Are you looking for the best Namecheap alternatives for 2022? Or searching for another domain and hosting service aside from Namecheap to host your website? Then, you’re in the right place.
Namecheap is one of the best-rated domain registration and web hosting service providers with millions of live websites. Not to mention that it serves as a source for most of your website’s requirements, from startup to success.
However, before choosing a domain and hosting company, it’s better to research the various Namecheap alternatives. As hosting is something you’ll work with for a more extended period on your website, changing it frequently can be challenging.
So, in this article, we’ll display to you a number of the most popular Namecheap alternatives that are currently available on the market.
Let’s get started!
What is the Namecheap Hosting?
Namecheap began in 2000 and is one of the fastest and leading web hosting companies that’ll help you launch your website seamlessly. It also provides you with the best domains and with the best services.
It’s also one of the popular hosting service providers available on the market. Whether it’s for personal or business use, Namecheap offers sufficient security and speed functions. So that you can have a high-traffic website without experiencing any interruptions.
Moreover, it provides various affordable hosting options, ranging from beginners to large businesses. Therefore, it’s a suitable hosting solution for small and established websites.
Besides, if you want to create a website with WordPress, then you’ll find it quite affordable. This is because it offers 30 days of free trial with no commitments. Also, you can install this quickly in under 90 seconds. And, your website will also have 99.9% uptime.
Meanwhile, talking about domain prices, it offers as low as $0.98 per year for .com. This also comes with a free 2-month email trial, free privacy protection worth $15, etc.
In addition, it also comes with channels of security, i.e., domain privacy service. A domain privacy protection service keeps domain owner contact information out of the public.
Namecheap is an SSL-certified company. You can protect your website’s customers against identity theft with encrypted connections. Also, Namecheap has a wide range of SSL certificates for single or multiple websites.
Other Features of The Namecheap Includes
- Free access to Namecheap’s Content Delivery Network (CDN). That’ll help cache and deliver your website content in record time from worldwide servers.
- You can also get access to your files through SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol). Also, time box access so you can safely share credentials with a friend.
- You can create and manage your WordPress websites from one dashboard with a single login.
- Also, get secure email hosting and share or sync emails, appointments, calendars, and tasks within your contacts.
- It offers one click to backup and restores all files from a simple interface.
- Seamless integration with apps like Site Maker, Supersonic CDN, FastVPN, Logo Maker, etc.
It looks like a perfect domain and hosting platform, right? But it may not be so for everyone! Let’s discuss why.
Why do you need Namecheap Alternatives?
Undoubtedly, Namecheap is one of the best domain and hosting services available out there in the market. However, there’re plenty of other hosting services that are just as good, and many fit better than you think.
Although you can host your WordPress website free with Namecheap for 1 month. However, you’ll have to pay a comparatively high price if you want to continue. Also, you’ll not get to use most of the services with the EasyWP Starter plan.
For instance, you’ll not get free CDN or SSL, as well as no uptime guarantee in the EasyWP Starter plan. To access those services, you’ll have to upgrade to EasyWP Turbo or EasyWP Supersonic plan.
Also, pricing is comparatively cheaper if you talk about a shared hosting plan. But you’ll not get auto backups in the Stellar plan. Therefore, you’ll need to upgrade to Stellar Plus or Stellar Business to get auto backups.
Moreover, Namecheap.com only scores 4.4/5 (11105 reviews) according to Trustpilot’s TrustScore. Likewise, if you check the reviews for the G2 search, it scores 4.4/5 (5 reviews). In comparison to other hosting service providers, it’s comparatively less.
However, you don’t need to worry! Several other excellent hosting service providers meet your hosting requirements. We’ll list out all of the Namecheap alternatives and see the comparison between them.
Let’s start now.
Are you new to website-making and want to create a website of your own? Then, check our detailed and comprehensive article on how to make a website.
9 Best Namecheap Alternatives for 2022
Here, we’ll review some of the top Namecheap alternatives. Also, we’ll look at their features. So, check all the details of the domain and hosting service lists and select the one that best suits your requirements.
GoDaddy is the most popular domain registration service provider and is the best alternative for Namecheap. They have more than 59 million registered domains all around the world. In addition, they provide various services like hosting services, email services, and more.
Also, GoDaddy helps you find the right domain among a large pool of domain names. As it’s pretty easy to search for the domains with its own domain generator tool. After you search for the domain, you’ll get to choose from 509 popular and premium domains like .app, .co, .net, .org, and more.
