Are you searching for the best Mailchimp plugins for WordPress? If yes, then you’ve landed exactly where you need to be.
Today, email marketing is an absolute necessity to enhance your online presence and reach your targeted audience. Therefore, platforms like Mailchimp help you send automated emails to your prospects with a simple click.
And, there come Mailchimp plugins that help you connect your WordPress website with the Mailchimp platform. Delightfully, there are several Mailchimp plugins for WordPress that offer you a handful of useful features.
Nevertheless, choosing one from many can be a tiresome job. So, here we’ve shortlisted some of the best WordPress Mailchimp plugins for 2022.
Let’s get rolling!
Introducing Mailchimp & What Do Mailchimp Plugins Do?
Before we head into the list, let’s understand Mailchimp a bit closer.
It goes without saying that your email list is one of your most valuable resources if you’re promoting a product or a service. And even more, if you have got a blog that is paid for by advertisements.
In fact, if correctly compiled, then your email list can be a treasure trove of your potential prospects. Where each of your prospects is highly interested in what you’ve to offer.
Nevertheless, as your email list grows, it becomes difficult to manage. And that’s precisely where Mailchimp comes into play.
To begin with, Mailchimp is a robust yet straightforward email automation tool to send emails and recurring newsletters to your customers. You can create mailing lists, use automated messaging, launch bulk email campaigns, and so much more with it.
Since Mailchimp is a SaaS i.e. Software as a Service. That means you can easily access this tool via a browser-based user interface without the need to install additional software.
However, you might want to connect or integrate the platform with your WordPress website. This is exactly where Mailchimp WordPress plugins step in.
As a result, you can perform all the email marketing functions that Mailchimp offers right from your WordPress dashboard.
Want to learn more about email marketing? Then, check our comprehensive guide article on what email marketing is. This article will definitely provide you with the ultimate guide to creating an email campaign.
13 Best Mailchimp Plugins for WordPress 2022 (Mostly Free)
Here, we’ve narrowed down some of the best Mailchimp plugins for WordPress. All these plugins are picked on the basis of specific features, descriptions, and pricing.
For more detailed knowledge, you can also check out our article on how to choose the best WordPress plugins for your site.
And further, decide which one is best for you by weighing each one carefully!
Mailchimp for WordPress is one of the best Mailchimp plugins to connect your Mailchimp account and your WordPress site. Using it, you can build dynamic newsletters for your subscribers. Along with that, you can also create online forms that you can further allow your site visitors to sign up for updates.
Additionally, it works together with a ton of plugins for sign-up integrations. Some of them include BuddyPress, WooCommerce, Contact Form 7, and Events Manager. You can incorporate more plugins in addition to obtaining Mailchimp subscribers from these platforms.
- Have your signup options accessible wherever you like, such as on articles, pages, and widgets.
- There are various built-in form styles; select the one you want to use. By utilizing the styles builder, you can also modify the form.
- Update Mailchimp automatically whenever subscribers modify their WordPress user profiles.
- Send individualized instant emails as soon as a form is submitted right from your website.
- You can find the sign-up processes and pages that are most effective for you by looking at a clear report with line charts.
Mailchimp for WordPress is a freemium plugin. You can directly download the free version of Mailchimp for WordPress from the WordPress.org repository. Or, you can directly install it from your WordPress dashboard.
Meanwhile, the premium version is available at:
- Hobbyist: $59/year for a single site.
- Professional: $99/year that is usable for up to 3 sites.
- Agency: $149/year that you can use for up to 10 sites.
All of these plans include all premium features and priority support.
Easy Forms for Mailchimp is another best WordPress Mailchimp plugin that helps you integrate unlimited signup forms into your WordPress site. You can include a sign-up form wherever you like, whether it be on pages, posts, or sidebars.
Moreover, you can easily duplicate forms, switch between single and double opt-ins, and enable or disable Ajax for each form. All with a single click. Sounds amazing, right? Also, you have the option to enable or disable the form’s Google reCAPTCHA and default MailChimp welcome email.
