Are you looking for the best Weebly alternatives and competitors? Or do you want to build your website on a different platform other than Weebly? If yes, then you’ve precisely landed on the right page.
Weebly is one of the most powerful website builders available in the market. This platform allows you to build, launch and manage your entire site without a single line of code. With its customizable webpage designs and useful tools, you can build any site to grow your business efficiently.
However, checking and exploring the different Weebly alternatives is always a good idea before setting on this specific platform. Therefore, we’ve prepared a list of some of the most popular Weebly alternatives in this article.
So, let’s get started!
What is Weebly?
Weebly is an easy-to-use website builder that comes with a drag-and-drop editor to build a website. It also offers a range of templates and customization options from modern to classic designs. Further, you’ll have access to complete control of the entire layout, from changing its fonts to colors and more.
Moreover, its advanced Weebly eCommerce features stand out among many website-building platforms. Because it offers all the features for your online store, including customizable Weebly themes to showcase your products. Along with adding products, shipping taxes, payment options, etc.
Therefore building a website with Weebly is a lot easier. It allows you to get domains directly from Weebly and manage your website and domain in one dashboard. Also, you can transfer your domain with the domain management feature.
Features of Weebly:
Here are some of the Weebly features you should know:
- Your customers will be able to find the information they need on your site with the site search feature.
- It comes with an item modifier that helps your customers to customize items based on your options.
- This platform allows you to calculate the correct tax with an automatic tax calculator.
- Also, your sites with built-in SEO tools (Search Engine Optimization) and features to help you rank higher on search engines.
- With its advanced eCommerce statistics feature, sell all sales trends, coupon usage, and how your items perform.
- You’ll get a free SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate for your domain.
- Learn more about your site visitors with an advanced site stats feature.
In terms of pricing, Weebly comes with both free and paid plans. You can quickly get started with the free version.
For more options, go with a premium plan. And the paid version of Weebly is available in 4 pricing plans:
- Connect Plan: Costs $10 per month, paid annually. Includes free SSL security, connects a custom domain, SEO, lead capture and contact forms, etc.
- Pro Plan: Costs $12 per month, paid annually. Includes unlimited storage, removing Weebly ads, site search, shopping cart, advanced site stats, etc.
- Business Plan: Costs $25 per month, paid annually. Includes item options, inventory management, shipping calculator, pop-up notifications, advanced eCommerce stats, etc.
- Business Plus Plan: Costs $38 per month, paid annually. Includes abandoned cart emails, real-time shipping, best shipping discounts, automatic tax calculator, etc.
Let’s move on to the next section of this Weebly alternatives.
Why Do You Need Weebly Alternatives and Competitors?
Although Weebly seems to be the perfect website builder platform. Also, 444 users from G2 reviews gave 4.2 stars out of 5. This shows Weebly is a trustworthy platform for building your website.
However, there are several other top-notch platforms that can meet your website’s requirements. So, look at some of the reasons you might need Weebly alternatives.
- You have to pay a transaction fee of 3% with every sale you make via the Weebly website.
- It does not offer third-party payment integration in its free and basic plans.
- Can be overwhelming for beginners with many features.
- If you need more sophisticated features for your business, then pricing plans get more expensive.
Don’t worry! There are many excellent website builders in the market. And at the same time, they offer the best website-building functionalities. So, let’s look at the Weebly competitors and alternatives.
Summary of Weebly Alternatives and Competitors
Here’s a quick summary of Weebly alternatives and competitors. Do have a quick look!
|Weebly Alternatives||Starting Price||Free/ Trial Version||Security and SEO||Hosting Options||Ratings|
|WordPress||Open-source||Free Version||Available||No||4.4/5 – G2 Reviews|
|Wix||$4.50 per month||Free Version||Available||Available||4.6/5 – Trustpilot|
|Webflow||$14 per month||Free Version||Available||Available||4.4/5 – G2 Reviews|
|Squarespace||$16 per month||14-day trial||Available||Available||4.4/5 – G2 Reviews|
|Shopify||$19 per month||3-day trial||Available||Available||4.4/5 – G2 Reviews|
That being said, let’s move on to our next section!
7 Best Weebly Alternatives and Competitors
We’ve listed a list of the best alternatives and competitors for Weebly. Browse through each one of them and choose the one you like. So, let’s dive in!
WordPress is one of the most used CMS platforms powering 43% of sites on the internet. It’s a one-source website builder with an easy-drag-and-drop interface that allows you to easily create any type of website.