In addition, you’ll get excellent features with hosting plans. You’ll get fast and reliable server performance via server locations in the US, Europe, and Asia. Furthermore, the Economy plan is great for portfolio sites, blogs, and more.
GoDaddy Features and Advantages over Namecheap
- It offers a 99.99% uptime guarantee. However, you can claim a discount in case of any server downtime.
- Aside from that, you can also auction your domain names on the website if you want to become a domain reseller.
- You’ll get a free domain on purchasing any hosting plan.
- 1 click purchase option in case you want to increase CPU, RAM, or storage.
- In addition, you can have an all-in-one experience via GoDaddy Website builder, hosting, and domain purchase services.
- Furthermore, you can boost the SEO of your website using GoDaddy Insight, a smart learning system that caters to the site’s performance.
- Moreover, you get free email services with all hosting plans. However, the email volume varies according to the hosting plans.
Cons of GoDaddy
- Expensive domain renewal charges.
- Extra charges for SSL and WHOIS (Internet record listing of domain owner) privacy.
It offers many domains at reasonable prices. It starts from $11.99 to register for .com, $4.99 for .cloud, $9.99 for .blog, and $9.99 for .buzz for the first year.
Likewise, GoDaddy also provides plans for web hosting. Let’s check them out below:
|Monthly Initial Cost with a 3-year term||$3.99||$5.99||$7.99||$12.99|
|No of Websites||1||1||10||25|
|Free WordPress Install||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
GoDaddy Support and reviews
You’ll get support services from an award-winning support team 24/7/365. GoDaddy provides excellent customer service without queuing for long hours. Also, they offer a global phone number with respective active hours.
Aside from that, you can chat with the sales and support team 24/7. You can find a FAQ section that answers the most sought queries.
GoDaddy has an excellent rating from over 34,000 users in Trustpilot. They have a score of 4.5 stars out of 5. You can read the full reviews here.
Also, GoDaddy scores 3.9 out of 5 in the G2 review from 747 registered users. You can read the full reviews here.
Summing up, GoDaddy is also on the list of best Namecheap alternatives in terms of domain registration.
As per the DomainState report, the total number of registration as of now is 65,073,576. Whereas, Namecheap has only 11,839,297 domains registered. Godaddy wins the popularity contest against Namecheap. You can check the recent number of registration here.
Additionally, GoDaddy has many features to be the best alternative to Namecheap hosting service. For example, it provides a very user-friendly customer panel mainly for beginners. As well as offers free WHOIS privacy packages for one year.
In a nutshell, if you’re a beginner and want user-friendly website builder tools with a bit more price, then GoDaddy is the one for you.
IONOS Domains is the domain name provider and web hosting platform that focuses on small and medium-sized businesses. They manage over 8 million customer contracts and host over 12 million domains in the US and Europe.
In addition, there are tons of domain extensions you can choose from. Also, you’ll get to purchase at very cheap prices starting from $0.8 yearly. Furthermore, you can get professional emails based on your domain and up to 10,000 subdomains. Domain lock allows the safety of your domain to be transferred by unauthorized users.
Moreover, their extensive product range offers a best-in-class app, server, or service. Whether building an online presence by securing a domain, building a website, moving back-office processes to the cloud, etc. It’s all a piece of cake with IONOS Domain.
IONOS Domains Features and Advantages over Namecheap
- It offers one free Wildcard SSL certificate on your initial contract. This helps to protect not only your domain name as well as all of the related subdomains.
- Also, domain transfer is free with the IONOS domain. You only need to pay the renewal price later.
- Features a professional email address connected to your domain with 2GB of mailbox space to start.
- Offers up to 10,000 domains to customize and structure your website.
- It comes with a domain transfer lock that ensures your domain cannot be transferred by unauthorized third parties.
- Also, you can register a domain for up to 5 years. And comes with a redemption period, so your domain will not be registered by someone the moment your contract ends.
- You can keep your project online with 99.9% uptime and a geo-redundant hosting service. So, your data is mirrored in 2 data centers and your hosting is uninterrupted even during maintenance and outages.
Cons of IONOS Domains
- Limited customer support for non-registered users.
- Account registration is allowed in a limited number of countries.
IONOS Domains Pricing
You can get popular domains at a cheap price from IONOS Domains. Just for $1 as a starting price you can get .com, .org, .net, and .biz yearly.
IONOS Domain comes with 3 pricing plans in web hosting. They are:
|Monthly Initial Cost||$4||$0.50||$8|
|No of Websites||1||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Site Malware Protection||–||–||Yes|
IONOS Domains Support and reviews
While talking about IONOS Domain support, it’s available free of charge. However, connection charges can vary when calling from outside the area, abroad, or from a mobile phone. This depends on your specific phone plan.
