Are you on the hunt for the best WordPress themes for therapists and counsellors? If yes, then you’ve arrived at the right space.
Crafting a professional-looking website is one of the best approaches to promoting your services as a therapist. Considering that it aids in building your credibility and brand from the minute a visitor arrives.
Fortunately, there are a handful of WordPress themes that greatly simplify the process of creating an effective website.
Yet, choosing the ideal WordPress theme for your therapy website can be tricky. And sorting through all the choices can be daunting.
Hence, we’ve compiled the best WordPress themes for therapists and counselors that’ll help your website soar.
So, let’s dig in!
Things to Look for While Choosing the Themes for Therapists & Counsellors
Your website is one of the precious spaces where you can share your story as a therapist and counsellor. And start earning the viewer’s trust. Also, it serves as a forum for clearing up prevalent misconceptions about therapy and counseling.
So, a well-designed theme can greatly influence how effective and user-friendly your therapeutic website turns up. Thus, it’s essential to take into account several crucial elements while choosing the WordPress theme. Such as those listed below.
- Most WordPress themes provide plenty of prebuilt templates. So, ensure your chosen theme has a precise template for therapists and counsellors.
- Look out for themes with ample customization possibilities. This helps you tailor your therapy website to your specific needs and preferences.
- Make sure it lets you include your opening hours and contact information. For that, check the Google Map integration.
- Check to see if there are any service areas on your homepage. This enables you to provide a concise description of what you do.
- Supports popular plugins so you can expand the functionality of your website as needed. Such as, adding testimonials, scheduling sessions, etc.
On top of that, ensure your theme settings are clear and user-friendly so you can manage and use them with ease. For more information, read our article on how to pick the ideal WordPress theme.
Having said that, let’s proceed to the list of the best WordPress themes for therapists and counsellors.
15 Best WordPress Themes for Therapists & Counsellors 2023
Here, we’ve compiled a handpicked list of the best WordPress themes for therapists and counsellors. Along with their respective characteristics, features, and cost. Explore each theme cautiously to make the best deal.
Kadence is one of the best multipurpose WordPress themes for therapists and counsellors. It’s designed for blazing-fast performance and is packed with a handful of trendy features. This makes crafting your therapy site way too joyful.
On top of that, you get plenty of starter templates to build your very first website right away. You get specific templates for blogs, events, hospitality, eCommerce, and more. Along with the one for your therapy website. Quickly import it and tailor it the way you like.
In addition, it smoothly connects with your preferred WordPress plugins. Such as The Events Calendar, WooCommerce, Elementor, etc. All of this aids in building the comprehensive therapy website of your aspirations.
- Comes with a potent drag-and-drop header builder. Thus, you get countless placement options for header elements.
- Effortlessly tweak typography, colors, fonts, and other customization options to best reflect your therapy website.
- Crafted using the finest SEO (Search Engine Optimization) markup and schema techniques where required.
- Its templates are continuously improved for a dynamic web experience. This greatly improves the loading speed of your therapy website.
- You can create visually attractive hero sections with a transparent header. This overlaps your content and gives your therapy website a flow.
Kadence is a freemium WordPress theme that’s available to you with both free and paid versions.
You can quickly get the free version of the Kadence theme right from the WordPress.org theme repository or its official website. Alternatively, you can install it straight from your WordPress dashboard.
Meanwhile, Kadence’s premium edition offers 4 different pricing tiers.
- Kadence Theme Pro: Costs $59/first year and renews at $79 annually for unlimited sites. Includes custom fonts, header add-ons, and more,
- Essential Bundle: Costs $129/first year and renews at $149 annually for unlimited sites. Comes with Kadence Block Pro, Kadence Theme Pro, etc.
- Full Bundle: Costs $199/first year and renews at $219 annually for unlimited sites. You get Kadence Block Pro, Kadence Theme Pro, Kadence Cloud, etc.
- Lifetime Full: Costs $699 as a one-time payment. You get lifetime support along with all the features from other schemes.
Next up, we’ve got Astra which makes up our list of the best WordPress themes for therapists and counsellors. The fact that it loads your website in 0.5 seconds proves it’s perfectly optimized for performance.
Moreover, you get an extensive choice of fantastic starter templates. Even more, it comes with a few pre-built therapist templates to help you get going right away. All you’ve to do is quickly import the template, and make necessary tweaks and turns. And there you go!
