minute setup: You can install any of the theme demos with a single click.
- Drag and Drop Editor: Its layout editor is praised a lot by customers for being the best one.
- Amazing Admin Area: Suitable for beginners, powerful, and easy to use.
- WooCommerce integration: It allows you to build your online shop.
It comes up with other additional features like amazing slideshows, an integrated form builder, a shortcode editor, and much more. Along with that, the theme is SEO-optimized, retina-ready and translation ready.
Enfold is by far one of the most intuitive and user-friendly themes on ThemeForest. Its flexibility, feature availability, and outstanding customer support make it such a widely loved theme.
You can purchase the premium Enfold at a cost of $59 along with 6 months of support at ThemeForest. Meanwhile, you can extend its support for 12 months at $17.63.
Created by ThemeCo, X Theme is a popular and one of the best-selling WordPress themes on ThemeForest. It’s a multipurpose theme that you can use to create a business website, blogs, portfolios, etc.
Over 220,000 customers love it due to the availability of unique modules to ease the website-building process.
- Stacks: X theme provides 4 unique designs – Integrity, Renew, Icon, and Ethos. Each one has its own highlighted features and you can install them with a single click.
- Extensions: There are over 20 extension plugins that you can instantly download and install in your licensed X theme.
- Cornerstone: It’s an advanced front-end page builder for the X theme. It lets you edit by directly clicking on elements without the use of the dashboard.
- Live Preview: X theme provides you with a live previewer to see how the changes would look in real time.
- Customization: With X, you get tremendous customization options with all the stacks on layouts, navigation, custom pages, placements, colors, fonts, and so on.
X Theme includes other basic features like WooCommerce integration, responsive, typography options, plugin support, translation ready, dedicated support, media integration, etc.
So, people love the X theme due to its unique design features like stacks, extensions, and cornerstones.
X Theme is a premium theme that costs you $79 for 6 months of support service. You can also receive 12 months of extended support for $25.13.
PopularFX is one of the leading popular WordPress themes that helps you to make an attractive website. It includes 100s of pre-made templates that you can use to design your new or existing website.
PopularFX is built in such a way that it provides excellent performance and loads pages faster. It also has fully customizable widgets that help you to design your page easily.
- Responsive Layout PopularFX has a responsive layout that fits all screen sizes.
- Drag and Drop Builder: PopularFX uses PageLayer (a WordPress page builder plugin) for page building. Design your page by dragging the widgets provided by PopularFX.
- In-line Editing: This feature helps you to add/remove texts by simply clicking on the text that needs to be edited.
- Powerful Design Options: PopularFX gives you 70+ unique design elements that help you create an attractive website.
PopularFX is a free, fully customizable, and responsive multipurpose WordPress theme. Its premium version comes with a video slider, splash screen, and many more premium features.
PopularFX is a freemium theme available in both free and pro versions. Quickly download the free version right from your WordPress dashboard.
Meanwhile, the premium version comes up in the following pricing plans:
- Personal: Costs $59/year, 1 year of support and updates, 1 site license.
- Professional: Costs $89/year, 1 year of support and updates, 5 sites license.
- Business: Costs $249/year, 1 year of support and updates, unlimited sites license.
All the above-mentioned plans come with pro features like 350+ templates, Pagelayer Pro, 50+ pro widgets, and more.
Storefront is a flexible WordPress theme that provides you with various layouts, and color options to personalize your website.
- Responsive Design: Storefront has a responsive layout that adapts to your desktop and mobile phones beautifully.
- Customization Options: Provides you with various customization options. Change your background color, header, and footer styles, logo, and many more.
- Easy to use: The Storefront theme provides easy-to-use widgets and settings.
- eCommerce- Focused Homepage: Storefront helps you to display your products according to their category on the home page.
Storefront is a flexible WordPress theme that provides you with various layouts, and color options to personalize your website.
Storefront is a free WordPress theme. It also has a pro version that offers various tools to customize your website. It costs you $69 for one year of updates and support.
Are you looking to build your own real estate sites like Rightmove or Zillow? If your answer is yes, then Real Estate Theme is for you. Most importantly, it has demo content so that you can set up your site effortlessly.
It seamlessly integrates with Elementor making site-building easy for non-techy users. No coding knowledge is required! Also, this theme has built-in support for images, audio, and music files. You can include YouTube videos too.
- 150+ Ready-made Design Blocks: This gives you the ability to achieve your dream design with ease.
- Real Estate Management: You’ve complete control over all the properties via the admin panel.
- Map/Zipcode Search: You can see all the nearby real estate from your location by searching.
- Built-in Messenger: Comes up with an instant messenger chat system so that users can communicate easily.
- Built-in Booking: Site visitors can request bookings directly from your site.
Apart from that, you’ll get loads of money-making options as well. For instance, you can charge fees to the users for posting listings, listing upgrades, etc.
You can get this theme by paying $79 for a User License. Meanwhile, an Extended License will cost you $239.
Most importantly, you can add stunning images with personalized taglines on the slider for an enhanced user experience. Site visitors can register to the website with ease, either by email or through a Facebook login.
