Wondering which is better between Rank Math vs SEOPress? If you’re unsure which of these 2 SEO plugins to use, then you’ve come to the perfect place.
Rank Math and SEOPress are both popular SEO (Search Engine Optimization) plugins to enhance the ranking of your website. These plugins optimize your website making it easily findable and more relevant to the user’s search queries. Hence, more users can reach your website once its position in the search results is improved.
Rank Math and SEOPress are popular and recommended among a handful of good SEO plugins. But the most important question right now is which one is the better option for you? Of course, it depends on what you’re looking for!
So, in this article, we’ll provide you with an unbiased comparison between Rank Math vs SEOPress to assist you with your decision. We’ll go through its setup, user interface, keyword analysis, support, pros, cons, and more to decide which is suitable for you.
Let’s get started!
A. Overview: Rank Math vs SEOPress
First of all, let’s begin with a brief overview of each SEO plugin.
Overview of Rank Math
Rank Math is one of the leading and fastest-growing WordPress SEO plugins. It’s also regarded as a game-changer in the world of SEO plugins. That’s because it offers a comprehensive set of features that helps in improving SEO and attracting more traffic to your website.
Further, it comes with built-in suggestions based on widely-accepted best practices to make it easier for anyone to optimize their content. It also allows you to easily customize important SEO settings, control which pages are indexable, site appearance in search with Structured data.
In addition, you can also get to know all the keywords each post is ranking for which can be enlightening. This helps you to rewrite your content further to improve rankings for those enticing keywords you thought you’d never rank for.
Moreover, Rank Math integrates Google’s URL Inspection API data into your WordPress site. Therefore, you can know your site’s overall presence on Google, index stats of content, last crawl time of your post, etc.
Most importantly, it comes with a free version that includes the majority of features. Thus, this ideal SEO plugin has intelligent features that allow you to access all of your SEO capabilities within a few clicks.
Overview of SEOPress
SEOPress is another powerful WordPress SEO plugin that was released in 2017. Despite being one of the newest SEO plugins, it has over 150K active installations. Hence, it definitely is a popular plugin since it allows you to easily and quickly optimize the SEO of your website.
It’s no surprise that it’s an all-in-one SEO plugin. It lets you improve your SEO by content analysis with an unlimited number of target keywords. Additionally, this plugin includes features for redirection, sitemaps, markup, increasing links, analyzing and monitoring your website. As a result, it contains all the features that you’ll need to keep your site’s SEO in good shape.
Furthermore, the setup is way simpler than you think as most of the elements are already set in the configuration wizard. Therefore, it’s easier to configure SEOPress if you’ve no prior experience with SEO or coding. Also, you can enable/disable any of its features.
Besides, it also increases the sales of your WooCommerce site. It makes it easy to index your WooCommerce product listing by submitting an XML sitemap for your products. This keeps Google informed of your latest changes to the content produced.
To know more about this SEO plugin, check our article on the detailed SEOPress review.
B. Setup Process: Rank Math vs SEOPress
The setup process of a plugin should be as simple as possible. So that users won’t have to struggle while setting up their plugin and it should be a time saver.
With that, we’ll look into the setup process of Rank Math vs SEOPress.
Setup Process of Rank Math
Let’s move on to the steps to set up the Rank Math SEO plugin!
Step 1: Install and Activate Rank Math Plugin
First of all, log in to your WordPress dashboard to install and activate the Rank Math plugin. Then, click on the Plugins menu and go to the Add New option.
After that, type “Rank Math” in the search bar situated at the top-right of your dashboard. Now that you’ve found the plugin, click the Install Now button.
After installing the plugin, you’ll find the Activate button. Then, click on the Activate button to check out whether the plugin is working.
Step 2: Create an Account on Rank Math
Once you’ve installed and activated the plugin, you can start the setup wizard. However, it would be a good idea to create your Rank Math account and connect it to your website before heading to the setup wizard.
You can register for a Rank Math account from their official website. There, you can register and then log in to the account.
