Are you looking for the best MailerLite alternatives for email marketing free? If yes, then you’ve landed in the right place.
MailerLite is a compelling email marketing tool that helps to grow your audience faster. You can create email campaigns with engaging dynamic emails within a few minutes. Along with that, it offers various services like collecting leads, selling products, building websites, and so on.
However, before settling on a specific email marketing provider, it’s always a good idea to look into the various MailerLite alternatives.
So, in this article, we’ve compiled a list of some of the most popular MailerLite alternatives.
What is the MailerLite?
MailerLite is a powerful email marketing solution that allows you to send customized email campaigns to the relevant subscriber. You can use this to create everything from a simple welcome email to a more complex and comprehensive workflow.
Moreover, it offers exclusive features like drag and drop builder, predesigned templates, segmentation, integrated forms, pop-ups, eCommerce campaigns, etc.
Further, you can deliver triggered emails, enhance customer retention, and not to mention customize each email. All these are possible with its email automation which helps you to reach the right audience.
Features of MailerLite:
- Offers subscriber and email list management features that make adding, managing, filtering, and organizing your subscribers a breeze.
- Allows you to establish sales-boosting eCommerce marketing and develop long-term relationships with your customers.
- Email newsletter templates are included to save you time when creating an email newsletter.
- Segment your subscribers by location, age, interest, email interaction, geography, and time zone into small groups.
- Comes with a rich-text email editor that allows you to create professional-looking text emails with content blocks.
- Ability to make your email more personal by including dynamic content blocks, your name, and your return address.
MailerLite comes with a Free Plan if you’re new to email marketing for up to 1000 subscribers. It includes 12000/month emails, a drag-drop editor, 10 landing pages, an email automation builder, signup forms & pop-ups, etc.
It also comes with 2 premium plans:
- Growth Business Plan: Costs $9/month, billed yearly for up to 1000 subscribers. It includes unlimited monthly emails, subscriber management, white-label, etc
- Advanced Plan: Costs $19/month, billed yearly for up to 1000 subscribers. It includes enhanced automation, Facebook integrations, pop-ups, etc.
- Enterprise Plan: It comes with custom pricing plans for large organizations. Its features are unlimited users, custom landing pages, newsletter design, etc.
Why Do You Need a MailerLite Alternatives?
MailerLite is definitely one of the most popular email marketing solutions available. Users of Trustpilot have given Mailerliter a 4.2-star rating out of 5 which is good. The reviews were submitted by 291 users. Similarly, 471 users have awarded MailerLite a rating of 4.6/5 stars on G2 Reviews.
As a result, according to ratings on a different platform, MailerLite is a trustworthy email marketing provider. It also has one of the best marketing features available.
There are, however, many outstanding email marketing service companies to choose from. Furthermore, some email marketing service providers may be more capable of satisfying your needs than MailerLite.
So, take a look at some of the reasons why you might want to switch to one of MailerLite’s rivals.
- Comes with a rigorous approval system which may feel a bit overkill to some users who want to get quickly started.
- Comparatively, other marketing services provide full reporting, advanced automation, spam testing, and so on than MailerLite.
- Lack of transparency as there are some hidden rules for new account approval.
- Their free plan does not include newsletter templates.
Don’t be concerned, though! There are various excellent email service companies that can meet your requirements. As a result, we’ll look at all of the MailerLite competitors.
Summary of Best MailerLite Alternatives
7 Best MailerLite Alternatives for Email Marketing Free 2022
We’ve compiled a list of the finest MailerLite alternatives, along with a description of their most important features. So, other than MailerLite, go over each alternative to see which is best for your site.
GetResponse is a simple marketing tool and one of the best MailerLite alternatives. This simplistic service comes with all of the main features in one convenient package.
Furthermore, it provides a variety of choices for sending emails to your consumers. You can send out one-time email broadcasts with announcement information and specific offers.
Alternatively, you can set up automated email sequences to follow up with. You may also create and send action-based automated emails to engage and sell to your customers.
GetResponse Key Features & Advantages over MailerLite:
- Keep track of customers who don’t respond to your emails or make any purchases.
- Offers data-driven email list management to organize and segment your email lists.
- Creating automation events based on user behavior, actions, filters for precise targeting, and so on.
