Are you looking for the best creative agency WordPress themes? Or looking for a professional agency theme for your website? If yes, then you’ve landed in the right place.
Creating a website is one of the best things to do to expand your business. At the same time, a creative agency website offers new solutions and marketing strategies to grow your business. They specialize in advertising, design, and tech services.
However, to start your creative agency, you’ll need to choose the correct creative agency WordPress theme. Luckily, there are tons of agency themes in WordPress.
But going through all of them can be a real hassle. Therefore, we’ve handpicked some of the best creative agency WordPress themes in this article.
How To Choose Best Creative Agency WordPress Themes?
There are certain things you need to make sure about before choosing among the creative agency WordPress themes. They are:
- Creative design: The first impression of a website to visitors is crucial. The design of the website plays a vital role in attracting visitors. Choose a theme with awesome and unique designs to stand out.
- SEO friendly: Theme has an important role in your website’s SEO (Search Engine Optimization) friendliness. Therefore, you need to choose a theme with the best SEO-optimized codes.
- Performance: No visitors want to wait to look at the loading animation of any website. Make sure to benchmark the theme’s performance before making a choice.
- Browser Compatibility: Another thing to look for is how the theme looks on popular browsers. Most theme developers make sure their theme is compatible with popular browsers. However, you must test on all the browsers yourself.
- Clean blog design: An unorganized website might not be appealing to visitors and might boost the bounce-off rate of the website. Therefore, choose a clean blog design theme for a good user experience.
Apart from these, there are many other things you must consider while choosing a
WordPress theme. You can check our article on how to choose a WordPress theme for more ideas.
With that said, let’s check out the best creative agency WordPress themes.
17 Best Creative Agency WordPress Themes 2022 (Free + Paid)
Keeping the criteria in mind, here’s the list of the best creative agency WordPress themes for 2022.
Kadence is one of the most popular WordPress themes you can use to build a creative agency website. Also, this theme offers elegantly designed demos you can choose from. You can create any website in a matter of minutes with the help of this theme.
This theme is jam-packed with awesome integrations allowing you to enhance the website’s functionality. For example, with the help of WooCommerce integration, you can run any online store or offer services. Also, you don’t have to worry about payment gateways and billing.
- You can fully customize the header and footer of the website with a simple drag-and-drop interface.
- Also, you can enable breadcrumbs to help visitors navigate the website.
- The one-click CSS preloading boosts the website’s performance.
- This theme offers powerful customization with a transparent header and sticky menus.
- In addition, it supports popular block editors like Elementor, Beaver Builder, and Gunterberg.
However, for the theme’s pro version, you need to purchase it from the theme’s official website. There are 3 annual pricing plans you can choose from. They are:
- Kadence Theme Pro: For $79, you can use the theme on unlimited websites with one year of support and updates.
- Essential Bundle: For $149, you can use the premium theme and Kadence Blocks Pro with one year of support and updates.
- Full Bundle: For $219, you can use the premium theme and Kadence premium services with one year of support and updates.
Pofo is a premium WordPress theme designed to showcase creativity which is perfect for an agency website. You can create and promote your brand easily with the help of this theme. Also, this theme is optimized for SEO.
Additionally, this theme offers a large array of starter sites and pre-built elements. You can choose from 150+ prebuilt elements and 200+ page templates. Also, this allows you to create a website quickly with just a few clicks.
- This theme is fully responsive, supporting all screen sizes.
- You can add testimonials and a grid carousel for authentic reviews.
- Ability to also add interactive animations to enhance the user experience.
- In addition, you can choose from header styles like transparent, white, dark, top bar, and more.
- Furthermore, you get to add fullscreen image sliders for the professional interface.
You can purchase this premium theme from ThemeForest.net for $59 with 6 months of support. In addition, you can get 12 months of extra support for an additional $17.63.
Trydo is one of the best-selling WordPress themes that is fit for building a creative agency website. You can build amazing agency websites with this theme as it offers modern design and high-speed performance.