On top of that, it’s quite simple to use with a handful of sophisticated theme options for your therapy website. This makes it the go-to theme for both WordPress newcomers and experienced ones.
- Renowned for lightning-quick loading times. Plus, it’s a mobile responsive theme that beautifully adjusts your therapy site to various screen sizes.
- Offers 4 choices for container layouts. Comprising of full width/contained, full width/stretched, boxed, content boxed, and full width.
- Plus, you get 4 sidebar options. They are default, left sidebar, right sidebar, and no sidebar.
- Compatible with major well-liked page builders like Elementor, Beaver Builder, Gutenberg, etc.
- Allows you to set up display rules to show custom page headers only on certain pages and posts.
Astra theme is available to you in both free and paid versions. You can directly get its free version from the WordPress.org theme repository. Or, install it straight from your WordPress dashboard.
Meanwhile, the premium version offers 3 pricing tiers with extra features:
- Astra Pro: Costs $47 per year. Contains a mega menu, global color palettes, sticky header, advanced blog layouts, etc.
- Essential Bundle: Costs $137 per year. All features of the Astra Pro. Plus, 180+ premium templates, WP Portfolio Plugin, etc.
- Growth Bundle: Costs $187 per year. All features of the Essential Bunder. Plus, includes Convert Pro, Schema plugin, etc.
Do you want to know more about the Astra theme? Then, check our detailed Astra theme review for further insight.
Avada is another dynamic WordPress theme that suits the need of most niches. Including the one for your therapy and counseling website. Not to mention, it’s among the best-selling WordPress themes in the ThemeForest marketplace.
Precisely, it provides a modifiable template for therapists and psychologists. In addition to that, it offers powerful customization features. As a result, it enables you to alter the page layouts and design to get the exact look you seek.
With the exclusive Avada Website Builder, you can change everything from the header to the footer. Consequently, this gives you a pleasant experience creating a therapy website.
- Provides 120+ design elements, including breadcrumbs, lightboxes, popovers, and more. So, you can develop ground-breaking therapy sites.
- Comes with a robust grid system that enables you to design unique layouts for any page and content.
- Features a performance wizard. This enables you to turn off unneeded functions, optimize images and videos, font control, and a lot more.
- Also, it contains a built-in slider. This helps you appealingly present your therapy services.
- You can post your original icons to your therapy website to enhance its branding and visual appeal.
Avada is a premium WordPress theme. It costs you $69 as a one-time payment for a regular license with 6 months of support. You can further extend its support to additional 6 months at the cost of $21.38.
Do check out our article on the Avada theme review to know more about it in detail.
Kalium is another versatile and multipurpose WordPress theme designed with therapists and counselors in mind. It has more than 25 pre-made layouts to get any website up and running, including a therapy website. Even more, you can effortlessly import these websites with a single click.
Furthermore, this theme is jam-packed with extra value. Meaning, it bundles with best-selling plugins like WPBakery Page Builder, Revolution Slider, Advanced Custom Fields PRO, etc. As a result, this supports you in building your solid therapy and counseling website.
- Offers countless header layout options so you can create the ideal header for your therapy website.
- Contains distinctive and elegant layouts including default, gallery, photo, video, and so forth.
- Highlights the most beautiful aspects of your website with an Auto-Type element.
- This theme is pre-translated into 18 different languages. So, you can create a multilingual therapy website.
- Also, this theme is SEO-optimized. This boosts the search engine ranking of your therapy website.
You can purchase the premium Kalium theme from ThemeForest at the cost of $69 for a regular license. Further, you can pay an additional $21.38 to extend its support for a total of 12 months.
Next up, we’ve Optima which makes up our list of the best WordPress themes for therapists and counsellors. It’s supported by the WPBakery drag-and-drop page builder.
The best part of this theme blends quite well with the appointment scheduler. Even more, it offers straightforward booking features for your therapy website. Consequently, you can easily create an easy online booking system and accept appointment bookings.
Besides, this SEO-optimized theme has all the characteristics you seek in a contemporary theme for your therapy website. Enjoy the high speed, complete responsiveness, retina-readiness, and so much more.
- Comes with simple drag-and-drop visual editing so even amateurs can easily create personal therapy websites.
- Provides distinctive homepages that are ideal for psychologists, psychiatrists, and other relevant experts.
- Also, the homepage sections utilize animation effects as they appear. This gives your website a potentially eye-catching appearance.