Even if you’re a beginner, you won’t struggle to build a website, as it has a user-friendly interface. Plus, you’ll have full control to tweak your website’s designs, style, appearance, etc. Therefore, you don’t need coding knowledge to build a website using WordPress.
Nevertheless, here we’re referring to WordPress.org, keeping in mind that there are two types of WordPress. The other platform is WordPress.com. As we already know, WordPress.org is an open-source platform, so you’ll need to take care of hosting and domain.
Key Features & Advantages of WordPress Over Weebly:
- Allows you to assign user roles, like admin, editor, author, contributors, etc., on your website.
- You’ll have access to over 60,000 WordPress plugins.
- It comes with over 9900 free WordPress themes and premium themes in various marketplaces.
- Besides, it’s an SEO-optimized platform and offers many SEO plugins for more SEO control on your website.
- Plus, this platform is available in 70+ languages.
- It doesn’t come with dedicated support.
- You must pay for your hosting and domain while creating a website.
WordPress is an open-source platform. So, you can easily download and use this platform from its official website for free. On the contrary, there are costs involved in keeping your site up to date. So, you’ll need to buy your hosting plan and domain.
- Basic Plan: Starts at $9.99 per month, ideal for blogs or small sites. It has a free domain included, a free SSL certificate, CDN, etc.
- Plus Plan: Starts at $14.99 per month for unlimited websites, 20 GB SSD storage, custom themes, and more.
- Choice Plus Plan: Starts at $18.99 per month, perfect for growing business. It comes with 40 GB SSD storage, free SSL, CDN, domain, and more.
- Pro Plan: Costs $28.99 per month, ideal for high-traffic blogs and business websites.
Additionally, there are other costs to consider while launching your site. Such as, you might need premium plugins and themes. Hence, your cost can differ depending on your website requirements.
WordPress Support and User Reviews
WordPress doesn’t provide dedicated support for its users. But, there is an active WordPress community and forums where you can find support. You can join the forum, ask your queries, talk about WordPress, answer others’ problems, etc.
Besides, you’ll find documentation and guides to get more help with creating your website. Also, it has a FAQ section where you’ll find answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Now, let’s check out the reviews!
As per the reviews of 193 users, WordPress.org scores 3.4 stars out of 5 on Trustpilot, which is decent.
Similarly, according to the users of G2 Reviews, WordPress receives 4.4 stars out of 5-star ratings. And that’s from 8481 genuine users. Amazing!
To summarize, the WordPress CMS platform comes with all robust features for free than Weebly. Further, WordPress offers a wide range of free themes and plugins to add more functionality to your website.
Apart from that, it’s suitable for any type of website, including businesses, portfolios, eCommerce, personal, blogs, etc. Also, it’s the perfect website-building platform if you want lots of design, customization, and flexibility.
Hence, it’s one of the worthy alternatives to Weebly, and you don’t have to spend more on features than you require.
Do you want to learn about WordPress in detail? Then, learn more about WordPress from here.
Wix is another beginner-friendly website-building platform and one of the best alternatives to Weebly. This platform allows you to easily create, design, manage, and develop your website with its drag-and-drop interface.
Moreover, it offers more than 500 customizable website templates that let you create any type of website. If you like, then you can also start to design your website from scratch. Besides, you can add several elements to your site, like animation, video background, etc.
Not to mention, it comes with the Wix Editor X option to design your website. This feature makes it easy to work with your teams, as you can work on the same site at the same time. Also, get feedback with live comments, assign custom roles & permissions, and share reusable designs.
Key Features & Advantages of Wix Over Weebly:
- You’ll get insights and stats about your website with the Visitor Analytics app.
- It comes with a site booster app that helps your website to be found on search engines.
- Automated sales tax calculation helps to calculate the current tax rates across the US, Europe, etc.
- You’ll have a professional custom domain or can connect the one you already have.
- Also offers many website apps like live chat software, online booking widgets, and more.
- Comes with limited storage space.
- The free plan has Wix ads that cannot be removed.
Wix comes with both free and premium plans. You can quickly get started by creating an account for the free plan.
For the premium plans, there are 2 pricing categories, Website Plans, and Business and eCommerce Plans.
There are 4 pricing options in the Website Plans:
- Custom Domain Plan: Costs $4.50 per month, including a custom domain, free SSL certificate, 1 GB bandwidth, 500 MB storage space, etc.