- Rich in Features: You can include essential features like Meet me, Instant Chat, Admin message reply, Date tracker, etc. This way, you can make your visitors stick to your site.
- Easy Branding: Add your own colors, font, logos, and icons to build your unique brand.
- Monetization: Earn money from your dating site with Google AdSense, Digital Gifts, and Membership Plans.
- Multilingual: Translate your dating site into multiple languages to reach a global audience.
The theme has a combination of ease in usability and outstanding features. So, that’ll make your dating site unforgettable for site visitors and they’ll keep on coming.
The theme is available with a price tag of $45. But it requires the WP Dating plugin, so better to buy one of the plugin packages with which you get this theme free of cost. Meanwhile, the Standard package costs you $149 as a one-time fee.
Directory is one of the most popular directory themes of WordPress. This theme allows you to build a directory website to list anything (local businesses, properties, vehicles, etc). You can display all of your listings in either grid or list view.
Most importantly, your site visitors can search for their desired listings with the help of the search system. One fascinating thing about this theme is the mobile app view feature. So, if you visit your site on mobile, you’ll get the same feel and look as a mobile app.
- Tons of Monetization Options: You can create unlimited price packages, sell membership packages, and charge for listing a business. And much more!
- SEO-Ready Theme: Supports the best free SEO plugin such as All in One SEO to enhance your site’s SEO.
- Reservation and Booking System: Integration with the WooCommerce booking plugin turns your directory site into a fully-functional booking system.
- Add and Manage Classifieds: Both you and your site visitors can add and manage advertisements in the front and back end.
- List Ratings & Reviews: Site visitors can rate and provide feedback to the business directories on your site.
In addition to that, you can even notify users about upcoming events by sending email notifications.
It’s a premium theme that comes in 3 different pricing plans:
- 1 Site License: $89, 1 domain, lifetime usage license, updates, and support for a year.
- 5 Site License: $189, 5 domains, lifetime usage license, updates, and support for a year.
- Club: $130, You can use this theme and 90+ other themes on unlimited domains, a lifetime usage license.
It falls into the category of lifestyle, food, travel, fashion, and other related blogs. The cool thing about it is it’s easy to use, even for beginners. It’s a freemium theme (available on both the free and premium versions). So, you can upgrade to unlock its full potential.
- Featured Slider: You can showcase up to 5 blog posts in the header area with it.
- WooCommerce Ready: Adding an online shop is easy with the best eCommerce solution for WordPress, WooCommerce.
- Promo Boxes: You can display up to 3 eye-catching linked images in the header area.
- Translation and RTL: The theme adapts to RTL direction languages and is ready for translation.
- SEO Optimization: The theme takes care of SEO to rank your site higher.
It also has various other features such as retina displays and compatibility with all the popular plugins. Also, it works perfectly on all the major drag-and-drop page builders.
Ashe gives you the perfect platform to showcase your content on any device. All you have to do is write!
Ashe is available in both free and paid versions. You can directly install the free version right from your dashboard. Meanwhile, the premium version is available to you at the following costs:
- One Site License: $29.99 one-time payment for one website with lifetime updates.
- Unlimited Site License: $89.99 one-time payment for unlimited sites with lifetime updates.
Explore our article on the Ashe theme review to know more about this theme.
Polite is one of the best WordPress themes that offer a clean and minimalist design. This theme is stunning to look at, with a masonry model design and a variety of blog post styles. As a result, it’s ideal for blogs, online magazine news websites, and other similar sites.
It has a content-focused design that is easy to read so that users can find your content. Additionally, it comes with a plethora of features and customizability possibilities. Namely, a feature slider, several sidebars, an off-canvas sidebar, and many other capabilities.
- Typography Options: It comes with a collection of 800+ Google Fonts to customize the look of your website.
- Custom Widgets: Contain personalized widgets for an author, highlighted content, and social icons, among other things.
- Social Share Options: Integration with different social media so that your website reaches wider people.
- Color Options: You can use the primary color option to alter the entire site’s color with a single click.
- Search Button: Offers a distinct search button on your site for improved user experience.
In addition, it offers other features such as an advert section in the header area, a logo, a custom menu, and more.
Polite is also a freemium WordPress theme. You can directly download the free version right from your dashboard. Meanwhile, the premium version is available to you at the following costs:
- Single Site License: Costs $49 per year and $149 for a lifetime.
- 5 Site Licenses: Costs $99 per year and $199 for a lifetime.
- Unlimited License: Costs $249 per year and $299 for a lifetime.
All the above-mentioned plans come with premium options like a top header, full-width sliders, etc.
Page Builder Framework is a modern theme that’s designed for the new WordPress era. The main focal point of this theme is the performance. That’s why it has less than 50KB of resources on the front end, making your site load tremendously fast.
Another crucial thing is it’s built following the latest web standards to give you the smoothest of experiences. Additionally, the theme has a minimalist design and offers you tons of customization options. So, you can create any website you can think of!
- Easy to Customize: You can make all the changes from header to footer inside the WordPress customizer.
- Made for Page Builders: It works well with popular WordPress page builders such as Beaver Builder and Elementor.
