Are you looking for the best WordPress marketplace themes? Or want to start an online marketplace using a WordPress theme? If yes, then here we go!
A marketplace website gives your business a wider reach, more customers, and higher sales. Besides, consumers can benefit from a convenient shopping experience with access to multiple vendors in one place.
Also, a successful marketplace requires a good user experience, functionality, and active vendors and buyers. Therefore, choosing a theme with multi-vendor support, payment integration, and a user-friendly interface is crucial.
However, the great deal of WordPress marketplace themes can make it a challenging process to pick the right one. And going through the numerous options can be overwhelming.
Therefore, we’ve rounded up the best WordPress marketplace themes that’ll take your site to new heights. All of these themes are fully compatible with top-notch marketplace plugins like Dokan, WCFM, and more.
Let’s take a closer look at them.
What is WordPress Marketplace Theme?
Before moving into the list, let’s learn about the marketplace and WordPress marketplace themes.
A marketplace is where buyers and sellers can exchange goods and services. For example, marketplaces like Amazon and eBay are online platforms to buy and sell products. Anyone can create a seller account on these websites, list their products, and start selling.
WordPress marketplace theme is a pre-designed template for creating an online marketplace using the WordPress Content Management System (CMS). It includes features like product listings, payment gateways, and customer management, all integrated into the theme’s design.
For example, let’s say you want to start a marketplace for handmade products. You can use a WordPress marketplace theme to quickly set up a website where you can list your products.
Also, you can accept payments, manage customer orders, and send promotional emails. And you don’t need to be a web developer or have technical skills, as the theme provides a ready-made solution.
Things to Consider While Choosing WordPress Marketplace Theme
A well-designed theme can make all the difference in creating a successful and user-friendly marketplace. Therefore, it’s essential to consider several key factors, like the ones mentioned below.
- Pre-built Templates: The more templates a theme offers, the more choices you have for customizing the look and feel of your marketplace. Reach out to the WordPress marketplace theme that offers plenty of templates for niche categories.
- Customization: You should look for a marketplace theme that you can modify to match your specific needs and preferences. This way, you can create a unique online marketplace that sets you apart from others.
- Features: Look for a WordPress marketplace theme that offers appropriate features for your marketplace. Including product listings, payment gateways, customer management, and shipping options are crucial.
- WooCommerce integration: A good WordPress Marketplace theme should be compatible with WooCommerce. So that you can take advantage of its features and capabilities.
Moreover, ensure your theme options are simple and intuitive, so you can easily manage and utilize them. For further insights, refer to our guide on how to choose the right WordPress theme.
Let’s move to the list of the best WordPress marketplace themes.
17 Best WordPress Marketplace Themes for 2023
We’ve compiled a comprehensive list of the top WordPress marketplace themes and their respective descriptions, functionalities, and cost. Take the time to review each theme in detail to determine which one is the most suitable for your website.
Martfury is a WooCommerce marketplace WordPress theme. This theme is best suited for multi-vendor marketplaces, electronics stores, etc. Using this theme, you can easily create your marketplace and let vendors sell like Amazon, Envato, etc.
Besides, this theme is fully compatible with the WCFM plugin (WooCommerce Frontend Manager). Therefore, you’ll have a better experience with the vendor dashboard with booking compatibility, support ticket, product inquiry, etc.
- You can allow vendors to create individual stores and manage inventories and shipping.
- Also, vendors can make price comparisons for one product and help customers choose the best product.
- Place the button “Add To Cart” in fly-out style to better user experience on mobile devices.
- Compatible with the most popular WordPress plugins like YITH Wishlist, WooCommerce, etc.
- Also, you can put a countdown on the product pages.
This is a premium WordPress marketplace theme available at ThemeForest.net for $59 with 6 months of a regular license. Also, get the extended 12 months of license for an extra $17.63.
If you’re looking for a multivendor or Dokan plugin-compatible theme, then Flatastic is the one for you. It has a clean and modern design with one click theme installation option. It also has one-page and multipage layouts. Which will suit both your personal mini-site and complex corporate website.
In addition, it comes with a powerful and user-friendly theme options panel. There you can tweak the styling option, header, logo, and footer of your marketplace website. Therefore, with plenty of design settings, you can build a unique website.