Or, you can also create your account from the WordPress dashboard. Click on the Rank Math menu of your dashboard and go to the Dashboard>Help tab. There, you’ll see the Connect Now button. Click on it and you’ll be redirected to their login site where you can register and log in.
Step 3: Select User Mode
Now that, you’ve connected your Rank Math account to your website, it’s time to start the setup wizard. For that, go to the RankMath>Dashboard>Setup Wizard and it’ll open a setup wizard window.
But before getting into the setup wizard, you’ll be asked to select the user modes. As you can see in the image below, there are 3 different user modes: Easy, Advanced, and Custom Mode (Pro only). You can select any of the modes while the Custom Mode is available for only pro users of Rank Math.
After that, click on the Start Wizard button to officially begin the setup process of Rank Math.
Step 4: Setup Wizard
In the setup wizard, you’ll be taken into a series of steps where you’ll need to fill in some basic information. Don’t forget to click on the Save and Continue button after configuring each aspect. So, the following are the aspects you’ll need to configure:
- Your Site: In this section, it requires you to fill in the information about your website, logo for Google, default social share image. It also has specified the minimum and maximum size of the image.
- Analytics: We’ve already connected our site to a Rank Math account. So, if you haven’t connected, then you’ll need to connect your account in this section. You can connect your account and know about the benefits of connecting an account.
- Sitemaps: Here, you’ll choose your sitemap configuration and select which type of posts or pages you want to include in your sitemaps. If you’re confused in this section, then simply leave the default configuration or click on the Skip Step button.
- Optimization: This section is SEO tweaks where you automate some of your SEO tasks. Such as making external links nofollow, redirecting attachment pages, and much more.
After all these sections you’re all set to go. You can either return to the dashboard or click on the Setup Advanced Options button for more settings. However, we’ll be returning to the dashboard.
This is how you’ll be able to install and activate the Rank Math SEO plugin. Now that we’ve seen its setup process, let’s look at the setup process of SEOPress.
Setup Process of SEOPress
Now, let’s take a look at the setup process of SEOPress as well!
Step 1: Install and Activate SEOPress Plugin
Simply go to the WordPress dashboard to install and activate the SEOPres plugin. To do so, go to the Plugins>Add New. After that, go to the search bar and type “SEOPress” and enter it to search the plugin.
Then, click on the Install Now button once you see the “SEOPress, on-site SEO” plugin.
After that, click on the Activate button after the completion of installation.
Now that the plugin is activated, we’ll move further to set up SEOPress.
Step 2: Running the Configuration Wizard
You can see the SEO menu on your dashboard once the SEOPress is activated. Now, click on the SEO>Dashboard. After that, you’ll see a button “Get started”, click on it to launch the configuration wizard of SEOPress.
Moving on to the configuration steps, the setup wizard is divided into 5 different sections – Welcome, Your Site, Indexing, Advanced Options, and Ready!.
- Import SEO Settings: Here, you can import the data and SEO settings from the previously installed SEO plugin. For example, Yoast SEO. After that, simply migrate your data. However, you can move to the next step if you don’t have data to import.
- Your Site: Moving to the next step, you’ll need to fill out some basic information about yourself and your website. This will assist you in creating title tags and knowledge graphs for Google.
- Indexing: This section helps the search engines to index your post, taxonomy, post types, etc. You can either configure the indexing within the setup wizard or configure them later on.
- Advanced Options: Here are a number of elements to configure. Such as a number of authors, removing the category or product, redirection, etc., and more. Simply check-mark the elements you want.
- Ready: Final Steps! You can either go to Visit Dashboard or Configure your XML sitemaps. So, here, we’ll be moving on the dashboard.
Congratulation, if you’re able to install, activate, and configure the setup of SEOPress by following these simple steps.
SEOPress definitely wins this round!
The configuration process in SEOPress goes with the flow. And the configuring is also simpler as pretty much everything is explained in each aspect of it. So, there won’t be any confusing or distracting aspects while setting up.
Meanwhile, in Rank Math, the process becomes a little confusing as one has to connect their account to the website. This might feel a little disturbing to set up for users although the setup process of Rank Math is also simpler.