Other than that, you can quickly and simply extract all of your subscribers’ information from Mailchimp API. And further view statistics directly from your dashboard.
- Create as many forms as you like for any of your lists using an intuitive admin, even multiple forms for the same category.
- To decorate and customize forms, use the built-in CSS classes or add your own extra classes to form fields.
- Provide an area where users can pre-check organizations or register for interest groups.
- Integrate with a number of well-known third-party plugins. Including Contact Form 7, BuddyPress, Easy Digital Downloads, WooCommerce, etc.
- To use the plugin on other websites, you can import and export all forms and their settings.
Guess what? Easy Forms for Mailchimp is available to you free of cost. You can download it directly from the WordPress.org repository or its official website.
Mailchimp for WooCommerce is another best and widely popular WordPress Mailchimp plugin available for free. Using it, you can effortlessly synchronize your WooCommerce store and Mailchimp account.
Upon initiating or finishing an order, it enables you to automatically add a customer to desired email lists or Mailchimp interest groups. Consequently, your customers and their purchase-related information are immediately updated.
Further, this makes it even simpler to send targeted advertising, suggest products, and retrieve abandoned carts. Not to mention, you can track the results of your marketing investments.
- Create marketing automation to reactivate lapsed consumers, and conduct post-purchase follow-ups.
- Incorporate a pop-up form that signs up subscribers automatically for your website.
- Using a Promo Code content block, you can include discount codes made in WooCommerce in your emails and automation.
- Easily highlight your products, advertise a promotion or giveaway, and expand your following by creating stunning landing pages.
- Keep track of and divide up your customers into groups according to their buying patterns.
- Upon account creation and opt-in, new subscribers are synced to your Audience.
Mailchimp for WooCommerce is absolutely free. You can quickly download it to your WordPress dashboard from the plugin repository.
OptinMonster is one of the finest popup creator and marketing plugins that helps you integrate your Mailchimp account into your WordPress site. Using this popup builder, you can convert site visitors into subscribers and buyers. Further, helping you expand your customer base, boost revenue, and expand your company.
Moreover, you can use it to create personalized Mailchimp registration forms that have a high conversion rate. Also, along with its easy integration with WordPress, it supports Mailchimp tag segmentation. So, essentially, OptinMonster offers everything you need to quickly expand your Mailchimp email list.
- Offers you 400+ pre-made mobile-friendly templates. That you can further tailor the messaging and branding to your choice.
- Create tailored messages based on user behavior in order to increase engagement, conversions, and sales.
- To maximize your sales and conversions, utilize a countdown timer to create a sense of urgency and scarcity.
- Reduce guesswork by using the A/B testing functionality to test various headlines, content, layouts, and styles.
- To increase Return on Investment (ROI), set up a retargeting pixel based on campaign interaction.
OptinMonster is a freemium plugin. You can directly get the free version of it from the WordPress.org repository.
Meanwhile, you can upgrade to the premium version to get the optimum perks from it. It has the following pricing schemes:
- Basic: $9/month billed annually. You can use it on 1 site, 2500 page views, unlimited campaigns, unlimited subscribers, and more.
- Plus: $19/month billed annually. You can use it on 2 sites, 10000 page views, unlimited campaigns, unlimited subscribers, and more.
- Pro: $29/month billed annually. You can use it on 3 sites, 25000 page views, unlimited campaigns, unlimited subscribers, and more.
- Growth: $49/month billed annually. You can use it on 5 sites, 100000 page views, unlimited campaigns, unlimited subscribers, and more.
5. WS Form
Another most popular form builder plugin with Mailchimp integration is WS Form. You can create effective, mobile-friendly, and usable contact forms with the help of it. Moreover, you can select from pre-made templates with a single click. Or use the innovative drag-and-drop form editor to create your own WordPress form.
Precisely, it has a Mailchimp add-on in its pro version. You can use an action to push new contacts using this. Then, use the WS Form autocomplete capability to retrieve contact information. Additionally, you can use the add form page to quickly generate additional forms from your lists.
- Comes with 100s of templates to choose from. You can generate forms with your custom fields, repeaters, column widths, and more.
