WordCamp Europe 2023 is a 3-working day function that happens in a distinctive European city each individual yr that consists of sessions, workshops, networking, social gatherings with the aim of sharing ideas, speaking about all points WordPress and finding to know every other. This year’s event is remaining held in Athens, Greece from June 8 to 10.
The party is open up to WordPress fans from all in excess of the globe and is the greatest European WordPress conference. The celebration kicked off on June 8th with Contributor Working day which is an option for everyone to fulfill with new and present WordPress contributors and discover how to turn out to be (or keep on to be) associated with the undertaking. Contributor Working day is a working day devoted to bringing WordPress users alongside one another and contributing to the open resource WordPress challenge. The 2nd and 3rd times are Meeting Days, where by you can show up at various classes on matters similar to WordPress. You can also watch the classes on the net by way of are living streaming.
Some of the speakers who have been declared so far are:
- Matt Mullenweg, co-founder of WordPress and CEO of Automattic
- Ana Cirujano, WordPress developer and coach
- Francesca Marano, WordPress local community supervisor at SiteGround
- Jenny Beaumont, senior project supervisor at Human Designed
- Rian Rietveld, accessibility specialist and WordPress core contributor
// Team WPLift