With IONOS Domain, you’ll have 24/7 customer support available on all its plans. You can tell about your issues online, and customer support will offer you solutions. They’ll also provide contact options to get you in touch with the right expert for your problems.
Moreover, you can visit the IONOS help center. There, you’ll find instructions and information about their products and services.
Meanwhile, when you check the review on Trustpilot, IONOS has 4.1-star ratings out of 5 evaluated by 14,470 real users. You can also check the recent reviews here.
Similarly, you can find 3.7-star ratings out of 5 for IONOS Domain in G2 Reviews. Which is evaluated by 120 users. Check the recent reviews here.
Summing up, IONOS Domains is a good choice for a small business that wants to create a website with many tools and functionalities.
Additionally, IONOS Domains offers a free domain for the first year in all of its hosting plans. Whereas Namecheap doesn’t include any free domain name in all plans. It also comes with flexible plans for both Linux and Windows at affordable prices with tons of features.
In addition, pricing is comparatively cheaper if you talk about domain services. You can get 2GB of mailbox space in your professional email. Also, customize and structure your website with 10,000 subdomains. Furthermore, one-click activation connects your domain with email and hosting. These additional domain features are absent in Namecheap.
So. If you’re looking for one of the fully-featured Namecheap alternatives at a low price, then IONOS Domain is the one for you.
DreamHost is one of the best Namecheap alternatives. Using this, you can host your website on a high-performance server. Also, it’s a reliable, lightning-fast hosting solution optimized for WordPress.
Whether you’re starting a blog, small business, or eCommerce, using DreamHost makes it easier to build and manage a website. You’ll also get access to thousands of beautiful themes and powerful plugins to customize your website. Moreover, it works with WordPress around the clock to keep your website safe with frequent auto-updates.
Furthermore, it’s an ideal starting point for dedicated hosting that comes with tons of reliable hosting features. Its dedicated servers use the most up-to-date hardware and software to ensure that your website is always up and running.
DreamHost Key Features & Advantages over Namecheap
- It comes with either HDD or SSD hard drives for lightning-fast loading times.
- You can also use your server resources as you like without sharing.
- Also, manage everything from one place, like entire root and shell access (SSH), for maximum control. Or reboot or power cycle your server whenever it’s needed.
- There’s no limit to the number of traffic your site can receive in fully-managed dedicated server hosting.
- Jetpack is pre-installed for free. It’s a WordPress plugin that supercharges your website with upgrades like downtime monitoring, brute force protection, etc.
- Offers free DreamHost Automated Migration plugin with any of its WordPress hosting plans. So that you can transfer your website quickly and easily.
- You’ll also get unlimited bandwidth for your websites. Therefore, you’ll not be charged extra for any number of your website visitors.
- Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate is pre-installed. As a result, data between you and your visitors are always safe.
Cons of DreamHost
- It provides a hosting service for only 1 website with all the plans.
- No CDN service on the basic plan of managed WordPress hosting.
- The cost is too high if you want to go with a managed hosting solution.
This hosting platform comes with 2 shared hosting options you can choose from. Let’s check them below.
|Shared Hosting Plans||Shared Starter||Shared Unlimited|
|Starting Price Per Month||$1.99||$2.99|
|Auto WordPress Migration||Free||Yes|
DreamHost Support and User Reviews
While discussing the support of DreamHost, it provides adequate support to its users. Because it offers WordPress dedicated 24/7 ticket and live chat support with all of its pricing plans. Whereas you’ll get phone support callbacks on all the plans. However plus plan has only 3 callbacks, and the pro plan has only 5.
Also, you’ll find support from the knowledge base section, where you’ll find answers to common issues, answer FAQs, etc. Also, the experts of DreamHost always work quickly to resolve any problems. Hence, you’ll get adequate support for DreamHost’s customer service.
When you check out the reviews on Trustpilot, it gets 4.8 stars out of 5, which is an excellent review. 2672 genuine customers have rated that. You can check recent reviews here.
Likewise, you can check the reviews on G2 reviews; it gets 3.7-star out of the 5-star ratings. This is based on the feedback of 75 customers, which is also quite acceptable. Also, check recent reviews here.
DreamHost offers beginner website owners a great starting place. Their shared hosting plan provides a user-friendly interface and flexible option that’ll fit your needs. Also, it offers robust features like SSL certificates and professional email addresses for free in the shared hosting plan.