- Offers multi-column editing with genuine drag and drop, resizing, and breakpoint specification.
- Contains a multi-step form option to break forms up into manageable portions. Further, this results in increased conversion rates.
- Provide you with 50+ context-sensitive THEN/ELSE actions and over 100 distinct IF conditionals.
- Create dynamic, feature-rich forms with calculated fields and 200+ variables and other essential tools.
WS Form is a freemium plugin. However, the Mailchimp add-on is its premium feature. So, you need to upgrade to the premium version of it so as to integrate your Mailchimp via WS Form.
The premium version is available at the following WS Form price options:
- Personal: $59/year. 1 site license, standard support, plugin updates, debug console, and more.
- Freelance: $149/year. Everything in Personal plus 5 site licenses, freelance support, and tons of integrations.
- Agency: $249/year. Everything in Freelance plus unlimited site licenses, agency support, and more additional functionalities.
Have you been using your WordPress site for a time now? If yes, then you should have definitely heard about WPForms. It’s one of the most popular drag-and-drop form builder plugins. Using it, you can create various types of forms. Be it a contact form, survey form, donation form, or even subscription form.
To be specific, it has a separate Mailchimp addon that also makes it one of the top-notch Mailchimp plugins out there. With that, you can easily create Mailchimp newsletter signup forms to grow your email list. And further, connect your form to the Mailchimp account effortlessly.
- Create highly segmented email lists using its clever conditional logic for the best engagement and outcomes.
- Allows you to use Mailchimp’s robust segmentation to automatically give tags to subscribers.
- Additionally, you can use WPForms smart tags (or any other information) to add notes to Mailchimp subscriber accounts.
- You can flag subscribers as VIPs and let recurring visitors resubscribe using your form.
- Provides you the option to unsubscribe, archive, delete, and record events, giving you complete flexibility.
WPForms is available in both free and paid versions. You can directly download the free version of WPForms from the WordPress.org directory.
Meanwhile, the premium version of WPForms is available at the following prices:
- Basic: $39.50/year. Use on 1 site, 100s of form templates, smart conditional logic, privacy compliance, multi-page forms, and more.
- Plus: $99.50/year. Use on 3 sites. Everything of Basic plus marketing integration, form automation, standard support, and more.
- Pro: $199.50/year. Use on 5 sites. Everything of Plus plan with payment gateways, advanced form features, conversion tools, priority support, and more.
Another best-known Mailchimp plugin present for free is Contact Form 7. With that, you can easily connect the robust Mailchimp to Contact Form 7. In fact, it’s incredibly flexible and simple to set up. Combining the strength of your marketing tactic and Mailchimp through this plugin is a smart way to go.
All you need to do is install and activate the plugin. This further shows up a new tab in the Contact Form 7 admin area. You can now add preset email lists to Mailchimp using the most recent API. The Contact Form 7 MailChimp Extension easily manages numerous email lists and API keys.
- Offers an unlimited amount of custom fields, categories, and groups, as well as email opportunity verification.
- Without requiring email confirmation, you can generate both single and double opt-ins.
- Also, there’s a checkbox for opting in, and custom fields are fully supported.
- Additionally, there’s an opt-in checkbox and complete support for custom fields.
- Options like unsubscribe, remove, and archive are also included in the latest update.
Contact Form 7 Extension for Mailchimp is a freemium plugin. Honestly, the free version has almost all the features that suffice your need.
Nevertheless, you can upgrade it to the premium one at the following pricing schemes:
- Personal: $21.75/year for a single site.
- Freelancer: $74.25/year for 5 site licenses.
- Agency: $186.75/year for 25 site licenses.
All these plans include all premium features, 1 year of upgrades, and premium support.
WD Mailchimp Forms is one of the best premium Mailchimp WordPress plugins out there in the market. In fact, it provides a drag-and-drop interface to build your subscription forms in a few simple clicks. Consequently, you can build sophisticated subscription forms and grow your email list in no time.
