Are you looking for the best Beaver Builder addons & extension plugins for WordPress? If it’s so, then you’ve come to the right place.
Beaver Builder is one of the most advanced page builders for WordPress. You might, however, wish to have more features and flexibility on the Beaver Builder editor. This is where the Beaver Builder add-ons and extension plugins come in handy.
The key advantage of add-ons and extension plugins is that they extend the functionality of the standard Beaver Builder. As a result, you can make powerful and stunning landing pages.
In this article, we’ve come up with a list of the best Beaver Builder addons & extension plugins for WordPress. Simply go through them and select the one that best meets your requirements. Let’s get started!
Things to consider while choosing Beaver Builder addons & extension plugins:
There are a few things that should be taken into account before heading to the list. Here are major key points to think about:
- Beginner-Friendly: Choose a plugin with a clear and simple user interface for beginners.
- Variety of Elements: Check whether the addon includes modules you need to create the layout you want for your site or not.
- Speed: It should load the pages, images, and content faster to enhance the performance of your site.
- Styling Options: It’s better to use add-ons and extension plugins that offer unique styling options that align with the site’s flow.
- Rating and Reviews: Early users’ feedback and rating highlight the plugin’s functionality and effectiveness.
Now, let’s move forward to the list of best Beaver Builder add-ons & extension plugins for 2022.
13 Best Beaver Builder Add-ons & Extension Plugins for 2022
We’ve compiled the best free, freemium, and premium Beaver Builder add-ons and extension plugins. You can look over the description, features, and pricing rate to see which is best for you.
Beaver Builder Premium is a more advanced version of the Beaver Builder with additional functionalities. The premium edition comes with many modules, prebuilt templates, and rows. Essentially, it can save layouts for later usage or export.
Moreover, you can choose from many pre-built rows. They are further sorted into popular categories like call to action, lead generation, and testimonials. You can simply drag a row into place, adjust the content and colors, and the work is done.
- There are 29 modules organized into six categories: Basic, Media, Actions, Layout, Info, and Posts.
- Comes with 30 landing page templates and 25 content page templates.
- Includes WordPress widgets to place widgets anywhere in your layout.
- Provides a variety of layout and design options giving you much control over how they appear and behave.
- You can even customize the animation and appearance of each module individually.
You can get Beaver Builder Premium at the following prices:
- Standard: $99 per year for unlimited sites, including page builder plugin, premium modules, and more.
- Pro: $199 per year with everything from the standard plan, Beaver Builder Theme, Multisite Capable, and more.
- Agency: $399 per year, including multisite network settings, white labeling, and everything from the pro plan.
- Ultimate: $549 per year, including everything in the agency plan, Beaver Themer Addon, page builder plugin, etc.
Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder is unquestionably one of the most popular Beaver Builder addons. It has 30000+ active installs and 250+ five-star ratings on the WordPress.org directory.
The plugin follows the most up-to-date WordPress development guidelines. Furthermore, its modules loads quickly and are completely SEO-friendly.
It includes 60+ powerful modules, 200+ section templates, 100+ page layouts, and other capabilities. These assist in quickly constructing WordPress sites by just dragging and dropping.
- Provides a visually appealing ribbon that can be adjusted to show headers and titles for effective lead generation.
- It contains an image separator to insert relevant and stunning-looking images between rows.
- Displays content in an organized and meaningful manner using an info table and an info list.
- Slide box and flip box included for adding content to the front and back of the box.
- Stylish and trendy call-to-action buttons for successful lead generation.
Ultimate Addons is free, and you can download it from the official plugin directory of WordPress.org.
However, if you want to upgrade it to the premium version, then you can get its official website in 2 pricing plans.
The Annual plan has 3 tiers:
- Ultimate Addons: $59 with 70+ custom modules, 200+ row templates, 100+ page templates, and more.
- Essential Bundle: $169 with Astra Pro, WP Portfolio plugin, and much more.
- Growth Bundle: $249 with everything from the essential bundle and Scheme pro plugin, Convert pro plugin, etc.
The Lifetime plan also has 3 tiers:
- Ultimate Addons: $239 with 70+ custom modules, 200+ row templates, 100+ page templates, and more.
- Essential Bundle: $499 with Astra Pro, WP Portfolio plugin, and much more.
- Growth Bundle: $699 with everything from the essential bundle and Scheme pro plugin, Convert pro plugin, etc.
PowerPack Lite is a free Beaver Builder addon and extension plugin that is optimized for performance. It adds custom options, modules, and templates to Beaver Builder. It’s also suitable for people of all ability levels as it doesn’t require any coding experience.
Moreover, it contains 50+ unique modules and 350+ design elements to help you build a fantastic website. They drastically reduce the time and energy spent on website construction. Indeed, it is as powerful as its name suggests.
- Includes call-to-action buttons, pop-up builder, banner creator, and many other lead generation modules.
- It has a divider to put line, icon, and picture separators between modules and rows.
