Are you in search of the best AWeber alternatives & competitors for email marketing? If so, then you’ve landed on the ideal place.
AWeber is a user-friendly email marketing platform that can be used by almost anyone. It’s designed in a straightforward and uncomplicated manner. Despite its simplicity, it can also provide some advanced functionality as needed.
Nevertheless, before deciding on a specific email marketing provider, it’s a good idea to look at different AWeber alternatives. So, in this article, we’ve compiled a list of some of the most prominent AWeber alternatives.
Let’s get going!
What is AWeber?
As mentioned before, AWeber is a straightforward but effective email marketing platform. It enables entrepreneurs and startups to systematize email follow-up and newsletter distribution. Consequently, this helps to enhance customer retention and sales.
Also, did you know that in your AWeber account, you’ll find 600+ responsive email marketing and newsletter designs?
Furthermore, its email automation builder boosts revenue. Consequently, you don’t have to spend a whole day sending emails. Also, you can use this functionality to strengthen client relationships by sending tailored messaging.
Key Features of AWeber:
- Easily label your subscribers to deliver marketing emails to the appropriate audiences.
- You can craft a beautiful email template using AWeber’s Smart Designer feature.
- Includes pre-built insight and analytics reports, to get the required knowledge about the campaign.
- Linked with Canva to craft beautiful email marketing images without leaving the AWeber platform.
- Offers pre-written automated email campaigns. Further, you can configure it to your choice to deliver messages in no time.
- Set up your Google Analytics ID in minutes to track the success of your landing pages.
- It has a web push notification capability to reach out to a larger audience more quickly.
AWeber provides you with two pricing plans. They are:
- Free: Up to 500 subscribers, monthly sending limit of 3000 emails. Also, enjoy features like push notifications, email templates, etc.
- Pro: Send unlimited emails to up to 500 subscribers for $18.75 per month. Offers webpage monitoring, email segmentation, transaction tracking, etc.
If you have more than 25,000 subscribers, then you can contact AWeber for a special quote.
Doesn’t AWeber appear to be the best email marketing tool? However, this may not be the case for everyone! Let’s take a closer look at why this is so.
Why Do You Need an AWeber Alternative?
Without a question, AWeber is among the most widely used email marketing platforms. AWeber is rated 4.6 out of 5 stars by Trustpilot customers. It’s an outstanding rating, given by decent users.
Similarly, G2 Reviews gives AWeber a rating of 4.2/5 stars as per 606 decent users.
Consequently, AWeber is a trustworthy email marketing solution as per these ratings. No doubt, it also has one of the greatest marketing services characteristics.
Nevertheless, there are many fantastic email marketing service companies to choose from. In fact, some of them can be more capable of satisfying your requirements than others.
So, here are some of the reasons why you might intend to move to one of AWeber’s alternatives:
- Its pro plan is relatively costly. So, it may only be appropriate for mid-sized and expanding organizations and enterprises.
- Lacks major automation tools such as conversion funnels, multilingual email marketing, live-chat functionality, etc.
- Unfortunately, even unsubscribed email addresses contribute to your monthly quota.
- There are less expensive choices available that provide far more capabilities in the marketing automation field.
- Moreover, most of the advanced functionality, such as spam and design testing, is missing.
Don’t be concerned, though! Several other excellent email service providers may be able to meet your requirements. So, let’s take a look at all of the AWeber alternatives and see how they compare to AWeber.
Do you want to understand email marketing better?
Then, you should immediately check out our comprehensive email marketing guide!
Summary of the Best AWeber Alternatives & Competitors
|AWeber Alternatives||Initial Price||Monthly Email||Subscriber/Contact Lists||Landing Pages||Ratings|
|GetResponse||Free||Unlimited||500||1||4.1/5 – Trustpilot
4.2/5 – G2 Reviews
4.6/5- G2 Reviews
|Mailchimp||Free||2000||500||Available||1.4/5 – Trustpilot
4.3/5 – G2 Reviews
|MailerLite||Free||12000||1000||10||4.2/5 – Trustpilot
4.6/5 – G2 Reviews
|ConvertKit||Free||Unlimited||300||Unlimited||3/5 – Trustpilot
4.4/5 – G2 Reviews
7 Best AWeber Alternatives & Competitors 2022
We’ve compiled a list of the finest AWeber alternatives, along with their key features, support service, user rating, and so on. So, let’s explore each AWeber alternative to see which one suits the best for your website.