Besides, this theme offers a lot of features that enhance the user experience. The light/dark switcher allows visitors to browse the website as needed. Also, the lightweight code of the website results in a fast-loading website.
- You can install the demo sites with a single click and start editing them in no time.
- Also, you get to use the 30+ custom elements the theme offers.
- In addition, this theme is compatible with major browsers and operating systems.
- Able to choose from over 17 different homepage designs.
- Moreover, you can add and use unlimited Google Fonts while building a website.
You can purchase this premium WordPress theme for $59 from ThemeForest.net with 6 months of support. However, for an additional $17.63, you can get extra 12 months of support.
Blocksy is an innovative and lightning-fast WordPress theme. You can easily build and publish awesome websites with tons of powerful features for your agency with the help of this theme.
Also, the integration of WooCommerce helps you build astonishing online stores. With the help of Ajax, you can allow customers to add the products to the cart instantly. Additionally, with the quick view, visitors can read about the product in a quick popup.
- You can choose from various pagination types to make the content more readable.
- Also, you can import posts and pages with a single click with the help of a one-click importer. Also, includes a variety of range of Blocksy starter sites.
- This theme is GDPR compliant so that your visitors can have data security.
- Able to use Typekit fonts or upload a custom font while creating a website.
- In addition, you can use the colors locally or globally as required.
This is a freemium theme. You can download the free version of the theme from the official theme repository of WordPress.org.
For the premium version, you can purchase it from the official website of the theme developers. There are 3 Blocksy pricing plans, they are:
- Personal: $49 per year and $149 for a lifetime with a single site license.
- Professional: $69 per year and $199 for a lifetime, with up to 5 site licenses.
- Agency: $99 per year and $299 for a lifetime, with unlimited website licenses.
If you want to know about this theme in detail, then here’s our review on Blocksy. Read everything about it to determine if it’s right for your creative agency site.
GeneratePress is another multipurpose WordPress theme perfect for building a creative agency website. You can build a fast and stable agency website with the help of this theme.
Also, this theme introduces the first-ever block-based theme builder. You can combine the premium version of the GeneratePress theme and the free Generate Blocks plugin to create a website visually without using code.
- You can choose from professionally designed, readymade templates to speed up the development process.
- Also, this theme fully integrates with WooCommerce if you want to create an online store.
- Create any required design elements with Dynamic Block Elements like meta, site footer, page heroes, etc.
- Furthermore, you can easily import or export the website’s contents.
GeneratePress is a freemium WordPress theme. You can download the free version from the official theme repository of WordPress.org.
Also, you can purchase the premium version of the theme from the official website. There are 2 pricing plans of GeneratePress to choose from:
- Yearly: For a yearly price of $59, you can use the theme with 1 year of support and updates.
- Lifetime: For $249, you can use the theme with lifetime support and updates.
To know more about this theme, check our complete review on GeneratePress.
Uncode is a premium creative and WooCommerce-ready WordPress theme. It’s a pixel-perfect WordPress theme to create any kind of website like portfolio, agency, freelance, etc. Also, this theme is designed with attention to detail, flexibility, and performance to create an amazing website.
You can also take advantage of dynamic modules to create custom designs. For example, you can add custom fields to show custom data on your website. Also, you can dynamically display featured images as a row’s background.
- This theme lets you create the breadcrumbs to track users’ location on the website.
- You can choose from a huge array of over 550 wireframes and 70+ design concepts.
- Also, you’ll be able to create interactive post titles and images for an awesome user experience.
- In addition, you can publish the website in multiple languages to increase visitors’ reach.
- Furthermore, this theme is 100% mobile friendly and works perfectly on all screen sizes.
You can purchase this premium theme from Theme forest.net for $59 with 6 months of support from the developers. Also, for $17.63, you can get 12 months of additional support.