- Gutenberg Support: It supports the new WordPress block editor which gives you more control over creating content.
- Child Theme Generator: Built-in child theme generator for easy creation of your child theme.
- Developer Friendly: Developers can extend their site with the help of hooks & filters.
Page Builder Framework is ideal for all kinds of WordPress users; beginners as well as experts. So, anyone can get their desired site up and running quickly.
The core theme is free of cost. For more features, you can upgrade to the premium version, which consists of 2 different pricing plans:
- Premium Add-on: $58/yearly, unlimited sites license, 1 year of support and updates.
- Agency Bundle: $248/yearly, unlimited sites license, 1 year of support and updates.
Next on the list, we’ve Genesis Framework. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert developer, it provides you with a secure and search-engine-optimized foundation. Among the tons of WordPress theme frameworks, it’s a popular one.
It gives you the ability to choose from a large selection of high-quality templates. Also, it’s highly flexible as it allows you to customize themes or even create on your own. With Genesis Framework, you can quickly and easily build incredible websites.
- Mobile Responsive: The theme is mobile responsive. It’ll adjust and perform well in all screen sizes.
- Featured Content Widgets: It comes up with featured posts, featured pages, and user profile widgets that you can use to set up your site.
- Custom Page Templates: You can choose from a selection of pre-made templates to build your site.
- Customizable Header: It has full support for text-based logos for beginners. Plus, you can even upload your logo with the press of a button.
- Theme Customizer: With the theme customizer, you can change the theme’s settings, colors, and content. And even see the preview of the changes in real time.
Additional features include a one-click theme setup, fast-loading code, SEO-focused structure, and lifetime customer support.
Genesis Framework is suitable for beginners as well as developers.
Genesis Framework is available to you free of cost. Meanwhile, you can buy Genesis Pro at a cost of $360/year which includes powerful website-building tools.
Another highly-rated WordPress theme is Flatsome. It’s one of the best-selling WordPress themes.
Being a multipurpose theme, it’s perfectly suitable for shops, company websites, agencies, and much more. It’s user-friendly and gives you unlimited options with a responsive page builder. The theme is flexible, and you can build almost anything with no coding knowledge required.
- Build Anything: You can build anything with its easy-to-use Live Page Builder and large element library.
- Unlimited Options: With the Live Theme Options panel and Drag and Drop Header Builder, you can customize anything.
- Optimized for Speed: It’s one of the fastest with minimal and optimized code.
- Design that Sells: Its unique design focuses on an intuitive user experience.
- Always up to date: It supports the latest WordPress and WooCommerce versions.
Flatsome comes up with other additional features like 300+ predefined layouts and sections. Also the Wireframe kit, One-Click Demo Content, Unlimited Header Options, and Mobile Optimized Design. And much more!
It’s a perfect theme for any business or eCommerce site.
You can purchase the premium Flatsome at a cost of $59 along with 6 months of support at ThemeForest. Meanwhile, you can extend its support for 12 months at $17.63.
Salient is one of the most versatile WordPress themes on the market today. As it has attracted a lot of attention due to its distinctive style and features. In fact, it has a GTMetrix PageSpeed score of 97% and a YSlow score of 93%. This indicates Salient is an ultra-fast performance-built theme.
Moreover, this theme comes with tons of element collections and options. To put in numbers, it contains massive 65+ elements and 100+ configuration possibilities in its element collection. No doubt, its sophisticated blogging system makes it simple to share your thoughts with the world.
- Front-end Editing: Using the front-end editing tool, you can create gorgeous designs and pages even faster.
- Off-Canvas Menu: Provides 4 different forms of off-canvas menus for desktop and mobile displays.
- Adaptive Images: It identifies the user’s screen size and offers an image that is scaled properly.
- Page Transitions: Select from a variety of page transitions for a smooth user experience, or turn them off entirely if needed.
- Shape Dividers: You can use distinctive shape dividers to personalize your design. Control the size, position, color, and much more with ease.
Salient is, without a doubt, a light, SEO-friendly theme that works with all major WordPress plugins.
Salient is a premium theme that costs you $60 for a regular license. You can extend its support to 12 months by paying an additional $18.
As the name suggests, Newspaper is perfectly suitable for news, newspaper, magazine, and blog websites. It’s among the no. 1 selling news WordPress themes of all time on the ThemeForest marketplace. With it, you can publish articles and blog posts with ease.
You can create a great news website with its newspaper template. Also, it supports videos from YouTube.
- 100+ Unique Pre-built Websites: You can easily import one of those with one click.
- Fast Loading Speed: It’s smaller, lighter, and more efficient, so you can have your website load faster.
- Click and Create with tagDiv Composer: You can get access to all the tools you need to create, design, and shape your website.
- Access to tagDiv Cloud Library: With its massive collection of layouts, you can create your site easily. And even redesign a page in a fraction of a second.
- Powerful and flexible header builder: The Newspaper theme allows you to create perfect headers.
It has other features like GDPR compliance and uses the best SEO practices. Along with that, it’s integrated with Instagram, bbPress Forum, BuddyPress, and WooCommerce. Plus, it’s a responsive and mobile-ready theme.