- Easily add product deals with countdown.
- You can create as many custom tabs as you like for each product.
- With its fully functional mega menu, you can add any content inside, like links, texts, images, etc.
- It comes with 4 predefined demos to choose from for your marketplace website.
- This theme is mobile-friendly and works fine on all types of devices.
Flatastic is a premium plugin on ThemeForest.net for $59 with 6 months of regular support. You can also get 12 months of extended support for an additional $17.63.
Besa is a popular Elementor marketplace WooCommerce theme for WordPress websites. You can use this theme to build a multi-vendor auction marketplace like eBay or Ubid. Also, it’s fully compatible with popular auction plugins like WooCommerce Simple Auctions.
Moreover, it helps to convert your shop into a fully functioning marketplace as it’s multi-vendor compatible. Therefore, it facilitates adding sellers and keeping track of their sales from your dashboard.
- Use Ajax live search feature to create more user-friendly and interactive searches.
- The Built-in mega menu allows friendly and visual grouping of options into logical groups.
- You can also show specific variable product variations on the shop and category pages.
- The product variation swatches feature allows you to show and select attributes for variation products.
- You can also allow your customers to review the products.
You can get this premium plugin from ThemeForest.net for $59 with 6 months of support. However, to get the 12 months of additional support, you need to pay an extra $17.63.
4. Dokani Theme
Dokani Theme is a multipurpose WordPress theme that is lightweight and fully responsive. It comes with a starter theme that helps you to create a modern-looking website like an eCommerce marketplace.
This theme is simple yet powerful and takes care of all the difficult technical sides of your website design. Using this theme, you can easily showcase your products more attractively. Also, it works best with the Dokan multivendor plugin.
- It has a collection of useful pre-made templates to get you started right away.
- Integrates well with Google maps on your store page.
- Translation-ready theme with PO (portable object) file and also multilingual ready.
- This theme also supports all Right to Left languages like Arabic and Hebrew.
The Dokani theme comes in both free and premium versions. You can easily download the free version from its official website.
Also, the premium version is available in 4 pricing plans. They are:
- Starter Plan: Costs $149 for a full-features multi-vendor marketplace. It comes with product bulk editing, admin coupon support, delivery time, and more.
- Professional Plan: Costs $249 per year and has everything from the starter plan. Also, includes stripe express, MANGOPAY integration, Rank Math SEO, and more.
- Business Plan: Cots $499 per year and includes everything from the professional plan. It also has product advertising, requests for quotations, PayPal marketplace, etc.
- Enterprise Plan: Costs $999 per year with everything from the business plan. It also includes 1 hour of theme compatibility, live chat support, 20 sites license, and more.
Electro is an electronics store WooCommerce theme for your WordPress websites. This theme helps you to make the most out of using WooCommerce to power your online store.
Also, to take your stores to the next level, this theme comes packed with Electro Extensions. For example, Advanced Live Search, YouTube like Page Loader, Product Carousel, and more.
Besides, this theme supports Dokan, WC Vendor, WCFM Marketplace, and Multi-Vendor Marketplace plugins. Therefore, you can build a multi-vendor website easily if you’re familiar with any of those plugins.
- You’ll have 3 different layouts for single product pages.
- It also provides a catalog mode for your products.
- Additionally, it comes with 6 pre-defined header styles and options to customize headers.
- Further, it has 9 predefined color schemes and options to generate custom colors.
- Ability to display products in 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 columns.
You can get this premium plugin at the ThemeForest.net marketplace for $59 with 6 months of support. Plus, you can get 12 months of support for an extra $17.63.
BoxShop is one of the best WordPress marketplace themes designed for shopping online stores. It has multiple layouts for the homepage and product page to give you the best selection for customizing your website.
Additionally, this theme is packed with tons of core features. For example, responsive layout, mega menu, page builder, Awesome slider Revolution, and so much more. Therefore, you’ll be able to build your marketplace website in a snap without coding knowledge.
- It comes with 2 different shop layouts like a sidebar or full-width layout.
- Moreover, it allows you to make varied product detail layouts.