C. User Interface: Rank Math vs SEOPress
The user interface of any SEO plugins should be as simple and quick to use feasibly. So that users can maintain the SEO of their posts and pages which helps to optimize their site.
Now, let’s compare the user interface of both Rank Math vs SEOPress plugins:
User Interface of Rank Math
The user interface of Rank Math is clean and simple to use while yet being powerful. Its visually appealing interface makes it easy to distinguish between all of its plugin’s features.
Its interface is divided into the left and right sections. On the left side of the interface, you’ll get the real-time content editor where you can add all of your content.
Similarly, you can bring out the Rank Math settings option on the right side of the interface. For that, click on the Rank Math score button at the top-right of the editor. Once you click on that score box, it’ll open up a single-post analysis that shows some tips on how to optimize your page.
Furthermore, there are 4 different tabs on the right side of your page editor that analyze the SEO of your page.
- General: This tab shows the preview of your post/page. You can enter your focus keyword, on the basis of which it gives suggestions for your content. The suggestions are denoted by red color for improvement and green color for good.
- Advanced: It comes with Robots Meta where you can checkmark on different factors as per your need. Such as index, noindex, nofollow, no image index, no archive, and no snippet.
- Schema: The Schema tab allows you to configure schema markup for your pages. Here, you can select a schema template and edit different elements. For multiple schemas, you need to get a premium version.
- Social: You can customize the title, description, and images of your post while sharing it on Facebook and Twitter.
Not to mention, you can configure these settings on the basis of the content you’ve added on the left side of your page/post editor.
That’s all you need to know about the user interface of the Rank Math that helps to optimize your post, page, or website. However, you can always explore its other features and settings.
User Interface of SEOPress
SEOPress also comes with a simpler user interface where even beginners can use it to optimize posts or pages. It comes with lots of features that help to optimize your content.
Similar to Rank Math, the interface of SEOPress is also divided into top and bottom sections. The top section is where you add all of your content as it acts as a live content editor.
And, it’s remaining part you’ll see if you scroll down, you’ll get all the settings of SEO to optimize your content. So, it also comes with 4 different tabs on the bottom section – Title Settings, Social, Advanced, and Redirection.
- Titles Settings: This tab comes with different elements. You can enter your title, meta description, and preview how your page will appear. Also, enter the multiple target keyword and analyze your content. You’ll get suggestions based on the color:
- The red color denotes the need to improve.
- The orange color denotes suggestions you might want to improve.
- The green color denotes good things about your content and doesn’t require any improvement.
- Social: Here, you can get seamless integration with popular social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- Advanced: You can manage the setting for meta robots for each post/page in this tab. All you need to do is click on the checkboxes next to the parameters you want to establish for your meta robots (like noindex, nofollow).
- Redirection: It allows you to generate and manage broken link redirection. So, users and search engines will be redirected from your old URL to the new one as a result of this.
Thus, that’s how easy it’s to explore the interface of SEOPress.
Both of the interfaces are simpler and easier to use. However, Rank Math seems easier to use and explore the settings since everything is composed and organized properly. Therefore, exploring all the elements becomes easier.
Meanwhile, in SEOPress, the whole content analysis is not as organized as Rank Math. As in Rank Math, it gives managed suggestions such as content readability, title readability, etc. While you can see that SEOPress gives suggestions as a whole at once.
Hence, Rank Math is a winner in comparison to SEOPress.
D. Keyword Analysis: Rank Math vs SEOPress
A keyword analysis is one of the most critical components for optimizing your content for web crawlers. You have to optimize your post or page for a certain set of keywords, also called keyphrases. The keyword analysis helps you to optimize your content with the proper keyphrase so that it can be found in search engines for that keyphrase.
Now, moving ahead let’s compare the keyword analysis of Rank Math vs SEOPress:
Keyword Analysis in Rank Math
With Rank Math, you’re allowed to add up to 5 focus keyphrases even for its free users. To add your focus keyphrase, click on the Score button in your post/page editor which is located on the top-right side.