In a nutshell, NewsPaper is an excellent choice for news, magazine, or publishing.
Newspaper is a premium theme that costs you $39 for 6 months of support service. You can also receive 12 months of extended support for $21.13.
With an active installation of over 100000+, Hestai is one of the popular themes of WordPress. It’s suitable for creative businesses, small businesses, startups, corporate businesses, and portfolios.
It has a multipurpose one-page design that comes with a great user experience. It’s easy to set up and is known for its high performance.
- Take full control within the Customizer: Created for all the major sections of your site. And you can tweak it however you like.
- Use Elementor/ Your Choice of Page Builder: It’s integrated with Gutenberg and all the popular page builders. Elementor, Brizy, Beaver Builder, and so forth.
- WooCommerce Ready: Get your online store running in a moment.
- SEO Friendly: The theme is search engine optimized so your site will be visible in search engine results.
- Mega Menus: The theme comes with a powerful, responsive, and user-friendly mega menu.
Hestia has various other features like Slick Material Design, Starter sites included, and Live Customizer. Along with that, it’s Translation and RTL Ready.
It’s a modern material design theme that is feature-filled and is fit for any type of business.
Hestia is a freemium theme. You can download the free version right from your dashboard.
Meanwhile, the premium pack is available at different pricing for additional features.
- Personal: Costs $69/year for 1 site. You get all the pro features like extended header and footer options, blog settings, layout builders, and more.
- Business: Costs $99/year for 3 sites. All Personal features. Plus includes premium starter sites and priority support.
- Agency: Costs $199/year for unlimited sites. Along with all Business features, you get the white label and live chat.
Heading onto the next on the list, we’ve OnePress. It’s one of the best-rated WordPress themes that is elegant and flexible.
It’s a one-page theme that’s well suited for a business website, portfolio, digital agency, and product showcasing. Plus, it’s free.
- Custom Content Blocks: With it, you can showcase your company info, services, clients, videos, galleries, and much more.
- Parallax Backgrounds Effect: Your viewers can enjoy your beautiful content in the parallax scrolling sections.
- Advanced Theme Customizer: It lets you customize your front page and layout and do much more.
- Custom Page Templates: Gives you access to pre-made styles and functions.
- Page Speed Optimized: It loads in under a fraction of a second.
It has other specific features such as SEO optimization, responsive design, browser compatibility, and complete localization. Along with that, it has custom theme widgets and excellent support.
Get your site up and running with this beautiful one-page theme that’s fitted for almost all kinds.
You’ll be delighted to know that OnePress is 100% free to use. Quickly download it from your dashboard and get your site running in no time.
The theme has been following the latest trends of design and best practices of code. It comes up with 90+ demos, and you require no coding knowledge at all.
- Full Support for Elementor, WP Bakery: Create any website you can imagine with drag and drop page builders.
- Full Support for Visual Composer: Visual Composer makes page building in WordPress fast and easy.
- Compatible with Gutenberg: It adds content blocks and page builder-like functionality to WordPress websites.
- Powerful Theme Options + Intuitive Visual Editor: It gives you tons of options and settings to manage your site.
- Optimized for Speed Performance: It has an ‘A’ class on any speed testing result.
It comes up with other additional features like WooCommerce compatibility and powerful theme options. Also, compared to other themes, it works well on low-level servers.
Porto offers you powerful theme options and is multipurpose. Along with that, it’s known for super high performance.
You can purchase the premium Porto at a cost of $41 along with 6 months of support at ThemeForest. Meanwhile, you can extend its support for 12 months at $10.88.
Inspiro is one of the sleek, and smart photo and multimedia WordPress themes. It includes capabilities like widescreen space that supports self-hosted video backgrounds. Moreover, it does accept YouTube and Vimeo. This makes it ideal for showcasing your photography and video portfolios.
The strongest point of this theme is that it supports video autoplay across all devices. That is why, Inspiro is loved by most photographers, filmmakers, and entrepreneurs. In addition, the theme works with Gutenberg and major page builders like Elementor and Beaver Builder.
- Simple Installation: You’ll have a new theme up and running in no time with this theme’s easy installation approach.
- Customization: The theme customizer allows you to simply alter the colors and fonts of your site.
- One-Click Demo Importer: With just one click, you can duplicate the design of demo pages.
- SEO-Friendly Code: Compatibility with two prominent SEO plugins i.e. Yoast SEO and Rank Math to improve SEO.
- WooCommerce: Integration with WooCommerce makes it a suitable theme for online store websites.
Inspiro also includes other features like responsive design, translation-ready, WPML compatibility, and more.
You can download the free version of Inspiro directly from the WordPress.org directory.
The premium version, Inspiro Pro comes with the following price schemes:
- Yearly: Costs $69/year for unlimited sites. Includes 1 year of support and updates, automatic updates, etc.
- Lifetime: Costs $179 as a one-time fee. Includes all Yearly features, lifetime support, and updates.