Like EasyWP from Namecheap, DreamHost has DreamPress, managed WordPress hosting. They offer excellent speed with a built-in caching system. In addition, you can migrate the WordPress website for free along with 24/7 dedicated WordPress support.
In addition, it’s also an excellent website builder, thanks to its intuitive drag-and-drop website builders. You can choose from one of many pre-built templates and customize it to get started. Besides this, DreamHost offers advanced features like real-time SEO suggester built right into WP Website Builder.
Another best thing is that DreamHost allows you to pay for hosting monthly. Additionally, it has a 97-day money-back guarantee.
So, if you’re looking for a trustworthy Namecheap alternative, then DreamHost is the one. The WordPress foundation itself also recommends it. You can be assured that it’s one of the best places to host WordPress websites.
Cloudways is also one of the best Namecheap alternatives available in the market for managed hosting. It’s the most well-managed WordPress hosting service provider. They’re also been trusted by more than 250,000 small businesses, agencies, and individual websites for over a decade.
Besides, it comes with all the necessary features you’ll need for better performance. For instance, SSD disks offer maximum speed and reliability than traditional disks, accommodating modern websites’ demands.
Best of all, it’s a cPanel alternative that everyone can use, from developers to beginners. Also, Cloudways is a visual website management platform that takes half as long and has half the number of clicks as cPanel.
Cloudways Key Features & Advantages over Namecheap
- Using WordPress Migration Plugin, you can migrate as many WordPress websites as you want without incurring any costs.
- Features IP Whitelisting that’ll whitelist IP addresses and get unregistered access over multiple networks through SSH and SFTP.
- It has a built-in cache mechanism including Varnish, Memcached, and Redis that enhances the speed of your WordPress website.
- Also, it supports PHP 5.6 and the latest version of PHP 8.0. So, you can test the compatibility and switch versions accordingly.
- Breeze is the in-house developed cache plugin pre-installed with WordPress websites for better performance.
- A separate staging area is provided to you. So that you can experiment with any application updates without disturbing your live website.
- CloudwaysBot is the intelligent assistant that keeps you updated with the health insights of your web app and cloud server.
- All the Cloudways hosted servers are protected by OS-level firewalls. And that filters out dangerous traffic and keeps intruders out.
Cons of Cloudways
- You’ll not get a free domain and email in any plans.
- It offers only 3 days of the trial period, comparatively less.
Cloudways comes with 5 pricing plans in managed hosting. They are as follows:
|Plan Features||1st Plan||2nd Plan||3rd Plan||4th Plan||5th Plan|
|Starting Price Per Month||$12||$26||$50||$96||$160|
Cloudways Support and User Reviews
It has outstanding customer service, with excellent 24/7/365 support. Also, users have praised the services. Moreover, the Cloudways support is divided into 3 parts: Standard Support, Advanced Support add-on, and Premium Support add-on.
The standard support is free and includes 24/7/365 access to live chat guidance. You can get this support through any operation on the Cloudways platform. Also, every request is routed to a specifically trained support team member.
Whereas, if you’re looking for a speed-up response time, then go for the advanced support add-on. However, you’ll need to pay $100 monthly as starting price to go for an advanced support add-on. Likewise, the premium support add-on costs $500 monthly and is suitable for large organizations and businesses,
It also has a comprehensive information hub, i.e., a knowledge base. That provides you with information about anything related to the platform and services.
Meanwhile, if you check Trustpilot user reviews, Cloudways has 4.7-star ratings out of 5, which is excellent. And these reviews are evaluated by its 1274 customers. You can check the recent review here.
Similarly, in G2 reviews, Cloudways scores 4.8-star out of 5-star ratings. Also, it’s evaluated by 248 real users. You can also check the recent review here.
Cloudways’ simple and straightforward user interface makes customizing easier. Also, you can launch a cloud server without getting caught in documentation or stuck debugging error messages. It comes with all the server-optimization tools, so you’ll never have to deal with poor manual package installations.
Moreover, SSH and SFTP access on Cloudways is just a click away. So you can stay in the flow while working in your native environment by securely accessing your applications via the command line.
Additionally, Cloudways managed hosting is comparatively cheaper than the WordPress hosting plan of Namecheap which is EasyWP. With Cloudways, you’ll get 25GB storage even in the basic managed hosting plan. Whereas, Namecheap offers only 20GB storage with EasyWP Starter.
Moreover, Cloudways offers a free SSL certificate and CDN with all the plans as well as free migration. However, you’ll need to upgrade to EasyWP Turbo or EasyWP Supersonic plans to get those extra features.
