Do you want to know which are the best & most popular WordPress WooCommerce catalog mode plugins?
We have hand-picked a list of the best WordPress plugins for WooCommerce Catalog Mode that will save you time and effort. The plugins here are all feature-rich, easy-to-use, and have great support. Besides that, these plugins work well with all the top WordPress themes.
Moreover, these WordPress plugins can also be used to display product catalogs. We compiled this list of WordPress plugins for the WooCommerce Catalog Mode.
📌 Note: Use an advanced WooCommerce theme that provides the features you need with a beautiful design to improve the appearance and functionality of your store. Also, for choosing advanced plugins for your store, check out our article about top WooCommerce plugins.
Best Catalog Mode Plugins for WooCommerce 🥇
Let’s see which WordPress plugins for WooCommerce Catalog Mode are the best in 2022:
A WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing Solution to Convert Your Store to a Catalog
Your WooCommerce store can easily be converted into a catalog mode using the ELEX WooCommerce Catalog Mode plugin. This plugin enables customers to select products they wish to view in your store.
Using this plugin, you can hide the add to cart button, disable the checkout and cart pages, and hide product prices so your customers will be more inclined to register or request quotes. You can also hide product prices in your store and disable the checkout and cart pages.
The option to exclude store administrators and managers from default settings is also an additional feature. This makes it possible to assign settings exclusive to specific types of users and exclude them from default settings.
The tool can also define user roles, define price adjustments for each user, and control price adjustments for each user. Overall, this tool is handy for wholesalers as it provides a lot of flexibility to make price adjustments.
💵 This plugin comes with free support for 12 months. This plugin costs $79.00.
- Create new rules for users
- Create a catalog with WooCommerce
- Users with specific roles can apply catalog mode
- Adjust catalog mode to suit your needs
- Only registered users get catalog mode settings
- Add to cart button can be customized or removed
- Create advanced role-based pricing for the entire store or individual products
Replace Add to Cart Button With an Enquiry Form WooCommerce Add-on
The WooCommerce Product Catalog Mode and Enquiry Form plugin offer several advanced features, making it a desirable choice for product catalog mode and inquiry forms in WooCommerce.
The pricing icon and add-to-cart icons can be replaced with an inquiry form in addition to converting the store to catalog mode.
Additionally, according to your marketing strategy, you can decide whether you want the catalog mode to be available to all users, non-logged-in users, or logged-in users.
As an additional feature, it is possible to add an inquiry form that appears in a pop-up window so your customers can easily transition between the product pages and the inquiry forms as necessary.
When using the catalog mode, you can select products from different categories and exclude some, if necessary.
💵 This plugin costs $49.00.
- For certain countries, disable catalog mode.
- Send users to your signup page with a custom URL
- Engage specific users by applying catalog mode
- Make the Inquiry button the sole button on the shop page to increase engagement.
- Pop up the Inquiry form and name it as you wish
Plugin With Quote Request Functionality for Product Catalogs
It is easy to install and uses any WordPress theme since the eCommerce Product Catalog WordPress plugin allows you to place your products anywhere on your WooCommerce store regardless of whether they have a price or not.
In addition to enabling or disabling prices, colors, sizes, and even the placement of specific products so that the images on your site match the aesthetics of your site, the product catalog provides a great deal of flexibility to help you design your site accordingly.
This plugin allows you to add product searches and filters to make faster decisions, making it easier for your products to appear in the standard search results during searches.
The unique feature of this extension is that it allows visitors to request quotes for all or part of your catalog. This feature will enable you to capture authentic leads and create opportunities for negotiation with your visitors.
💵 Free plugin!
- Use a CSV spreadsheet to import and export products
- Easily display product catalogs with shortcodes.
- Organize products according to categories, tags, and catalogs
- Product catalog templates can be customized with Customizer CSS
- Customers can ‘Request a Quote for each or all products
- Product catalog attributes can be enabled/disabled
Simple download, installation, configuration, and operation. Excellent plugin.
It works great on my eCommerce website and displays my products nicely. I am delighted. See bazar.synology.me.
WordPress Plugin for Product or Service Catalogs in WooCommerce
One of the most popular plugins for enabling catalog mode is the YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode plugin, which hides all the buttons for adding products to carts and products to carts from visitors.
The eCommerce website can also be configured without the catalog mode if you prefer to make sure your website meets your own needs based on the configuration of your eCommerce site.
