Easy-to-use WordPress plugin for creating EULAs
Even if you do not collect personal information from people, the platform can make your privacy policies GDPR and CCPA compliant, even if you do not collect personal information.
All kinds of businesses can use Termfeed, from online retailers to bloggers that use Google AdSense to mobile app developers. The company keeps up to date with government regulations for the United States, United Kingdom, and Europe.
TermsFeed is a platform for digital content owners which offers an industry-leading set of options and provisions for digital businesses and websites.
This is also an ideal platform for collecting and handling personal information from users, such as their email address, IP address, the information they enter via cookies, the information they enter into Google Analytics, or the information they enter through affiliate links.
Easily create professional-looking documents quickly and affordably. The software can also generate terms and conditions and other essential documents in addition to these features.
💵 You will get 12 months of free support and updates. The price is $49.00.
- Provide different templates for privacy policies
- A term and condition generator is also available
- A list of 6 various legal agreements
- A selection of free and paid documents
- A selection of four formats is available for export
Customizable Privacy Policies in Seconds Generator WordPress Plugin
An online tool called PrivacyPolicies.com is widely used to create privacy policies. It is free for personal use and charges a nominal fee for commercial use. One of the unique features of their website is that they offer the capability of customizing their templates.
In a matter of seconds, after entering information about your business, a pre-existing template can be changed to suit your requirements; since each company and website are unique to a certain degree, an adaptable template is a plus.
PrivacyPolicies.com is a no-cost resource for students and educators to draft, host, and amend basic privacy policies for a wide selection of advertising and analytics tools, including StatCounter, Unity Analytics, Bing Ads, AdButler, and Unity Ads.
By selecting the premium clause, you can also include clauses for third-party platforms such as CalOPPA, CCPA, and GDPR that are relevant to your business.
💵 WordPress plugin with 1-year updates and support. It costs $35.00.
- To comply with EU ePrivacy Directives and the GDPR, provide Cookie Consent banners for free
- Customize your end-user license agreement for mobile or desktop apps
- Disclaimers and disclosures on your website
- ePrivacy Directive and GDPR compliance made easy with a customized Cookies Policy
- Create a refund and returns policy for your eCommerce store
An instant u0022compliance sortedu0022 plugin with customizable privacy policies
Using Get Terms, you can create standard privacy policies for websites, mobile applications, SaaS services, e-commerce sites, blogs, and other sites related to the news, government, and business sectors.
In addition to allowing you to create simple terms and conditions documents for any website or online service, Get Terms provides solutions that address compliance, ownership, liability, and governance concerns relevant to most web services.
GetTerms offer three different pricing plans. It offers a free plan, which is available for all generators, except for the website generator. Still, you will need to pay once you start generating.
It is common for internet service providers to include provisions within their privacy policies regarding logging, cookies, third parties, and the user’s rights and responsibilities regarding their information.
💵 There are all these features included in the plugin, and the price is $49.00.
- Prepare for GDPR compliance and tell your audience in plain English
- provide your website with disclaimers and disclosures
- Establish clear and straightforward privacy policies, cookie policies, and terms of usage
- Provide free Cookie Consent banners in compliance with EU ePrivacy Directives
an Update and Maintenance WordPress Plugin for Privacy Policies
Iubenda from Information By Design may be one of the most commonly used options in creating privacy and cookie policies. Still, it is probably one of the most widely used options in the privacy and cookie world.
Besides its more than 650 clauses, you can also add your clauses. The policy will automatically update itself to ensure that you have the policy tailored to your firm and the documents you’re using for your firm.
With a GDPR and CalOPPA compliance tool, you can take advantage of several advantages, such as its compatibility with the latest international privacy laws and the ability to create your policy in different languages.
This tool could greatly benefit you if you have a website accessible in more than one language and your website has been designed in more than one language.
In addition to each service you choose, you will receive a small piece of policy from the iubenda team that will be incorporated into the final product.
💵 For $29.00, you can always have an updated plugin.
- Providing language, disclosures, and instructions related to the GDPR following the law
- Providing access to your website from every page of your site, as required by law
- Put one of our widgets on your site or integrate directly with JS or API
WordPress Plugin for All-in-one Compliance for Small Businesses
The fact that Termly is an industry leader in terms of privacy policies is undeniable. By staying up-to-date on ever-changing privacy laws worldwide, you can keep your business’s and customers’ data secure.
When collecting data about your customers, using a website will allow you to remain compliant and reduce the risk of losses resulting from processing, storing, and using such information.
This trusted industry leader collects more than just basic customer information like phone numbers, names, and emails. They can also provide information like IP addresses, cookies, browsing history, and any other type of customer data you collect.
💵 It costs only $9.50 and includes 12 months of free support.
- Create a brand-consistent policy page with easy customization tools
- Update your policies automatically when new laws or regulations are passed
- All types of privacy policies for social media, mobile, web, eCommerce, SaaS, and other online tools
- GTM Consent Mode template communicates website visitor consent preferences
- Compliance for your blog, eCommerce site, or app
an Attorney-drafted Legal Policy Generator for WordPress Plugin
The WebsitePolicies plugin allows you to create your legal policies using just one click. You can create a wide range of legal documents tailored to meet your online business’s specific needs in just a few minutes without hiring an attorney.
The system allows for the creation of a range of other legal documents, such as refund policies, cookie policies, disclaimers, terms and conditions, and acceptable use policies, in addition to privacy policies.
The site has been used to create hundreds of thousands of policies over the past few years, despite having over 100,000 customers. You won’t have to worry about legal issues again since it supports more than 100 countries worldwide.
The use of generic templates is not necessary. You will need to answer a few questions about your business or website, how it is run, how it will be run, and how it will be managed.
💵 The price is $9.50.
- Increase sales with an excellent refund policy
- Keep your website or service from being abused or overused
- Inform visitors about cookie usage and comply with cookie laws
- Avoid legal liability and protect your business
- Transparency and legal compliance for your website
- Create guidelines and rules that your users have to follow
If you choose this option, you may be able to get your eCommerce shop up and running on a budget; however, you need to be aware that there could still be problems since the Shopify option is not as comprehensive as many others.
Also, it does not cover the fundamental requirements, such as using Google Analytics or collecting data about your website visitors.
The placeholders on your website will need to be substituted or deleted so that you can add additional information to this document. These placeholders are written in all caps and enclosed by double brackets, making them easy to identify.
💵 With this easy plugin, you’ll save money. It costs $29.00.
- Create your logo in seconds with our logo generator
- Browse through Burst to find a wide selection of high-quality photos for free
- An existing online store owned by an Exchange user can be purchased
- Take advantage of Handshake to find your next best seller
- Compass is your one-stop shop for finding business courses
- Shop for products that fit your store’s needs
📌 Note: To increase the visibility and performance of your website, you should consider using one of the WordPress caching plugins we recommend in conjunction with checking out our collection of carefully curated WordPress hosting services.