Are you eager to know digital marketing statistics in 2023? If yes, then stay right here.
With this growing digital landscape, keeping up with the latest trends and statistics is vital for marketers. Digital marketing statistics help you get valuable insights into consumer behavior, emerging trends, and the effectiveness of various marketing channels.
Hence, understanding and leveraging these stats helps you refine your marketing strategies and optimize your campaigns. Ultimately, this drives better results in your business.
In this article, we’ll cover the 110+ most interesting digital marketing statistics on various topics. With that, you can make data-driven decisions and achieve your marketing goals.
Let’s begin with its definition and significance!
A Brief Overview of Digital Marketing
If your business is a superhero, then digital marketing is its sidekick.
Digital marketing uses digital technologies and the internet to promote your products, services, and brand. Simply put, it involves various marketing activities using online channels and platforms to reach and engage your target audience.
In fact, it offers several strategies to master online engagement. Anywhere from dazzling websites and social media campaigns to compelling content and email marketing.
The best part? It can help you reach a global audience and target specific demographics. Hence, this works like a secret weapon to connect with the right people at the right time.
Want to learn more about its significance? Keep reading!
Digital marketing can skyrocket your business to new heights. How? Here are more reasons that explain how digital marketing is a powerful game-changer for your business:
- Brand Awareness: Digital marketing offers channels and platforms to build brand awareness. Hence, you can establish a strong online presence and reputation.
- Integration with Traditional Marketing: You can integrate traditional marketing channels with digital marketing. This helps you reach and impact various audiences.
- Business Growth: An effective digital marketing plan can generate leads, increase conversions, and boost sales. This unlocks new opportunities for business growth.
- Valuable Insights: It has a treasure chest of valuable information and insights. So, you can uncover hidden gems about your audience to make smarter decisions.
Importance of Staying Updated with the Latest Statistics
Staying updated with the latest digital marketing statistics is vital for marketers, business owners, and entrepreneurs. Why? Here are some reasons to show its importance:
- Strategic Insights: Digital marketing statistics provide valuable insights into changing consumer behavior, market trends, and emerging technologies. By staying updated, you can make informed decisions and optimize marketing strategies.
- Adaptation to Changes: You can also identify new platforms and algorithms that impact your marketing efforts. Adapting them allows you to adjust your marketing strategies and reach your target audience.
- Competitive Advantage: Having access to the latest digital marketing facts lets you identify untapped opportunities and stay ahead of industry trends. Now, you can differentiate your brand from competitors.
- Increasing ROI and Resource Allocation: Lastly, digital marketing statistics also show the effectiveness of various channels, tactics, and campaigns. This lets you invest in resources for the most effective strategies, maximizing ROI.
With that, let’s dive into our main topic of interest!
Interesting Digital Marketing Statistics to Know in 2023
Get ready to check out the eye-opening digital marketing statistics that can transform your marketing strategies.
These insightful facts and figures offer a deep understanding of digital marketing. So, you can use them to make data-driven decisions for impactful results.
Brace yourself for this exciting journey that will shape your digital marketing approach.
A. General Digital Marketing Statistics
Digital marketing has a large share of the marketing budget. Because businesses are shifting from traditional methods to digital platforms. Hence, companies now recognize the value and effectiveness of Internet marketing.
So, prepare yourself to dive into the fascinating world of digital marketing statistics.
- The global digital advertising and marketing market in 2020 was valued at $350 billion. By 2026, it’s expected to reach $786.2 billion, with a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 13.9%. (Source: PR Newswire)
- In the past year, 63% of businesses have raised their marketing budgets. (Source: LocaliQ)
- Job demands will grow by a remarkable 10% by 2026. This gives opportunities for talented individuals to thrive in the dynamic marketing world. (Source: ZipRecruiter)
- Customer marketing managers and search marketing managers are on CNBC’s top 10 quickest-growing jobs list in the US. (Source: CNBC)
- Generally, new local businesses allocate around 5-10% of their revenue to marketing. But this percentage increases to 14% or more as they grow. (Source: LocaliQ)
- Surprisingly, a staggering 45% of organizations currently operate without a clearly defined marketing strategy. (Source: Smart Insights)
Hence, these facts and figures show the flourishing digital marketing industry. Also, it reflects the recognition of the importance of investing in marketing strategies and the growing demand for marketing jobs.
On the other hand, this determines how small businesses aren’t concerned about defining a marketing strategy. But with their growing needs, the significance of digital marketing becomes evident. Keeping that in mind, use it for the growth and success of your business.