- Combo Plan: Costs $8.50 per month, including free domain for 1 year, remove Wix ads, 2 GB bandwidth, 3 GB storage space, etc.
- Unlimited Plan: Costs $12.50 per month, including unlimited bandwidth, 10 GB storage space, 1 hour of video, site booster app free for 1 year, etc.
- VIP Plan: Costs $24.50 per month, including 5 hours of video, visitor analytics app, professional logo, social media logo files, priority support, etc.
Similarly, Business and eCommerce Plans come with 3 pricing options:
- Business Basic Plan: Costs $17 per month, including secure online payments, plans & recurring payments, customer accounts, custom domain, free domain for 1 year, etc.
- Business Unlimited Plan: Costs $25 per month, including removing Wix ads, unlimited bandwidth, 35 GB storage space, unlimited products, abandoned cart recovery, etc.
- Business VIP Plan: Costs $35 per month, including customized reports, unlimited video hours, subscriptions, automated sales tax, dropshipping, etc.
Wix Support and User Reviews
Regarding the customer support of Wix, it offers excellent support for both its free and paid users. Plus, check its tutorials and guides on the help center that provides solutions for common website-building problems. Besides, if you’re a premium user, then you’ll get priority support with phone and email.
You can also go through their active community, where other like-minded users are ready to help you. You can either post your queries and issues or answer others’ problems.
Talking about the Wix reviews!
As per the reviews of 6591 reviewers, Wix scores 4.6 stars out of 5 on Trustpilot, which is excellent.
Likewise, according to the users of G2 Reviews, Wix receives 4.2 stars out of 5-star ratings. This is the genuine review from 1538 genuine users.
Summing up, choosing Wix over Weebly as one of its alternatives is a good idea. Because with its Wix ADI (AI Design), it’ll build a website that can meet your requirements. So, you don’t need to worry if you don’t have your website design ready.
Moreover, this platform works best for personal and portfolio websites, photography websites, or any site with a limited number of pages. Besides, it’s a good deal if you’re a beginner just starting on their website.
Confused about WordPress and Wix? Then, check out our comparison article on WordPress vs Wix.
Webflow is one of the well-known website builders established in 2013, with over 3 million designers and developers using this platform. It also comes with over 1000 website templates collection to choose from.
It’s a CMS that works well for editors, designers, and developers. So, easily create the content structures as per your website needs. Either add content from a CSV or via its API and design visually.
Also, this website-building platform lets you add and edit content right on your live website and publish with a click. You’ll be able to invite teammates and clients so they can edit and add new content anytime.
Key Features & Advantages of Webflow Over Weebly:
- It auto backups your site and allows you to restore it in a few clicks.
- You can duplicate and alter others’ designs to start your website.
- Also, it’s an SEO-optimized platform with clean and fast-loading pages.
- Comes with site password protection for your website security.
- It offers structured search support to help search engines better understand your site content and improve search visibility.
- It offers tons of tools that can be overwhelming for beginners.
- You’ll not get a live chat or phone support.
Webflow offers both free and paid versions. Its Starter Plan is also known as the free version. It includes a webflow.io domain, 50 CMS (Content Management System) items, 1 GB bandwidth, 1000 monthly visits, 2 static pages, 50/lifetime form submissions, etc.
There are 4 pricing packages for the premium plans:
- Basic Plan: Costs $14 per month, billed yearly. Includes a custom domain, 50 GB bandwidth, 25K monthly visits, regional CDN (Content Delivery Network), 100 static pages, backups, etc.
- CMS Plan: Costs $23 per month, billed yearly. It includes 2K CMS items, 200 GB bandwidth, 3 guest editors, 100K monthly visits, 301 redirects, etc.
- Business Plan: Costs $39 per month, billed yearly. It includes 10K CMS items, 400 GB bandwidth, 10 guest editors, form file upload, 2500/month form submissions, etc.
- Enterprise Plan: You can contact the team for this plan. It includes a custom domain, 10K+ CMS items, custom bandwidth, custom guest editors, uptime SLAs, etc.
Webflow Support and User Reviews
Regarding customer support, Webflow’s expert customer support team is ready to help you around the clock. They provide email support from Monday to Friday. Once you submit your issues, they will respond within 24 to 48 business hours.
Additionally, you get to learn about web design and development visually through Webflow University. Plus, you can search from the extensive library of lessons covering everything from layout and typography to interaction and 3D transformation.