TheGem is one of the popular creative multipurpose and WooCommerce WordPress themes. This theme comes bundled with 400+ pre-built demos, which are easy to import with just a click. Also, you can mix all the demos and pages to give your agency website a unique look.
The customization possibilities are unlimited, with 40+ multi-purpose design concepts and eight navigation settings in 20+ styles. Moreover, you can fully control every page layout without using a single code. Therefore this theme is ideal for corporate businesses and creative agencies, including a fully featured WooCommerce store.
- It comes with 30+ unique theme elements like pricing tools, progress bars, Quickfinder, etc. layer
- 300+ premade page sections including landing page, about, contact, etc.
- Able to add video background with YouTube, Vimeo, and HTML5 videos.
- This theme is 100% compatible with the most popular plugins like Contact Form 7, Mailchimp, Total Cache, and more.
This premium theme is available at ThemeForest.net for $59 with 6 months of a regular license. If you want to extend your license to 12 months, then it’ll cost you an extra $17.63.
Ohio is yet another one of the best creative profile and agency WordPress themes. It has beautifully designed custom post types to display your projects and collections. Therefore, this theme is perfect for any type of website, including digital, creative, corporate, agency, etc.
Additionally, it offers several customization options. For example, flexible header types, so you can select from any header type, including the sticky header. Also, you can alter the typography and height of the header.
- This theme comes with the most popular WordPress page builder, WPBakery.
- It includes best SEO practices that’ll help you rank in search engines.
- Contains 5 menu types, including the hamburger menu, fullscreen overlay menu, etc.
- You’ll have access to 900+ free Google Fonts.
- Also, it’s compatible with the Loco translate plugin and the WPML plugin.
- You can also switch between dark and light modes.
You can purchase this premium theme from ThemeForest.net for $59. However, to get extended 12 months of support, you’ll have to pay an extra cost of $17.63.
Sydney is the best choice to create your professional website the way you want. It also has tons of prebuilt demos, including starter sites for creative agencies, which you can install with a single click.
Besides, the agency templates are made with agencies in mind that let you build a website that promotes brands, publishes services, etc. You’ll also have access to page templates, particularly for any business type, including blogs, contact page designs, etc.
- You can edit all the templates with the free Elementor page builder plugin.
- Offers a full-screen slider and full-width static image.
- Easily add a scroll to the top arrow to make navigation easy.
- Able to change the color, shape, and text of a button, which makes every call-to-action pop.
You can download Sydney for free from the official theme repository of WordPress.org. Or install it directly from your WordPress dashboard.
You can also get the premium version from its official website in 3 pricing plans.
- Personal: $69 with a single license.
- Professional: $99 with 5 site licenses.
- Agency: $199 with an unlimited site license.
Astra is one of the best WordPress themes to create any type of website. Using this theme, you can quickly deploy video content, designs, and webpage. Hence, this theme is perfect for your agency websites.
Furthermore, it comes with powerful features like web stories. With the help of web stories, you can display your website content in an engaging way, just like Facebook or Instagram stories. Therefore, you can also share the recent highlights, events, and news about your business in a modern style.
- It comes with 230+ ready-to-import Astra starter templates.
- Able to display all your products in a product gallery on your page.
- Easily add social icons and links through the Astra theme, and no need to install any third-party plugins.
- You can easily manage the layout of website containers like headers, blogs, single pages, etc.
- Astra’s WooCommerce module lets you showcase your products in a grid layout that you can customize as you like.
Astra is a freemium theme, where the free version is available at the official theme repository of WordPress.org.
However, if you want to use the premium features, then it’s available on its official website in 3 Astra pricing plans.
- Astra Pro: $49 for a year and $239 for a lifetime, with hundreds of customization options, an advanced header builder, and so on.
- Essential Bundle: $169 for a year and $499 for a lifetime, with premium website templates and addon, 180+ starter templates, and more.
- Growth Bundle: $249 for a year and $699 for a lifetime, with a complete suite of tools necessary to build and grow your business online.