Vantage is one of the best free WordPress themes from SiteOrigin. It’s a multipurpose theme with a lot of third-party plugin support. Basically, this theme contains a simple drag-and-drop interface. As a result, you can have complete control over the appearance of your page.
Moreover, it has multiple logo placements and three menu alignment choices. This gives you a lot of alternatives when it comes to designing your header. You can further attract an amazing number of visitors to your site with an appealing header.
- Layout Option: You can choose from a boxed or full-width layout to display content on your website.
- Widget Bundles: Includes visual editors, headlines, hero sliders, and other widgets, to realize the full potential of your content.
- WooCommerce Compatible: It works well with the WooCommerce plugin aiding you to sell your goods and services digitally.
- CSS Editor: Integration with SiteOrigin CSS Editor to make real-time changes to the look of your site.
- Google Font: Includes Google Font into WordPress customizer to make a stylish website with perfect readability.
Besides, it includes other basic features such as a responsive layout, retina support, speed, and many more.
It’s a free theme. However, it offers premium SiteOrigin add-ons at $29/year for adding extra functionality to your theme.
Developed by WPExplorer, Total is one of the popular highly customizable themes. It gives you creative freedom in the site designing experience. It has one of the best rates and reviews on ThemeForest.
Being a multipurpose theme, you can use it to build any kind of website like a blog, business, portfolio, eCommerce, and so on. The user-friendly interface makes it easier for you to design your website.
- Demo Importer: Total provides 40+ demos from where you can import a suitable one with a click of a button.
- Customization: It gives you complete freedom on customizing the web page with unlimited styling options.
- Drag-and-Drop Editor: Total eases up the site designing process by using the popular drag-and-drop page builder WPBakery.
- Page Building Elements: 100+ Page building elements enable you to create custom page layouts easily.
- Premium Plugins: Provides a bundle of premium WordPress plugins like Visual Composer, LayerSlider, Templatera, etc.
The Total theme includes other basic features like responsiveness, RTL ready, translation ready, developer friendliness, WooCommerce ready, external plugin compatibility, etc.
So, Total is one of the best themes due to the richness in features and customization although being easy to use.
Total is a premium theme that costs you $29 for 6 months of support service. You can also receive 12 months of extended support for $6.38.
Designed by PressMaximum, Customify is a fast, responsive, and multi-purpose WordPress theme. The theme works well with popular page builders like Elementor, Beaver Builder, etc. With it, you can build any website like a shop, business agency, or restaurant.
It’s an intuitive and flexible WordPress theme that is rich in features. As a result, you can create the site of your dreams in no time.
- Fast performance: It’s lightweight, speedy, and optimized.
- Comprehensive Header and Footer Builder: You can build a customized header or footer and provide a great user experience.
- Ready to import websites: Dozens of available pre-built sites are ready to import.
- Made for page builders: Edit and polish your website with any page builder.
- Customize everything: You can make changes visually with the WordPress customizer.
It includes additional features like SEO-optimized, fast, and friendly support. Plus, it’s compatible with all well-coded plugins, i.e.WooCommerce, OrbitFox, Yoast, BuddyPress, bbPress, etc.
Customify is one of the most customizable WordPress themes on the market for building your online business.
Customify is also a free WordPress theme that is easily downloadable from the WordPress.org directory.
Meanwhile, you can also upgrade to its pro version for its Pro modules like blog pro, sticky header, mega menu, etc. Its pro version is available at different prices:
- Personal Bundle: Costs $59/year that includes pro modules for 1 site.
- Business Bundle: Costs $89/year that includes pro modules that you can use for up to 3 sites.
- Agency Bundle: Costs 129/year, you can use pro modules for unlimited sites.
Soledad is the best WordPress theme for blogs and magazines. It’s one of the best-supported WordPress themes that’s suitable for a wide variety of websites. It allows you to create your professional-looking site in just a moment.
The theme is lightweight and is easy to customize. And the best thing about it is, it comes up with 6886+ real demos homepages. So, it goes pretty well with any website. Also, a thing not to miss is it’s rich in features. Some of them are as follows:-
- High Performance: The theme is optimized for site speed.
- 1000+ Sliders and Blog/Magazine Layout Combinations: It gives you unlimited possibilities.
- Powerful WordPress Live Customizer: With it, you can view the result instantly.
- Quick Text Translation Build-in: With that, you can translate your website in seconds.
- Compatible with WPML and Polylang: It makes it easy to create a multi-language site.
It comes up with other additional features such as Compatibility with WooCommerce, bbPress, and BuddyPress. Soledad is 100% Responsive, SEO friendly, and fully supports AMP.
Soledad is not just a theme, it’s an all-in-one solution for your specific needs.
You can purchase the premium Soledad theme at a cost of $39 along with 6 months of support at ThemeForest. Meanwhile, you can extend its support for 12 months at $10.13.
Want to know more about the Soledad theme? Then, check our detailed Soledad theme review to get more insight into it.
Kalium is one of the best premium multipurpose WordPress themes to build a site of your liking. This is an excellent WooCommerce and WordPress theme.
In fact, it assists you in presenting your work in a professional manner. It even has drag-and-drop builders to help you build your website in minutes.