If you want to grow your business, then you can find the best digital marketing tools.
B. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Statistics
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an integral part of digital marketing. Businesses are seeking search engine ranking insights and strategies to stay ahead of the competition.
Hence, you must stay updated with the latest SEO facts to boost your website’s visibility and organic traffic. Overall, this can give you a competitive edge!
Now, wear your detective hat and study the interesting SEO figures to reach new heights.
- The SEO industry in 2019 was worth $43.4 billion. In 2023, there’s an estimation for it to reach nearly $86 billion at an annual growth rate of about 18.7%. (Source: The Business Research Company)
- A staggering 68% of online experiences originate from search engines, whether paid or organic. (Source: BrightEdge)
- Organic search accounts for 53.3% of total website traffic. (Source: BrightEdge)
- Guess what? 75% of people never go beyond the first page of search engine results. This means only 25% of individuals go to the second page. (Source: Intergrowth)
- As of March 2023, the search engine market leader, Google, had a share of 85.53%. (Source: Statista)
- Surprisingly, a mere 0.63% of Google search users clicked on a second-page search result. (Source: Backlinko)
- Google uses more than 200 factors in its algorithm for ranking websites. (Source: Backlinko)
- Moving up from the #2 to #1 position in search results gives 74.5% more clicks. (Source: Backlinko)
- The #1 result in Google gets 27.6% of all clicks. (Source: Backlinko)
- Sadly, 95% of keywords get 10 or fewer monthly searches. (Source: Ahrefs)
- Google Analytics is the most popular SEO tool among marketers. (Source: HubSpot)
- 90.63% of content doesn’t get organic search traffic from Google. (Source: Ahrefs)
- More than 48% of people use voice assistants for general web searches. (Source: Search Engine Land)
- Big companies spend around $10,000 to $20,000 per month on SEO. Similarly, medium-sized businesses spend from $5,000 to $10,000 per month. While small and local businesses spend about $1,000 to $5,000 per month. (Source: RS Websols)
In conclusion, the SEO industry continues to grow at a rapid pace. And search engines, specifically Google, play a vital role in online experiences.
However, achieving a high ranking in search engine result pages is crucial and difficult. So, you can find different businesses allocating varying budgets for SEO.
C. Content Marketing Facts
Content marketing is a secret ingredient that can turn a boring script into exciting and valuable information. With that, you can connect with their audience in a meaningful way.
Now, fasten your seat belts for this data-driven adventure. We’ll unravel the secrets behind the power of engaging content. And show how quality content can boost customer engagement, drive conversions, and increase brand awareness.
Without further delay, let’s explore these eye-opening statistics together!
- Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing. (Source: Demand Metric)
- Best of all, 82% of marketers actively use content marketing. (Source: HubSpot)
- A whopping 51% of businesses invest in content marketing. And they publish fresh content on a daily basis. (Source: The Manifest)
- Over 48% of businesses use content marketing strategies by leveraging blogging. (Source: HubSpot)
- In the early buying journey, the most valuable content formats are case studies (79%), infographics (76%), webinars (66%), podcasts (64%), video (49%), and interactive content (36%). (Source: Rack CDN)
- 56% of marketers who leverage blogging find it effective, while 10% also say it generates the best ROI. (Source: HubSpot)
- Sadly, dedicated content marketing teams aren’t present in 35% of businesses. (Source: Startup Bonsai)
- 42% of businesses ensure that updating existing content boosts content marketing value. (Source: Semrush)
- Approximately 54% of companies are actively measuring the ROI of their content marketing efforts. (Source: Statista)
- According to a survey, 80% of marketers have shown satisfaction with their content marketing strategy. In reality, 73% of marketers find it successful, and 52% find it unsuccessful. (Source: Statista)
- Website traffic, revenue, keyword traffic and conversions, and SEO engine rankings are the top metrics to measure content marketing success. (Source: Milkwhale)
- Blogging brings 55% more visitors to the business website. (Source: HubSpot)
To sum up, content marketing is a cost-effective alternative to traditional marketing. So, you can find businesses that invest in content marketing and consistently publish fresh content. Among them, blogging emerges as a popular and effective strategy.
D. Social Media Marketing Figures
Social media likes, comments, and shares have the power to drive brands to new heights. So, get ready to check out the social media marketing statistics that reveal the impact of social media on businesses.
Wait no more, and let’s jump into the impressive stats on its potential for digital marketing.