In addition, their managed web hosting platform is built to run WordPress optimally, ensuring better website performance and user experience. Therefore, it’s one of the best Namecheap alternatives.
5. Liquid Web
Liquid Web is another good alternative to Namecheap hosting that offers tailored solutions for your WordPress website. Also, they provide a complete WordPress solution via their in-house Digital Commerce Cloud Platform called Nexcess.
In addition, you’ll be overwhelmed by the setup environment they offer. You can choose the setup environment between Windows or Linux (both managed and unmanaged). Furthermore, the HIPAA/PCI certifications ensure the safety of your data.
Liquid Web Key Features & Advantages over Namecheap
- You’ll get full access to both the database and the server.
- You also get a staging website. Because it’s essential to test your website before going live.
- Also, the developer will have access to tools like SSH, Git, and WP-CLI on any website you order.
- In addition, with the managed WordPress hosting, you’ll get automatic plugin updates and image optimization plugins to boost page speeds.
- For best performance, it’s built with the latest technology such as PHP7, SSL, and NGINX.
- WooCommerce Automated Testing is a service that runs nightly tests to ensure that everything is working in order.
- Moreover, every managed hosting solution includes Beaver Builder Lite, iThemes Security Pro, and iThemes Sync for free.
Cons of Liquid Web
- The number of websites is limited in all plans.
- You need to register your domain separately.
- Most data centers are US/Europe and no data centers in Asia-Pacific.
Liquid Web Pricing
For managed WordPress hosting, Liquid web provides the following pricing plans.
|Monthly Initial Cost||$13.30||$55.30||$76.30||$104.30||$209.30||$384.30||$699.30|
|iThemes Security Pro & iThemes Sync||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Liquid Web Support and User Reviews
Liquid Web offers an excellent support team with trained staff. Also, they provide support for over 25,000 servers and 30,000 plus customers daily. In addition, the support from certified technicians will for sure make your hosting experience stress-free.
Furthermore, you can have a live chat with the support team, which is 24/7 online. The hosting service provider gives a 59 seconds response guarantee on the phone, chat, or help desk. Aside from all of that, the FAQ sections can have the answer to your queries.
When you check out the reviews on Trustpilot, it gets 4.6 stars out of 5, which falls in the excellent category of the review platform. This rating is aggregated from 656 authentic users. You can check recent reviews here.
Similarly, you can check out the review on G2 reviews; it gets a 4.4-star out of the 5-star ratings. It’s based on 83 registered users. Also, check recent reviews here.
To sum up, Liquid Web is another best hosting service provider for your WordPress needs, along with a managed WordPress hosting solution.
Moreover, Liquid Web outperforms Namecheap in terms of customer service, full scalability, advanced security, additional disk space, and bandwidth. It provides top-notch uptime, round-the-clock support, and dedication to adding new features. Therefore, it’s for someone who wants a rock-solid foundation to build a website.
So, Liquid Web offers you tons of functionality to fulfill any of your website requirements. Although its price is a bit higher in comparison to Namecheap, it’s best suited for business than for individual users. But, individual users can also host the website if money is not the issue.
In the case of managed WordPress hosting, both Liquid Web and EasyWP (Namecheap managed WordPress hosting) have close features. However, you’ll get to host a single WordPress site with unlimited email accounts in Liquid Web’s cheapest plan, Spark. Also, you’ll get iThemes Security Pro which provides an extra layer of security to your WordPress site.
Therefore, Liquid Web is one of the most acceptable Namecheap alternatives.
Kinsta is another better Namecheap alternatives hosting platform that also comes with a managed WordPress hosting plan. It exclusively offers high-end CPUs and global availability, thanks to Google’s C2 machines. You can also see performance improvements from 30% up to 200%.
Moreover, you can choose from 29 data centers worldwide to store your content close to your website visitors, as Google Cloud powers it. Also, its CDN provider, Cloudflare, has a network that spans almost 200 cities in more than 100 countries. Plus, it’s available at no extra cost in the Kinsta plan.
In addition, you can track critical data for each of your websites like response time, caching, or band with usages. With Kinta’s complementary AMP tool, you can identify problematic plugins and performance issues.
Kinsta Key Features & Advantages over Namecheap
- Features custom design performance monitoring tool Kinsta APM to identify performance issues slowing down your website.
- You can take advantage of SSLs and quickly secure your root domains with an unlimited number of subdomains. All thanks to Kinsta’s Cloudflare integration.
- Also, detect and block DDoS attacks immediately with IP-based and firewall protection.