On top of that, get help from the Webflow forum where you can connect with the community. There you can ask questions, learn something new, and help each other. Also, browse the forum category for more guides.
Talking about reviews!
Webflow get 2.3 stars out of 5 from 64 genuine users from Trustpilot.
Similarly, it has 4.4 stars out of 5 reviews by 396 genuine users from G2 reviews.
Summing up, Webflow looks like an excellent alternative to Weebly. With its amazing website-building features, you can create a fresh-looking website easily. It’s perfect for any business type, whether a membership, portfolio, online store, etc.
Although it’s more expensive than Weebly, it’s one of the cost-effective platforms. Because of its features and functionality, you’ll get a professional-looking website even with its basic plan. Therefore, it’s one of the better alternatives and competitors to Weebly.
Learn about Webflow alternatives and competitors from here. This helps you select a suitable platform for your website.
Squarespace is one of the comprehensive platforms for building a website and is an effective competitor to Weebly. It offers tons of industry-leading website templates, designer fonts, and color palettes that best suit your website brand.
This platform has made building an eCommerce website easy. It provides powerful eCommerce tools, whether you’re starting or an established brand. For example, merchandising to checkout, showcasing your product and services, etc.
Furthermore, Squarespace’s email marketing campaign offers a unique way for you to grow and communicate with your customers. It comes with a curated stunning email layout for your audience. So simply pick a design and make it yours by simply editing as you need.
Key Features & Advantages of Squarespace Over Weebly:
- It comes with 30-minute video storage to upload and display your video library on your website.
- It offers SEO features to guide you through simple steps to help improve your site search ranking.
- You’ll have access to curated templates specially designed for every website, including blogs to portfolios.
- Able to track website visits, traffics sources, visitors’ geography, site paths, popular content, etc.
- Also, get a Google Ads credit of $500 after spending the first $500.
- It doesn’t have any free plan.
- This platform comes with expensive eCommerce plans.
Squarespace offers 4 different premium pricing plans:
- Personal Plan: Costs $16 per month, paid annually. Includes free custom domain, SSL security, unlimited bandwidth, 2 contributors, Squarespace extensions, etc.
- Business Plan: Costs $23 per month, paid annually. Includes SEO features for site visibility, unlimited products, eCommerce integration, advanced analytics, etc.
- Basic Commerce Plan: Costs $27 per month, paid annually. Includes professional email from Google, point of sale, eCommerce analytics, limited availability labels, etc.
- Advanced Commerce Plan: Costs $49 per month, paid annually. Includes abandoned cart recovery, sell subscriptions, advanced shipping, discounts, commerce APIs, etc.
Moreover, Squarespace offers a 14-day free trial option. All you need to do is simply sign up for Squarespace. So, you’ll be able to understand the workflow and features of this platform.
Squarespace Support and User Reviews
Squarespace comes with a help center that guides its users with tons of documentation. They offer articles, videos, and tutorials on building a website, guides to hosting, and more.
In addition, join their webinars and free online session. They also offer a dedicated expert team to handle your issues. Whereas their community and forum will help you solve any of your solutions and keep you updated about the products.
Moving on to Squarespace reviews!
Squarespace scores 4.4 out of 5 stars per the users of G2 reviews. This review is evaluated based on feedback from 1010 real users.
In a nutshell, Squarespace is an ideal option for website owners of individuals and small businesses. Also, its learning curve is beginner-friendly, while templates and content management are top-notch.
Besides, Squarespace pricing plans are affordable with unique features compared to Weebly. Moreover, Squarespace stands out as a Weebly alternative because it offers versatility in supporting a range of business websites and niches.
Confused between WordPress and Squarespace? Then, here’s our comparison blog on WordPress vs Squarespace.
After Squarespace, the ideal alternative to Weebly includes Shopify. Being one of the top eCommerce platforms, it comes with 70+ professional and free store themes. So, you can pick and customize any theme to create your own personalized online store.
It offers a fully customizable website builder to build your eCommerce store and sell products. Shopify offers a comprehensive dashboard to get a detailed video of your business to understand sales, orders, and audience.
Besides, stay updated about everything about your business with the Shopify Mobile app. This app will deliver live access to orders, analytics, and more all from your smartphones. You’ll also be able to promote your business with built-in SEO, social media, and marketing tools.