- Astonishingly, there are over 4.26 billion active social media users worldwide. By 2027, it’s believed to reach about 6 billion. (Source: Statista)
- Facebook is the key content distribution platform for marketers. (Source: HubSpot)
- Twitter Spaces have gained popularity among marketers, with a notable 20% actively investing in this platform. (Source: HubSpot)
- 96% of B2B (Business-to-Business) content marketers utilize LinkedIn for organic social media marketing. (Source: Content Marketing Institute)
- Undoubtedly, 91.9% of US marketers working in large companies with over 100 employees are using social media for their business. (Source: Statista)
- Overall, 75% of people use social media for product research. (Source: Link Hawk)
- In the US, marketers allocate 14.5% of their marketing budget to social media marketing. (Source: Statista)
Social media platforms play a crucial role in content distribution. Because the popularity of social media has led them to become a product research platform. If your business recognizes the power of social media, then you can allocate a marketing budget to it.
E. Email Marketing Stats
Email marketing lets you send well-crafted messages to the inboxes of your target audience. This creates opportunities to connect with and engage potential clients.
Now, buckle up and get ready to explore the email marketing facts. Surely, you’ll find these numbers helpful when building an effective digital marketing strategy. Here we go!
- Great news! 99% of email users diligently check their emails each day. (Source: OptinMonster)
- Impressively, 95% of marketers find email marketing efforts effective in meeting their business goals. (Source: HubSpot)
- A remarkable 62% of customers open emails due to a personalized subject line. (Source: Sales Manago)
- Segmentation of email marketing campaigns can yield a 760% revenue increase. (Source: Backlinko)
- In fact, 90% of marketers utilize emails to distribute their content. (Source: Oberlo)
- Email marketing revenue is estimated to be $17.9 billion by 2027. (Source: Statista)
- Generally, the highest email open rate is on Mondays (22%), and the highest click-through rates are on Tuesdays (2.4%). (Source: Campaign Monitor)
- The highest ROI for small businesses seems to be email marketing over other digital marketing channels. (Source: HubSpot)
With the majority of email users checking their inboxes daily, businesses can use email marketing as a promising digital marketing strategy. But you must consider improving your personalized subject lines and email campaign segmentation for better results.
Hence, these insights signify email marketing as a valuable channel for increasing revenue, especially for small businesses.
Without any delay, grab one of the best email marketing services for your business now!
F. Advertising Statistics
Advertising is a captivating digital marketing strategy that uses various channels for brands to engage audiences. It not only helps you rank better in search results but also helps you get more leads in various ways.
Knowing the advertising facts will open your eyes to its potential. So, let’s look at the astonishing statistics about ads right away!
- Small-to-medium businesses typically allocate an average monthly investment of $9,000-$10,000 for PPC (Pay-Per-Click) advertising. (Source: WebFX)
- Remarkably, companies achieve a $2 ROI for every $1 spent on PPC advertising. (Source: WebFX)
- Undoubtedly, 80% of companies use Google Ads for PPC, the biggest provider of search advertising in the market. (Source: WebFX)
- A whopping 75% of people admit that paid ads are like superheroes to help them find what they need. (Source: WebFX)
- Surprisingly, an 80% increase in brand awareness can be attributed to digital ads. (Source: Demand Sage)
- The average click-through rate for Facebook ads is 0.9%. (Source: WordStream)
- Displaying ads has a captivating effect on consumers, increasing their likelihood of searching for brand-specific terms by 155%. (Source: Techjury)
- Gladly, by utilizing retargeting strategies, you can boost your chances of customer conversion. That’s up to 70%, making them more likely to purchase your product. (Source: Techjury)
You can find many businesses investing in advertising to drive better results. Among them, the major tactics include using Google Ads, paid ads, retargeting strategies, etc.
Overall, displaying ads prompts users to explore your brand terms. This shows how you can continue your advertising channels to get successful digital marketing outcomes.
G. Mobile Marketing Facts
In this era of smartphone dominance, mobile marketing is a rising business strategy. Having a mobile-optimized website and marketing channels improves the user experience and rankings.
Here, we’ll explore some interesting mobile marketing figures to shed light on the impact of mobile devices on user behavior and engagement.
By looking at these digital marketing statistics, you’ll find the opportunities that come with mobile marketing. So, let’s uncover the fascinating insights now!