GetResponse is an incredibly simple marketing solution and one of the finest AWeber alternatives. You can use it to send emails, develop pages, and automate marketing campaigns. It comes with a plethora of options to assist your company in increasing sales and driving traffic to your website.
Moreover, you can create a mailing list, deliver e-newsletters, systematize your email marketing, monitor statistics, etc. In addition to email marketing services, it offers you a website builder, live chat, sponsored ads, sales funnel, and so much more.
This straightforward service, without a doubt, includes all of the essential features in a single compact package.
GetResponse Key Features & Advantages over AWeber:
- You can send your subscribers’ automated email sequences effortlessly based on a certain time and occurrence.
- Monitor your performance using important indicators and automatic reports for targeted email marketing.
- Includes a data-driven email list to structure and segment your lists so you can reach the right individuals at the right time.
- Comes with a sophisticated AI-driven code-free website builder to design a magnificent website that looks great on any screen.
- Deliver SMS based on preset settings, user behavior, or personal details automatically.
- Offers you built-in forms and pop-ups that you can further customize with the drag-and-drop editor.
- Despite the fact that it includes an amazing auto-responder builder, it’s rather technical. So, it might be intimidating for inexperienced marketers.
- You are required to upgrade to a higher-level plan to access useful features. Such as autoresponders and A/B testings.
It offers four different price options. The GetResponse pricing plans are:
- Free Plan: Get up to 500 contacts limit free of cost. Includes a website builder, a custom domain, unlimited mailings, signup forms, etc.
- Basic Plan: Get this plan at$15.58/month, billed annually. Offers up to 1000 contacts, basic segmentation, landing pages, email scheduling, etc.
- Plus Plan: Costs $48.38/month, billed annually. Includes up to 1000 contacts, 3 team members, 5 sales funnels, marketing automation, etc.
- Professional Plan: Costs you $97.58/month, billed annually. Provides up to 1000 contacts, 5 team members, online push alerts, unlimited funnels, etc.
Also, do note that the cost of all premium plans rises as the volume of contacts increases.
Get Response Support and User Reviews
Talking about the support service of Get Response, it has a knowledgeable, and skilled customer service team. They’re accessible to assist you 24/7/365.
You can get help through live chat and email. In fact, you’ll be happy to know that its email assistance is available in 8 different languages. That includes French, Italian, Spanish, and so on.
Besides, you can find other resources too. Such as a GetResponse knowledge base, case studies, blogs, and so much more. These resources contain a wealth of information and guides. So, you can get quick answers to typical issues while surfing them.
GetResponse has a rating of 4.1 stars from 465 decent users as per Trustpilot.
According to G2 reviews, GetResponse received a 4.2 out of 5 ratings. This is the average of 824 users’ scores.
In essence, GetResponse is an email marketing automation tool that is flexible and adaptable. Therefore, it aids in the growth of your sales by streamlining and tailoring customer interactions.
Additionally, small business owners on a budget will appreciate this all-in-one method. It reduces the need for various tools to be purchased. Not to add, it also has higher plans that can satisfy the needs of major business owners.
As a result, GetResponse is clearly deserving of its position as one of the best AWeber alternatives, and you should give it a shot.
Another finest AWeber alternative is ActiveCampaign. Using it, you can create extensive email automation. In fact, it provides you with total control over your email marketing efforts.
You can effortlessly send a one-time email to anyone on your list. Or, are you thinking of separating your audience and sending targeted emails to each segment? Well, you can do that too! You have the option of sending emails in reaction to sales, site visits, engagement, or the most interested customers.
Moreover, you can quickly set up autoresponders for a succession of messages. Such as welcome, thank you, registration successful, and so on. This helps to get in touch with your customers.
