Are you looking for the best alternatives to the GetResponse email marketing tool? Or do you want to strategize your email marketing techniques other than GetResponse? If yes, then you’ve come to the right spot.
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service provider that lets you send emails, create pages, and automate your marketing. It comes with many powerful features like email automation, website builder, segmentation tool, SMS marketing, etc.
Hence, we can say that it’s an all-in-one platform for your email marketing solution.
But, before you decide to go with this, it’s a good idea to research the various GetResponse alternatives. So, in this article, we’ll show you some of the best GetResponse email marketing platforms.
Now, let’s get started!
What is GetResponse?
GetResponse is a powerful and simplified email marketing service that lets you send emails, create pages, and automate your marketing. It comes with a large number of tools to help your business enhance its sales figures and drive web traffic.
With this, you can create a mailing list, send e-newsletters, automate your email marketing, and view and analyze statistics. Not only comes with email marketing features but provides a website builder, live chat features, paid ads, landing pages, and automated sales funnels.
- Allows you to send automated email sequences to your subscribers based on time or a particular event.
- Comes with data-driven email list management that lets you organize and segment your lists and reach the right people at the right time.
- It comes with pre-built powerful automation templates to help your business grow faster.
- Includes powerful AI-driven code-free website builder that lets you create a stunning website that looks perfect on all types of devices.
- Helps you automatically send SMS based on selected conditions, user behavior, or contact information.
- It allows you to track and rate your visitors’ actions to create individual contact profiles based on specific data and criteria.
- You can track your performance through key metrics and automated reports for precise email marketing.
- Let’s connect and interact with you anytime and anywhere through webinars, screen sharing, polls, and surveys.
When it comes to pricing plans, GetResponse offers four pricing plans for everyone – Free, Basic, Plus, and Professional.
- Free Plan – Includes unlimited newsletter, 1 landing page, create and host one website with a website builder, custom domain, 5GB bandwidth, predesigned templates, and signup forms.
- Basic ($15.58/mo when paid yearly) – All the features of the Free plan, autoresponders, unlimited landing pages, basic segmentation, email scheduling, 10GB bandwidth, and A/B testing.
- Plus ($48.38/mo when paid yearly) – All the features of the Basic plan, marketing automation, webinars, 3 team members, advanced segmentation, 5 sale funnels, split automation, and more.
- Professional ($97.58/mo when paid yearly) – All the features of the Plus plan, unlimited automation, paid webinars, 5 team members, eCommerce features, unlimited funnels, and more.
Besides these four plans, it also comes with another plan called GetResponse Max which mostly caters to mid and large-scale companies. Based on your business type, pricing can be customized and comes with advanced marketing features and reliable support.
Why Do You Need a GetResponse Alternative?
If we just look at GetResponse customer review from G2 Review then, it has a 4.2 out of 5-star rating which is pretty amazing. Similarly, with the Trustpilot user review, it has got 4.1 out of 5 stars given by 429 users.
This shows that GetResponse is an extremely reliable email marketing platform. Also, most of its users have claimed it to be one of the best email service providers.
However, having said all these and looking after all its features, it may not be the perfect platform for your needs.
Hence, here are some of the reasons that you might need to look as a GetResponse alternative:
- It has a steep learning curve at the beginning.
- You’ll find the pricing extremely overpriced in comparison to its competitors.
- GetResponse recently only introduced their website builder which is still required to improve and needs to provide more customization options.
- Although it comes with an excellent auto-responder builder it’s quite complicated and becomes overwhelming for novice marketers.
- You’ll have to purchase its higher-level plans even to access some of the basic features like autoresponders, A/B testings, etc.
Don’t be disheartened!! You’ll find various other excellent email service providers that can meet your expectations. Hence, let’s look at the GetResponse alternatives and see how better they’re against GetResponse.
7 Best GetResponse Alternatives for Email Marketing 2022
ActiveCampaign is an all-in-one marketing platform that includes email marketing, marketing automation, and CRM tools. It’s a perfect marketing automation tool that you need to create an incredible customer experience.