- 61% of mobile users contact a local business with a mobile-optimized website. (Source: BrightLocal)
- Mobile devices dominate the realm of paid search, accounting for 70% of all impressions. (Source: Truelist)
- Besides, 50% of people use mobile phones to check their emails. (Source: Campaign Monitor)
- What’s more? About 25% of companies invest in mobile optimization as a vital SEO tactic. (Source: HubSpot)
- 64% of SEO marketers believe mobile optimization is an effective investment. (Source: HubSpot)
- Beyond question, 80% of the top-ranking websites are mobile-friendly. (Source: Review42)
- 70% of searches from mobile phones have led to online actions. (Source: Review42)
- Failure to optimize your website for mobile devices results in a 61% loss of users. (Source: True List)
In summary, mobile optimization plays a vital role in engaging mobile users and ultimately ensuring your business’s success. As per the above statistics, many companies recognize it as their key digital marketing strategy.
Therefore, you must focus on providing a mobile-friendly website for a better user experience. Ultimately, it reduces the chances of a bounce rate on your website.
H. Lead Generation Figures
Lead generation is a powerful approach to digital marketing. Simply put, it involves capturing and nurturing potential customer interest to drive conversions. With effective lead-generation strategies, you can boost revenue.
In addition, the lead generation statistics give insights into user behavior and tactics to yield digital marketing strategies. So, join us on this thrilling journey to gain success with lead generation.
- Unquestionably, 91% of marketers say that lead generation is their most crucial goal. (Source: Ruler Analytics)
- Moreover, about 53% of marketers spend around half of their budget on lead generation. (Source: Ruler Analytics)
- 84% of marketers use form submissions for lead generation. While 50% and 33% of marketers use phone calls and live chat as conversion tools, respectively. (Source: Ruler Analytics)
- 14% say referral channels like G2 and Capterra are ideal for lead generation. (Source: Ruler Analytics)
- Unfortunately, more than 79% of generated leads don’t convert into sales. (Source: Writers Block Live)
- Delightfully, 95% of marketers believe they know the channels that generate the most leads for their business. (Source: Ruler Analytics)
In a nutshell, lead generation is a top priority for marketers. So, you can utilize various tools and channels, like form submissions, live chat, phone calls, etc., to generate leads.
But a considerable percentage fails to convert leads into actual sales. Nevertheless, you must be optimistic about it and understand the channels that yield the most leads.
I. Video Marketing Statistics
Video marketing involves creating and promoting videos to engage and convert potential customers. As an impactful strategy, you can use it to deliver compelling messages, showcase your products/services, and build brand awareness.
So, let’s explore some compelling video marketing statistics that’ll help capture user attention with effective video content. Let’s go!
- A notable 86% of marketing professionals employ video as a marketing tool. (Source: Oberlo)
- Using video marketing, marketers can achieve 49% faster revenue growth compared to those who don’t. (Source: WordStream)
- Further, a significant 86% of consumers want to witness video content from brands they hold dear. (Source: WordStream)
- For 59% of marketers, video is the most preferred media format. (Source: HubSpot)
- As expected, YouTube stands out as the best choice for video marketing for 90% of marketers. (Source: HubSpot)
- In fact, 35% of marketers plan to use video marketing for the first time in 2023. (Source: HubSpot)
- Amazingly, adding a video can improve click-through rates in an email by 300%. (Source: Backlinko)
- 78% of B2B marketers say they will invest in video marketing in 2023. Here, 68% will invest in owned-media assets, while 69% also said to invest in areas like events (digital), in-person, and hybrid marketing. (Source: Statista)
- Using videos on landing pages has the potential to amplify conversions by an impressive 86%. (Source: WordStream)
- Product videos make people 144% more likely to purchase. (Source: the good)
Video is a prevalent marketing tool, with a significant majority of marketers using it. Moreover, video marketing can lead to faster revenue growth. Also, audiences desire video content from their favorite brands.
So, you should start using videos in all possible places, including landing pages, emails, etc. Ultimately, this may influence purchase decisions and boost conversions.
Here’s a list of the best WordPress video player plugins to use on websites.
J. Affiliate Marketing Figures
Affiliate marketing is a marketing approach where businesses reward affiliates for driving desired actions, like sales or leads. Further, it involves a partnership between merchants and affiliates, who promote products or services via multiple channels.
So buckle up and prepare to view the exciting world of affiliate marketing. Here, we present the mind-blowing statistics that show the remarkable potential of this digital marketing strategy.