ActiveCampaign Key Features & Advantages over AWeber:
- Simply add alerts from within your sales automation campaigns to quickly follow up with your customers.
- Use tags, custom fields, insights, and performance metrics to track client interaction.
- You can create detailed reports on what works and what doesn’t by utilizing the majority of your data.
- Answer questions, promote products, offer discounts, and gather feedback from your clients in a meaningful way.
- Automate your process with smooth email experiences that speed up the flow of deals through the stages.
- Deliver dynamic messaging that recognizes where buyers are in the purchasing cycle. Further, alert sales when prospects are ready to buy.
- Reporting might get cluttered and difficult to navigate at times.
- Its on-site chat feature is an add-on rather than a basic feature.
- With higher-end plans, the pricing is somewhat expensive.
Coming to the pricing, you can use ActiveCampaign at the following pricing schemes:
- Lite Plan: Charges $9/month, invoiced annually. Includes detailed reporting, newsletter distribution, email templates, GEO tracking, etc.
- Plus Plan: Charges $49/month, invoiced annually. Includes built-in CRM, sales automation, automation maps, SMS subscription, etc.
- Professional Plan: Charges $149/month, invoiced annually. Includes one-to-one email automation, split automation, SMS sending, etc.
- Enterprise Plan: Charges $159/month, invoiced annually. Includes unlimited users, custom reports, social data, inbox preview, and more.
Also, do note that all of the above pricing schemes are for up to 500 contacts.
ActiveCampaign Support and User Reviews
When it comes to customer service, ActiveCampaign excels. It ensures that you can get in touch with them easily. Also, they offer live chat, email, and phone support.
Furthermore, you can also look into the ActiveCampaign knowledge base. Where you can find tons of information, instructions, and paperwork to assist you in getting started with their service.
Not to mention, all subscriptions offer a 14-day free trial of real-time chat with the support team. In addition, they also assess their customers’ needs and provide assistance as needed.
According to TrustPilot, ActiveCampaign received a 4.3 out of 5-star ratings. This is the average of 561 users’ scores.
Similarly, ActiveCampaign has a rating of 4.6 stars from 9838 decent users as per G2 Reviews.
Undoubtedly, ActiveCampaign is one of the most comprehensive marketing solutions available. The best part is that it includes a robust automation system. Consequently, this enables you to deliver tailored experiences across all business touch points.
Furthermore, its basic plan is reasonably priced and ideal for newcomers and small organizations. However, if you haven’t used similar tools previously, then it has a bit of a learning curve. Yet, you’ll be blown away by its capabilities and automation choice once you learn how it works.
Mailchimp is the most popular free email marketing tool and one of the top AWeber alternatives. It’s a user-friendly platform with a drag-and-drop email editor.
With its pre-built automation, this marketing tool can create more orders that can boost your sales. Such as reminding abandoned cart shoppers, re-engaging lost customers, etc. Also, you get a plethora of customizable templates. In addition, you have the option to upload your own email templates.
Furthermore, it has a predictive segmentation feature. This makes it quite simple to locate and target your most valued customers. Thereby, assisting you in increasing your earnings and expanding your audience.
Mailchimp Key Features & Advantages over AWeber:
- Easily gathers all of the information you need via your customers using embedded or popup forms.
- Includes built-in approximated demographics. Consequently, this assists you in learning about your clients to create campaigns that appeal to them.
- You can make segments and groupings for your audience. As a result, you can send emails to certain targeted groups.
- Deliver customized transactional emails to your consumers to keep your customer up to date on their purchases and account activities.
- Offers ‘Send Time Optimization’ functionality to send the relevant email messages at the proper time automatically.
- With its Customer Journey Builder, you can organize your emails and send emails depending on customer interaction.
- Though it offers generous charges in its plans, prices soon rise once you need to raise your email or subscriber count.
- The free plan does not include email scheduling.
In terms of pricing, Mailchimp has 4 pricing options. They are:
- Free Plan: Get 500 contacts on the free plan with up to 2000 email limits. Includes a website builder, marketing CRM, and more.