Using it, you can monitor your MailChimp account subscribers directly from the admin section. Also, you can incorporate Mailchimp emails into your active WordPress websites. For that, all you need to do is link Mailchimp using the API key given to you.
- You can display your forms in one of four different ways: embedded, popup, toolbar, or scrollbar.
- Depending on the conditions you choose, the conditional logic function will automatically reveal or hide form fields.
- For each form, send out a unique subscription email. Create customized errors and thank-you messages, etc.
- There are many different custom fields available to you so you may create forms according to your preferences.
- Receive a detailed breakdown of submission statistics. You can also export data in CSV/XML format, including lists and submitted details.
WD Mailchimp is a premium WordPress plugin that you’ve to buy in the bundle package. It costs you the following prices:
- Basic: $85. Supports 3 domains, and provides 6 months of access to updates and premium support.
- Standard: $100. Supports 30 domains, and provides 6 months of access to updates and premium support.
- Advanced: $150. Supports 30 domains, and provides 1 year of access to updates and premium support.
All these plans include 15+ premium WordPress plugins, 30+ premium plugin extensions, and lifetime use of all plugins.
MailOptin is another best Mailchimp plugin out there to connect a Mailchimp account with your WordPress site. You can effortlessly make popups, user registration forms, and subscription forms. Also, you can send newsletters to subscribers.
Additionally, it distributes signup forms, customized messages, and calls to action throughout your website. You can do this using a popup (lightbox or modal), in-post subscription form, alert bars, slide-in (or scroll box), and sidebar widget.
Further, you can use it to automate the compilation of daily, weekly, and monthly email newsletters of newly published posts.
- Send out an automatic notification to WordPress users and your subscribers each time you add new content to your blog.
- You can display an opt-in or email registration form in particular WordPress posts and pages.
- The Scroll Trigger only shows opt-in forms or messages when a visitor has scrolled a certain portion down your website.
- Use a call-to-action button to direct visitors to your website to specific messages that encourage them to take action.
- Get the metrics you need to enhance your lead generation tactics and make data-driven choices that grow your revenue.
MailOptin is also available in both free and paid versions. You can download the free version of MailOptin right from your dashboard.
Likewise, for the premium version, you can choose any one of the following schemes:
- Standard: $89/year for 1 site. Provides you with all the lead generation tools.
- Pro: $199/year for 3 sites. Along with lead generation tools, you also get email automation and a newsletter.
- Agency: $399/year for unlimited sites. Along with lead generation tools, you also get email automation and a newsletter.
Another well-liked free form plugin for MailChimp users to convert website visitors into subscribers is MailChimp Forms by MailMunch. Tightly integrating with your Mailchimp account, it helps you sync all of your subscribers to any of your lists. Along with details like names, birthdays, tags, and other helpful data.
Using it, you can integrate MailChimp opt-in forms into your blog to create an email list. In fact, it offers a WYSIWYG form builder for producing opt-in forms. This helps to increase conversion rates and develop email lists. Undoubtedly, it’s one of the complete WordPress lead-capturing plugins on the market.
- Instantly connect to your Mailchimp account. No API keys are necessary.
- With an intuitive admin dashboard, you can create an unlimited number of forms for any of your Mailchimp lists.
- Place your signup forms on posts, pages, widget sections, and other areas of your website as you see fit.
- Utilize the standard Mailchimp welcome email with this form plugin. You can turn it off if you’d like.
- After your users submit their forms, you have full control to send them to any content or page.
- Get reporting and analytics for any form you create. Additionally, use reCAPTCHA to prevent spam from entering the forms.
You’ll be happy to know MailChimp Forms by MailMunch is absolutely free to use. And you can directly get it from the WordPress.org repository.
Forms for Mailchimp by Optin Cat is another best WordPress Mailchimp plugin available in the market. It works with many different display types. That includes post boxes, sidebar widgets, and lightbox pop-ups. Consequently, this helps you bring in a large number of new subscribers.
With this incredibly quick tool, you can create stunning MailChimp forms that will increase conversions and expand your mailing list. You can create a MailChimp form that is perfectly optimized and tailored to match the style of your theme in just a couple of minutes.