- You can use the dropdown option or color/image swatches for variable product attributes.
- Able to display product thumbnails from galleries or variations in sliders.
- It’s completely compatible with WPML (WordPress Multilingual Plugins).
BoxShop is a premium theme available for $59 at the ThemeForest.net marketplace for 6 months of support. You can also get 12 months of extended support for an additional $17.63.
If you’re looking for a responsive WooCommerce theme built with Bootstrap, then EmallShop is the one. Its templates are modern design and focus on products that’ll make your online store look more attractive to your customers.
Moreover, it boasts a powerful options panel that enables you to customize your website effortlessly. With just a few clicks, you can modify the layout, color scheme, and other aspects of your site to align with your brand identity.
- It offers 15+ unique home pages, where you can easily customize the elements.
- Ajax Canvas Cart features allow you to include products in the cart without reloading the entire site.
- Its built-in mega menu is perfect for larger menus for your marketplace website.
- Product variations, colors, labels, and images are available.
- The quick view feature lets you easily view product information and add-to-cart immediately.
The premium EmallShop theme is available at ThemeForest.com for $39 with 6 months of support. Also, get 12 months of the extended license for an additional $10.13.
Cartzilla is the perfect theme if you’re looking to build a stunning digital marketplace. Its fast loading times and user-friendly interface provide an exceptional user experience for your customers. So, this theme has you covered whether you want to sell digital products, physical goods, or groceries.
One of the standout features of Cartzilla is its advanced product filters. These filters make it easy for customers to find exactly what they want. You’ll also appreciate the shopping cart and checkout features. Making the purchasing process smooth and hassle-free.
- With Cartzilla, you get 6 different demos to choose from, including a digital marketplace.
- Whether you’re selling your own products or creating a platform for multiple sellers.
- It also offers flexible layout options for your shop catalog, including grid and list views.
- This theme includes a range of secondary pages, including About, Contacts, 404, and more.
- This theme also includes various blog page layouts, allowing you to share news, updates, and other content with your customers.
You can easily purchase this premium theme from the ThemeForest.net marketplace for $59 with 6 months of support. Also, get the extended 12 months of support for an additional $17.63.
Whether you’re creating a personal blog, a business website, or an online store, Cerato has everything you need to get started. Its pre-made demos and customization options make creating a website that fits your specific needs easy.
Additionally, it’s compatible with WooCommerce. Whether you’re looking to create a simple online store or a full-fledged marketplace, it’s easy to start. With its powerful eCommerce options, you can manage products, shipping, and payments and start making sales immediately.
- You’ll be able to customize anything to your liking with the Live Customizer Options panel, saving you a lot of time.
- Unlimited header design options allow you to create a unique look for your website.
- You can list your products in unlimited ways, giving you maximum flexibility.
- Also, get faster loading with the Advanced Adaptive Images feature.
Cerato is a premium WordPress marketplace theme that’s available for $59 at the ThemeForest.net marketplace. It also offers 12 months of extended support for an extra $17.63.
When it comes to creating an online store, the Drile WordPress theme is an excellent option to consider. The theme comes with many pre-designed layouts for your product page. Giving you a range of customization options to choose from.
Moreover, this theme includes Slider Revolution, which allows you to build dynamic and rich content with its powerful visual editor. With this tool, you can showcase your products attractively and engagingly. Therefore increasing the likelihood of attracting more customers.
- It comes with 4 Shop Filter Layouts like filter default, filter sidebar, dropdown, and bottom.
- You’ll have 3 Quick Shop Layouts like full slider, horizontal thumbnails, and vertical thumbnails.
- Also offers 3 Shop Load More Styles, including the load more button, loading infinity, and Ajax pagination.
- Plus, this theme comes with a powerful Ajax Add to Cart option.
- Offers Ajax Search Styles like search overlap menu, search full width, fullscreen, and slider.
At ThemeForest.net, you can easily buy this premium theme for $59. It comes with 6 months of support. Also, upgrade to 12 months of support by paying an additional $17.63.
Astra is a highly customizable and versatile WordPress theme. Its numerous starter templates and ready-made websites allow you to create hundreds of unique designs using just one theme.