- Essentials Plan: Costs $11/month. Monthly email sends exceed the contact limit by 10X. Offers pre-built templates, behavioral targeting, etc.
- Standard Plan: Costs $17/month. Monthly email sends exceed the contact limit by 12X. Offers 5 audiences, retargeting ads, and more.
- Premium Plan: Costs $299/month. Monthly email sends exceed the contact limit by 15X. Offers unlimited audiences, comparison reporting, etc.
Mailchimp Support and User Reviews
Similarly, Mailchimp’s customer service is available via a variety of channels and is fairly dependable. Moreover, you can explore step-by-step videos, tutorials, documentation guides, FAQs, webinars, and other resources. All in its ‘Mailchimp Help Center’.
In addition, it also provides support via a range of channels. That includes email, live chat, and phone calls. Consequently, you can depend on these platforms if you can’t address any of your difficulties using any of the given resources.
In addition, you can also find several articles that outline their customer’s requirements and recommendations.
Likewise, Mailchimp has a rating of 1.4 stars from 470+ decent users as per Trustpilot.
According to G2 Reviews, Mailchimp received a 4.3 out of 5 ratings. This is the average of 11916 users’ scores.
In a nutshell, Mailchimp is a wonderful platform that provides you with all you need to grow your business and contacts. Also, it has useful features to quickly design an effective campaign for sending emails and newsletters.
Moreover, it has one of the most well-balanced pricing schemes with notable features on all of its levels. Also, all of the programs are tailored to specific individuals. For example, an entry-level plan is for email-only senders, whereas higher plans are for major corporations, and so on.
As a result, Mailchimp is one of the good AWeber alternatives that you won’t regret using.
MailerLite is one of the best AWeber alternatives and a good email marketing solution with a low price tag. The best part about this tool has advanced targeting capabilities. Consequently, this helps you to send emails to your subscribers at the optimal time.
Moreover, you can deliver targeted emails, increasing client retention, and tailoring each email. No doubt, its email automation helps you target the right people. Furthermore, it also tracks subscriber engagement, KPIs, and overall growth via real-time statistics.
In addition, it also includes features such as a drag-and-drop builder, pre-designed themes, segmentation, integrated forms, pop-ups, eCommerce campaigns, etc.
MailerLite Key Features & Advantages over AWeber:
- Its user-friendly interface makes adding, managing, filtering, and organizing your subscribers a breeze.
- You can make your email more personal by including dynamic content blocks, name, return address, etc
- Segment your subscribers by place, gender, activity, email interaction, region, and time zone into small groups.
- Includes an RSS email capability. Consequently, this inserts fresh information into an email and delivers it to your subscribers.
- From its file manager, you can have access to over 1 million free graphics from Unsplash or fun GIFs from Giphy.
- Contains email newsletter designs without having to hire a designer. Furthermore, this saves both your time and cost.
- The Free and Growing Business plans do not include live chat assistance.
- In its free plan, there is no newsletter template.
MailerLite’s cost is determined by the number of subscribers you have. So, here are the associated costs:
- Free: Subscriber limit of up to 1000. You get 12000 monthly emails, 10 landing pages, 1 user, email support, signup forms & pop-ups, etc.
- Growing Business: Costs $9/month billed yearly. With subscriber limit up to 2500. Includes selling digital products, unlimited templates, auto resend campaigns, etc.
- Advanced: Costs $19/ month billed yearly for subscriber limit up to 2500. Includes unlimited monthly emails, enhanced automation, and so forth.
- Enterprise: It’s for a large company with specific needs. Includes performance manager, dedicated IP & deliverability counseling, etc.
MailerLite Support and User Reviews
Talking about customer support service, MailerLite provides you with excellent customer service and is quick to respond. Also, it features helpful tools such as a MailerLite knowledge base and video courses that are helpful and informative.
In addition, it also offers live chat customer service 24/7. You can ping them anytime when you’ve any sort of issues. They are quite friendly and give you quick solutions to your issues. Moreover, they also check on the problem on a regular basis to ensure that it is entirely resolved.