- You can use a spacer to manage extra spacing between various elements.
- Offers row gradient background and separators for visually appealing and spectacular layouts.
You can get it for free of cost from the official plugin repository of WordPress.org.
Also, you can upgrade it to the premium version from its official website. It’s available in 2 pricing plans.
- Annual: $52 with 70 modules, a Cloud-based template library, and more.
- Lifetime: $237, including support and updates for a lifetime, white label option, and more.
Beaver Themer is a Beaver team-created extension for the Beaver Builder page builder. It works to bridge the gap between your WordPress theme and page builder-based pages. It lets you create layouts for things like blog post archives, WooCommerce store pages, search pages, 404 pages, and more.
With this extension, you may customize the appearance of each post in a list or grid. Without a doubt, it creates gorgeous layouts and pushes Beaver Builder to new heights. In short, it allows you to get creative with every area of your WordPress site.
- You can create a template that can be used for a variety of posts, items, or custom post types.
- It enables you to design layouts for pages and posts inside and outside the content area.
- Includes field connections to import data from custom fields quickly.
- Offers a detailed template system that can be used as necessary. For example, one header can be used for blog articles and another for special post categories.
- Easily create and place partial layouts like headers, footers, and announcement bars on all or some of your site’s pages.
You can get Beaver Themer from its official website for $147 per year for unlimited sites.
Livemesh Addons is a freemium add-on plugin for Beaver Builder that brings plenty of new functionalities. It’s a beginner-friendly add-on plugin. You can easily customize the font size, color, and other elements via the drag-and-drop interface.
Moreover, this plugin includes a dark version of almost every element. You can instantly adjust widget styles quickly for displaying in dark or image backgrounds. Basically, it’s a collection of the most popular page elements to craft beautiful websites.
- Easily includes pie charts, bar charts, client lists, testimonials, post grids, and more.
- Offers post blocks, image sliders, and other useful must-have modules.
- Select from dozens of tab layouts as well as responsive tabs that work across all devices and resolutions.
- You can use the FAQ element to display a list of frequently asked questions on the page.
- There are over 40 animations to choose from for most Beaver add-on elements.
The normal version is free. You can download it from the official plugin repository of WordPress.org.
You can get the premium version from the official website of the plugin. There are two pricing plans for the plugin, they are:
- Annual: For $39 per year, you can use the plugin on a single site with 1 year of support and updates.
- Lifetime: For $99, you can use the plugin on a single site with unlimited support and updates.
Timeline Module for Beaver Builder helps to create a beautiful timeline on your website. Using this plugin, you can display the history, process, or anything that needs step-wise procedure on a website.
Additionally, it comes with tons of useful features. For example, horizontal and vertical timeline layouts, timelines with custom content, posts, pages, CPTs, etc. Also, this plugin offers a powerful query filter, infinite loads for posts, and much more.
- You’ll have responsive and mobile-friendly timelines.
- It comes with the show and hides options for a date on timelines.
- You can either turn on or off the timeline connectors.
- Easily customize animation, effects, durations, and more.
- It also has various typography options for the title, description, date, etc.
You can easily download this plugin from the official plugin repository of WordPress.org for free.
Dashboard Welcome is a free Beaver Builder add-on plugin that beautifies the welcome login screen for different user roles on the dashboard. Also, this can be done with minimal technical skills.
Using this plugin is simple – create a beautiful layout, then assign user roles who can access it. This way, you can provide a personalized experience to the selected users. It’ll assist and inspire managing page builder-based content and design without distractions.
Furthermore, it’s highly beneficial for web designers that make websites for clients. When logging into the WordPress backend, it aids them in providing a tailored experience.
- A beginner-friendly plugin that is simple to use and set up.
- You can include a headline, contact information, a form, a video, photographs, affiliate links, etc., on your layout.
- Set any guidelines such as word counts, image sizes, and other post-related needs to organize and publish the posts.
- It supports multiple sites. As a result, you can use Beaver Builder templates from any of the network sites.
- Add details about the product information, discounts, delivery options, sales figures, and more.
This is a free-to-use plugin. You can download the plugin from the official plugin repository of WordPress.org.
Header Footer for Beaver Builder is a good free alternative to purchasing the premium Beaver Themer. It creates visually appealing headers and footers with Beaver Builder. Moreover, the headers and footers can be placed anywhere on the site.
This plugin adds a setting option to your page builder setting page. This way, you can utilize Beaver Builder templates as your site’s header or footer with it. Also, it’s five-star rated with over 10,000 active installs.
- You can completely change your header and footer to fit your site’s needs.
- Compatible with multiple WordPress themes such as Beaver Builder, Astra, Primer, and so on.
- Create content or templates from scratch and easily insert them into your site’s header or footer.
- Various header options are available, including translucent, sticky, shrink, and more.
- It’s basic and straightforward to use and doesn’t require any prior coding experience.