- All sites hosted in Kinsta support HTTP/3 with significant improvements for performance, security, and reliability.
- Kinsta also features NGINX, LXD containers, PHP 8.0, and MariaDB for lightning-fast performance.
- MyKinsta tool manages the cache, debugs, sets up redirects, geolocation, switches to CDN, and more with a button click.
- It allows you to add unlimited colleagues or clients with granular access settings. Also, customize your existing development workflow.
Cons of Kinsta
- You’ll need to pay extra if you’re over the limit of storage, CDN, and monthly visitors.
- If you’re adding a subdomain, you’ll need to upgrade your packages. Because every subdomain will be considered as a domain.
- You only get to install WordPress on this hosting platform.
Kinsta offers 5 pricing plans. They’re as below:
|Hosting Plan Features||Starter||Pro||Business 1||Business 2||Business 3|
|Monthly Initial Cost||$30||$60||$100||$200||$300|
|Free Premium Migrations||1||2||3||3||3|
Kinsta Support and User Experience
With Kinsta, you’ll get the 24/7 help and support you need from the best-in-class support staff. The Kinsta team comprises experts, developers, and engineers who will assist you regardless of your technical background. Also, they provide support in multiple languages like Spanish, French, Italian, and Portuguese.
You can simply use the Kinsta dashboard to chat with the support team to contact customer service. However, it can only forward you to queries through email.
It also comes with a help center and a knowledge base section. Where you can find answers to your most basic queries, FAQs, etc. After everything, it’s an excellent platform to host your WordPress website.
You can also see the proof in their reviews and ratings. Let’s check them below.
Kinsta receives 4.4-star ratings out of 5 evaluated by 484 real users. Also, Kinsta is popular for its decent support and speed, as per user reviews. You can check the recent reviews here.
Likewise, as per the G2 search report, Kinsta receives 4.7 stars out of 5 as per the evaluation of 330 Kinsta users. Check the recent Kinsta review here.
Kinsta is one of the best-managed hosting service providers for WordPress websites. Whether you run a website, online shop, agency, or enterprise, Kinsta offers top performance. Aside from that, you’ll get an edge on customer support with Kinsta over EasyWP by Namecheap.
Talking about managed WordPress hosting, Kinsta has some advantages over Namecheap’s EasyWP. You can get a free CDN and migrate your WordPress website. In addition, the staging feature lets you test your website without disturbing the live website.
Additionally, it also provides several functionalities like speed-based infrastructure built on the best of What Google offers. Like Google Cloud platform’s premium tier network and finest C2 machines. That’s lacking in Namecheap.
Moreover, it’s powered by the Google Cloud platform and supported by WordPress experts. Kinsta offers innovative solutions for setting up and managing a WordPress multisite network as simply as possible.
So, if you’re looking for fully-featured Namecheap alternatives for business and enterprise websites, then Kinsta is the one for you.
Bluehost is a popular web hosting company that’s an excellent alternative to Namecheap hosting. With over 19 years of experience, it’s one of the oldest hosting service providers in the market. In fact, it powers more than 2 million websites worldwide.
Moreover, it includes a marketing bundle, which helps you manage company reviews and get visitor activity information from a single dashboard. You’ll also get complete control over your SEO, online traffic, social media account, and more.
Furthermore, they provide a very optimized hosting experience for a WordPress website. You’ll get to experience excellent features like one-click WordPress install, auto-updates, etc. Also, you’ll get dedicated 24/7 WordPress hosting support for resolving any issues. Plus, they’re the official WordPress partner for more than 10 years and are recommended by WordPress.org.
Bluehost Key Features & Advantages over Namecheap
- Features Google Ads match credit up to $150 on your first campaign.
- You can also list your local business online, including its location and hours of operation with Google My Business. This helps you to connect with customers in your area quickly.
- Plus, every hosting package includes more than 200 edge servers worldwide.
- Quickly transfer your website to Bluehost from any other website easily.
- Also, domain managers make it easy to update, transfer, manage, and purchase their domain in one spot.
- It also offers parked domains, where customers can park multiple domains to simplify safekeeping or for future website ideas.
- With a MySQL database, you can store essential website files and visitors’ information crucial for your website’s performance and operation.
- Offers multi-server management in VPS hosting. So, you can add more VPS, shared, or dedicated hosting services to your account and manage them in one place.
Cons of Bluehost
- Automated backup is not included in the basic and plus plan of shared hosting.
- Spam experts for email are not available in the basic plan of WordPress hosting.