As a result, MailerLite is without a doubt one of the most amazing and unexpected services available.
According to TrustPilot, MailerLite received a 4.2 out of 5 rating. This is the average of 290 users’ scores.
Similarly, MailerLite has a rating of 4.6 stars from 471 decent users as per G2 Reviews.
MailerLite is a wonderful email marketing service that’s a quite simple interface. This makes it a popular choice for creating emails, forms, and automated systems.
Generally, solo users prefer MailerLite for its low prices and effective marketing features. Meanwhile, premium plans are also cost-effective. Plus, it provides all of the capabilities you’ll need to boost your marketing strategy. Consequently, this makes it ideal for both small and large enterprises.
Therefore, MailerLite is one of the suitable AWeber alternatives.
ConvertKit is one of the finest AWeber alternatives on the marketplace. It has email sign-up forms that enable users to subscribe to your website instantly. As a result, this aids in the growth of your subscriber base. Consequently, this email marketing service makes capturing more leads a breeze.
With its stunning landing pages and link pages, it helps you market your current project and collect subscribers. Furthermore, using their straightforward email editor and sophisticated sales funnels, you can build long-term relationships.
In addition, it also includes a versatile landing page builder with all of the necessary customization features. You can craft a variety of responsive opt-in forms, including popups, slide-ins, and inline forms.
ConvertKit Key Features & Advantages over AWeber:
- Categorize your customers based on their behavior and send personalized content to the appropriate individuals at the right time.
- Integrates seamlessly with third-party platforms like Shopify, Teachable, Stripe, etc.
- Contains inline styling choices for adding links, photos, or videos to your email. Consequently, this provides a smooth writing experience.
- Includes eCommerce features such as payment connection, a tip jar option, and a buy now button. Consequently, this helps you sell things right away.
- Offers subscriber graphs and statistics that provide instant insight into which emails perform best.
- Easily build complex, automated funnels with rules, parameters, RSS feeds, and other features.
- Bounce rate, geo-tracking, and other metrics are not included in the reports.
- There are minimal modification choices in email templates and forms.
When it comes to pricing, ConvertKit offers 3 options. The ConverKit pricing plans are:
- Free Plan: Free to use for up to 300 subscribers. Includes landing pages, subscriber tagging, email broadcasts, list growth reporting, etc.
- Creator Plan: Costs $9/month billed annually for 300 subscribers and $25/month billed annually for 1000 subscribers. Also, it offers automated funnels, migration, sequences, etc.
- Creator Pro Plan: Costs $25/month for 300 subscribers and $50/month for 1000 subscribers; billed annually. Provides newsletter referral system, comprehensive reporting, etc.
Also, the best thing is that if you sign up for one of its yearly plans, then you’ll get two months free.
ConvertKit Support and User Reviews
ConvertKit specializes in providing excellent customer service. Their customer care is available 24*7. And most of the real users are actually satisfied and happy with their service. Moreover, it offers on-demand courses, a knowledge base, FAQs, video tutorials, live training, and so much more.
In addition, you can receive continuous support from its professional employees via live chat and email. As a result, this helps you to address even the most critical issues right away.
Other than that, it also has community support. Consequently, helping you to connect with other authors and discuss your issues.
Similarly, ConvertKit has a rating of 3 stars from its decent and regular users as per Trustpilot.
According to G2 Reviews, ConvertKit received a 4.4 out of 5 ratings. This is the average of 150 users’ scores.
ConvertKit, in an essence, is a user-friendly marketing solution provider for promoting and hosting your campaigns. It has all of the capabilities you’ll need for email marketing.
Nevertheless, this service provider is most suited to digital creators. Such as those who sell digital products like courses, ebooks, and other digital products. Not to mention, it contains aspects that contribute to scaling your business.
ConvertKit is one of the best AWeber alternatives.
6. Campaign Monitor
Campaign Monitor is another top-notch AWeber alternative and one of the most powerful and user-friendly email marketing platforms available. It has a wide range of marketing and sales capabilities. Using this platform, you can craft eye-catching and high-impact emails. That also, without having to code.