Then, you’ll find a Focus Keyword box where you can add up to 5 key phrases for which you want your post to optimize. However, if you want more, then you must upgrade to the premium version.
Once you’ve entered the focus keyphrase, Rank Math will provide different suggestions to improve the optimization based on the keyphrases.
It’s important to improve the suggestions with red color. For example, keyword density and keywords in the title, heading, alt text of the image, etc. can be some of the improvements.
Moreover, you’ll need to include keywords that you’ve entered on your title, URL, and description as well. Simply, go to the preview part and click on the Edit Snippet button. There, you can easily edit the title, URL, and description. Also, you can preview how your page appears in the search result.
This is how the keyword analysis on Rank Math works!
Keyword Analysis in SEOPress
In the first place, SEOPress offers you unlimited keyphrases for your post even for its free version. There’s no limitation in adding your target keywords.
Similar to Rank Math, go to the post or page editor. Scroll down, and you’ll find the elements of SEO. There, on the Titles Settings tab, you can see the Target keywords box. All you need to do is enter the target keywords for which you want your page to rank.
There’s no limitation in adding the number of keywords so click on the Refresh analysis button every time you enter the new keyword. If you do so, then you’ll get an accurate analysis.
Similarly, you can make sure that you’ve properly used the keywords by looking into the suggestion that is based on the color combination. Like bad, improvement, and good.
Therefore, check out the suggestions like usage of target keywords in the heading, keywords in the permalink, etc. Additionally, including target keywords in the preview elements is a must that you can easily edit. Hence, these are some of the important suggestions.
However, you must try to optimize your content and turn each of the suggestions into green color.
Both Rank Math and SEOPress plugins allow you to add multiple keywords to your page or post. Along with that, both of them also provide accurate analysis.
However, allowing unlimited keyphrase in SEOPress doesn’t help to build quality SEO-friendly content. Rather, it creates confusion on choosing the primary keyphrase. Meanwhile, Rank Math allows limited keywords. I.e., up to 5.
Coming to the feedback provided by the plugins, Rank Math provides straightforward suggestions whether it’s bad or good. Meanwhile, SEOPress comes with bad, improvement, and good.
Thus, Rank Math is the winner of this round which states a simple and better analysis of keywords. This makes you understand easily and move forward with publishing your content.
E. Content Analysis: Rank Math vs SEOPress
Content analysis is another important factor to optimize your post/page. In a nutshell, content analysis basically evaluates your content to improve quality for better rankings.
So, let’s jump into the content analysis of Rank Math vs SEOPress!
Content Analysis in Rank Math
As we’ve mentioned in the User Interface of Rank Math that it uses the Content AI module for the analysis. This Content AI is an Artificial Intelligence that provides sophisticated suggestions for related keywords, links, etc.
It even improves your content, headings, and meta tags right from your editor. Hence, it helps to optimize your content and increase your site traffic. You must enable this feature by going to the Rank Math>Dashboard>Modules. There you’ll find Content AI modules, you just need to enable this module.
To use this Content AI function, go to the page editor first. There, click on the score box and you can see the elements of the General tab.
Before moving to content analysis, you must enter the focus keyword for better analysis and suggestions.
After entering the keyword, you can see a bunch of suggestions for your content. You’ll see suggestions like minimum word count should be at least 600 words, focus keywords in headings, use internal/external links, numbers in the SEO title, and much more.
Improving on these suggestions will definitely optimize your content, rank better, and automatically generate traffic to your site. Additionally, its Content AI modules offer a comprehensive set of suggestions that can be the most accurate.
Content Analysis in SEOPress
To check the content analysis in SEOPress, go to the Titles settings, and scrolling below, you can find a section with Content analysis. For optimized content, it suggests you enter a few target keywords.
As soon as you entered the target keyword, you can check out the analysis of your content. There you’ll find many suggestions that you need to go through individually and try to work on those suggestions.
For example, a suggestion in the Headings part as keywords should be included in all of the headings. Similarly, the Words counter suggests the required length of your content whether you need to add more paragraphs, etc.