- A notable 31% of publishers regard affiliate marketing as one of their top 3 revenue sources. Also, 9% of publishers rely on affiliate marketing as their primary revenue source. (Source: Insider Intelligence)
- With a commendable market share of 43%, the Amazon Associate Program emerges as the dominant affiliate marketing platform. (Source: Kinsta)
- A staggering 99% of affiliate programs predominantly offer a CPA (Cost Per Action) model. Here, you earn commissions based on specific actions taken by the referred customers. (Source: Iabuk)
- In a survey, 57.55% of respondents earned less than $10,000 from their affiliate marketing efforts. Also, one out of six affiliates achieved earnings up to $50,000, while nearly 4% attained revenues surpassing $150,000. (Source: Statista)
Overall, publishers, brands, and marketing agencies find affiliate marketing as a key revenue source. However, a survey reveals the varied earnings of affiliate marketers. This shows their contrasting efforts and achievements.
If you want to incorporate a proper affiliate marketing strategy, then use the Amazon Associate Program and CPA model. According to these insights, these tactics give opportunities to help you earn commissions prominently.
K. Influencer Marketing Facts
If you want to see the power of influential individuals in digital marketing, then here it is. In the following statistics, you’ll discover the impact of influencer marketing on brand promotion and customer engagement.
So, hold onto your seats as we reveal an interesting lineup of statistics on influencer marketing. Here we go!
- A significant 49% of social media users rely on influencers for trustworthy product recommendations. (Source: Link Hawk)
- Surprisingly, 59% of brands and marketing agencies use influencers as affiliates. In this way, they reach and impact the audience. (Source: Influencer Marketing)
- An overwhelming 96% of B2B marketers find their influencer engagement programs to be successful. Hence, this indicates a positive impact of leveraging influencers in their promotional strategies. (Source: Top Rank Marketing)
- Moreover, the global influencer marketing market value as of 2022 is $16.4 billion. That’s more than doubled since 2019. (Source: Statista)
- Nowadays, influencer marketing has become a vital advertising strategy. A whopping 93% of marketers are using it in their campaigns. (Source: Neal Schaffer)
- 28% of affiliate marketers say that bloggers are the most preferred choice for influencers. Following that are review sites (19%), coupon sites (15%), newsletters (7%), etc. (Source: Influencer Marketing Hub)
In conclusion, influencer marketing is immensely popular among social media users and marketers. So, you and your marketing agency can also collaborate with influencers to effectively reach the target audience.
Best of all, the success of influencer engagement is evident from the positive outcomes of these statistics. Hence, you can incorporate this to play a huge role in digital marketing.
L. eCommerce Marketing Stats
eCommerce marketing is a cutting-edge digital marketing approach that drives sales and customer engagement. If you want to apply this marketing to your business, then we’ll help you with that.
Here are the facts and figures of eCommerce marketing you should know. Make sure to use them to come up with remarkable opportunities for your business.
Now, brace yourself for checking out the eCommerce marketing statistics.
- Interactive content outperforms static content with a significant 52.6% increase in engagement. Also, buyers spend about 13 minutes viewing interactive content, while that’s only 8.5 minutes when viewing static content. (Source: Mediafly)
- A majority of eCommerce companies, totaling over 74%, have a website personalization program. (Source: Yieldify)
- A noteworthy 63% of shopping is initiated online, regardless of whether the purchase happens in-store. (Source: Intergrowth)
- 53% of shoppers research before they make the best possible choice. (Source: Google)
- Globally, 56% of individuals harmoniously shop from both online and local offline experiences. (Source: Backlinko)
- It’s a historic milestone in online commerce in the US. As eCommerce sales pass an extraordinary $1 trillion threshold in 2022. (Source: Digital Commerce)
- Did you know? In a survey, 37.9% of respondents revealed they made a purchase 1-25% of the time after seeing a social media or online ad. (Source: Statista)
eCommerce marketing takes the lead when it comes to starting a shopping experience. And if you want to excel at it, then create interactive content with personalized experiences.
Additionally, you can use data analytics to gain insights into customer behavior. Accordingly, optimize your digital marketing strategies for maximum conversions.
Looking forward to adding eCommerce functionality to your business? Then, here are the eCommerce platforms you should look out for.
M. AI and Automation in Digital Marketing
Using AI (Artificial Intelligence) and automation in digital marketing can revolutionize your business. As it can streamline your tasks, improving efficiency. Also, you can deliver personalized experiences and ease your decision-making processes.