Furthermore, its strong email automation helps to create personalized emails quickly and effectively. This keeps your audience interested. Consequently, this helps you increase your earnings. Also, it shortens the time you invest in designing and sending campaigns.
Besides, this email marketing solution includes a slew of other features. Like email campaigns, marketing automation, and CRM.
CampaignMonitor Key Features & Advantages over AWeber:
- Generate hyper-targeted categories and send highly personalized emails to each customer based on their exact interests.
- Design campaigns to target specific client demographics or to promote products with special occasional prices.
- Features elegant customizable templates, drag-and-drop builder, A/B testing, and more.
- If you have got any broken links in your current email, then its “Link Review” tool notifies and informs you.
- Gather all the needed data such as location, gender, interest, etc to make your email campaigns more relevant.
- Provides actionable insights that include a full set of reports on openings, hits, shares, bounces, and other metrics.
- You’ll need to subscribe to a higher plan to get the sending time optimization option.
- The capability of locking the email section is only accessible in its Premier plan. And that’s quite pricey.
Campaign Monitor has 3 different pricing schemes. The Campaign Monitor pricing plans are:
- Basic Plan: Costs $9/month. Offers 2500 monthly email send volume, unlimited users, automated email, transactional emails, etc.
- Unlimited Plan: Costs $29/month. Contains all the capabilities of the Basic Plan. Offers unlimited monthly email send volume, countdown timer, etc.
- Premier Plan: Costs $149/month. You get all the Unlimited plan features. Plus, offers advanced engagement segments, advanced link tracking, etc.
CampaignMonitor Support and User Reviews
Talking about customer support service, CampaignMonitor is quite a user-friendly platform.
They have got excellent customer service and a skilled support crew to assist you instantly. Moreover, they respond quite quickly and provide you with ample information about the solutions to your issues.
Furthermore, the nice part is their support team follows up with you before closing the ticket to make sure you’re pleased. In addition, it also contains a massive marketing CampaignMonitor resource library with all you’ll need for web and email marketing.
According to TrustPilot, CampaignMonitor received a 4.6 out of 5 ratings. This is the average of 120 users’ scores.
Similarly, CampaignMonitor has a rating of 4.1 stars from 663 decent users as per G2 Reviews.
In essence, Campaign Monitor is a fantastic all-in-one email marketing solution. It’s simple to use and makes sending promotional emails a breeze for you.
Using it, you can send targeted information to a larger number of subscribers while maintaining complete control over your emails. Consequently, this makes it an ideal choice for small and medium-sized enterprises. Also, it has a bulk email feature and an automated marketing campaign. This makes it equally ideal for large businesses too.
No doubt, it’s one of the viable alternatives to AWeber.
Sendinblue is a trendy email marketing solution provider that is an excellent substitute for AWeber. It’s a user-friendly platform for growing and guiding your business with the necessary sales and marketing tools.
Using this tool, you can easily interact with your intended audience quickly and effortlessly. It does this by helping you to send elegant email messages with visuals. Also, you can make direct contact for critical notifications or limited-time offers. Plus, you can use the chat feature to answer your users’ queries right away.
In addition, it also has a form builder to quickly create beautiful signup forms in moments to expand your email contact list. Not to mention, all of your information is saved on contact databases in compliance with GDPR requirements.
Sendinblue Key Features & Advantages over AWeber:
- Establish an automation workflow with certain standard sets to control specific operations.
- Strategically target your visitors to increase conversions by displaying ads to encourage them to return and convert.
- Advertise time-sensitive and special events via bulk SMS marketing campaigns from your database contacts.
- Comes with a real-time data dashboard. This provides you insights on performance, openings, bounces, click rates, etc.
- Design your own signup forms and embed them into your articles, pages, and sidebars to increase your customer list.
- Create the ideal Facebook ad to meet your business objectives and reach a wider audience. Further, you can track the effectiveness of your ads as well.
- Even though it delivers real-time statistics, it does not support one of the most common Google Analytics integrations.
- The customer support service is not that good as compared to other marketing platforms.