- Customize the built-in forms and popups that help your website convert more visitors with the drag-and-drop editor.
- Allows you to create, buy, and manage Facebook and Instagram advertising to promote your website, as well as track its effectiveness.
- Connect and communicate with your customers through webinars, special offers, polls and surveys, screen sharing, and other methods.
- The Basic Plan does not provide a complete automation function.
- In the Basic Plan, you need an add-on that is included free in the Plus Plan.
- It has a complicated email automation system that can be confusing for new users.
There are 4 different pricing plans for GetResponse, given as:
- Free Plan: It comes with up to 500 contacts, unlimited mailings, 1 landing page, a website builder, a custom domain, and signup forms, among other things.
- Basic Plan: Costs $15.58/month, billed annually. It contains up to 1000 contacts, landing pages, basic segmentation, email scheduling, etc.
- Plus Plan: Costs $48.38/month, paid annually. It offers up to 1000 contacts, marketing automation, webinars, 3 team members, 5 sales funnels, etc.
- Professional Plan: Costs $97.58/month, billed annually. Includes up to 1000 contacts, paid webinars, 5 team members, online push alerts, unlimited funnels, etc.
Note that, in all of the premium plans, the cost increases as the number of contacts grows.
GetResponse Support and User Reviews
GetResponse’s skilled support team is available to answer your questions 24/7/365. It provides live chat assistance as well as email help to its customers. Along with that, it provides email support in 8 different languages.
It also provides assistance through other means which include a knowledge base, resources, case studies, blogs, and other features. There are a lot of guides and materials in these resources. While surfing them, you can quickly find solutions to common problems.
Coming to the reviews of GetResponse!
According to users of Trustpilot, GetResponse receives 4.1 out of 5 stars, which is a decent rating given by 465 genuine users.
Similarly, G2 Reviews users give GetResponse a 4.2/5 star rating based on 827 reviews.
In summary, it’s the perfect marketing tool if you want to capture leads as it offers sophisticated automation for segmentation and emails. This allows you to capture as well as nurture new leads.
Moreover, this tool is packed with features for eCommerce websites. It basically helps to drive more sales as it’s integrated with various platforms like Magento, Shopify, etc.
Are you looking for the best alternatives to the GetResponse email marketing tool?
To solve your confusion, we’ve enlisted some of the best GetResponse alternatives, check out our blog from the link below.
AWeber is another comprehensive MailerLite alternative that provides a robust email marketing solution. It quickly automates email follow-up and newsletter distribution to enhance customer retention and sales for small or start-up sites.
Further, it allows you to create triggered emails when visitors subscribe to a list or have a specific tag. Also, you can send a message, apply a tag, or even set a timer. In addition, you can set up more advanced email automation campaigns as well.
Besides, this tool comes with a good list of segmentation and automation options. These options allow you to manage subscribers easily. For example, you can make a rule that unsubscribes anyone from a particular list after they leave another.
AWeber Key Features & Advantages over MailerLite:
- Get strong analysis and reports on names of openers, clickers, web visitors, conversion, sales over time, subscriber growth, etc.
- Integration with Canva helps you generate stunning email marketing images without ever leaving your Aweber account.
- Build gorgeous email templates within a few seconds. Along with that, you can add custom fields to your templates as well.
- Allows you to tag your subscribers in order to deliver targeted emails to the appropriate audiences.
- Provides pre-written automated email campaigns that you can customize to your liking and start delivering messages in less than a minute.
- With a large selection of high-quality stock photos, you can make your emails stand out.
- Pricing is probably higher because it counts your monthly quota even for unsubscribed email addresses.
- Lags behind in terms of offering advanced features like built-in sophisticated automation, spam, and design testing.
The pricing plan of AWeber is divided into 2 categories:
- Free Plan: Includes 500 subscribers and a monthly sending limit of 3,000 emails. Features eCommerce solutions, sign-up forms, subscriber tagging, landing pages, etc.
- Pro Plan: Initial cost is $16.15/month for 500 contacts, paid yearly. But the cost rises to $146.15/month for 25K contacts. Includes webpage monitoring, transaction tracking, etc.
AWeber Support and User Reviews
AWeber stands out the most when it comes to delivering customer support to its users. All you need to do is check out their knowledge base. It comes with various articles and guides to getting started and using its most advanced features.