Likewise, its powerful marketing automation takes complete care of your campaign so that you can focus on other important stuff. Plus, it helps you find and grow your target audience by capturing their attention with messages that match with who they’re.
With this, you can set specific goals and track them to help you measure your marketing and see what happens at each step of your funnel.
Also, you can move everything from your current platform to ActiveCampaign for free. It lets you import your subscriber lists, CRM data, email templates, and automation.
ActiveCampaign Key Features & Advantages Over GetResponse
- You can send personalized newsletters and messages exactly targeting each contact’s interest.
- It takes care to automate your email follow-ups, find your most engaged contacts, and integrate with your favorite apps
- Comes with smart CRM email and sales automation helps you keep all your customers’ data organized in one place.
- With its advanced segmentation tool, you can group or segment your contact based on location, age, interest to send each contact what they want to see.
- You can accumulate in-depth reports on what’s working and what’s not by getting the most out of your data.
- This allows you to meaningfully communicate with customers and answer their questions, recommend products, offer sales, or ask for feedback.
- It includes 4 different types of forms to choose from to collect emails and get more customers.
- Quite an expensive pricing with higher-end plans.
- Slow and not so user-friendly UI.
- Comes with a steep learning curve.
ActiveCampaign comes in four different pricing plans – Lite, Plus, Professional, and Enterprise. So, if you’ve got a contact/subscriber list of up to 500, then it has the following pricing and features:
- Lite ($9/mo when paid yearly) – Includes sending newsletters, email marketing, marketing automation, 1 user, free email templates, autoresponders, in-depth reporting, and GEO tracking.
- Plus ($49/mo when paid yearly) – Includes all the features of Lite plan, landing pages, 25 users, automation map, built-in CRM, sales automation, conditional content, and custom user permissions.
- Professional ($149/mo when paid yearly) – Includes all the features of Plus plan, split automation, 50 users, one-to-one email automation, site messages, web personalization, and more.
- Enterprise ($159/mo when paid yearly) – Includes all the features of the Professional plan, custom reports, unlimited web personalizations, unlimited users, HIPAA compliance, phone support, and more.
ActiveCampaign Support and User Reviews
When it comes to supporting, ActiveCampaign makes sure that it provides a convenient way for customers to get answers to their inquiries. Plus, if you get more confused, you can access their other information from the knowledge base.
Likewise, for a seamless experience, they analyze all the required information of their customer and provide support based on that. Not just that, you get 14 days of free real-time conversion with the support team on all plan tiers.
As per the Trustpilot report, ActiveCampaign has a rating of 4.3 out of 5 evaluated by 500+ real users.
Similarly, it gets 4.6 out of 5 stars given by 9231 users as per the G2 Review report.
Hands down, ActiveCampaign is one of the most comprehensive marketing tools. The best thing about this platform is that it comes with a powerful automation system that helps you provide personalized experiences across all your customer touchpoints.
Moreover, its basic plan is quite affordable and perfect for beginners and small businesses. However, it has a bit of a steep learning curve if you have not used similar tools before.
Although, we do think that once you figure out how it works, it’ll amaze you with its features and a wide variety of automation options.
Campaign Monitor is another best GetResponse alternative to look for in the market. It helps you connect with your audience with straightforward email marketing and automation tools.
Its powerful email automation lets you easily create personalized emails to keep your audience engaged. This will automatically drive your revenue and help to reduce the amount of time you spend creating and sending campaigns.
Moreover, it includes beautiful customizable templates, drag-and-drop builder, engagement-based segmentation tool, CRM, A/B testing, and more.
Campaign Monitor Key Features & Advantages Over GetResponse
- Comes with a Link Review tool that notifies and alerts you every time you miss or have broken links in your current email.
- It successfully analyzes its customer data and helps you deliver more successful emails.
- You can use the customer data to build hyper-targeted segments and send highly personalized emails tailoring their individual interest.