Key Features & Advantages of Shopify Over Weebly:
- With a free domain name generator, you can get the set of domain names and their availability.
- Also comes with WHOIS domain lookup to get information about a domain.
- Able to manage local pickup orders using Shopify POS.
- The currency conversion feature auto-converts the prices into your customer’s local currency.
- Easily translate your website into multiple languages to reach global customers.
- Using a third-party payment gateway requires you to pay an extra fee.
- You must have some coding knowledge to use this platform.
Shopify is a premium website-building platform. It comes with 3 pricing plans.
- Basic Plan: Costs $19 per month. Offers unlimited products, 2 staff accounts, free SSL certificate, up to 4 inventory locations, basic reports, and more.
- Shopify Plan: Costs $49 per month. All Basic features with 5 staff accounts, up to 5 inventory locations, standard reports, etc.
- Advanced Plan: Costs $299 per month. All Shopify plan features, along with 15 staff accounts, up to 8 inventory locations, comprehensive reports, etc.
Additionally, Shopify offers a 3-day free trial without providing a credit card.
Shopify Support and User Reviews
The Shopify help center lets you get the right help 24/7 by selecting topics that connects you with the right article and support team. You can choose from several topics, like store management, starting a store, apps, etc.
Also, visit their community to access over 900,000 Shopify merchants and partners. There, you can engage in meaningful conversations, asks questions, and more. You can also connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you.
Moreover, it offers blogs to help you start a business, podcast, and more.
Now, we’ll check out the reviews of Shopify!
Based on the reviews of 4,209 users in G2 Reviews, Shopify scores 4.4 stars out of 5.
Similarly, it scores 1.7 stars out of 5 stars from Trustpilot. This score is evaluated from the 1,372 genuine users.
In summary, Shopify seems to be a better website-building platform than Weebly for a large business. Because it takes control of the majority of your security-related issues. Also, its plans are PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant and come with an SSL certificate.
On top of that, Shopify offers features like Gift Cards to expand your customer base and attract new customers. Also, customer segmentation features help filter and group customers into hundreds of segments. While Weebly lacks these features.
Hence, this makes Shopify one of the most dependable and viable alternatives and competitors to Weebly.
Know in detail about Shopify from our detailed Shopify review.
Established in 2007, Jimdo is a German website builder that offers a complete set of tools for building a website. It’s a fully customizable website builder where you can make changes anytime and add images, texts, and more.
Moreover, this platform has made selling online easier, so creating independent online stores is hassle-free. You don’t need to pay the transaction fee to sell your products. Also, you’re able to manage all your orders in one place and take payment via PayPal or Stripe.
Besides, you can build your logo using its logo creator. It allows you to design a business logo and download all the files you need for digital and print. The best part is that this feature is free to use.
Key Features & Advantages of Jimdo Over Weebly:
- Easily connect your domain with the Jimdo site if you already have one.
- Your website automatically adjusts to the size of the screen and looks great on all devices.
- Easily get your website indexed on Google with this platform.
- Also, it allows you to auto-sync and sells products on Facebook and Instagram.
- It also comes with image optimization that helps you to create custom backgrounds, galleries, etc.
- It takes time to get used to the platform at the beginning.
Jimdo comes with both free and paid versions. The free plan includes features like HTTPS security, free domain, 500 MB storage, 2 GB bandwidth, 4 website pages, etc.
In addition, Jimdo premium plans have 2 categories: Website and Online Store.
The Website plan comes with 3 pricing options:
- Start Plan: Costs $9 per month, including 5 GB storage, 10 GB bandwidth, 10 website pages, advanced SEO, add-free, statistics, etc.
- Grow Plan: Costs $15 per month, including 15 GB storage, 20 GB bandwidth, 5 forwarding email addresses, fast indexing on Google, etc.
- Unlimited Plan: Costs $39 per month, including unlimited storage bandwidth, connecting your domain, professional design analysis, contact forms, etc.
Similarly, the Jimdo Online Store plan also comes with 3 pricing options:
- Basic Plan: Costs $15 per month, including an online store and basic tools, convenient payment methods, manage and export orders, etc.
- Business Plan: Costs $19 per month, including product variants, discount codes, social sharing, social marketing, etc.
- VIP Plan: Costs $39 per month, including more product layouts, strikethrough prices, an unlimited number of website pages, image library, etc.