In fact, we provide you with comprehensive statistics on the impact of AI and automation on digital marketing. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s dive right into it!
- 17% of savvy marketers use automation and AI in their strategies. Astonishingly, 43% of marketers found them to be catalysts for business growth. (Source: HubSpot)
- In a global survey among marketing decision-makers in 2023, a staggering 63% said they use automation in email marketing. Also, 50% and 40% of them use automation in social media marketing and paid advertising, respectively. (Source: Statista)
- Similarly, 47% of marketers are using bots. (Source: HubSpot)
- Most of all, 76% of brands started using marketing automation just this past year. (Source: HubSpot)
- There’s an estimation that the marketing automation market will grow from $5.2 billion in 2022 to $9.5 billion by 2027. That too, with a CAGR of 12.8% during this period. (Source: MarketsandMarkets)
Marketers are recognizing the power of automation and AI in their strategies. As shown in the above facts and figures, you can also use them in email marketing, social media marketing, and paid advertising.
Once you adapt to these marketing automation techniques, you may see significant market growth in the coming years. Hopefully, this helped you, didn’t it?
N. Digital Marketing Implications and Opportunities
There can be numerous challenges that businesses face when conducting digital marketing. So, you must constantly adapt to them to innovate better strategies.
Hence, these challenges also give you the opportunity to widen your audience. All you need to do is analyze these facts and make data-driven decisions to use the right resources.
Now, your wait is over! The following statistics show those implications and opportunities in digital marketing. Let’s see!
- As per the survey in 10 countries, 38% of respondents find decision-making with customer insights to be a leading challenge in digital marketing. (Source: Statista)
- According to marketers, budget constraints are 47% of the most challenging hurdles for developing compelling content. (Source: Marketing Charts)
- More than 34% of a survey’s respondents highlight prospecting and lead qualification as the most daunting tasks for a salesperson. (Source: Hubspot)
- A considerable portion (43% of marketers) face difficulties determining if their content actually influences their audience. (Source: Marketing Charts)
- Sadly, 70% of brands fail to use personalized emails, although they generate six times higher transaction rates. (Source: WebFX)
Many marketers struggle with various aspects of digital marketing. That includes making data-driven decisions, managing budgets, sending personalized emails, etc.
However, these can be unique opportunities. Because if you leverage digital marketing statistics properly, then you can find innovative ways to differentiate yourself and gain a competitive edge. So, calm down and start seizing the opportunities!
O. Emerging Future Trends in Digital Marketing
Last but not least, you should also look out for future trends in digital marketing. Using them, you can easily adapt to them ahead of others. Ultimately, this results in the overall growth of your business.
Now, let’s get down to business and learn about some emerging future trends in digital marketing.
- About 72.6% of internet users will access the web using their smartphones by 2025. (Source: CNBC)
- The evolution of AI copywriting tools, like ChatGPT by OpenAI, is set to further revolutionize the content creation process. (Source: Visual Oak)
- Voice search will thrive and become a crucial component of content marketing as we progress into 2023. (Source: Finance Online)
- Livestream content and short-form video will trend for lead generation and, hence, digital marketing. (Source: Forbes)
- The use of gamification features for digital marketing will increase due to the majority of people playing games on mobile phones. (Source: Forbes)
- Look out for the deployment of mobile-first indexing by Google. This will redefine website visibility and revolutionize the user experience. (Source: Finances Online)
- Best of all, 38% of marketers anticipate spending 25% and 50% of their budget on Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality, respectively. (Source: KoMarketing)
The increasing number of internet users who are using smartphones also gives rise to several emerging trends in digital marketing. Some areas include the use of AI tools, short-form videos, live-stream content, gamification, etc.
Hence, as a marketer, you should swiftly act upon knowing future trends. So, make sure to evaluate and refine the strategies that align with the emerging market demands.
Want to create a website for the first time? Here’s a complete guide on making a website from scratch.
That’s a wrap! We’re at the end of this article on the 110+ most interesting digital marketing statistics.
As digital marketers, you must stay updated on these stats to make the best decisions and stay ahead of the competition. So, we hope you understand them!
Further, we encourage you to share your experiences and insights on digital marketing. This can help fellow readers understand digital marketing and make informed decisions.
Thanks for reading, and we wish you success in your digital marketing endeavors!
Some of the links on this article/page are affiliate links. If you click on such an affiliate link and purchase the product, we’ll earn a specific percent commission from the seller. But it won’t at all affect the price you’ll pay.