- Comes with transactional email services that let you trigger automatic emails based on interaction your audience has with your business.
- You even get more than 2 million free Unsplash images directly in the email builder to help you send beautiful and engaging emails.
- Allows you to create custom email signup forms to grow your email list and reach bigger target audiences.
- Offers in-built integration with your favorite tools to get more out of marketing – Shopify, WordPress, Unbounce, AdRoll, Lexer, Qgiv, etc.
Campaign Monitor Cons:
- Lack of features in the email template builder.
- Limited dashboard customization option.
Campaign Monitor Pricing
When it comes to the pricing plans, Campaign Monitor comes with three pricing plans – Basic, Unlimited, and Premier.
- Basic ($9/month) – With this you’ll get 2500 monthly send volume, 2FA verification, drag-and-drop-builder, customizable template library, free image gallery, segmentation tools, and email support.
- Unlimited ($29/month) – Includes unlimited monthly email send volume, unlimited multiple users, priority email support, design & spam testing, unlimited automated emails, and more.
- Premier ($149/month) – Includes unlimited monthly email send volume, unlimited multiple users, advanced engagement segments, premier email support, advanced link tracking, phone support, and more.
Similarly, you can get the right plan for your business based on your list of contacts.
Also, it offers a free trial in which you can create an account and send a campaign to up to five subscribers.
Campaign Monitor Support and User Reviews
Campaign Monitor is an easy-to-use and accessible platform that comes with great user support.
You’ll find an excellent and experienced support team to help you out almost immediately. They’re quick in responding, understanding the issue, and providing sufficient information on how the process works.
Also, before closing out the ticket, they continuously follow up to ensure that you’re satisfied. Additionally, it also comes with a huge marketing resource library that includes everything you need for digital and email marketing.
Meanwhile, if you check out the Trustpilot user reviews, then Campaign Monitor receives an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5. Isn’t that quite outstanding?
Similarly, according to the G2 Reviews, Campaign Monitor has a 4.1 overall rating out of 5 based on the feedback of 650 real consumers.
Summing up, Campaign Monitor is an excellent all-in-one email marketing platform. It’s easy-to-use and makes your job easier when it comes to sending out promotional emails.
Besides, it gives you full control over your emails at your convenience to send target content to a larger number of subscribers. Also, it works for both small and multinational companies without a doubt.
Lastly, we can say that Campaign Monitor is a versatile and automated email marketing platform that can be a good alternative to GetResponse.
Mailchimp is one of the best email marketing services that is a decent alternative to GetResponse. It lets you create and send engaging emails to reach the right people and build better relationships.
Meanwhile, it includes a landing page builder to design beautiful landing pages that make visitors want to join your brand or buy your stuff. Also, you can improve the content of your emails with Content Optimizer.
This helps you improve your email content by comparing your campaigns and suggesting to make your copy, imagery, and layout even better.
Mailchimp Key Features & Advantages Over GetResponse
- Comes with a variety of drag-and-drop email templates to choose from or you can choose to code your own with its email builder.
- Allows you to automate your emails with Customer Journey Builder and can send emails based on your customers’ behavior and interactions.
- With its Send Time Optimization feature, you can determine when your customers are most likely to engage so that you can send emails at the right time.
- You can send personalized transactional emails to update your customers on their purchases or account activity with confidence.
- Using its audience segmentation tools you can send the right marketing campaigns to the right audience, without overwhelming them with ones that don’t matter.
- Its in-built predicted demographics help you get to know your customers so you can build campaigns that resonate with them.
- Little difficult to get used to at the beginning.
- Becomes quite expensive if you have a lot of subscribers.
Let’s talk about pricing.
Mailchimp has four pricing plans – Free, Essentials, Standard, and Premium.
- Free Plan – You can easily sign up for free and start using it. This plan is perfect for only those who have contacts up to 500 and has a monthly email send limit of 10,000 sends (daily limit of 2,000). It includes marketing CRM, creative assistant, website builder, Mailchimp domain, and landing pages.