Bluehost offers 4 pricing plans for shared hosting. Let’s check them below:
|Plan Features||Basic||Plus||Choice Plus||Pro|
|Initial Cost monthly||$3.45||$5.45||$5.45||$13.95|
|Free SSL||–||–||–||Positive SSL|
|Free Domain||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|
|Automated Backups||–||–||Included 1st Year||Yes|
Bluehost Support and User Reviews
Bluehost’s professional support team provides 24/7 support, no matter what kind of question you have. All of its plans feature chat support. You can also use the Bluehost dashboard to chat with the support team.
Additionally, it has a knowledge base section where you can find answers to FAQs, minor issues, etc.
While checking various report statistics, Bluehost scores 3-star ratings out of 5 that 2220 real users evaluate. You can check the recent review here.
Similarly, according to the G2 search report, Bluehost scores 3.6-star out of 5 stars as per the evaluation of 218 users. Check the recent review of Bluehost here.
Bluehost offers everything your website needs from start-up to success. Also, it’s built for the best results and optimizes with design freedom, marketing tools, analytics, and scalable growth.
With Bluehost, if you’re a beginner, you’ll benefit from a highly user-friendly hosting service provider. It comes with a website builder in all shared hosting plans for free. Which includes WordPress integration, drag-and-drop functionality, and AI-Driven templates. Which is lacking in Namecheap.
As the shared hosting plans of Bluehost are managed, you don’t need to worry about server management and platform patches. When you buy a Bluehost shared hosting package, it also includes an SSL certificate, the domain name in choice plus, and pro plans.
Without a doubt, with Bluehost, it’s well worth the money spent that’ll make a profitable investment on your website.
InMotion Hosting is another excellent alternative for Namecheap hosting for your WordPress website. This hosting service provides excellent tools like a free site migrator, premium plugins, SSL certifications, and more.
In addition, their dedicated servers provide speed and create value for your website. You’ll get fully managed cPanel servers with the latest hardware. Also, they offer superior DDoS protection with a 99.99% uptime network for security.
Furthermore, you can start your web hosting company and sell domains585 registered users evaluate it with the help of InMotion. They offer an exclusive discount offer to new customers. In addition, you can sell dedicated IP hostings, WordPress hostings, and more.
InMotion Hosting Key Features & Advantages over Namecheap
- You’ll get unlimited email accounts for most of their packages. This feature is handy if your website consistently requires a lot of emails.
- InMotion hosting has a fantastic money refund policy. You can claim your refunds up to 90 days after purchase.
- Also, you’ll be able to build your website using the provided website building software.
- You can quickly transfer WordPress sites using the free migration tool offered by the service provider.
- In addition, InMotion offers one of the fastest WordPress hosting in the market. They outperform most hosting services in WordPress hosting.
- Furthermore, you’ll get a free domain on hosting packages in InMotion.
Cons of InMotion
- You only get to host 2 websites in the WP Core plan.
- Only 10 email addresses are in the basic plan.
- Costly renewable prices in hosting packages.
InMotion Hosting Pricing
With InMotion Hosting shared plans, you’ll have 4 purchase plans. They’re as follows:
|No of Websites||2||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
InMotion Support and User Reviews
InMotion provides an impressive collection of over 5000 articles and guides to support their customers. Also, these guides are categorized as product guides, website tutorials, DNS (Domain Name Setup) info, and many more.
Additionally, you can contact them via email, or phone, or have a live chat with the support team. Their support team is available 24/7/365. Also, you can create and submit a support ticket for ongoing issues with their services.
InMotion hosting in Trustpilot has a 4.4-star out of 5 stars. It’s evaluated by 585 registered users. Check out the recent reviews here.
The service provider also scores an excellent 4.2-stars out of 5 in G2 reviews. In addition, the score is an average of 51 reviews from verified users. Also, you can see the latest reviews here.
Summing up, InMotion is an excellent choice if you want to create a specialized website with many tools and functionalities.
InMotion comparatively has a higher price, but it offers 100GB of core storage in a basic plan. Whereas Namecheap only provides 20GB in its basic plan.
While both InMotion hosting and Namecheap come with a good selection of features and freebies with their plans. But, with InMotion, all shared and WordPress hosting plans have free domains for the 1st year.
Also, all shared plans in InMotion come with free Spam Experts, and a free BoldGrid website builder. Also, you’ll get a free site staging area, free CDN, free JetPack, and auto backups. These features are absent in EasyWP hosting plans. At the same time, Namecheap offers auto backups via cPanel for free with premium packages only.
