Running a website is a full-time 💼 job. Besides publishing new content, you’ll also need to ensure that your site performs quickly and smoothly. Therefore, you might be looking for the best WordPress speed optimization services to help reduce your workload.
By outsourcing your site’s optimization, you can free up some time and focus on other areas of your business, such as content marketing. Most services will thoroughly audit your pages and implement effective strategies to improve your loading times.
In this post, we’ll review five of the best WordPress speed optimization services. We’ll look 🔎 at their features, pros and cons, and pricing to help you determine the best service for your website. Let’s get started!
The best WordPress speed optimization services
1. WP Speed Fix
As the name suggests, WP Speed Fix promises to boost your site speed and performance. It claims to have optimized over 4,000 sites and offers a free site speed audit:
The company’s speed optimization service can help you fix Core Web Vitals issues, achieve higher scores in Google’s PageSpeed Insights, and troubleshoot slow loading times on the back end. If you have a WooCommerce store, WP Speed Fix can also help you provide a faster checkout and shopping experience.
⚙️ Key features:
- Browser and page caching configuration and tuning
- Advanced database and object caching implementation
- Image and video lazy loading configuration
- Advanced image compression and optimization with WebP support
WP Speed Fix will also set up and configure a content delivery network (CDN) for your site. This is a network of servers distributed across the world. When a user visits your site, the CDN will deliver your content from the closest server, reducing latency and loading times.
- A free site speed audit and review
- Speed optimization courses for marketers and developers
- There are no monthly plans available – you’ll pay a one-time fee for your chosen package.
- Core Web Vitals optimization is offered as a separate service.
💸 Pricing: WP Speed Fix offers various optimization services. The Speed Consult & Implementation Service costs $995. Meanwhile, the Core Web Vitals Optimization package costs $495. Alternatively, you might opt for the WordPress Speed Optimization Advice and Micro-Consult for $195.
2. WP Buffs
WP Buffs offers various WordPress services, including site maintenance and speed optimization. The company pledges to make your site load in under two seconds:
If you want to improve your Core Web Vitals scores, WP Buffs will review your performance in key areas and act accordingly. Boosting your scores for metrics such as Largest Contentful Paint (LCP) and Time to Interactive (TTI) can help you rank higher in search engine results.
⚠ Note – WP Buffs exclusively sells recurring membership plans, so it’s not a great option if you’re looking to pay a one-time fee for one-off optimization. However, the benefit of this approach is that you’ll get ongoing help with optimization for the life of your plan.
⚙️ Key features:
- Image optimization with lossless compression
- Browser caching
- Lazy loading
WP Buffs will monitor your hosting provider’s resources and make recommendations to help you improve your site speed. It also follows Google’s suggestions for boosting page load times. These include inlining critical CSS and deferring render-blocking resources.
- Weekly reports ensuring transparency
- White-label options for WordPress agencies
- The WordPress speed optimization service is not included in basic packages.
💸 Pricing: WP Buffs offers different maintenance packages. The cheapest option is the Maintain plan, which starts at $79.00 per month. However, this doesn’t include speed optimization. To benefit from the company’s speed and image optimization services, you’ll need to purchase the Perform plan, which starts at $219 per month.
FixRunner provides maintenance and optimization services for e-commerce sites. The company can help increase conversions by improving your site speed and user experience (UX):
Additionally, FixRunner offers a separate speed optimization service designed to help you improve your Core Web Vitals score. This might be a better option for people with smaller sites or blogs.
⚙️ Key features:
- Caching and CDN
- Plugin inspection to remove outdated or unnecessary software
- Database optimization to reduce clutter and improve site performance
- Lossless image compression
- E-commerce support for a smoother shopping experience
- Plans come with dedicated support.
- You’ll receive detailed notes on tasks performed by the team.
- You can order one-time support instead of subscribing to a monthly plan.
- You’ll need to purchase a separate service to optimize your site for Core Web Vitals.
- Phone support is only available with the most expensive plan.
💸 Pricing: Plans start at $69 per month. Alternatively, you could opt for a one-time fix for just $49. Meanwhile, if you want to purchase the speed optimization service for Core Web Vitals, you’ll need to contact the FixRunner team for an estimate.
4. WP Faster
WP Faster is another company that can help improve your site speed and UX. It does this by testing different performance configurations to see what works best for your website:
With WP Faster, you’ll get custom-made solutions based on your site’s real-world performance. Furthermore, the company claims that 98% of the websites they work on run twice as quickly after optimization.
⚙️ Key features:
- Offers a complete caching solution, including full page, object, memory, and fragment caching
- Minimizes redirects and request size
- Optimizes the order of styles and scripts
- Eliminates render-blocking resources
- Removes query strings from static resources
WP Faster can also optimize your site for Core Web Vitals and help you move your website to a more powerful hosting environment. Additionally, it enables image compression on your site. It also makes sure that you’re running your website on the latest version of PHP.
- WP Faster offers an economy service for people with smaller budgets.
- You get a speed optimization strategy that’s tailored to your needs.
- There are no fixed plans – prices are determined by the size of your site, the type of hosting solution you use, and how quickly you want the team to optimize your website.
- Services such as detailed reports and advanced support are offered as “add-ons,” which can push the price up.
💸 Pricing: Prices vary depending on the number of pages on your site, your hosting plan, and other factors. If you have a small website (no more than 499) pages, use a shared hosting plan, and want extended support and enhanced reporting, you can expect to pay between $400 and $500.
5. W3 SpeedUp
Finally, W3 SpeedUp is another WordPress company that specializes in speed optimization. The business boasts over ten years of experience in website optimization and guarantees a 90+ score on PageSpeed Insights:
The service is designed for WordPress blogs, business sites, and WooCommerce stores. Developers will first evaluate your website and identify areas for improvement. Then, they’ll share their findings and recommendations and help you select the right plan for your site.
⚙️ Key features:
- Browser caching and CDN configuration
- Image optimization
- Gzip compression to reduce the overall size of your website
- A DNS-level firewall that identifies genuine traffic and reduces the load on your hosting server
- Cache-control that enables client-side caching and sets the maximum age of a resource
W3 SpeedUp will also analyze your server response time and help you move your site to the company’s fully managed WordPress hosting environment. Additionally, the business offers solutions for improving your Core Web Vitals performance.
- Instant chat support
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Free speed report before purchasing a plan
- Core Web Vitals optimization is only offered with the highest plan or as a separate service.
💸 Pricing: Plans start at a one-time fee of $100. The optimization package for Core Web Vitals costs $225.
Try these WordPress speed optimization services
Speed optimization is crucial to your site’s success. It can help you rank higher in Google search results, increase conversions, and boost user engagement.
Fortunately, several companies can handle 🚑 critical optimization tasks for your WordPress website.
If you’re looking for a complete speed optimization solution that covers Core Web Vitals, consider choosing WP Buffs. This premium service includes everything from image optimization to browser caching and lazy loading. Meanwhile, if you’re interested in a tailor-made service with a flexible pricing structure, WP Faster might be a better option.
If you’re open to the DIY route, you can also read our guide on how to speed up WordPress.
Do you have any questions about the WordPress speed optimization services featured in this post? Let us know in the comments section below!