- Essentials Plan – The pricing starts from $11 per month with monthly emails sent up to 10 times the plan’s contact limit. It includes custom journey builder, email and landing page templates, custom branding, A/B testing, and 24/7 email and chat support.
- Standard Plan – The Standard Plan starts at $17 per month (Monthly email sends: 12x plan’s contact limit). With this, you get send-time optimization, behavioral targeting, custom templates, and dynamic content.
- PremiumPlan – This plan comes with advanced features that start at $299 per month (Monthly email sends: 15x plan’s contact limit). The advanced features you get with it are advanced segmentation, comparative reporting, multivariate testing, and phone and priority support.
Mailchimp Support and User Reviews
Mailchimp does offer you tons of features which can be quite overwhelming sometimes but they’ve got pretty reliable customer support.
It comes with a huge Help Center that includes step-by-step videos, tutorials, FAQs, webinars, and more. Not just that they’ve got a dedicated space for Mailchimp only that teaches you how and where you can start with Mailchimp.
However, when it comes to other forms of support like email and chat support, Mailchimp seems to lag and not quite in that scenario. But still, they never disappoint with solving your issues even if they’re slow in it.
Meanwhile, the G2 review has a rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars based on the feedback of 11,638 users. Similarly, with the Trustpilot user review, Mailchimp has been reviewed by 430+ users and has given a 1.4/5 star rating.
Mailchimp is a very good email marketing service provider that has everything to help you grow your contacts and business.
Similarly, it has one of the well-distributed pricing plans and has something for everyone. For instance, its low-level plan is great for email-only senders who want around-the-clock support.
Whereas its most premium plan is great for large and multi-scale businesses that are looking for advanced features and more customization options.
Therefore, Mailchimp can be a good alternative to GetResponse among other competitors available in the market.
MailerLite is a highly affordable emailing marketing solution that can be a good alternative to GetResponse.
You can personalize your campaigns with their advanced targeting features to deliver the right emails to each subscriber when it’s the right time. With this, you can build a simple welcome email to more elaborate and complex workflows.
Moreover, it provides exceptional services like drag-and-drop builder, pre-designed templates, segmentation, embedded forms, pop-ups, eCommerce campaigns, and more.
MailerLite’s email automation helps you reach the right people through sending triggered emails, improving customer retention, and personalizing each email. Also, it monitors subscriber activity and uses real-time reports to track their engagement, metrics, and overall growth.
MailerLite Key Features & Advantages Over GetResponse
- You get a rich-text email editor to compose professional-looking text emails with content blocks – images, buttons, quotes, email signatures, etc.
- Allows you to create supercharging eCommerce marketing for sales and build long-lasting relationships with your customers.
- Comes with email newsletter templates to save your time building an email newsletter without the help of a professional designer.
- Its intuitive email list and subscriber management interface makes it easier to add, manage, filter, and organize your subscriber.
- Lets you add a more personal touch to your email by using dynamic content blocks, your name, and your return address.
- Allows you to divide your subscribers into small audiences by location, age, interest, email engagement, geography, and time zone.
- Comes with an RSS email feature that automatically inserts your new content into an email and sends it to your subscribers.
- Newsletter templates are not available in their free plan.
- Comes with basic reporting features.
The pricing of MailerLite is quite straightforward and affordable for all businesses.
If you’re new to email marketing, and have less than 1000 subscribers, for them its free plan is awesome. In its free plan, you’ll get to send 12,000 emails per month, a drag-and-drop editor, a rich text editor, 25+ customizable templates, landing pages, subscriber management, and more.
But if you want to send unlimited emails per month in your free plan then you’ve to pay $10/month.
Similarly, if we look at its premium plans, then pricing is done based on the number of subscribers you’ve got. For instance:
- 1001 – 2500 subscribers – $15/mo.
- 2502 – 5000 subscribers – $30/mo.
- 5001 – 10,000 subscribers – $50/mo. And so on.