- Easy-to-use interface with several customization options for quick and simple access to functions.
- You can modify the frequency of pop-ups and reroute new members to any page after they sign up. Also, build an unlimited number of these forms.
- Easily link Google Analytics with the responsive forms to find out which ones are the most effective.
- At the bottom of your pages, you can quickly add MailChimp blocks, shortcodes, or post boxes.
- When a user is about to leave your website, utilize the Exit Intervention option to display popup windows.
Forms for Mailchimp by Optin Cat also have both free and paid versions. You can get the free version of Optin Cat directly on your dashboard.
Likewise, the premium version is available at the following pricing schemes:
- Personal: $39 for 1 site installation. Comes with 1 year of support updates and email support, smart targeting, all layouts, and more.
- Business: $69 for 3-site installations. Everything in Personal plus all Optins and Optin Bait Delivery.
- Elite: $99 for unlimited site installation. Everything in Business plus animation effects for your forms along with priority email support.
Another simple yet popular Mailchimp plugin for your WordPress site is Mailchimp Top Bar. In fact, it’s an add-on for the MC4WP plugin which we previously mentioned in the top rank in this list. So, you must have that plugin set up on your site in order to use it.
Although relatively simple, this plugin is very helpful. Essentially, it adds a signup bar that you can customize to the top of your WordPress website. Nevertheless, due to the bar’s prominent location, it will always be seen, which will increase conversions.
- Crafted to be subtle and simple so that your users can skip it if they don’t like it. Further, striking a fine balance in your marketing initiatives.
- Simple to install and configure; all you need to do is choose a Mailchimp list. And, you’re good to go.
- Creates a signup area at the top of your WordPress page so visitors can join their preferred Mailchimp list.
- The bar can help you broaden your marketing reach and integrate seamlessly with your current Mailchimp architecture.
- Contrary to its name, the bar doesn’t just appear at the top of your page. If it’s better for your brand, then you can put it at the bottom too.
Mailchimp Top Bar is a completely free plugin. You can easily download it from the WordPress.org repository.
13. Subscribe Forms
Last but not the least, we’ve got Subscribe Forms as another best Mailchimp plugin available out there. It’s quite an easy-to-use and beginner-friendly WordPress plugin. With this, you can easily and quickly develop your email list using an opt-in form.
This plugin’s main goal is to display stunning, responsive subscription forms wherever you want on your website. You can easily combine your forms with your emailing system after customizing them. And further, increase your email list size by capturing more leads.
- This form maker’s power and simplicity help you capture visitors’ attention. And turn your email list into a reliable source of money.
- Choose from one of the 12 ready-to-use, pre-designed contact forms to create your own custom Mailchimp form.
- Benefit from several customization features to ensure that the form you add to your website or blog matches your theme.
- Design and manage effective promotional subscription forms using custom form builders for your WordPress site.
- You can track every lead from your WordPress admin using Subscribe Forms.
Subscribe Forms is also available in both free and paid versions. You can directly download the free version of it from the WordPress.org directory.
Similarly, you can upgrade to its pro version for advanced functionality which is available at the following prices:
- Basic: $19/year that you can use only on a single website.
- Plus: $39/year that you can use for up to 5 websites.
- Agency: $79/year that is usable for 50 websites.
All these plans include all the Subscribe Forms templates, and unlimited forms, along with updates and support for 1 year.
That’s all folks! We’ve come to the end of this article best Mailchimp plugins for WordPress along with their features and pricing.
We believe this article helped you find the best WordPress Mailchimp plugins in 2022. If you’re using any of the above-mentioned plugins, then do let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.
Please feel free to ask us any further questions you may have. We’ll reply to you as soon as we can.
Are you new to WordPress and thinking of creating a site of your own? Then, check out our step-by-step guide on crafting the website from scratch.
Also, do not hesitate to share this article with your coworkers and friends as well if you enjoyed it.
Some of the links on this article/page are affiliate links. If you click on such an affiliate link and purchase the product, we’ll earn a specific percent commission from the seller. But it won’t at all affect the price you’ll pay.