- You can sell different self-help, therapy, and other materials with its WooCommerce compatibility.
- Quickly add a few pages for your blogs on therapy and counseling that help you gain the trust of your readers.
Optima is a premium WordPress theme. It costs you $59 as a one-time payment for a regular license with 6 months of support. You can further extend its support to additional 6 months at the cost of $17.63.
Divi is another effective premium WordPress theme available ideal for therapists and counselors. It has sophisticated visual editors that make it easy for you to quickly design your therapy website.
Essentially, this theme is based on the Divi builder. It’s one of the best drag-and-drop website builders. This enables you to easily drag and drop elements to give your therapy website the aesthetic look.
Also, it includes royalty-free images, icons, and graphics together with 2000+ premade website layouts. You can draft webpages from the front end and view the results as you type. All thanks to inline text editing.
- It’s a responsive theme. This enables your clients to access and engage with your therapy website from any platform.
- Contains 40 different content sections, including galleries, sliders, forms, and more.
- With Divi, you get ad boxes that you can utilize to include advertisements in your self-help blog posts.
- Includes social sharing icons that let you expand your audience on various social networking sites.
- Features wider choices for increasing speed. Such as discarding unneeded resources, postponing cache resources, etc.
Divi is available in two premium pricing tiers, as follows:
- Yearly Access: Costs $89 for unlimited website usage, with hundreds of website packs, product updates, and premium support.
- Lifetime Access: Costs $249 for unlimited website usage with lifetime updates, support, and more.
Hypnotherapy and Psychologist Therapy is another best WordPress WordPress theme ideal for therapists and counsellors. It has an attractive design, excellent functionality, and cutting-edge functionality.
Also, it contains a ton of features that are fully customizable for presenting your therapy firm and outlining your offerings. It integrates with a variety of powerful plugins. Such as WPBakery Page Builder, Revolution Slider, and Essential Grid.
On top of that, it completely supports WooCommerce. So, if you want to sell products on your website, then you can easily do so too.
- Based on a powerful theme framework that includes 750+ customizer options, an override system, and more.
- Offers 20+ post animations with multiple blog styles and flexible layout options.
- Contains online booking appointment and management features. As a result, your clients can quickly schedule a therapy session right from your website.
- Provides flexible colors and typography to style to best reflect your therapy website.
- Supports a user menu, interactive Ajax search, Google Fonts, and so much more.
You can purchase the premium Hypnotherapy and Psychologist theme at the cost of $69 for a regular license. Further, you can pay an additional $21.38 to extend its support for a total of 12 months.
OceanWP is another multipurpose WordPress theme ideal for therapists and counsellors. It comes with a handful of refined demo templates to facilitate you in creating your therapy website. Quickly import it with a few simple clicks and you’re all set up to do further adjustments.
On top of that, you get a lot of options for customizing your therapy website. For instance, using the customizer, you can set global website page title designs like default, centered, etc. Also, it provides you with the right blend of fonts and color choices. So, you can set your therapy website to stand out from the rivals.
- Combines with well-liked page builders like Beaver Builder, Elementor, etc for drag-and-drop functionality.
- Offers 3 blog entry templates for your therapy-related blogs. They’re the grid, thumbnail style, and large images.
- Comes with 2 top navigation menus, full-width pages, custom logo support, image galleries, and more.
- It has a built-in card pop-up feature that lets you add hover effects to your services to draw readers.
- Provides royalty-free photos and icons in conjunction with Freepik and Flaticon.
There are both free and paid versions of OceanWP. Its free version is simple to download from the WordPress.org themes directory.
For more advanced features, you can upgrade to the premium version. OceanWP offers 3 pricing tiers:
- Personal: Costs $43/year for 3 websites. Contains 7 free extensions, 14 premium extensions, 17 free demos, 210 pro demos, and more.
- Business: Costs $71/year for 6 websites. Contains the Elementor sections library, Freepik direct image import, and more.
- Agency: Costs $127/year for 50 websites. Contains 12 months of VIP customer support, an OceanWP partners badge, and more.
9. Health Coach
Health Coach is another fantastic WordPress theme for therapists and counselors. Profoundly, this theme gives therapists everything they need to explain who they are and what they offer.