Jimdo Support and User Reviews
If you’ve any questions about the Jimdo website builder, then their help center is always open to help you. There you’ll find guides on setting up your website, basics about Jimdo, design, online store, SEO, and more.
Further, it lets you submit a support request by filling out the contact form. After that, you’ll get contacted by their team and developers. In addition, you’ll get support via email as well.
Moving to the reviews of Jimdo!
The users of Trustpilot rate 4.2 stars out of 5-star rating Jimdo. This rating is evaluated based on feedback from 2,770 genuine users.
To summarize, Jimdo works well for websites that need something straightforward and affordable to maintain it. Also, this platform is ideal for website builders looking for sleek portfolios, online stores, etc.
Furthermore, this platform is quite affordable and more secure. Thus, it stands out as one of the best alternatives to Weebly.
Go through our article on Jimdo vs Wix for more detailed insight. With that, you’ll get to determine the best site builder for you.
Last but not least, Ghost is a powerful platform that makes up our list of Weebly competitors. It’s a perfect platform for new website creators to publish, share, and grow businesses. Easily launch your website with a selection of beautiful themes and tweak the design to match your brand.
Besides, it comes with rich media and dynamic cards. So, expand your story with image galleries, gifs, video, audio, products, info boxes, accordion toggles, etc. Thus create and publish a modern-looking website effortlessly.
Moreover, it comes with built-in newsletters. So, deliver posts via email newsletters to your audience about your new updates on products or services. Also, lets you easily segment your audience and send multiple different newsletters based on preferences.
Key Features & Advantages of Ghost Over Weebly:
- All Ghost Pro installs are integrated with Fastly, 24/7 DDoS mitigation, brute force protection, etc.
- Also, your sites will be configured to deliver newsletters in bulk with a custom sending domain feature.
- Comes with custom free integration, including Slack, Unsplash, FirstPromoter, Google AMP, etc.
- This platform comes with official Ghost themes, or you can build a custom theme yourself.
- Plus, you can upload unlimited files like images, audio, video, pdf, etc.
- No phone support is available.
- Offers limited integration with its starter plan.
Ghost is a premium website builder, but it offers a free trial for 14 days for you to test out.
And, it offers 4 pricing plans for its premium version.
- Starter Plan: Costs $9 per month, billed yearly for 500 members, including 1 staff user, free Ghost themes, standard built-in integrations, etc.
- Creator Plan: Costs $25 per month, billed yearly for 1K members, including 2 staff users, unlimited custom themes, custom integrations, etc.
- Team Plan: Costs $50 per month, billed yearly for 1K members, including 5 staff users, priority support, higher usage limits, etc.
- Business Plan: Costs $199 per month, billed yearly for 10K members, including unlimited staff users, advanced domain configs, 99.9% uptime SLA, etc.
Ghost Support and User Reviews
When you visit the Ghost help center, you’ll have access to tons of articles regarding varieties of categories like using Ghost, memberships, getting started, etc. It also has a FAQ section, where you’ll find answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Plus, join their community, discussion groups, and forums to get from other members. Either post your issues and queries or answer the other member’s issues.
Going down to the Ghost reviews!
According to the reviews of Trustpilot users, Ghost receives 3.6 stars out of 5-star ratings. This rating is based on 5 genuine users.
Likewise, as per the 35 genuine users of G2 Reviews, Ghost scores 4 stars out of 5.
Overall, Ghost comes with some robust features that are particularly for writing and publishing tools. This feature makes it stand out from Weebly. Besides, it provides all the tools required to build a fantastic blog with excellent functionality.
Its powerful SEO tools also help optimize your content for search engines quickly. To sum up, Ghost comes with a lot of functionality if your website is dedicated to creating news or creative writing. Hence, it’s a fantastic competitor for Weebly!
That’s all, guys! We’ve arrived at the end of this article. We’ve discussed the best Weebly alternatives for building your website.
However, the decision is yours. We recommend you go with the WordPress platform as it’s one of the best Weebly alternatives. Additionally, it comes with many robust features, from the most basic to the most advanced, to build any type of website.
Also, we hope this article helped you find the best alternatives to Webflow for 2022. If you’re using any of these platforms to build your website, then please share your experience in the comment section below.
In case you’ve any more queries, then feel free to ask us. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Also, share this article with your friends and colleagues.
Some of the links on this article/page are affiliate links. If you click on such an affiliate link and purchase the product, we’ll earn a specific percent commission from the seller. But it won’t at all affect the price you’ll pay.