However, if your issues don’t resolve by surfing through its resources, then you can reach out to them via email. Also, they offer live chat support which can be more fruitful.
Moving on to the user reviews!
Users of Trustpilot rate 4.4 stars out of 5 to the Aweber which is based on the 75 reviews.
Similarly, on the basis of 606 real users, Aweber receives a 4.2/5 star rating according to the G2 Reviews.
To sum up, Aweber is a straightforward email marketing tool that comes with basically all the features you need. But because its premium plan is kind of expensive, it’s suitable for middle-sized businesses and enterprises.
However, it’s still unsuitable for huge large-scale businesses because it needs further advanced automation functions.
Mailchimp is the most popular email marketing tool and so one of the top MailerLite alternatives. It’s a powerful platform yet a simple-to-use marketing tool. It enables you to generate and send emails to your customers, as well as regular newsletters.
Additionally, you can conduct campaigns to reach a wider audience. Also, you get to make your campaign more appealing in many ways. Such as by creating emails, designing postcards, using the Google Ad network to target the right audience, etc.
Moreover, its prebuilt automation will remind you of abandoned cart shoppers. Along with that, you can re-engage lost customers, or cross-sell your products to generate more purchases.
Mailchimp Key Features of & Advantages over MailerLite:
- Produces real-time reports on audience analy500tics, campaign and revenue reporting, and more.
- Collect all of the information you need from your customers using embedded or popup forms.
- Use API or SMTP to send trigger-based messages to customers regarding transactions, purchases, and account activities.
- Allows you to monitor all of your marketing campaigns including emails and social media accounts.
- Provides you with various insights features such as campaign benchmarking, product recommendations, purchase likelihood, etc.
- Create segments and groupings for your audience to set up email for targeted groups.
- The free plan does not include email scheduling.
- It can suspend or terminate your account at any time without warning.
- Though it offers generous costs in freemium plans, prices soon rise once you need your email or subscriber count to rise.
In terms of pricing, Mailchimp offers four distinct plans, which are as follows:
- Free Plan: 500 contacts with a daily limit of 2000 email volumes. Plus, a website builder, marketing CRM, creative assistant, reporting, campaign insights, and more.
- Essentials Plan: $11/month. The monthly email sends are 10X the plan’s contact limit. It comes with 3 audiences, behavioral targeting, pre-built templates, etc.
- Standard Plan: $17/month. The monthly email sends are 12X the plan’s contact limit. It includes 5 audiences, audience data, social post scheduling, retargeting Ads, and more.
- Premium Plan: $299/month. The monthly email sends are 15X the plan’s contact limit. It comes with unlimited audiences, segmentation, comparison reporting, etc.
Mailchimp Support and User Reviews
The customer support of Mailchimp comes with various means and is pretty reliable. You can go to the “Help Center” to find step-by-step videos, tutorials, guides, FAQs, webinars, and more resources.
Furthermore, Mailchimp offers help through a variety of channels, including email, live chat, and even phone calls. As a result, if you can’t solve your problems using the resources provided by these sites, then you certainly rely on these platforms.
Let’s take a look at the Mailchimp reviews now!
According to the users of Trustpilot, Mailchimp scores 1.4/5 stars based on 471 customers.
G2 Reviews users, on the other hand, rates Mailchimp a 4.3 out of 5-star rating based on the feedback of 11916 real users.
To conclude, Mailchimp is great for you if you’re looking for an all-in-one solution for inbound campaigns and a CRM. Because it has features such as forms, landing pages, automated drip campaigns, etc.
Along with that, it’s ideal if you’re an eCommerce owner, blogger, nonprofit, or business owner. It’s a good option as it offers hundreds of integration to both popular and niche applications such as Zapier and WordPress.
ConverKit is another excellent email marketing service for capturing more leads. It offers email sign-up forms that allow visitors to subscribe to your website instantly. This will help you grow your subscriber base.
Its email designer, likewise, assists you in writing and designing emails. It has a variety of features, including a clean layout, fast content, instant images, clickable call-to-action buttons, and more. You can also choose from a variety of email themes and personalize them
Additionally, the foundation of your business is developing a solid relationship with your audience. As a result, you can offer your clients tailored emails and content. Or, create a customized email with an autoresponder like welcome emails to novices, and advanced content to established users.