It also requires you to add a variety of content like using images, buttons, etc. Additionally, it lets you add the canonical URL which also needs to be included to handle duplicate content.
Basically, going through each suggestion and improving the suggestions from red to green color will help your content rank. Hence, it’s necessary to perform content analysis.
The analysis of Rank Math is much better than that of SEOPress because it uses Content AI. Although SEOPress also comes with accurate suggestions and improvements to optimize the content, Rank Math provides more precise suggestions.
Hence, Rank math clearly wins over SEOPress in the content analysis.
F. Sitemaps Configuration: Rank Math vs SEOPress
A sitemap is a web page that includes a list of all of a website’s contents. This makes it easier for users and search engines to navigate and find content on the page. And configuring the sitemaps will help to improve the crawling of your site by robots for better indexing in the search results.
Now, let’s get into the sitemaps and their configuration of Rank Math vs SEOPress.
Sitemap Configuration of Rank Math
The sitemap configuration of Rank Math is a really easy process to carry out. Rank Math, unlike other SEO plugins, lets you configure sitemap settings at the beginning of the setup wizard.
In that setup process, it lets you enable the sitemap for your site’s content, including images, public post types, and public taxonomies. Therefore, setting up the sitemap is a crucial feature.
Whatever the case may be, if you missed this step on your setup wizard, then you can configure it now as well. Simply, go to the Rank Math menu and click on the Sitemap Settings option. Now, you can find 3 different sections:
- General: This section contains the basic settings of XML sitemaps. You can set up elements like links per sitemap, images in sitemaps, enter post IDs to exclude posts, and more.
- Post Types: Similarly, this section comes with settings for posts, pages, and attachments. All you need to do is enable the Include in Sitemap elements and configure other elements as your need.
- Taxonomies: Likewise, categories and tags elements are required to configure in the taxonomies section. You can enable or disable the elements like Include in Sitemap and Include Empty Terms.
Click on the Save Changes button after each change.
Therefore, creating sitemaps for your website is simple and anyone can learn how to do it without any technical knowledge.
Sitemap Configuration of SEOPress
SEOPress lets you create both types of sitemaps: XML and HTML.
The purpose of XML sitemaps is for search engines to get information about your website. It includes details like the last updated date or how regularly you modify your site.
Meanwhile, HTML sitemaps allow your visitors to effortlessly navigate your site. They can find the relevant information using links provided on the sitemap.
Moving forward, go to the SEO>XML – HTML Sitemap of your WordPress dashboard. There are 4 options to create a sitemap. So, let’s dive into those options:
- General: In this section, you can checkmark the options for XML, XML image, author, and HTML as per your need. Along with that, you can view the XML sitemap of your site with the details of your content in each link.
- Post Types: By default, pages and posts are check-marked in this section. So, you can either include or exclude the media attachments though it’s not recommended.
- Taxonomies: Moving on, the Taxonomies section includes categories and tags. However, both the categories and tags are check-marked by default. But you can also remove the checkmark if you don’t want.
- HTML Sitemap: Here, you can configure the HTML sitemap settings. You can enter specific posts, pages, or custom post type IDs to display in the sitemap. Or, you can exclude and adjust the order of posts.
Don’t forget to click the Save changes button at the end.
So, that’s how you can configure the sitemap settings which come in the same pattern as Rank Math.
Rank Math takes over SEOPress!
Rank Math comes with simpler configurations of sitemap. You can even configure the settings even during the setup wizard within a few minutes. However, you can carry out these configurations another way around from the Sitemap Settings menu. There, it provides straightforward settings.
Meanwhile, novice users might not have a clear idea of creating XML and HTML sitemaps in SEOPress. This can be a little complicated for them compared to Rank Math. The rest of the settings are detailed and one can configure them easily.
G. Customer Support: Rank Math vs SEOPress
Whether you’re a newbie or an expert, you’re bound to run into issues and get stuck in a cycle of problems. In this scenario, the most important factor to consider while choosing a plugin is great customer support. As a result, you’ll receive better assistance that addresses your issues.
Now, let’s check which plugin provides the finest customer support.