Sendinblue has four distinct pricing plans to choose from. They are:
- Free: You can send emails to up to 300 contacts without paying anything. Offers features like page tracking, email templates, etc.
- Lite: It charges you $25 per month, for 20,000 emails. Includes features like advanced stats, email support, A/B testing, and more.
- Premium: It charges you $65 per month for this package. Provides extra features like marketing automation, landing pages, Facebook ads, etc.
- Enterprise: Comes with a customized pricing offer based on your needs. Here, you’ll get extra features like priority sending, configurable email volumes, etc.
Sendinblue Support and User Reviews
Despite the fact that Sendinblue is user-friendly and simple to use, its customer support could be better. Nevertheless, there is a blog segment where you can read articles on email marketing. In addition, the Sendinblue Help Centre will walk you through all of the platform’s features.
Besides, it has a Sendinblue Academy that offers a variety of marketing courses. Like certified email marketing training, lead assessment, marketing automation, and so on. Also, you’ll be delighted to know that these courses are available in 4 languages. Namely English, French, German, and Italian. All for free.
Likewise, Sendinblue has a rating of 4 stars from over 2847 decent users as per Trustpilot.
According to G2 Reviews, Sendinblue received a 4.5 out of 5 ratings. This is the average of 1460+ users’ scores.
Sendinblue is definitely one of the decent alternatives for AWeber when it concerns email marketing solutions. It provides you with several possibilities to engage with your contacts. And establish stronger customer relationships. All through properly targeted and meaningful email campaigns.
Moreover, its entry-level plan is ideal for inexperienced marketers. It aids to hone their marketing and sales abilities. Plus, its entry-level plans are adequate and economical for the majority of small businesses.
That’s all, there is to it folks. These are some of the best AWeber alternatives for your email marketing campaign. We hope this article on AWeber alternatives is fruitful for you.
Ultimately, if you’re seeking an AWeber alternative that is both affordable and feature-rich, then we’d suggest GetResponse. Yet, if budget isn’t the issue, then you can choose ActiveCampaign.
If you’ve any queries and suggestions regarding the best AWeber alternatives, then please feel free to reach out to us. We’re delighted to get back to you.
Also, let us know which AWeber alternative you’ll choose from this list. You can tell us about your best pick and your experience with it in the comment section below.
Do check out our article on the best WordPress email marketing plugins. Also, you might want to check out our detailed digital marketing guide to learn more about it.
Remember to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more useful updates.
Some of the links on this article/page are affiliate links. If you click on such an affiliate link and purchase the product, we’ll earn a specific percent commission from the seller. But it won’t at all affect the price you’ll pay.
2 thoughts on “7 Best AWeber Alternatives & Competitors 2022 (Free + Paid)”
Are you writing the articles in your website yourself or you outsource them?
I am a blogger and having difficulty with content.
Other bloggers told me I should use an AI content writer, they
are actually pretty good. Here is a sample article some bloggers shared with me.
Please let me know what your opinion on it and should I go
ahead and use AI – https://sites.google.com/view/best-ai-content-writing-tools/home
The Medication fee and supply schedule is as follows Testosterone any form 300 per mg, Anastrozole 100 per mg, HCG 250 per 10 units, Pregnenolone 150 per mg, Oxytocin 150 per 10 units, Tryptophan 300 per mg, Sermorelin 100 per mcg or 1000 per ml whichever is larger , GHRP-2 500 per ml or per mg, GHRP-6 500 per ml or per mg, B12 50 per ml, Glutathione 50 per mg, Gaba 100 per mg, Viagra generic 50 per mg, Cialis generic 50 per mg, AOD 9604 50 per mg, Cysteine 100 per mg, Glycine 100 per mg, Methionine 100 per mg, Serine 100 per mg, Succinic 100 per mg, Theanine 100 per mg or ml, Tyrosine 100 per mg, NAD NADH 100 per mcg, Ketoglutarate 100 per mg, Glutamate Glutamic Acid 100 per mg, Oxaloacetate 100 per mg, Pine Bark Extract 100 per mg, Syringes 10 per syringe. nolvadex bodybuilding