With these premium plans, you’ll get unlimited emails per month, 24/7 live chat support, newsletter templates, promotion pop-ups, auto resend, unlimited domains, A/B split testing, and more.
Lastly, you can start up for free as a trial and can use its premium features for up to 14 days.
MailerLite Support and User Reviews
MailerLite has amazing customer services and they’re quick and responsive. They have very friendly and knowledgeable resources like a knowledge base and video tutorials which are helpful.
Not just that, they even continuously keep on checking on the problem to make sure it’s fully resolved. Hence, hand down, MailerLite has one of the incredible and frankly unexpected services.
These all mentioned points above are given by their real users. According to the Trustpoint user review, MailerLite has a 4.3/5 rating evaluated by 280+ real users.
Similarly, for G2 reviews, it has a 4.6 out of 5 rating with 463 reviews given by its users.
MailerLite is an excellent email marketing service that is quite popular among solopreneurs. Its user-friendly, pretty explanatory interface makes it a go-to platform for creating emails, forms, and automation systems.
Not to forget to mention, its free plan is really good for those who are just starting email campaigns for their businesses. Besides, even its premium plans are affordable and have all the required features to strengthen your marketing campaign.
Hence, we think that MailerLite is a great alternative to GetResponse that never fails to disappoint you with its services.
AWeber is another alternative platform to GetResponse that is a simple yet powerful email marketing tool. It helps small businesses and startups to automate email follow-up and newsletter delivery for increased customer and higher sales.
You’ll get 600+ email marketing and newsletter templates that are responsive, fully customizable in your AWeber account. Plus, its email automation builder increases sales and makes sure that you shouldn’t have to devote a full day just to send emails.
Additionally, you can use tags and custom fields to create dynamic subscriber segments to send more relevant and personalized content. Also, helps you set up your online store and accept one-off or recurring payments in 100+ currencies.
AWeber Key Features & Advantages Over GetResponse
- Well integrated with Canva to help you create beautiful email marketing images without having to leave your AWeber account.
- Allows you to organize your subscribers with tags so that you can send targeted emails to the right audiences.
- You can gain all the knowledgeable insights on your campaign using its library of pre-built reports and analytics.
- Lets you automatically create a beautiful email template in seconds with AWeber’s Smart Designer tool.
- Comes with a pre-written automated email campaign which you can tweak however you want, and start sending messages in a minute.
- You get 600+ stock images and buttons at your fingertips for free.
- Some of its features are rather complicated for beginners to use.
- Monthly fees are expensive in comparison with its competitor products.
AWeber comes with a two-tiered pricing structure – Free and Pro.
- Free Plan – As the name says, it’s a forever free plan in which you’ll have a 500-subscriber quota and a maximum of 3,000 emails per month to send. Some of its other features include eCommerce solutions, sign-up forms, subscriber tagging, landing pages, drag-and-drop builder, free customer support, email automation, and more.
- Pro Plan – The pricing of the Pro Plan depends upon the number of contacts. Generally, it starts at $16.15 per month if paid annually for 500 contacts and goes all the way up to $146.15 a month for 25,000 contacts. It offers all the Free plan features along with webpage tracking, advanced messaging analytics, email segmentation purchase tracking, and more.
AWeber Support and User Reviews
AWeber shines out the most when it comes to providing customer support to its users. According to some of the users provided by G2 Review, they found that they’ve excellent customer support since their email marketing can get complex.
Not just that, even if you check out their Knowledge Base, you’ll find that it covers everything starting from how to get started to how to link multiple campaigns together. They have pretty amazing video tutorials too.
Among all the other alternatives to GetResponse, AWeber is quite a simple yet powerful email service provider. Although it has a pretty decent free plan, we think that you’ll need to purchase its pro plan based on your number of contacts.
Having said that, its pro plan is quite expensive so it may suit mid-level and growing businesses and enterprises. However, it still is not suitable for large multi-scale businesses since it lacks more features when it comes to automation.
So, it’s better if you start with its free plan and then decide whether you should go with it or not.
