Are you looking for the best WordPress plugins for WooCommerce order management?
There are many of the best WordPress plugins for WooCommerce Order Management on the market. In this post, we will outline five of the best: each has its features and preferences. They support all the advanced WordPress themes.
Listed below are several WooCommerce Order Management plugins that we think you might find helpful. This plugin listing includes WooCommerce Inventory Manager and other related WooCommerce Stock Manager plugins.
📌 Note: Refer to our article on advanced WooCommerce themes for information on sophisticated themes that provide you with features you need and are beautiful to enhance the appearance and functionality of your site If you are interested in information on sophisticated plugins, see our article on modern WooCommerce plugins.
Here are our handpicked WordPress plugins for WooCommerce Order Management in 2022:
An Oder Management Plugin for WooCommerce
WooCommerce After The Order plugin offers a wealth of useful information regarding your purchases and can be a great help during the purchasing process.
Various levels of notes can be added to ensure that order processing operates smoothly. Emails will be sent to store managers for review in order to ensure that they are aware of all notices.
During the course of store hours, announcements may be made, or computer notifications may be sent to indicate the availability of certain products for ordering or in the store in general.
Messages containing these remarks are automatically included in emails containing order notifications and on order dashboards.
In light of the overall benefits of the WooCommerce order management plugin, it is anticipated that errors will be reduced significantly, and customer satisfaction and sales will increase as a result.
💵 As part of the price, you get 12 months of free support and updates in addition to the plugin for $59.
- Dashboard shop and product notes appear when the order is examined
- Improving Customer Service
- Orders in WooCommerce are displayed with relevant store and product notes
- For all orders or specific products, keep order processing notes
- Reduce errors and increase order fulfillment accuracy
- The email notification includes product notes and store information
- Easily Product Notes
- Set up notes you want to be included as a reminder
The Best Order, Coupons, and Subscription Import WordPress Plugin
By using the Order Export & Order Import for WooCommerce plugin, you will be able to migrate WooCommerce order information between WooCommerce stores while retaining order history and subscriptions across stores.
You can easily migrate your existing shop from another eCommerce platform to WooCommerce with the help of the WooCommerce order export plugin.
This plugin not only allows the export and import of order data but also enables the movement of coupon data between WooCommerce plugins.
This plugin allows you to export order details in CSV or XML format. It can handle several carrier formats, enabling you to integrate it into your online ordering system easily.
Utilizing the detailed documentation included in the plugin, it is easy to install, set up, and manage. It is also possible to manage subscriptions as well as plugin settings.
💵 Premium and Lite versions of the plugin are available. The Premium version charges $69, whereas the Lite version is free.
- Compatible with several plugins, including subscriptions
- Supports CSV and XML files
- Smooth user interface that is Ajax-enabled
- Merge or update additional information
- Schedule import and export via cron jobs
- Customizable export and import filters
- Compatible with popular WooCommerce plugins
- Compatible with the YITH WooCommerce Order Tracking plugin
- Supports various export filters
Simple to use and does exactly what is says it will!
A total waste of money! It did not work and messed up my site—zero customer support. Save your money and avoid this seller.
I wouldn’t recommend buying anything from this seller. It didn’t work and messed up my website. There was no customer support. Save your money and avoid this seller.
Easily Export WooCommerce Order Data
Advanced Order Export For WooCommerce plugin is among the most popular WooCommerce export options available on the WordPress repository.
The Advanced Order Export for WooCommerce allows you to export WooCommerce orders along with any custom fields that are associated with them.
The export of your data can be performed in a variety of formats, including CSV, XLS, XML, and JSON.
Moreover, you can rename the labels, rearrange the columns, and select which sections you wish to export from the report.
Moreover, with the plugin, bulk order export is made very smooth and easy, so no hassle is encountered during the process.
This WooCommerce stock manager plugin can also rename labels, reordering columns, and importing WooCommerce custom fields. Moreover, it can also export terms and conditions from a WooCommerce order.
💵 A Lite version is free; a Premium version costs $30.
- Rename labels easily
- Customize exports to include order summary
- Reorder columns easily
- Powerful filters to help you selectively choose data to export
- Supports different file formats
- Capable of exporting custom fields
- Terms and fields exported from WooCommerce
Customer service responds quickly and solves problems effectively.
Those who take marketing seriously should install this WooCommerce plugin.
Create, Edit, & Delete Completely Custom Order Statuses
With the WooCommerce Order Status Manager plugin, you can add new order statuses to your order management process, which will improve the efficiency of your workflow.
As well as updating and deleting order statuses according to your store’s specific requirements, order actions and bulk operations are now able to take advantage of the newly introduced order statuses.
It is also possible to edit pre-existing order statuses in order to make them more readily accessible in your order management system.
The WooCommerce inventory management plugin provides a custom order status feature for WooCommerce stores that is not provided by default. It also features seamless integration with WooCommerce order actions, allowing you to update order statuses in bulk.
The provision of custom order statuses will keep your customers informed and enhance transparency and customer satisfaction in your order management process.
💵 A plugin price of WooCommerce Order Status Manager includes All Features + 12 Months of Support + All Plugins + 1 Year Updates for $49.
- Drag and drop reordering of order statuses
- Inclusion of custom statuses in shop reports
- New order statuses and icons can be created
- Based on custom order statuses, send new order emails
- Changing WooCommerce’s order statuses is possible
- Custom order status description for clients
- Statuses can be updated via bulk actions and order actions
- Safe deletion of custom status without impacting the related orders is possible
Manage Your Order Statuses in An Advanced Way
With the Yith WooCommerce Custom Order Status plugin, you can manage your orders with a wide range of options and features. The plugin’s features include customizing statuses and receiving email notifications when order statuses change.
The bulk action and order action can be incorporated into your fulfillment process at the same time without any difficulties.
The plugin also improves the order page by providing additional information and making the process more intuitive for your customers. Further, you have the option to override WooCommerce’s default status for orders.
Additionally, the plugin provides labels and icons that help you identify the various order statuses as they progress. Therefore, you will be able to increase your WooCommerce store’s responsiveness and customer-friendliness.
As part of this assurance process, there are a number of stages in the order processing process that can be labeled properly with the YITH WooCommerce Custom Order Status plugin.
💵 There is a fee of $77.55 for the YITH WooCommerce Custom Order Status plugin, and you will receive 12 months of support during that time.
- WPML compatible
- Pay, cancel, download, etc
- Multi-site licenses available
- Setting up email notifications for custom order
- Create unlimited custom order statuses
- Icons and labels for custom statuses
- Changing the status of an order can trigger different actions
- Order tracking with respect to a custom status
- Customizable emails for all the custom status
- Compatible with the YITH Order Tracking plugin
The best WooCommerce order management WordPress plugins
We discussed in this article the best WooCommerce Order Management plugins for WordPress. Everyone can utilize these plugins.
📌 Note: Moreover, we strongly suggest checking our list of expertly selected top WordPress hosting providers to enhance your website’s performance. You may also wish to consult our list of best WordPress security plugins to enhance your website’s security.
I hope you found this list of WooCommerce Order Management plugins helpful.