The catalog mode will prevent customers from adding items to their cart on product and shop pages. If you wish to convert your website into catalog mode fully, you may choose to hide carts, checkouts, and any references associated with those processes.
As a freemium plugin, you can upgrade to a premium version if you wish to gain access to a variety of additional features, such as applying catalog mode only to certain users or products on certain pages.
💵 Free plugin without a Pro or Premium version.
- Easy disabling and enabling of catalog mode
- Allows admins to view the actual store
- Allow catalog mode on certain pages, products, users
- Make your site cart-free and checkout-free
WooCommerce Plugin for Creating Personalized Catalogs for Customers
A modern online store allows each item to be customized according to the customer’s preferences. By utilizing Catalog Visibility for the WooCommerce plugin, you can customize your store’s catalog by following your customers’ shopping habits.
Individually catalogs can be produced for each customer, depending on the type of order they make and the price range corresponding to their role and location so that each catalog can be viewed in real-time.
Furthermore, you can prioritize rules to avoid conflicts when more than one rule needs to be applied instead of one to categorize customers into different groups for easier management.
💵 If you purchase this plugin for $79.00, you will receive 12 months of support and free lifetime updates.
- User groups or roles can be used to display products or product categories
- Set up new customer groups and user rules
- Adapt catalog visibility rules for each customer
- Prioritize rules that conflict with customers’ needs
- Access certain products restricted to logged-in customers
Product and Role-based Catalog Mode in WooCommerce
The Advanced Catalog Mode plugin may be the right choice for WooCommerce users who wish to display product features and details but restrict their purchasing ability.
There is a possibility that customers in specific roles or guests may be unable to purchase the product using the Advanced Catalog Mode plugin if they have particular roles or guests.
With this plugin, you can also change whether payment methods are displayed depending on how your customers are classified on your website. You can also modify the add-to-cart button to encourage customers to contact you or request a quote.
💵 The product is produced at a price of $79.00, with 12 months of free support and updates.
- Specify user roles for catalog mode
- Protect specific roles from product prices
- Make your WooCommerce store catalog-ready
- Put your design on the checkout button
- Designed to be WPML-compatible
- Checkout and cart pages are disabled for certain users
A PDF Product Catalog for Your WooCommerce Customers
The WooCommerce Store Catalog PDF Download plugin allows you to upload PDF copies of your product catalog so that your customers may access that information on their computers in addition to your website.
Customers can use this plugin to download PDF catalogs, which contain only the products that interest them or those pages that they may find helpful from the manufacturer that they are interested in.
Additionally, links in the PDF catalog will direct the customer to the product pages so that when they place an order, they can access the products immediately.
💵 For $49.00, you can get 12 months of support time with this plugin.
- Linked to product pages from PDFs
- Personalized PDF catalogs can be downloaded
- Text and logo options for headers and footers
- Create PDFs dynamically from product pages
- Single product layout and list grid options
- Custom PDF product catalogs for WooCommerce
A Simple Way to Enable Catalog Mode in WooCommerce
With WISDM Product Catalog Manager, you can easily convert your WooStore into a catalog-style or members-only store within minutes. Both beginners and experienced users will find the plugin intuitive and easy to use.
You can easily hide the pricing and add-to-cart buttons on your products page. Apart from making the store appear exclusive for members and registered users, including beautiful images of the products will also make it more appealing to non-registered visitors.
A WISDM Product Enquiry Pro plugin is compatible with this plugin and encourages guests to purchase.
Thus, both the inquiry and the quote buttons can be added to your product page and the WISDM Product Enquiry Pro plugin. By utilizing this plugin, you can capture actual leads and significantly accelerate your sales process.
💵 The plugin is available for $80.00 with 12 months of support.
- Unregistered users can be redirected to the signup page
- Easy to hide the Pricing and Add to Cart buttons and show off existing and upcoming products
- Allow registered and logged-in users to purchase anything from the store
- Disallow guests to make purchases without registering for the store
Summary of the top WooCommerce Catalog Mode WordPress Plugins
We reviewed the best WooCommerce Catalog Mode plugins for WordPress. You can use one of these if you want a better website.
📌 Note: Additionally, you may find our list of top WordPress security plugins helpful in enhancing the security of your website. We also recommend you look at our expertly selected WordPress hosting providers.
We hope you found this list of WooCommerce Catalog Mode plugins useful.
Even if there is another WooCommerce Catalog Mode WordPress plugin you are aware of, please leave a comment and share with others. You will be helping expand this list.