ConvertKit Key Features & Advantages over MailerLite:
- Segment your audience based on their behavior and send personalized content to the targeted individuals at the right time.
- Create sophisticated, automated funnels with rules, conditions, RSS feeds, and other features.
- With its smart filter, you can easily exclude buyers from the product pitch.
- To assist you in starting to sell products, it includes eCommerce features like payment integration, tip jar, buy now button, etc.
- Subscriber graphs and statistics provide instant insight into which emails perform best.
- Build eye-catching landing pages in minutes with full customization to boost your email list.
- Bounce rate, geo-tracking, and other features are not included in the reports.
- The “cold” tag is automatically applied to inactive subscribers.
- Comes with limited customization options for the forms and email templates.
When it comes to cost, there are 3 pricing plans for ConvertKit:
- Free Plan: Free for up to 300 subscribers. Comes with unlimited landing pages, email broadcasts, subscriber tagging, list growth reporting, opt-in incentives, etc.
- Creator Plan: Costs $9/month for 300 subscribers and $25/month for 1000 subscribers; billed annually. Comes with migration, automated funnels, sequences, etc.
- Creator Pro Plan: Costs $25/month for 300 subscribers and $50/month for 1000 subscribers; billed annually. Includes newsletter referral system, advanced reporting, etc.
The best part is that if you buy any of these plans yearly, then you’ll get two months free.
ConvertKit Support and User Reviews
ConvertKit excels at customer service. Their customer assistance is available 24/7 and the majority of real users are pleased with their service. It includes a variety of materials, including on-demand courses, knowledge base, FAQs, tutorials, live training, and more.
It also offers community support, allowing you to connect with other creators and discuss your problems. Plus, constant support from its skilled teams via live chat and email is also possible. This enables you to immediately address even the most urgent issues and queries.
Going down to the reviews section!
According to the users of Trustpilot, ConvertKit has a rating of 3 out of 5 stars, given by17 real users.
Whereas, ConverKit receives a 4.4 out of 5-star rating from G2 Reviews users, based on the feedback of 150 users.
ConvertKit is a one-of-a-kind tool that is a relative newcomer to the world of email marketing. Basically, its targeted audience is professional bloggers, podcasters, course developers, digital creators, online enterprises, and much more.
Further, it focuses on simply assisting creators in connecting with their audience and earning a living. For example, it enables you to charge your customers for a copy of unique content or a newsletter. This also aids in the addition of a new cash stream. Thus, it’s undoubtedly one of the best alternatives to MailerLite.
ActiveCampaign is one of the best MailerLite alternatives. You can use this tool to create strong email automation. As a result, you can set up autoresponders for a series of messages. Such as welcome, thank you, registration successful, and so on to stay in touch right away.
In addition, it allows you to have complete control over your email marketing. You can simply send a one-time email to any of your customers on the list. Alternatively, it’s also possible to segment your audience to send tailored emails. Plus, you can even send emails in response to purchases, site visits, engagement, and more.
Furthermore, its marketing automation handles every aspect and keeps track of your contacts. You can quickly track contact engagement for certain tags, custom fields, analytics, and performance reporting.
ActiveCampaign Key Features & Advantages over MailerLite:
- Generates detailed reports on what’s working and what isn’t by utilizing the majority of your data.
- Add notifications from within your sales automation campaigns to notify your sales team when it’s time to follow up with your clients.
- Automate your workflow with one-of-a-kind experiences that help deals go through phases more quickly.
- Send dynamic emails that recognize where customers are in the purchase cycle and alert sales when leads are ready to engage and convert.
- Schedule emails to send at certain times and dates. For example, auto-emails on events, holidays, and birthdays.
- Offers 4 types of forms: Inline form, floating box, modal pop-up, and floating bar. Use any of these to expand your customer list.
- This tool is slow and not particularly user-friendly.
- ActiveCampaign’s data, despite being pretty thorough and providing sales insights, can be cluttered and difficult to use at times.
- Its on-site chat option is an add-on and not a standard element in its plans.
ActiveCampaign’s pricing is divided into 4 categories: Lite, Plus, Professional, and Enterprise. The price is determined by how many contacts you have. Thus, we’ve compiled a list of the costs of up to 500 contacts.