Thinking about using this multipurpose WordPress theme for your website? Then, first, check our detailed Astra review to know more about it.
Divi is one of the most powerful website builders for WordPress. You can easily personalize this theme without having to use any codings. Therefore, if you can imagine how your website looks, then Divi can make it happen.
Moreover, this theme comes with 2000+ pre-made designs. As well as 200+ full website packs including agency layout packs. Which you can import easily and start your website quickly. Also, you’ll have control over everything to create a perfect creative agency website.
- Quickly edit your page with the Inline text editing feature.
- 40+ website elements, including a call to action, galleries, forms, and more.
- You can enjoy tons of unique page elements and design options.
- Easily design your website in real-time and see results instantly.
- Plus, you can redo, undo, and go through your entire editing history.
You can get Divi in 2 premium pricing plans, they are:
- Yearly Access: $89 with hundreds of website packs, unlimited website usage, and more.
- Lifetime Access: $249 with lifetime update, support, unlimited, website, usage, and more.
If you’re looking for a highly flexible theme, then Avada is the one for you. It comes with an intuitive drag & drop interface that helps you design any type of website, including creative websites.
Besides, with Avada, you can completely design and build custom layouts for your website. You can start by choosing the footer, single posts, portfolio posts, etc. Also, with the power of layout sections, conditional logic, and so on, the design for your website layout is limitless.
- This theme offers 87 pre-built websites you can import with a single click.
- You’ll have 91 design elements, including Avada slider, blog, breadcrumbs, button, etc.
- It seamlessly integrates with WooCommerce.
- You can easily create a wide range of popups and sliding bars with an off-canvas builder.
- This theme is 100% fluid and responsive across all device types.
You can get this premium Avada theme at $69 from ThemeForest.net with 6 months of support and future updates. Whereas its 12 months of extended support is available at an additional cost of $21.38.
Check out our full and honest review on Avada. With that, you’ll make sure to easily decide about using this theme.
Kalium is a creative multipurpose WordPress and WooCommerce theme. This theme offers 25+ pre-made templates to start any website, including an agency. Also, you can easily import these websites with a single click.
Besides, this theme comes jam-packed with elements that enhance your website design. For instance, an Auto-Type element highlights your website’s key features in an attractive way.
- It has unique layouts like default, gallery, photo, video, etc. for our website page and posts.
- Also, this theme is optimized for SEO, which helps your website to rank high in search engines.
- It’s completely responsive on every device.
- You’ll have access to an unlimited font management library.
- This theme is made for multilingual publishing and is translated into 18 different languages, including German, French, etc.
This premium theme is available at ThemeForest.net for $59 with 6 months of support. You can also get the extended 12 months of support for an extra $17.63.
Neve is a creative WordPress theme with a one-page option for your creative agency website. It also offers multiple page templates, which you can easily customize with popular page builders like Elementor. Or you can start your desired website quickly with its 100+ pre-built starter sites.
Moreover, you can use its drag-and-drop components to change the header and footer look. As this theme is fully customizable, you get to adjust it fully or contain it as per your website needs. Therefore, you can quickly create a professional-looking agency website using this theme.
- You can take advantage of WooCommerce integration for commercial purposes.
- Offers white label solution that lets you build a website for your clients.
- It renders your website as native Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP).
- Comes with global color palettes that you can use on your entire website.
- Also, you can add animations to your website for engagement.
Neve is available in both the free and premium versions. You can get the free version from the WordPress.org official theme directory. Or easily install it from your WordPress dashboard.
However, if you want to use the premium version, then it’s available on its official website in 3 pricing plans.
- Personal: $69 per year with unlimited site usage, header and footer booster, blog booster, and so on.
- Business: $149 paid per year with everything from the personal plan, including WooCommerce booster, 110+ starter site templates, and more.
- Agency: $259 per year with everything from the business plan, along with access to Neve Cloud, white labeling, and more.
Want to know more about this theme? Don’t worry! We made it easy for you. Just read our blog on Neve review.