Simply install the theme, and everything else will go smoothly from there. You can create anything you can imagine with elegant full-page or boxed sliders. Plus, it’s integrated with the best-selling Slider Revolution Plugin. This makes building any kind of page a mere drag-and-drop dream.
Along with that, it’s fully compatible with WooCommerce as well. Hence, depending on the situation, you may even open your business selling products. Particularly related to therapy and other forms of self-help.
- Utilizes the highly potent Redux Framework for all of its design and development.
- Offers preset color scheme choices and custom color selections to build your ideal therapy and counseling website.
- Contains video background effects and parallax to give your therapy website a contemporary look.
- Ensures cross-browser compatibility so that your website functions properly across all browsers.
- Supported by the flexible and adaptable front-end framework Bootstrap. Thus, your therapy website will outperform your rivals.
Health Coach is a premium WordPress theme. It costs you $59 as a one-time payment for a regular license with 6 months of support. You can further extend its support to additional 6 months at the cost of $17.63.
Zakra is one of the top multipurpose WordPress themes for therapists and counselors. This robust theme comes with diverse starter templates that suit the majority of niches. Likewise the one for your therapy website too.
Moreover, it has the majority of the page components required to build a sophisticated therapy website. Also, it loads rapidly and is entirely compatible with the majority of page builders. Consequently, this provides a quick and smooth site-building experience.
Not to mention, it’s lightweight and is built with clean code. As a result, you can enjoy faster page loads and better site performance.
- Built on the robust Gutenberg block editor, which makes it simple to compose therapy-related blog content.
- Provides 800+ Google Fonts to fully adjust the typeface of every element on your therapy website.
- Also, their densely packed footer space provides 10+ column options. So you can design the footer of your choice.
- It’s a GDPR-compliant (General Data Protection Regulation) theme. Consequently, this protects your client’s data and other sensitive details.
- A handful of helpful features. Including wide and boxed layouts, different header designs, and more.
Zakra is also a freemium WordPress theme. You can easily get its free version right from your WordPress dashboard.
Meanwhile, its premium edition offers 4 different price points:
- Personal: Costs $58.65/year for a single site license. Offers all Zakra pro features, 39+ free starter demos, 1 year of updates & dedicated support, etc.
- Personal Plus: Costs $66.75/year for 3 site licenses. All Personal plan features. Plus offers 47+ premium starter demos, Elementor companion, etc.
- Professional: Costs $202.30/year. All Personal Plus features are usable for up to 10 websites.
- Developer: Costs $209.30/year for unlimited sites license. All Professional features plus future plugins.
Likewise, we’ve got BeTop which makes up our list of the best WordPress themes for therapists and counselors. Precisely, this theme is designed with an insightful style with a simple visual interface that looks well on any platform.
It includes a therapist demo that’s specifically designed to fulfill your needs for a therapy website. Also, you can locate additional demos that are simple to modify for your purposes. As they’re created to assist people in promoting their specific services online.
Also, it has a strong interface with the reservation system. If you choose, then you can use that to enable online appointment booking. Consequently, this makes it simple for potential customers to contact you and request your services.
- Includes MasterStudy (Learning Management System) LMS plugin. This facilitates developing your online therapy sessions on your site.
- Designed with the foundation of the Elementor page builder plugin. Thus, you can simply drag and drop to edit your therapy website.
- Moreover, it includes 23 additional widgets that you can add to your pages using the Elementor interface.
- Completely backs up WooCommerce. Therefore, you can accept both whole and partial payments online for your services.
- Good support for multilingual plugins. You can now translate your therapy website into multiple languages.
You can purchase the premium BeTop theme at the cost of $59 for a regular license. Further, you can pay an additional $17.63 to extend its support for a total of 12 months.
Psychology is another finest WordPress theme perfect for therapists and counsellors. It includes a solid selection of elegant templates. With that, you can easily build a website that professionally showcases your services.
Also, it has a dedicated doctor page where you can list the medical specialists engaged in your organization. Notably, the one that focuses on counseling and psychiatry.
Further, it features a dedicated procedures page. This helps you create the format and description of the therapy. And have it show up on your pages, too.
- Adapts to all last-generation devices. Thus, the content and design of your therapy website are accurately reflected on all devices.
- Also, it has a lot of custom components and theme options. This aids in the creation of a spectacular therapy website.
- Totally works with WooCommerce. This helps you sell your services, consultation, and other therapy sessions hassle-free.
- Well-integrated with all social elements. So, you can easily reach out to your clients on all social media handles.