You can get the plugin for free. This plugin is available for download in the official plugin repository of WordPress.org.
Fullwidth Templates is a simple, free Beaver Builder extension plugin that requires no coding knowledge. It eliminates the header, footer, sidebar, comments, and title, leaving you with a blank canvas. This is great for landing pages when you require complete control over the layout.
Like its name Fullwidth, it creates full-width layouts using page builders such as Beaver Builder, Elementor, and others. It comes with easily customizable blank website templates. Additionally, you can get no-sidebar templates to use on your site.
- It stretches the layout to its maximum width to give you a full-width page.
- Provides complete control over your layout by removing all unecessary features.
- Easily adjust excess margin and padding that gets in the way when utilizing a page builder.
- Radically alter the appearance of your existing site in no time.
- Offers three basic alternatives for your pages and articles. Simply select one, and you should be good to go.
This is a free plugin. You can download it from the official plugin repository of WordPress.org.
WooPack Beaver Addons is a premium plugin that integrates Beaver Builder’s power into your WooCommerce store. It’s a set of the most powerful modules, each with a variety of layouts and modifications. You can develop beautiful, user-friendly web stores quickly and easily.
This plugin is built with performance in mind. It solves your design issues without bloating your WooCommerce site. Moreover, you can create fully responsive layouts in less time than ever before.
- You can design call-to-action buttons that are simple to implement.
- There are several carousel layouts for related and prominent products.
- Provides four product grid layouts, including filtering effects, parallax grid, pagination, and description box.
- Offers a single product module with 4 styles to showcase products anywhere on your Beaver Builder site.
- It comes with a product category module that provides a lot of style possibilities.
You can purchase this premium plugin from its official website. You can choose from 2 pricing plans as follows:
- Annual: For $59, you can get the plugin with 1 year of premium support and updates.
- Lifetime: For $199, you can get the plugin with lifetime support and updates.
Cards for Beaver Builder is a free addon plugin that creates cards, which are customizable content containers. It’s much easier to display content boxes this way than to design each separately. This not only saves time but also makes creating similar layouts much easier.
Also, this plugin extends the basic page builder with a sophisticated custom module. As a result, creating stunning and lovely cards for your website becomes a breeze. It can also be customized by dragging and dropping cards onto a page.
- Easily creates highly responsive cards that work great on all devices.
- Provides a number of customization possibilities for displaying content.
- You can include product information, an image, and a call-to-action on eCommerce websites.
- Offers an opening set of content cards that direct visitors to a different page.
- Cards can be utilized as small informative boxes on a website with a lot of content.
You can get the plugin for free. It’s available for download in the official plugin repository of WordPress.org.
If you want to use the extended features of Beaver Builder, then Beaver Builder Addons by WPZoom plugin is the one for you. This plugin has many active installations and has an excellent rating on the WordPress.org directory.
Additionally, this plugin thoroughly follows the latest WordPress development guidelines. Also, every module of this plugin will load quickly on your website.
Furthermore, this plugin comes with unique modules to add more functionality to your website. For instance, image box, buttons, WooCommerce products, and more.
- This plugin lets you add a slideshow to showcase services, products, etc., on your website.
- You can also add the testimonial section to display your customer reviews on your website.
- Easily add a food menu for your restaurant website.
- It allows you to add maps to your website for location relation services.
This plugin is completely free to use. You can simply download this plugin from the WordPress.org official plugin repository. Or you can also directly install it from your WordPress dashboard.
Responsive UI for Beaver Builder helps to enhance the responsiveness of your website. This plugin is easy to install and use without having any coding knowledge. Also, you can manually edit the elements of your website.
However, to see which elements are showing/hiding, simply edit your page with Beaver Builder. There you’ll see the “UI” button on the top bar. Click the button, and you’ll see elements with visibility settings and the device they are set to.
- Depending on device size, you can hide or show elements based on the visibility setting.
- This plugin is lightweight and won’t slow down your website development process.
- Provide visual guides to pinpoint the element you’re interacting with.
- This plugin is compatible with the latest version of WordPress.
This is a 100% free plugin available in the plugin directory of WordPress.org.
On that note, we’ve come to an end. In this article, we’ve done our best to pin down some of the finest Beaver Builder addons and extension plugins for WordPress 2022. We sincerely hope you enjoyed it.
Also, you can easily integrate ready-to-use modules and other features into your website. This enhances the capability of the standard Beaver Builder. Plus, it simplifies the process of crafting a stronger and more effective website in no time.
Still have questions or concerns about the Beaver Builder addons and extension plugins? Then please write a comment below. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
You might want to check out our collection of best WordPress speed optimization plugins. Also, if you’re a newbie looking to establish an online presence, then browse our entire guide to building a website.
Some of the links on this article/page are affiliate links. If you click on such an affiliate link and purchase the product, we’ll earn a specific percent commission from the seller. But it won’t at all affect the price you’ll pay.