As AI technology continues to evolve, web agencies and developers are finding new ways to benefit from the capabilities of machine learning. From generating designs and images, creating written content, or assisting with code auto-completion – there is no doubt that the AI boom has created many powerful tools for web agencies to utilize.
With the help of these tools, businesses can easily optimize their workflow and increase efficiency. In this blog post, I will discuss some of the top AI-powered software tools available today that can help web agencies in many ways.
👉To find out which AI tools are designed specifically for use with WordPress editor, refer to our previous article.
How AI Tools Can Improve Web Agency Efficiency
With the advance in technology, it’s only natural that people try to automate simple tasks and make their work easier. The software that mimics human intelligence (i.e., Artificial Intelligence) has helped web agencies and Internet users in general for several years now.
That includes image and speed recognition software, personalized recommendation tools used by eCommerce sites, and autocorrect and predictive text tools used on smartphones. But the latest developments in machine learning allow for accomplishing tasks with unprecedented complexity and creativity.
Here are the most stunning and game-changing ways AI-powered tools change web development:
- AI can create images and videos based on user inputs saving a lot of time for designers and artists. Additionally, AI algorithms can analyze an imported image and text commentary to make image variations. AI-generated images are always unique and don’t have human factor mistakes.
- By using natural language processing algorithms, AI can analyze large amounts of data and identify trends, patterns, and insights. When users input relative prompts, this information is used to generate written content that is informative and engaging. AI can help writers by suggesting ideas, developing outlines, or making drafts.
- Finally, AI can assist web developers in several ways. It can speed up coding by suggesting code snippets based on the context and coding patterns it learned previously and even create whole websites based on verbal descriptions.
Overall, web agencies have a wide range of AI-powered tools available to them. Let’s see the best of them in the next section.
List of the Best AI Tools for Agencies
🏆 Best for quick production of great texts if you have great ideas.
Bertha.ai is one of the best content-generating tools fully integrated with WordPress and the most popular plugins like Elementor and Divi. You can try out some of its features in the free version. Bertha’s strongest quality is the ability to create written long-form content based on the topic and a brief description you provide. The quality of content is quite high, and it can easily pass AI-detection checks.
Bertha will produce a little piece of content first for you to decide whether you like it before providing the article, letting you add requests for the text. This is handy because the free version and premium plans have limits on the number of words they generate per month.
Another tool you can try out for free is image generation. However, it has fewer options to customize the artwork than many other image generators and rarely produces images without glitches.
Bertha.ai main features:
- ability to improve generated text before AI-generator is finished;
- produces different content depending on the target audience and tone of voice;
- content rephrasing tool;
- multiple content templates in paid versions.
Pricing: the free version allows the generation of 5000 words per month. Three paid plans are $20 to $150 monthly, with more features and words.
- generates high-quality written content that passes AI-detection checks;
- fully compatible with WordPress builder;
- pay-as-you-go pricing options.
- expensive yearly plans;
- primitive image generator.
🏆 Best for agencies looking for an all-in-one solution for generating content.
Jasper.ai is one of the most popular AI-powered platforms that accumulates many tools for writing blogs and monitoring and optimizing the performance of agencies. It has mostly 5-star reviews on Trustpilot, with most users praising its flexibility and ease of use.
Overall, the written content produced by Jasper is high-quality, but it has the same flaws as the other AI-generated content, such as a lack of originality and occasional repetitiveness. With some training, you will learn to provide the right prompts and have better results. One way to use Jasper.ai for writing original content is brainstorming ideas in the “Chat” function before developing them in the long-form section of the platform.
It can also generate high-resolution 2MP images in different styles based on a brief description. Even though this function is still in the beta phase, the results are quite impressive. When you request a new image, the software provides you with four alternatives, and after you make a choice, it learns about your preferences and makes better recommendations next time.
Pricing: Jasper.ai Starter plan is $40 per month, Boss Mode with all advanced features is $82 per month, and the 5-day trial period is available.
Jasper.ai main features:
- pre-built templates for writing blogs, ads, product descriptions, emails, and more;
- plagiarism checker.
- an all-in-one solution for agencies to create high-quality content and automated agents.
- many users reported difficulties signing off Jasper.ai paid plans before the trial period expired.
INK AI Writer (Premium)
🏆 Best for editing texts.