OceanWP is one of the best multi-purpose WordPress themes, ideal for beginners. Also, this theme is fully compatible with popular page builders like Elementor, Beaver Builder, and more. Therefore, with minimal effort, you can quickly build any type of website, including a creative agency website.
Furthermore, you’ll be able to customize your website with many options. For example, you’ll be able to assign global website page title styles like default, centered, etc. through customizer. Also, you can make your website stand out from the rest by customizing color and typography.
- You can choose between 7 free header styles, including a transparent header.
- Also, connect your website and visitors through social media platforms.
- Easily assign different logos for normal, large, and mobile screens.
- Includes a wide range of templates and demos in the OceanWP repository.
- OceanWP theme comes packed with 3 unique mobile menu styles.
- Able to select from 6 metadata elements to display like an author, published, categories, comments, etc.
You can easily download the free version of this theme from the WordPress.org official theme repository.
Also, you can get the premium version for more advanced features. It’s available in 2 pricing plans from its official website in 3 pricing plans.
- Personal: $35 paid yearly and $144 for a lifetime, with 12 months of updates and support, including 7 OceanWP free extensions, 14 OceanWP premium extensions, 12 free demos, etc.
- Business: $49paid yearly and $196 for a lifetime, including everything from the personal plan, Freepik direct image import, 210 pro demos, and more.
- Agency: $79 paid yearly and $318 for a lifetime, with everything from the business plan.
The7 is a complete live theme builder and WooCommerce builder for WordPress. It also has 1000+ theme options that allow you to design any website, including creative agency. Also, its design wizard feature allows you to build stunning websites in no time.
Additionally, it provides tons of robust features like unlimited header layouts. You’ll get 6 basic header layouts with tons of variations and settings for each of them. For example, a classic menu below the logo section, a split header centered with a logo and a menu on each side, etc.
- It comes with 40 ready-made demo websites you can choose from.
- This theme comes bundled with WPBakery page builder, Slider Revolution, and more.
- You’ll have access to 25 different designs, which you can use as it is or use as a foundation for creating unique designs.
- Offers 250+ settings like a sidebar for pages, posts, projects, etc.
- Also, this theme is GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) ready.
This premium theme is available on ThemeForest.net for $39 with 6 months of regular license and support. However, if you want to get the extended license of 12 months, then it’ll cost you an extra $10.13.
Interesting, isn’t it? Well, that’s not it. Find more about this theme in our comprehensive review on The7 theme.
Oshine is a creative multipurpose WordPress theme. With more than 30,000 customers worldwide, it’s one of the popular themes perfect for portfolio, photography, blog, and agency websites.
Besides, it comes with a revolutionary fully visual page builder TATSU. It offers 60+ styling modules, a lite text editor, and more. You’ll also have a pre-built section concept, where you can save sections as well as page templates.
- You’ll have access to unlimited portfolio and gallery styles.
- It also supports multiple media formats like photos, videos, and audio embeds.
- Offers lazy loading of images in portfolios, galleries, and image modules.
- It’s also compatible with popular cache plugins and minification plugins like WP Super Cache, Autoptimize plugins, etc.
This premium theme is available at ThemeForest.net for $69 with 6 months of support. You can also get 12 months of extra support for an additional $21.38.
So, that’s all for the best creative agency WordPress theme for 2022. We’ve tried to shortlist the best, most used, and user-friendly creative agency WordPress themes for you.
Among them, we recommend using Kadence. Because it comes with its own features, blocks, and plugins like no other.
We hope this article will help you choose the best themes for your WordPress agency website. Please share your experience in the comment below if you’re using any of these themes.
Also, feel free to ask us if you’ve any queries or suggestions, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. If you like this article, then please share it with your friends and colleagues.
Some of the links on this article/page are affiliate links. If you click on such an affiliate link and purchase the product, we’ll earn a specific percent commission from the seller. But it won’t at all affect the price you’ll pay.