Moreover, it makes use of well-organized and cleanly coded code. As a result, the theme runs smoothly to develop a flawless website. Moreover, it can detect your visitor’s screen size. Accordingly, it serves device-specific re-scaled versions of your website.
- Header Styles: It comes with over 15 modern header styles that you can use to create any type of website.
- Premium Plugins: Bundled with premium plugins such as WPBakery, Revolution Slider, Layer Slider. This saves you a lot of money.
- WooCommerce Integration: This helps to easily expand your business and sell your products.
- Fully Customizable: With enhanced Theme Options, you can effortlessly adjust every aspect of your theme.
- Starter Demos: Includes premade starter demos so that you can build your website hassle-free.
Also, Kalium is a responsive and retina-ready theme. So, it looks great on any device and functions well with all touch sensors. It also shows off high-resolution photos, typefaces, and text.
Kalium is a premium theme that costs $69 for 6 months as a regular license. You can extend its support to 12 months at $21.38.
Created by Themify, Ultra is one of the versatile, powerful, and flexible premium WordPress themes. With Ultra, you’ll have full customization ability due to the rich features and flexibility it provides.
It provides user-friendliness; anyone can use it to create beautiful websites easily. Moreover, it provides detailed documentation and a support team to help you further to design the website.
- Pre-Built Layouts: There are more than 60 pre-designed layouts that you can import and use on your site.
- Builder Add-ons: You get a pack of 12 premium builder add-ons like Countdown, Counter, Audio, Maps pro, etc. when you purchase the Ultra theme.
- Smart Layout: With Ultra, you get unmatched layout options from header to footer. Like, you get 17 header options, 5 post layouts, 6 background options, and so on.
- Mega Menu: With this feature, you can allow the header to display recent posts, dropdown menus, and widgets too.
- Section Scrolling: It’s a new feature that allows you to divide the page content into 2 parts and scroll a particular section of the page.
More features of the Ultra theme include a styling panel, SEO optimization, updates, social media integration, WooCommerce compatibility, and so on.
So, the Ultra theme is best for both designers and developers due to its flexibility, unique features, ease of use, and ability to add custom CSS.
Ultra is a premium WordPress theme. On the theme’s official website, you can buy it for $59 with a year of support and updates.
Another highly-rated, multipurpose WordPress theme is Spacious. It goes well for small to medium businesses. Also, you can use it for any kind of business and online store.
The theme is running over 70000+ sites, so it’s one of the best-selling business themes of all time. It comes up with 15+ starter sites, and you can unlock the pro version for added benefits.
- Search engine optimized: It gives you a better possibility of ranking in the search engines.
- Optimized for speed: It loads in under 1 second.
- Major Browsers-Compatible: The theme is fully functional on all major browsers.
- Easy Customization: Creating a theme and editing theme is easy with this theme.
- WooCommerce Compatible: Add an online shop if you want to. It’s fully compatible with WooCommerce.
Spacious has other features like page builder integration, one-click demo import, responsive design, and a sticky menu. Plus, it’s a translation and RTL Ready theme.
Spacious is one of the best WordPress themes for business. The theme is coded and designed with a lot of care and love.
Spacious is also a freemium theme. You can quickly download the free version at the convenience of your dashboard. Meanwhile, the premium version costs you the following prices:
- Pro: Costs $59 for 1 site, $84 for 3 sites, $127 for 10 sites, and $169 for unlimited sites.
- Pro Plus: Costs $63 for 1 site, $87 for 3 sites, $135 for 10 sites, and $183 for unlimited sites.
Both plans come with 10+ free starter demos, 10+ premium starter demos, advanced header and footer options, page settings, etc.
One of the best eCommerce WordPress themes on the market is Mesmerize. You can easily create a professional-looking website with drag and drop. You don’t need to be web-savvy for it.
It comes up with 100+ predesigned blocks to build beautiful pages in a moment. With it, you can combine design options like background, overlay, spacing, and media type to get an excellent website. It’s a freemium, multipurpose theme that’s so customizable.
- Live Content editing directly in Customizer: Just click on any element and edit it. Plus, you can view the results live.
- Personalized navigation for your needs: You can customize both the navigation layout and design however you want.
- Create outstanding hero sections using the extensive design options: It comes up with extensive design options so you can create hero sections.
- Responsive and mobile-friendly: It adapts well to any screen size as well as is optimized for mobile devices.
- WooCommerce Ready: You can create an online store in a moment.
It comes up with more features like predefined designs, content blocks, customizable layouts, and responsive design.
Mesmerize takes Customization to a whole new level. It’s an amazingly flexible WordPress theme that adds so much power to your designs.
Mesmerize is a freemium WordPress theme. You can directly download the free version from the WordPress.org directory.
For advanced features, you can upgrade to its premium version on the following pricing schemes:
- Personal: Costs you $79 per year / $169 for a lifetime for one site license.
- Business: Costs you $99 per year / $239 for a lifetime for 5 site licenses.
- Agency: Costs you $199 per year / $449 for a lifetime for unlimited licenses.
Want to know more about it? Check our detailed article on the Mesmerize theme review.