INK AI Writer is a writing tool in the form of an online AI document editor. Thanks to its clean and straightforward interface, the users can switch between using different features while creating the copy. This includes a checker, paraphrase, SEO optimization tool, and content planner.
INK AI Writer can be beneficial for content marketers as it can generate and optimize titles, CTAs, product descriptions, and more for popular social platforms. The powerful Command Mode feature allows generating text following your instructions and relevant to the context of your previous paragraphs.
INK AI Writer main features:
- WordPress plugin for importing .ink files;
- user-friendly interface;
- templates for generating social media content;
- ability to learn about content resources;
- multiple accessibility features.
Pricing: the Professional plan is $468 per year and includes all of the features described above. The Enterprise plan is $1188 per year and is optimized for team usage.
- generates high-quality texts that can pass AI-detection tests;
- has top-notch content-editing features;
- has team management features, making it ideal for large content creation agencies.
- first-time users will need some time to learn all the features of this software.
🏆 Best for generating product descriptions and sale copy.
Copy.ai generates human-like written content based on your input. By analyzing everything from keywords to images you want to use, it can detect your brand’s voice and generate content for your website or social media channels.
This AI tool is prominent for offering a variety of templates for making ad copy and short-form content. Using artificial intelligence, it analyzes your website content and creates unique ads in the form you choose to connect better with your audience and increase conversion rates. This is especially useful when working on a marketing campaign requiring multiple creative executions.
Other than creating and editing written content, Copy.ai can be successfully used for extracting text from images and videos and creating captions.
Copy.ai main features:
- 25+ supported languages;
- multiple tools for writing sales copy and product descriptions;
- providing multiple outputs to your ideas simultaneously,
- providing citations and sources for your content;
- ChatGPT-like chatbot.
Pricing: $259 per year.
- a great overall writing assistant for a reasonable price;
- focus on a short-form copy;
- uses in-depth analysis of your content for generating unique texts.
- the free seven-day trial plan allows for generating very little content, not enough to try more than one or two Copy.ai tools.
🏆 Best for creating the highest quality artistic images.
Midjourney is one of the original research companies that revolutionized image generation by using natural language processing and machine learning. The users can interact with the Midjourney bot by entering prompts through the Discord server chat. By default, all generated images are visible to all users on the server, giving the art-generating process a community feel. Consider this if you’re planning to use Midjourney for business purposes.
As for image quality, Midjourney is constantly improving and currently creates more complex images than the competitors with better textures and colors. It is great for generating artistic, dream-like images or simple stock photos.
Midjourney main features:
- generates four variants of images using prompts;
- provides a prompt with a description of the image you upload that you can later modify to remix the image.
Pricing: there are three subscription plans from $96 to $576 per year, allowing different GPU (Graphic Processing Unit) times.
- very realistic pictures;
- deals with the issues with images of human details (fingers, ears, teeth) the best;
- choose between four image models.
- a free subscription is currently unavailable;
- works through a cluttered public server.
🏆 Best for providing many customization options for image generations.
Unlike some text-to-image generators, DreamStudio is not confined to the cloud; users can run it locally on their computers. With this app, you can define the size and proportions of the generated image, how closely it matches the prompt, what to avoid in a picture, how many versions to generate, and more. Because DreamStudio can be accessed locally and not through a server bot, it is easier for beginners to learn how to use it.
DreamStudio main features:
- ability to use thousands of models for generating images or fine-tune your own model;
- upload and modify images;
- use DreamStudio as a cloud service or run it on your computer.
Pricing: $10 buys 1000 credits to roughly allow you to create 5000 images.
- highly customizable;
- provides less detailed images when using the same prompts compared to Midjourney.
Dream by Wombo (Free/Premium)
🏆 Best for users who want to learn about AI image generation tools.
Dream by Wombo is very easy to use and available online for free. It’s a great tool to play around with, as there are no limits to how many images you can generate. Some of the features are available to subscribed users only, but the free version still offers a lot compared to other word-to-image generators.
The quality of generated pictures is not bad. But the software might omit prompt details occasionally, so getting the right image may take many attempts.
Dream by Wombo main features:
- 50+ styles;
- ability to modify generated images.
Pricing: free for all users with some features locked; paid subscription is $169.99 one-time payment.
- the easiest app to use;
- free version available with no subscription or registration needed.
- struggles to create the right images when the prompts are very detailed.
🏆 Best for website prototyping.