ConvertKit is another popular email service provider that is an excellent alternative to GetResponse. It has an easy-to-use interface and comes with quality tools such as automation, subscriber tagging, customizable fonts, and so much more.
It also comes with a flexible landing page builder that has all the essential customization options. Indeed, you also have the option to create various responsive opt-in forms like popups, slide-ins, and also inline.
Furthermore, it helps you to promote your latest project and collect subscribers with beautiful landing pages and link pages. Then, you can create lasting connections with their intuitive email editor and powerful sales funnels.
Lastly, you can also use it to sell digital products and subscriptions directly to your audience and earn a living online.
ConvertKit Key Features & Advantages Over GetResponse
- Gives you a clutter-free writing experience with its inline styling options to add buttons, images, or videos to your email.
- Comes with customizable landing pages templates to help you get started along with 100,000+ stock imagery from Unsplash.
- Allows you to automate your emails by setting simple automation rules, RSS feeds, and conditions in advance.
- Offers customized audience segmentation system to create groups of subscribers based on tags, custom form fields, their location, and whatever you like.
- Provides seamless integrations with third-party tools such as Shopify, Squarespace, teachable, Stripe, and MemberPro.
- Includes eCommerce features to help you start selling your digital products in a minute – payment integration, tip jar option, embed a “buy now” button, etc.
- Drag-and-drop builder feature is not available.
- Offers fewer customization options for templates.
In terms of pricing, ConvertKit comes with three plans – Free, Creator, and Creator Pro.
- Free Plan – It’s a forever free plan for up to 1,000 subscribers. With this, you’ll get unlimited landing pages & forms, subscriber tagging, email broadcasting, growth reporting, deliver opt-in incentives, and much more
- Creator Plan – It plan includes premium support, direct integrations and APIs, tagging, email sequence automation, free migration, and advanced broadcasting features. The pricing of this plan depends upon the number of subscribers. For example, it’s $25 a month for 1,000 subscribers, $41 a month for 3,000 subscribers if paid annually, and so on.
- Creator Pro – Similar to Creator Pro, its pricing plan also depends upon the number of subscribers. Its plan starts at $50 a month for 1,000 subscribers if paid annually and goes upwards as subscribers increase. It offers a newsletter referral system, Facebook custom audiences, subscriber scoring, and advanced reporting.
The best part is that if you purchase any of its plans yearly then it offers two months free.
ConvertKit Support and User Reviews
In terms of customer service, ConvertKit provides you with excellent 24/7/365 support. Some of the real users claim that the support service is quite satisfactory.
ConvertKit has a huge knowledge base that is filled with FAQs, tutorials, and live video training. Not just that, if you want to build and launch a thriving online business then ConvertKit comes with a free course teaching how to build and promote your online business.
Besides that, the expert support is constantly on the lookout for potential threats and works quickly to resolve any issues that arise.
Meanwhile, if you check out the Trustpilot user reviews, then ConvertKit receives an overall rating of 2.9 out of 5 based on the feedback of 15 consumers.
In a nutshell, ConvertKit is a user-friendly marketing service provider to promote and host your campaigns. It offers you all the features that you need for your email marketing.
However, we feel that this service provider will be best suited to digital creators, people who sell digital products like courses, ebooks, and others. It has meaningful and useful features for creating an online business.
Nevertheless, ConvertKit does makeup as one of the finest GetResponse alternatives.
Sendinblue is one of the modern email marketing service providers that is an equally good alternative to the GetResponse. It’s the smartest and most intuitive platform that helps you grow and guide your business with the right marketing and sales tools.
You can create a professional-looking email with a template email template library or build a new design from scratch. It even lets you add the blocks and style using the intuitive drag & drop builder to perfectly match your brand.
Additionally, it comes with powerful marketing automation which is free for up to 2,000 contacts. This helps you run campaigns on autopilot, update contact information in real-time, and automatically manage lists based on contact behavior.
Further, to grow your email contact list, it comes with a form builder that lets you build professional signup forms in minutes. Also, all your data is stored on contact databases under the GDPR regulations.