Also, it has covered you if you want to set up an online business. It offers seamless integration with WooCommerce and has built-in templates for eCommerce shops. Therefore, you can start selling your products online in no time.
- With Astra, you can display your products in a visually appealing grid layout.
- Also has a WooCommerce module with a dropdown cart for a smooth shopping experience.
- Offers 4 different types of container layouts to choose from, including boxed, content boxed, full width/contained, and full width/stretched.
- It gives you 4 sidebar options to choose from, including default, no sidebar, left sidebar, and right sidebar.
- You’ll have over 240 ready-to-import templates.
Astra comes in both free and premium versions. You can easily get the free version from the official WordPress repository.
However, you need to purchase the premium version from its official website. They are available in 3 pricing plans.
- Astra Pro Plan: Costs $47 with hundreds of customization options. It also includes an advanced header builder, sticky header, global color palettes, etc.
- Essential Bundle Plan: Costs $137 with premium website templates and add-ons. It also has a WP Portfolio plugin, a one-page builder addon, and more.
- Growth Bundle Plan: Costs $187 with a complete suite of tools necessary to build an online business. It also includes the Convert Pro plugin, Schema Pro plugin, etc.
Are you looking to launch a freelance marketplace website? Then, Freeio freelance marketplace WordPress theme is the perfect solution for you.
With Freeio, you’ll have access to unique template features that’ll make your website stand out. For instance, managing payments and transactions are made easy with the new invoice layout.
What’s more, Freeio is fully responsive and optimized for all devices. So, your website will look great and function seamlessly on any device, whether a desktop computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- It integrates well with WooCommerce, making it easy for you to manage your store, handle payments, and track sales.
- Also offers you 10+ beautifully designed home demos to choose from.
- It’s optimized for SEO (Search Engine Optimization), making your website easy to rank higher in search engine results pages.
- Multiple ways of showcasing your products, including grids, lists, and carousels.
Freeio is an easily available premium theme on the ThemeForest.net marketplace for $49 with 6 months of a regular license. You can also get 12 months of the extended license for an extra $13.88.
Whether you’re creating an NFT affiliate website or a marketplace, Enefti offers you an all-in-one solution. With its seamless and intuitive user experience, you’ll easily build your online NFT (Non-fungible Token) store or marketplace.
Moreover, you’ll have the power to choose the templates that best fit your brand and style. With 2 default layouts: grid and list, you can choose how to showcase your NFTs.
It also offers a Single NFT Page, which is a standout feature. You can display NFTs in the spotlight, showcasing their unique features in a stunning single product.
- The popup Login feature allows customers to easily log in to your site without having to navigate away from the page.
- NFT Product Tabs help to view all products, sale types, or fixed prices.
- Display your NFTs in an eye-catching and visually appealing way with NFT custom collection grids/carousel layouts.
- Modern category with banners, product blocks, and Shortcodes feature allows you to create custom categories.
- Also, it’s compatible with Contact Form 7 allows you to add contact forms to your marketplace website.
Get this premium WordPress marketplace theme for $59 from the ThemeForest.net marketplace with 6 months of support. You can get the extended 12 months of support for an additional cost of $17.63.
Marketo is an eCommerce and multivendor marketplace WordPress theme that is optimized for speed and efficiency. This theme lets you build a marketplace within 30 minutes, making it a quick and easy solution for starting an online business.
One of the key features of Marketo is its speed optimization. The theme has been designed with minimal code, which ensures a fast and smooth user experience for your visitors. As a result, your customers can browse and purchase products without any frustrating delays or lags.
- This theme offers 11+ clean homepage designs, and more are coming.
- With dedicated smartphone and tablet mode customization, you can offer seamless for users.
- It comes with an Elementor page builder, which provides a user-friendly way to customize the marketplace.
- You can choose from 8 header layouts, giving you more control over the appearance of your site.
- Lastly, the theme includes smooth animations, which can help bring your site to life and create a more engaging experience.
Marketo is a premium WordPress marketplace theme available on ThemeForest.net for $58, with 6 months of support and updates. If you want to extend your support to 12 months, then you can add $17.25 to your purchase.