- Lite Plan: Costs $9/month, billed annually. Features newsletter distribution, email marketing, email templates, unlimited sending, in-depth reporting, GEO tracking, etc.
- Plus Plan: Costs $49/month, billed annually. Features landing pages, automation maps, built-in CRM, sales automation, conditional content, 25 users, SMS subscription, etc.
- Professional Plan: Costs $149/month, billed annually. Features split automation, one-to-one email automation, predictive sending, 50 users, SMS sending, etc.
- Enterprise Plan: Costs $159/month, billed annually. Features custom reports, social data, unlimited users, inbox preview, HIPAA compliance, and more.
ActiveCampaign Support and User Reviews
When it comes to customer support, ActiveCampaign offers a good service to its customers. It assures that customers can get straightforward contact. For which they provide live chat, email, and phone support as well.
Further, you can explore the knowledge base. They provide a lot of materials, instructions, and documentation to help you get started with their service.
They also analyze their customers’ needs and provide help accordingly. Furthermore, all plans include 14 days of free real-time chat with the support team.
Now, on to the ActiveCampaign user reviews!
According to the users of Trustpilot, ActiveCampaign receives 4.1 out of 5 stars, which is excellent. And this rating is based on the reviews of 563 real users.
Similarly, G2 Reviews users rate ActiveCampaign a 4.6 out of 5-star rating which is based on the opinions of 9838 genuine users.
In conclusion, ActiveCampaign is suitable for those site owners who need advanced automation and has huge customers to handle. It offers one of the most powerful automation tools. You can easily set up triggered campaigns, sales follow-ups, automated segmentation, and so on.
Moreover, it’s an advanced tool and definitely not beginner-friendly. Therefore, it takes a lot more work to look into what it has to offer, making it indeed work with experienced users only.
Moosend is the fastest email marketing software and is one of the worthy alternatives to MailerLite. It provides all the tools you need for your email marketing regardless of the size of your business.
Further, you can generate a plethora of condition combinations and segment your audience depending on their website or email activity. Such as previous purchases, abandoned items, etc. And on the basis of segments, you can send your customer highly relevant emails that stand out.
Besides, simplify your marketing tasks to achieve your goals with a single click. With Moosend’s powerful automation tools, you can save time and headaches while propelling your email marketing forward.
Moosend Key Features & Advantages over MailerLite:
- Create a professional newsletter using its easy-to-use drag & drop editor or use pre-made templates.
- Its insightful behavioral analytics gives you details about your subscribers to help you make decisions to optimize your email presence.
- Within a few minutes, you can move, crop, resize, group, add and edit any element to create gorgeous landing pages.
- The track opens, clicks, social shares, and unsubscribes to maximize your ROI (Return on Investment).
- Offers segmentation templates that speed things up to organize the list of subscribers, unsubscribers, or deleted contacts.
- Test for the spam and design that determines whether your email will pass all major email client’s spam filters.
- Few pre-designed email templates are available.
- Compared to other email marketing services, it has limited 3rd party integration.
You can use Moosend for free in its trial plan for 30 days. Here, you can try out all the features of Moosend for free. It offers unlimited emails, automation workflows, landing pages, forms, and much more.
Moreover, its premium plans come with 2 different packages: Pro, and Enterprise.
- Pro Plan: Costs $9/mo for up to 500 subscribers. Includes unlimited emails, automation workflows, landing pages, forms, SMTP service, and so on.
- Enterprise Plan: This is a custom plan where you can customize the number of subscribers. Includes account manager, priority support, SSO & SAML, dedicated IP, etc.
Moosend Support and User Reviews
The customer support of Moosend is pretty decent. You can go to its knowledge base to find a plethora of articles. It gives you a guide from the start of creating an account to getting started, addressing common issues, etc. Moreover, it has a video tutorial where you can get a clear guide on different topics.
Along with that, live chat, and email support are also available, where you can state your queries.
Further, check out the reviews of Moosend!
Moosend receives a 2.1/5 star rating according to the reviews of 23 genuine users of Trustpilot.
Meanwhile, users of G2 Reviews rate 4.7 stars out of 5 on the Moosend, which is excellent. This rating is evaluated by the feedback of 480 users.
Moosend email marketing tool is indeed one of the most affordable services. So, if you’re new to email marketing and have a limited budget, then this will be a great option to try. Because its pay-as-you-go option is the most cost-effective.