Best of all, the InMotion hosting plan provides a 90-day money-back guarantee, which is way more than the 30-day money-back guarantee of Namecheap.
HostGator is another viable alternative solution to Namecheap for shared hosting. This hosting service has been in business for over 20 years with all the experience for a seamless hosting experience.
Also, HostGator provides a secured website restore feature called CodeGuard. CodeGuard secures your WordPress website with automatic daily backups. In addition, you can monitor the website for threats, restore options from the last backup, and email alerts for suspicious activities.
Furthermore, you can become a reseller and create your hosting packages. HostGator provides a powerful WHM (Web Host Manager) to manage cPanel and server configurations. Aside from that, you’ll also get a free WHMCS ( Web Host Manager Complete Solution) software for billing purposes.
HostGator Key Features & Advantages over Namecheap
- It claims to offer a 99.99% uptime guarantee and ensures your website stays up.
- Integrates with SpamAssassin to prevent unwanted spam on your website.
- You’ll also have unlimited email aliases in all hosting plans, along with 25 mailing lists.
- Plus, shared web hosting clients get up to a $150 matching Google Ads advertising credit added to their Ads account.
- Offers an eCommerce website builder that provides management tools for inventory, shipping, taxes, and more.
- HostGator also guarantees 45-day money back if you don’t want to continue further.
- It comes with tons of unique themes to start your website quickly with WordPress.
Cons of HostGator:
- You’ll need to pay for hosting costly renewals.
- It only provides a limited number of websites that you can host, even in the Business plan.
- Plus, there’s no staging area to test the upgrades on your website.
This hosting service provider offers 3 pricing plans for shared hosting. They’re as follows:
|Plan Features||Hatchling Plan||Baby Plan||Business Plan|
|No of Websites||Single||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Free WordPress/cPanel website transfer||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Free Upgrade To Positive SSL||–||–||Included|
|Free SEO Tool||–||–||Included|
HostGator Support and User Reviews
When it comes to the support of HostGator, it provides 24/7/365 support in all of its plans. You’ll also get live chat support as well as phone call support. If you prefer to write out your issues, then you can also email them.
The best part is, that you can tweet them at HG Support for any assistance or help you’ll need. It also has a separate Help Portal for quick access to several knowledge bases and documentation. You can also check their blog to learn more about HostGator.
So you can see that HostGator provides good customer support service.
Meanwhile, when you check the review on Trustpilot, HostGator has 3.7-star ratings out of 5 evaluated by 1770 real users. You can also check the recent reviews here.
Similarly, you can find 3.5-star ratings out of 5 for HostGator in G2 Reviews. Which is evaluated by 144 users. Check the recent reviews here.
In short, HostGator is also one of the reasonable hosting services for your WordPress website. It’s best known for its high uptime, ensuring that your website is accessible 24/7.
In addition, HostGator offers features like unmetered bandwidth in shared plans which is missing in EasyWP. Also, the one-click WordPress install feature comes in handy if you don’t have a hardcore technical background.
Besides, another cool feature is you’ll get $150 worth of Google Ads credit in HostGator which is missing in Namecheap’s EasyWP.
Also, HostGator provides extra services that are the main reason for being the best Namecheap alternative. For example, cloud hosting, application hosting, and windows hosting are just a few, to name some.
Moreover, it comes with a website builder in every hosting package. It offers tons of themes and an image library not available in Namecheap. This eventually makes HostGator one of the dependable hosting alternatives to Namecheap.
Namecheap is probably the best hosting solution for every type of website. With the extensive features and user-friendly nature of WordPress, you can build pretty much everything. However, there are many situations where one of the Namecheap alternatives might suit you better.
So, are you confused about which one is the best alternative among the mentioned?
Here’s the fact, there’s no claim that one platform is better than the other one. The platform depends on what type of solution you’ll need for building your website.
Also, we’ve mentioned the advantages of some Namecheap alternatives along with their cons.
Generally, you need to have a specific reason for choosing a hosting service. If you don’t see any importance or need in choosing anything apart from Namecheap, then you should probably stick with it.
That’s all, folks! This is the list of the best Namecheap alternatives domain and hosting services for your website. We hope you’ll agree with our list of the best Namecheap alternatives.
Feel free to share your experience if you’re using any of these platforms. Also, comment with your suggestions and queries about the best Namecheap alternatives domain and hosting platforms. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Some of the links on this article/page are affiliate links. If you click on such an affiliate link and purchase the product, we’ll earn a specific percent commission from the seller. But it won’t at all affect the price you’ll pay.