Customer Support of Rank Math
Fortunately, Rank Math provides support to both its free and pro users.
For the free users, it provides limited customer support for free. You can check the support forum on WordPress.org if you run into issues. There, you can post your question or issues, report bugs, or create a topic and start a discussion with other users. You won’t be able to get priority support, but the support forum surely helps to solve your issues.
For premium users, Rank Math provides various means to get customer support. They provide 24/7/365 priority support. To do so, you can check the Help menu on its official website where you’ll see Support in its dropdown option. There, you can “Submit a Ticket” to ask your queries or also email the Rank Math support team.
Moreover, you can also check their knowledge base. There, you can find lots of documentation, guides, and frequently asked questions. Also, you can simply search any term of your issue. And, you’ll get the related search results that can definitely be useful for you.
Customer Support of SEOPress
Similar to Rank Math, SEOPress also provides customers with both its free and premium users.
For the free users, you can check the support forum on WordPress.org of the SEOPress if you want any kind of support. The support forum on WordPress works the same for all the plugins. Here also, you can post your queries, report bugs, discuss with fellow users, answer the issues of fellow users if you can, etc.
For the premium users, you can go to the Support menu from its official site. There you’ll find lots of dropdown options for customer support. You can simply submit a ticket, but you need to log in to your SEOPress account to submit your ticket. They also provide support by mail to their customer account.
Moreover, it offers starter guides, guides and different technical topics, tutorials, hooks for developers, FAQs, videos on their YouTube channel, etc. Therefore, you can always check these resources before submitting a ticket or mailing their support team.
This round is clearly a tie!
Both Rank Math and SEOPress provide support in a similar approach. However, SEOPress provides relatively few more resources than Rank Math. Though the priority support of both plugins comes with a ticketing mailing system.
H. Pricing: Rank Math vs SEOPress
When it comes to choosing an SEO plugin, one of the most important considerations is price. As a result, if you’ve sufficient money and want premium-like features, then you can spend accordingly. Both Rank Math and SEOPress have different plans and costs depending on the features they provide.
Now, let’s compare the pricing plans of Rank Math vs SEOPress!
Pricing Plans of Rank Math
Rank Math is a freemium plugin, which comes with both free and paid versions. You can simply download the free version of Rank Math from the official WordPress plugins directory.
However, there are 3 different pricing plans of Rank Math for the paid versions. Most importantly, before purchasing its pro version you can try its demo website to check how it works. Now, let’s take a look at its plans:
- The first plan is the Pro Plan which costs $59 to purchase and renews at $59 + taxes. This plan is basically perfect for bloggers, individuals, and solopreneurs. It includes features like unlimited personal websites, free 15 Content AI credits, track 500 keywords, schema generator, 24/7 support, etc.
- The second plan is the Business Plan which costs $199 to purchase and renews at $199 + taxes. It’s suitable for freelancers, business, and agency owners. Its features are: supports 100 client websites, free 125 Content AI credits, tracks 10000 keywords, schema generator, 24/7 priority support, etc. Also, all the features of Free and Pro Plans.
- Moving on to the last plan, i.e., Agency Plan which costs $499 to purchase and renews at $499 + taxes. This plan is perfect for agency owners with high volume. It includes features like: supports 500 client websites, free 600 Content AI credits, track 50000 keywords, schema generator, 24/7 priority support, etc. Also, all the features of the Business Plan.
Pricing Plans of SEOPress
Fortunately, SEOPress also offers free and paid versions. All you need to do is go to WordPress.org and just download the free version of SEOPress.
For the paid version, it comes with 3 different pricing packages. Also, it offers a 14-days money-back guarantee. So, let’s take a look at its plans:
- The first plan is the SEOPress Pro Plan which costs $39 (ex.VAT). It includes unlimited sites, import/export SEO metadata, Google Analytics stats, add custom breadcrumbs, infinite schema, custom schema, Google Page Speed integration, etc. Also, all the features of the free version.