Moreover, its report features everything you need including click maps, geolocation, revenue generated by campaigns, email clients, etc. All these features are at a cheaper cost.
Sendinblue is yet another one of the most incredible MailerLite alternatives. It’s the most easy-to-use platform that includes all of the necessary marketing and sales features.
Furthermore, you can run marketing campaigns right away with this tool. For that, you can use its drag and drop builder to design and deliver stunning newsletters. Along with that, it lets you either build custom emails or provide a template library to choose from.
In addition, your transactional email messages can be set up, designed, engaged, and delivered. It also provides a variety of configuration options such as API, SMTP Relay, eCommerce plugins, or marketing automation.
Sendinblue Key Features & Advantages over MailerLite:
- Retarget your visitors to increase conversions.
- Segment your customer’s list into smaller groups on the basis of different categories, allowing you to tailor email content.
- Upload and organize all the details of customers in one place to strengthen your interaction.
- A real-time statistics dashboard, which includes openings, clicks, bounce reports, and other metrics, provides advanced insights.
- Its A/B testing strategy improves your performance by using data to determine the best of two ideas in your email.
- Allows you to send time-optimized emails at the perfect time with simply a click.
- To increase your customer list, create your own subscription forms and incorporate them into your posts, pages, and sidebars.
- Its free plan allows you to send 300 emails every day which might not be sufficient for a single day.
- Free and Lite Plans have limited features. Like domain metric features are only available on the most expensive plans.
- Includes a limited number of templates with basic designs.
Sendinblue offers 4 pricing options: Free, Lite, Premium, and Enterprise.
- Free Plan: Offers unlimited contacts, up to 300 emails per day, (1 user) chat, page tracking, SMS marketing, segmentation, email templates, reporting, etc.
- Lite Plan: Costs $25/month for 20,000 emails. There is no daily sending restriction, email support, A/B testing, sophisticated statistics are available, etc.
- Premium Plan: Initial cost for 20,000 emails is $65/month. Its features are marketing automation, Facebook ads, landing pages, multi-user access, phone assistance, etc.
- Enterprise Plan: To purchase this plan, you must first get a quote. It includes a custom email volume, priority sending, 20+ landing pages, 10+ users, priority support, etc.
Not to mention, the cost of each plan increases as the number of contacts increases.
Sendinblue Support and User Reviews
Sendinblue, according to several of its consumers, needs to enhance its customer service. Although it’s user-friendly and simple to use, it still has room for improvement in terms of customer care.
They provide chat, email, and phone assistance, but the services are not being delivered on time. However, you can check “Help Center” from their official website before contacting their support team. There, they provide you with various guides, articles, documents, and much more to solve minor issues yourself.
Now, let’s check the reviews of Sendinblue!
According to the reviews of 2849 users of Trustpilot, Sendinblue scores 4.4 stars out of 5 stars rating which is excellent.
Similarly, 1464 genuine users rate Sendinblue 4.5/5 stars according to the users of G2 Reviews.
Coming to an end, Sendinblue works for those users who are intending to opt for the cheaper tool. Hence, it’s a viable alternative if you’re looking for a cost-effective solution with automation, smart segmentation, live chat, and dynamic personalization.
Also, this tool is also suitable for eCommerce websites. It’s well-equipped for eCommerce including features like custom triggers based on purchase data, importing customer orders, etc. Also, it’s integrated with prominent platforms such as Shopify, WooCommerce, and Magento.
That’s all folks! We’ve arrived at the end of this article.
We’ve discussed the 7 best MailerLite alternatives for email marketing service. We hope you’ll agree with our list of alternatives to MailerLite.
Although the decision is yours, we recommend you to go with the GetResponse platform as it’s one of the best MailerLite alternatives. It comes with handy features and the most important marketing automation and segmentation feature.
Also, we’re hoping that this article helped you to find the best alternatives to MailerLite for 2022. If you’re using any of these tools on your website, then please share your experience below in the comment section.
In case you’ve any more queries, then feel free to ask us. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Also, share this article with your friends and colleagues.
Some of the links on this article/page are affiliate links. If you click on such an affiliate link and purchase the product, we’ll earn a specific percent commission from the seller. But it won’t at all affect the price you’ll pay.