Sendinblue Key Features & Advantages Over GetResponse
- You can automate certain tasks by defining an automation workflow – a set of rules and conditions that trigger the actions you want to automate.
- Allows you to promote your time-sensitive and special events by sending bulk SMS marketing campaigns to a contact list from your database.
- Lets you easily set up your CRM and helps you organize your team, track every customer interaction, and build your customer relationships without any hassle.
- Allows you to build the perfect Facebook ad to achieve your business goals and reach a larger audience. Also, let you follow up on the performance of your ads.
- You can set up and send your transactional email with on-brand designs, engagement, and reliable deliverability.
- It even comes with dozens of pre-made landing page templates to choose from or lets you build from scratch using the drag-and-drop landing page builder.
- Comes with powerful contact segmentation that lets you divide your contact list into smaller groups of contacts with similar characteristics.
- Paid plans are a bit expensive.
Looking at the pricing plan of Sendinblue, it has four pricing plans – Free, Lite, Premium, and Enterprise.
- Free Plan – In this free plan, you can send up to 300 emails per day and also comes with page tracking, SMS marketing, sales CRM, advanced segmentation, email templates and designer, and real-time reporting.
- Lite Plan – The pricing of this plan starts from $25 per month for 20,000 emails volumes and increases as the number of monthly email volumes increases. With this, you’ll get to use advanced statistics and A/B testing in addition to all the Free Plan features.
- Premium Plan – This premium plan starts at $65 a month. And this plan is regarded as the most popular plan for pro marketers. It includes everything from the Lite Plan with full access to tools like Facebook ads, multi-user access, marketing automation, and phone support.
- Enterprise Plan – This is a customized pricing plan in which you can curate your plan based on your requirement. If you go with this plan, you’ll get access to advanced tools like Single Sign-On (SSO) technology, dedicated account manager, and advanced email analytics with everything from the Premium Plan.
Sendinblue Support and User Reviews
According to some of its users, Sendinblue needs to improve its customer support. Although Sendinblue is pretty beginner-friendly and easy to use yet it still needs to improve in its customer service.
They do seem to provide email support and phone support but they’re lagging on providing the services on time. However, they’ve got a pretty decent Help Center that you can check before heading toward technical support.
Not just that you can also enroll yourself in their Sendinblue Academy program to improve your marketing and sales skills. Not to forget, this is a free program in which everyone can enroll.
Meanwhile, if you check out the Trustpilot review report, it has an overall score of 4.5-star ratings out of 5 that are evaluated by 2700+ real users.
Likewise, G2 Reviews states that it has received an average of 4.5 out of 5-star reviews from 1427 users.
In a nutshell, Sendinblue is a decent email marketing service provider. It makes it easier to manage your marketing campaigns, transactional emails, and SMS messages all in one simple and powerful platform.
Besides, it gives you many opportunities to engage with your contacts and build better customer relationships through targeted and meaningful communication.
Not just that, its lower-end plan is quite good for new marketers who are looking to improve their marketing and sales skills. We also think that its lower-end plans will be quite suitable and affordable for most small businesses.
And thereby, it makes up one of the best GetResponse alternatives.
That’s all folks. These are some of the best GetResponse alternatives for your email marketing campaigns. We genuinely hope that you found our article helpful
Lastly, if you’re looking for a budget-friendly GetResponse, then we’d like to suggest ActiveCampaign. Meanwhile, if you’ve enough budget, you can go for AWeber, which is our other preferred GetResponse replacement.
Please feel free to comment below if you have any further queries about the best GetResponse alternative. We’ll do our best to respond as soon as we can.
Also, let us know which GetResponse alternative are you going to choose from the list? You can share your top favorite pick in the comments section below.
You may also like our article on the best website builders. Be sure to go through it once.
Some of the links on this article/page are affiliate links. If you click on such an affiliate link and purchase the product, we’ll earn a specific percent commission from the seller. But it won’t at all affect the price you’ll pay.