- Rather than the pricing plan, SEOPress Insights is a plugin that works on top of SEOPress for carrying out off-site. Purchasing this plugin costs $99 (ex.VAT). It allows you to track your website’s rankings, backlinks, and other elements directly from your WordPress dashboard. Hence, SEOPress Insights is worth a look!
- The next plan is the SEOPress Bundle which costs $118 (ex.VAT). It includes SEOPress Free + Pro (unlimited sites) + Insights (1 site per license). Its additional features are analyzed daily the rankings of your keywords in Google, exporting the keywords rankings, identifying backlinks, exporting backlinks, etc.
Rank Math is the winner of this round!
Although SEOPress comes with a cheaper option, Rank Math provides flexible pricing plans targeting different types of users. Whereas, SEOPress doesn’t target users who’ve personal blogs or a single site through its affordability. Moreover, users might get confused with its SEOPress Insights plugin while checking the pricing packages.
However, if you have a limited budget, then you can always go with SEOPress because its features aren’t less than that of Rank Math.
I. Pros and Cons: Rank Math vs SEOPress
In this section, we’ll look at the pros and cons of both SEO plugins. So, let’s look at the pros and cons of Rank Math first.
Pros and Cons of Rank Math
Pros of Rank Math
- Comes with an intuitive user interface and a quick setup process.
- Allows you to optimize your content for up to 5 focus keyphrases even in the free version.
- It has a site audit feature in the WordPress dashboard that allows you to quickly and easily identify SEO issues and implementations.
- Most of the premium features in other SEO plugins are free in the Rank Math such as automatic redirections.
Cons of Rank Math
- It might be overwhelming and tough to get started for beginners.
- Many features are overlooked and unutilized.
- There are concerns about the compatibility with other WordPress SEO plugins.
Pros and Cons of SEOPress
Pros of SEOPress
- The Premium version is more affordable and cheaper than other SEO plugins.
- Fully featured SEO plugin that comes with all the tools you’ll ever need.
- Can use it on unlimited websites with unlimited target keywords for an article or page.
- Lots of Google tools including Analytics and Knowledge Graph are available to help improve user engagement.
Cons of SEOPress
- Because SEOPress has a steeper learning curve, you’ll need to become used to it.
- You might get confused while importing the configuration from other SEO plugins.
- It’s less known in comparison to its competitors.
Both Rank Math and SEOPress are powerful SEO plugins that are best in their own ways. These plugins come with robust features that help you optimize your site easily.
However, it’s tough to decide which one is the best based on features. Because choosing plugins is entirely based on your requirement.
Rank Math is a wonderful SEO plugin that has satisfied a lot of its customers. It’s one of the most affordable plugins that comes with flexible pricing plans. Moreover, it provides advanced features even for free to optimize your website like Content AI.
Therefore, if you have a single site or you’re an agency owner, then Rank Math is definitely suitable.
SEOPress is another great WordPress SEO plugin that also includes all of the features other SEO plugins have. Its pricing plan is way cheaper than that of Rank Math. However, it comes with additional features like WooCommerce capabilities, integrations, white labeling, etc. for additional revenue.
Even the cheapest plan of SEOPress offers unlimited sites. So, one with multiple sites with the affordable option can go with SEOPress undoubtedly.
Eventually, it’s all up to you! However, we recommend you to go with Rank Math over SEOPress since it offers better features and a simpler workflow. Also, its content analysis is more important to optimize your post or page.
That’s all there is to it, guys! We’ve reached the conclusion of this article.
Hopefully, after reading this post, you should have a better understanding of the differences between Rank Math vs SEOPress.
We expect this article to serve as a guide and assist you in making a better decision. We wish you luck in selecting your SEO plugin. Also, leave us a comment on which plugin you chose and why so that can be helpful to our other viewers as well.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. We’ll contact you as soon as we can. Also, share this article with your friends and colleagues.
You may also like to check our article on the best GetResponse alternatives for better email marketing & the best MemberPress alternative WordPress plugins.
Some of the links on this article/page are affiliate links. If you click on such an affiliate link and purchase the product, we’ll earn a specific percent commission from the seller. But it won’t at all affect the price you’ll pay.