Authority Pro is one of the strong versatile WordPress themes created by StudioPress. This theme is built on the foundation of the Genesis Framework. Essentially, you can use it for crafting a variety of websites.
It has a clean and attractive layout that can help you build connections with your site viewers. On top of that, it comes with a comprehensive content library and settings.
It also has a lovely design, clear typography, a custom header, color schemes, and so on. Not to mention, it’s a lightweight theme geared for performance.
- eCommerce: This theme makes it simple to set up your online store and start earning money.
- One-Click Theme Setup: Fill the home page with demo material, plugins, and well-designed Gutenberg components.
- Gutenberg Block Editor: Users can alter components to create a comprehensive new digital experience.
- Theme Customizer: Change the theme’s settings, colors, and content in real time and see a preview of the changes.
- Customizable Logo: You can upload your own branded logo image with the click of a mouse.
In addition, it’s a mobile responsive and accessibility-ready theme. This way your site can be viewed on any device by different users.
StudioPress charges $360/year for the Genesis Pro bundle. If your website is hosted on WP Engine, however, you will receive this theme for free.
Available at WordPress.org, Rife Free is one of the best creative multipurpose WordPress themes. It comes up with 7 beautiful designs (demos) to import, auto-updates, and lots of customization options.
You can use its one-click importer and start working on your site in minutes. All the designs are made ready with custom theme options and the Elementor page builder.
It’s well-suited for portfolio sites, for showcasing photography, art, and architecture. Also, you can upgrade to its pro plan for added functionalities.
- Pre-built designs to import and use: It comes up with pre-made designs that you can use and customize as per your needs.
- Wide-range of supported languages: Rife Free comes with tons of supported languages.
- Live Preview with the Customizer: With the use of the WordPress customizer, you can easily make changes. Also, you can see the changes in a live preview.
- Tons of Plugin Compatibility: Add an online shop with WooCommerce, or make your site multilingual using the WPML plugin.
- Responsive Slider: You can add a slider to your content anywhere. Also, it supports images, YouTube, and Vimeo videos.
Rife Free includes other features such as a post grid, writing effect, one-page mode, and much more. Along with that, it’s integrated into Schema.org for better site ranking.
With Rife Free, you’ll be able to show your work off as best as possible. Also, it comes with all the essential features to make your site stand out from others.
It’s a freemium theme. Quickly download the free version right from the WordPress.org repository. If you want more features and design layouts, then its premium pricing is based on the following categories:
- Single Site, No Support: Costs you $39 per year. Includes pro features, pro designs, and 13 languages support, with 1 year of updates.
- Single Site, Premium Support: Costs you $69 per year. Includes all features mentioned above with premium support.
- Unlimited Sites: Costs $219 per year. You get all the pro features and designs along with premium support usable on unlimited sites.
Shapely is one of the best one-page WordPress themes with a lot of features. It can be used for a variety of purposes, including company websites, blogs, and much more. However, it can be more suited for professional corporate websites rather than blogs.
No doubt, its unrivaled customization makes it one of the most versatile themes of the market. Moreover, it has several widgets and handy sections that are useful. To be specific, it contains portfolios, testimonials, call-to-action buttons, parallax sections, etc.
- One Page: Shapely theme has a clean one-page layout that’s ideal for commercial page websites.
- Support Plugins: Bundled with premium WordPress plugins such as WooCommerce, Contact Form 7, Yoast SEO, and more.
- Retina Ready: Displays razor-sharp texts, brilliant colors, amazing visuals, and attractive vectorized icons.
- Unlimited Color Options: Easily modify the colors of each theme element with plenty of one-click color pickers.
- Hero Image: It comes with a full-screen hero image to make an appealing call to action.
Besides, this theme includes other basic features such as translation-ready, awesome support, responsive design, and so on.
Shapely is popular among users as it aids to create a lighter-weight website without sacrificing customization options.
Guess what? Shapely is a totally free WordPress theme that’s easily available in the WordPress.org directory.
As the name suggests, MH Magazine is ideal for online magazines, news, blogs, etc. With it, you can enticingly present your related content so that your readers get engaged.
Talking of possibilities, you can include a sliding carousel for adding more charm to your site. Not only that, but you also have the option to highlight your content with the theme’s slider widget. Plus, its responsive layout ensures that your site looks amazing on all screen sizes.
- Flexible Layout Options: This gives you full control over your layout. To be more specific, you can tweak the sidebar position or enable a second sidebar.
- FlexSlider 2: Comes with the popular responsive FlexSlider 2 that looks stunning on all devices.
- Google Webfonts: Includes a collection of the most popular Google Webfonts for added attraction.
- Custom Widgets: Has tons of custom widgets like MH custom posts, MH custom pages, MH slider, MH social, etc.
- SEO Optimized: The theme has been coded keeping best SEO practices in mind. This way, your site will be visible in the search engine results.
MH Magazine works well on all modern browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera). And it also works seamlessly with WordPress multisite installations.
MH Magazine comes with a price tag of $49/year for 1 site license. And it includes 1 year of updates and support.