- In addition, it comes with several other useful features, two different types of appointment forms, and so forth.
Psychology is a premium WordPress theme. It costs you $69 as a one-time payment for a regular license with 6 months of support. You can further extend its support to additional 6 months at the cost of $21.38.
Created by Shufflehound, Jevelin is the premium multipurpose WordPress theme that best suits therapists and counsellors. Using any of its prebuilt site designs, you can effortlessly launch your therapy website. Along with that, you get all the components you’ll need to create a professional therapy website.
Indeed, it offers a wide range of settings, tools, and customization choices. Consequently, you can create the exact therapy site that suits your preferences. What’s more, it also contains a separate control panel for the theme options. With that, you can easily configure the site settings as you wish.
- Offers a personalized author page. So you can provide your audience with complete information about you as a therapist.
- In your drop-down menus, you can provide graphics and other content. This helps to entice site visitors to access your most crucial content.
- Build custom dynamic text, images, or content sliders that are optimized for mobile devices.
- Provides unique widgets to enhance the several features of your therapy website. Such as recent posts, social media symbols, etc.
- Smooth scrolling and a top-back button are included for an improved user experience.
You can purchase the premium Jevelin theme at the cost of $59 for a regular license with 6 months of support. Further, you can pay an additional $17.63 to extend its support for a total of 12 months.
Psychologist is a simple and flexible WordPress theme tailored perfectly for therapists and counsellors. This versatile theme comes with a contemporary look and lots of theme options. Consequently, this helps you create a therapy website that stands out from the crowd.
What’s more, the theme features an events calendar and an appointment calendar. As a result, your clients can quickly book therapy sessions right from your website.
Along with that, it also incorporates various premium plugins like Slider Revolution. This helps you add advanced capabilities to your therapy site.
- Effortlessly create your therapy website via a straightforward drag-and-drop page builder.
- Elegant inner pages, page templates, and blog sections optimized for all screen sizes.
- Translation-ready theme. Thus, you can create a multilingual therapy website focusing on global clients.
- Includes free testimonial plugin. As a result, you can add the past experiences of your clients regarding your therapy sessions.
- Comes bundled with thorough documentation and prompt customer service.
Psychologist is a premium WordPress theme. It costs you $35 as a one-time payment for a regular license with 6 months of support. You can further extend its support to additional 6 months at the cost of $8.63.
Last but not least, we’ve Menticare which makes our list of the best WordPress themes for therapists and counsellors. It’s powered by Redux Framework which includes flawlessly formatted and documented code. Further, making it perfect for practical psychologists, individual counselors, or therapists.
Also, the template’s home page is the ideal area for you to inform your audience more about you and your offerings. Along with that, it also comes with a blog page. It serves as a fantastic platform for exchanging ideas and tales. By doing so, you can keep your audience informed about your most recent therapy sessions.
- You can choose between bright and dark skins of the template for your therapy website.
- Contains the CSS3 animation library. This allows you to animate any website element.
- Multiple choices for headers, footers, breadcrumbs, copyrights, and side menus. Along with a ton of widgets and shortcodes.
- Offers parallax sections to give your therapy website an eye-catching visual effect and a contemporary feel.
- Extremely flexible theme. You can quickly do font size adjustments, color changes, sidebar location changes, and a lot more.
You can purchase the premium Menticare theme at the cost of $59 with 6 months of support. Further, you can pay an additional $17.63 to extend its support for a total of 12 months.
With that, are you a bit overwhelmed with creating your therapy website all on your own? Then, we got you covered. Browse our article on how to make a website from scratch for detailed guidance.
And that’s all, folks! We’ve come to the end of our article on the best WordPress themes for therapists and counselors.
We hope this article has been a fruitful resource in your search for the perfect WordPress theme for your therapy website.
If you’d like to recommend one, then we’d suggest Kadence and Astra. Both themes come with specific therapy templates. On top of that, it’s multipurpose WordPress themes that are suitable for any niche.
If you’re already using one of these themes, then do share your experience in the comments below. Also, if you have any further queries, then don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re happy to clear your doubts.
Please share this article on the best WordPress themes for therapists with your friends and colleagues.
Some of the links on this article/page are affiliate links. If you click on such an affiliate link and purchase the product, we’ll earn a specific percent commission from the seller. But it won’t at all affect the price you’ll pay.