Ekommart is an all-in-one eCommerce marketplace WordPress theme that is versatile and can be used for a variety of products., The theme comprises features that’ll help you showcase your products effectively.
Moreover, vendors have access to a rich front-end dashboard. Letting you manage products and orders in real-time.
Additionally, vendors are given a customized storefront. Therefore, providing them with a professional and personalized platform for selling their products.
- Over 23 templates allow you to find the perfect design for your marketplace.
- With PeachPay for WooCommerce, customers can complete their purchases with just one click.
- Ekommart comes with a powerful multi-language plugin that supports RTL, making it possible to serve a wider audience.
- With multiple headers, footers, and page styles, you can personalize your marketplace to match your brand.
- Visitors can easily compare prices between items, finding the best deals easier.
Ekommart is a premium WordPress marketplace theme available at ThemeForest.net for $58. It includes 6 months of support and updates. If you need longer support, then you can opt for 12 monthly extended support options for an additional $17.25.
Rigid is a premium WooCommerce WordPress marketplace theme perfect for agencies or freelancers looking to start a marketplace. This theme fully integrates all the necessary features for running a successful online marketplace.
One of the unique features of Rigid is that vendors can create product-type products. In addition, you can add add-ons and combo products directly from the front-end vendor dashboard. This makes it easier for vendors to manage their products and helps you organize your marketplace.
- Six full demo websites are available for you to choose from and customize to your needs.
- You’ll have access to over 100 customization options and elements, allowing you to create a unique and personalized marketplace.
- With Rigid, you can upload custom icons to use in menus, making your marketplace visually appealing.
- The QuickView option lets customers view product details quickly without leaving the main page.
- Custom elements like countdowns and maps with directions enhance the customer experience.
Rigid is a premium WordPress marketplace theme that you can purchase from ThemeForest.net for $59, which includes 6 months of support and updates. With an additional $17.63, you receive 12 months of extended support.
17. Envo Marketplace
Envo Marketplace is a freemium WooCommerce WordPress theme that is optimized for speed and performance. The theme has a unique design that allows you to use multiple menus. You can design your website and various menus in the header, footer, or product pages.
Envo works seamlessly with popular and free and paid WooCommerce plugins. You can choose from popular page builders like Elementor, KingComposer, Brizy, or Beaver Builder to design your WordPress marketplace.
- One-Click Demo import lets you import all the required content and settings from a template in a single click.
- YITH WooCommerce Wishlist & Compare makes it easy for visitors to save items or compare products.
- Pop-Up Cart opens a lightbox when customers click the Add to Cart button.
- Per Page filter allows customers to define the number of products they want to see on the store and archive pages.
- You can let visitors switch over to the archive product images when the customer hovers over the product.
This marketplace plugin is available for free to download from the WordPress.org repository. You can also directly install it from your WordPress dashboard.
The Envo Marketplace also comes with a premium version with 3 plans:
- Envo Marketplace Pro Plan: For $39, you can use the domain with 12 months of support and updates for unlimited domains.
- Envo Marketplace Pro Lifetime Plan: For $89, you can use all Envo Marketplace Pro features, with lifetime usage with support and updates and access to demo import.
- Envo Marketplace Pro Lifetime Extra Plan: For $129, you get all Envo Marketplace Pro features with lifetime Elementor templates for the WooCommerce PRO plugin.
That’s all, folks! Throughout this article, we explored 17 of the best WordPress marketplace themes and uncovered their amazing features and pricing.
Our recommendations are Martfury and Astra. These versatile themes are the complete package, providing the necessary tools to build a stunning marketplace site. With its built-in WooCommerce features, you’ll have everything, like pricing tables and add-to-cart options.
We hope this article has been a valuable resource in your search for the perfect WordPress marketplace theme in 2023. If you’re already using one of these themes, we’d love to hear about your experience in the comments below.
And if you have any further questions or concerns, then don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to help and always happy to answer your questions.
So, share this article with your friends, colleagues, and fellow online entrepreneurs.
Some of the links on this article/page are affiliate links. If you click on such an affiliate link and purchase the product, we’ll earn a specific percent commission from the seller. But it won’t at all affect the price you’ll pay.