Kale is among the best SEO WordPress themes useful for a variety of purposes. It’s perfect for lifestyle, personal, food, and recipe blogs.
This freemium theme is super easy to set up and is search engine optimized. Along with that, it has taken good care of the design and is visually appealing.
- Text or Image Logo Options: It gives you options on text and image logos. You can tweak and create on your own.
- Integrated with many plugins: Edit and refine your website.
- Responsive and Mobile Friendly: It fits well on all screen sizes and similarly well on mobile devices.
- Banner and Slider Options: You can add a slider to your website anywhere and customize it the way you want.
- Easy Social Media Menus: You can connect your social media to your website easily.
It has much more features like front page featured posts, front page highlight posts, and multiple blog feed displays. Plus, it includes multiple sidebars.
Kale is a food blog theme that is elegant and feature-packed. It gives you an excellent platform to showcase your content.
Kale is a freemium WordPress theme. Get the free version right from your WordPress dashboard. Meanwhile, upgrading to Kale Pro will initially cost you $39 and $7.99 per month as a renewal fee.
Olsen Pro is one of the fantastic WordPress themes that’s designed specifically for lifestyle and fashion bloggers. This theme gives you the freedom to use your likable page builder (Beaver Builder, Elementor, or Divi) for creating pages.
On top of that, you’ll get a total of 11 blog layouts for offering your visitors a smooth reading experience. The best part is with 80+ customization options, you can make your blog truly unique from the rest.
- Bulks of Style Variations: With the theme’s 20+ color and typography settings you can style your blog in your way.
- Live Editing: You can make all the changes by editing directly on the front end of your site. And you can see the preview straightaway.
- Access to Lookbook Special Templates: Premium users can make use of these templates to make your fashion blog shine.
- Custom Widgets: Highly customized widgets for making your readers stick to the content.
- WooCommerce Ready: Integration with WooCommerce gives you the possibility to create your online store.
Other than that, the theme is compatible with popular third-party plugins like WPML, Yoast SEO, WPForms, etc. So, you’ll get loads of additional features.
Olsen Pro is a premium theme that comes up in a different range of pricing plans:
- Olsen Pro: Costs $49/year, 1 year of premium support and updates.
- Standard Club: Costs $69/year, 1 year of premium support and updates.
- Developer Club: Costs $79/year, 1 year of premium support and updates.
- Lifetime Club: Costs $249/one-time payment, a lifetime of premium support and updates.
Lastly, in our list, we’ve Vogue. It’s one of the easy-to-use WordPress themes that’s highly customizable. No coding knowledge is required! You can build your website in a couple of minutes.
With Vogue, you can build any website from blogs to portfolios to business websites. This freemium plugin works on all the popular page builders like Elementor, Beaver Builder, Visual Composer, Divi, etc.
- WooCommerce Ready: You can add your online store and display your products.
- Built for Speed: This theme has taken good care of speed and loading time.
- Layout Options and Settings: It offers lots of layout options and design settings so that you can fully customize your site.
- Developer Hooks: It comes up with many WP Hooks built-in for developers.
- Page Builder Ready: You can use the recommended page builder or use Gutenberg for building the website pages.
It comes up with more features like SEO optimized, fully responsive, and is secure. Along with that, it’s lightweight and scalable.
With Vogue, you can build your professional-looking website without technical knowledge. It gives you full control!
Vogue is a free WordPress theme. Meanwhile, you can still get the premium version for just $25.
Another best premium theme is Presence, that’s both versatile and powerful. Basically, it comes with everything you’ll need to quickly and easily establish a website. Some of the handy features are social icons, custom widgets, color schemes, real estate integration, etc.
Moreover, a drag-and-drop page builder is also included with this theme. This helps you to create the look of your choice for your site. ‘
In fact, it comes with pre-made layouts to make a site-building process easier. You can easily import and further customize it to make your aspired website.
- Blog Layouts: There are four different blog layouts available in Presence. Namely Default, Traditional, 2 Columns, and 3 Columns.
- Multiple Header Layouts: You may quickly change header styles using the Theme Customizer.
- Plugin Compatibility: It’s compatible with all major WordPress plugins, including Jetpack, Mailchimp, and Visual Composer.
- Live Customization: You can see the live preview of the changes made to your website.
- WooCommerce Support: Integration with WooCommerce makes it convenient for building online store websites.
Besides, Presence also includes other features such as infinite scrolling, slider skin, calendar integration, and much more.
You can get this premium Presence theme from WPZOOM at $69/year and $179 for a one-time payment.
With that are you planning to create a website but don’t know where to start? Then, check our article on how to make a website for comprehensive guidance.
And, that’s all folks. We’ve come to the end of our article on the best WordPress themes and templates.
We hope that you’re now familiar with the top and best WordPress themes to design your website. Also, provide a smooth user experience to your visitors.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, then don’t hesitate to buzz us in the comment. We’re happy to help you out.
Do share this article on the best WordPress themes and templates with your friends and family.
Some of the links on this article/page are affiliate links. If you click on such an affiliate link and purchase the product, we’ll earn a specific percent commission from the seller. But it won’t at all affect the price you’ll pay.