AI-powered prototyping tools like Uizard allow the detection of potential issues very early in the web development process, saving time and money. This software converts hand-drawn sketches into fully-fledged prototypes accelerating productivity and removing typical mistakes. Uizard AI is trained to detect various elements from screenshots, such as typography, layouts, and colors, and turn them into editable designs.
Uizard main features:
- converts drawings and screenshots to editable designs using AI;
- drag-and-drop editor;
- generates themes from uploaded images;
- pre-built templates;
- provides multiple tools for real-time collaborations.
Pricing: a free version allows working on two projects; the Pro plan costs $144 per year and creates up to 100 templates and projects, and the Business plan allows unlimited projects and team management functionality.
- great tool for creating mockups for landing pages, website and mobile app prototypes, and more.
- UX is not absolutely intuitive, and learning how to get perfect results takes a while.
Bookmark AiDA (Premium)
🏆 Best for building simple websites using artificial intelligence.
The emergence of machine learning software prompted the appearance of AI website generators. AiDA is an AI-powered website builder focused on creating online stores and blogs. Users can answer questions about their business and design preferences, and the software will automatically generate a website for them. Then, users can change web pages manually and fill them with the content.
AI website builders are attractive for non-techies who want to get online first, but web developers can also benefit from them and use their products as a base.
Bookmark AiDA features:
- allows user permissions for blog contributors;
- categorizes posts for better navigation;
- has built-in eCommerce features.
Pricing: the Business plan with all advanced eCommerce features costs $300 annually.
- allows businesses to get an online presence in no time;
- provides unlimited storage and bandwidth.
- the customization features are limited;
- some AiDA customization options require coding.
🏆 Best for web developers who want to speed up their work.
Tabnine is an AI-powered autocompletion tool designed to speed up programming. By recommending code completions based on coding patterns, Tabnine promotes consistency and quality of the code while reducing the need for multiple code reviews. This tool supports 30+ coding languages and can be used locally or on the cloud. Finally, Tabnine never stores or shares user codes without their consent.
Tabnine main features:
- works with 30+ programming languages;
- can be used locally, unlike competitors;
- allows users to train their Tabnine model.
Pricing: a free version allows short code completions; the whole-line and full-function code completions come with a $12 per month Pro license.
- code completion based on machine learning;
- developers don’t have to expose their codes to the Internet when working within their wireframe;
- has a functional free version.
- because your code is never exposed to the public, you can’t learn from more experienced programmers.
🏆 Best for automating communications with clients.
Reply.io is a software that uses advanced AI technologies for sales automation and email outreach. With the help of the in-built ChatGPT-based assistant, you can create prompt and follow-up emails, add people to the created email sequence and launch an email campaign. The advanced AI algorithms allow for establishing a more personalized approach through various channels – emails, social media accounts, chatbots, and messengers.
The software provides detailed reports and analytics features, allowing tracking of the success of sales outreach activities and improving forthcoming campaigns. Reply.io can help agencies to automate their communication with clients while keeping it personalized.
Reply.io main features:
- offers web crawl tools to extract business emails from various resources;
- LinkedIn automation to create personalized connection requests;
- advanced contact management features;
- automated calendar and appointment booking;
- AI assistant for creating personalized emails and messages.
Pricing: the starter plan costs $60 per month and allows one mailbox, Professional plan costs $90 and includes two mailboxes and features working in teams.
- all-inclusive AI-powered solution for companies that need to streamline their communication efforts.
- the learning curve is steep, so don’t expect it to bring results instantly.
By leveraging the power of artificial intelligence, web agencies can ensure they create better websites that will rank higher on search engine results pages. Let’s recall the benefits of the AI software tools we discussed above.
- Bertha.ai can create original and human-like content and can be used in WordPress.
- Jasper.ai is the best AI software for creating images and texts.
- INK AI Writer has the most features for editing and paraphrasing.
- Copy.ai focuses on generating short-form copy.
- Midjourney is an AI-powered tool that can create the highest quality artistic images.
- DreamStudio has the most customization options to create the exact image you need.
- Dream by Wombo is very easy to use and allows for generating unlimited images for free.
- Uizard is the best AI tool for creating prototypes from hand-written sketches.
- Bookmark AiDA is a tool for creating simple stores in no time.
- Tabnine is an AI tool for developers to speed up their work and improve their skills.
- Reply.io is a software allowing the launching of high-quality email campaigns.